It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

jesus was a black man or of black decent

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 07:32 PM
link   
This guy is really going to be pissed if Jesus turns out to be a white alien with white hair & white eyes wearing a white robe stepping out of a white space ship...

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigpluck ressurected
AND FOR ALL OF YOU ALL ANSWER WE ALL AGREE THAT THE ORIGIN OF MANKIND CAME FROM AFRICA PERIOD, EVEN BEFOR THE CONTINENTS WERE SEPERATED

Um, no, no we don't The first hominids only appeared 2-7 million years ago (depends on who you ask). And Homo Sapien Sapien only 200k yrs ago. And I'm pretty sure you're referring to Pangea. That was at least 250 million years ago. Even before the 'big' dinosaurs. So you're off by about, oh, I don't know +249.8 million years. nice try though.

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Hello bigpluck_ressurected. Glad to see me again?

the bible gets reconverted and changed every decade with a new version and new translation and on top of that, with conspiracys and subliminal lies every since kings james(homosexual,incestory,and possibly a pedophile just like ceasare borgias the famous painting that micheal angelo painted in the likeness suppsedly of the real jesus)which was black.

Of course it does. But why have you got something against King James? You keep spouting these random allegations of homosexuality, incest etc? And I fail to see what the 'subliminal lies' are.

even the ,language araimic comes from traces of african decent also. lets be honest about this,its okay to have a white blue eyed blond hair messiah even though that picture is a lie?come on!! would you white people be willing to bow down to a black or colored messiah if he was to return?

Scientifically every single language began with the 'black bottleneck', from which every human can be traced. Also there are no 'blue eyed, white haired' pictures of Jesus. Most images of Jesus involve a person of dark, Mediterranean European skin with long black hair and brown eyes, as these were desirable Greco-Roman traits (check my other replies to see why).
Also if Jesus did come back would it matter what colour he was? As I said on the other forum 'If Jesus doesn't care what race/skin his followers are/have, why should they care what skin/race he is?

yea i would have to agree with you so much as, look at the indians from india, they have brown ones, and realy realy dark ones, but we all know that the dark ones have an african triat because thats where the original black man person came from period,the darker the person some where in there genes they have african ancestory period!!!!!!!

Of course. As I've already pointed out scientifically speaking humans adapt to their habitat, and the varying skin tones/colours around the globe reflect this. Also how would, after thousands of years, Indians produce 'really dark ones'. Atavism perhaps?

thats the thing, do you have any evidence that he was white period first of all, the reason for me saying is because its okay for him to look white and theres no problems, but once some one comes up with the truth that he was of dark decent, or from the african lineage, then theres something wrong with that!!

you people prove to me that he was white first of all!!!!

No. The only evidence he was 'white' is from Greco-Roman images of him (that haven't been changed that much over, well, around 1700 years). And, as I've just pointed out, the images of Jesus now are not that different to images of him 1700 years ago, so I don't see why they would have suddenly changed him to being 'white'.

Also many posters on these forums agree that he was of Arabic descent.
And it seems to me that the skin colour of the Messiah, which doesn't matter much to the 'white' posters, seems to matter an awful lot to you, which indicates the extent of your racism.

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arcane Demesne

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
Bigpluck, I suspect that the reason why you are pressing this issue is because you lack any spiritual knowledge. Why don't you go and learn about what Jesus actually taught and then this won't be such an issue for ya. You are obviously the only one that has any great concern over this issue...

Exactly. He should also maybe watch the History or Science channel once in a while. Find one of those programs that show how everyone pretty much looked the same, until we started to spread out over the globe, and that physical traits (skin color, eye color, height, thickness, etc.) are only carried through genetics because of their environments over MANY generations. I believe that's called evolution.

If you stick a black village in Norway, and they only pro-create w/ themselves, in 10k+ years, they will have adapted to their environment, and look very 'white'.

The OP just seems like an ignorant 13 yr old pushing his daddy's racist agenda.
Learn some freakin' history, ha.

IF ANYTHING I HAVE NO PWER TO BE RACIST, I DID NOT TAKE OVER THIS COUNTRY FROM THE INDIANS AND INPLANT THE LAND WITH EVERYTHING THATS WHITE IS RIGHT,AND A LOT OF HISTORY WAS TAMPERED WITH BY EUROPEANS,EVEN UNTIL THIS TIME, AND I WATCH THE HISTORY CHANNEL AND I DO READ AND WEED OUT THE LIES YOU PEOPLE TELL ABOUT ANY RACE OF COLOR OTHER YOUR KIND,NOW THATS RACIST, BUT ALSO THE ISTORY CHANNEL HAS LET ME KNOW THAT ALEXANDER THE GREAT DESTROYED THE ORIGINAL SCROLLS OF THE BIBLE FOR SOME ODD REASON BECAUSE OF THE BLACK TRUTH THAT WAS IN IT,THE SAME THING FOR AS NAPOLEON TOO, HE DESTROYED THE SPHINX NOSE BECAUSE IT HAD AFRICAN TRAITS, NOW THATS RACISIM, AND A LOT OF EUROPEAN CONQUERERS DESTROYED MANY NATIVES HISTORIES AND GREATNESS AND ACCOMPLISHEMENTS TO MENTALLY INFERIORIZE THE NATIVE PEOPLE OF EVERY NATION OF COLOR ON THIS HERE PLANET!!!!!

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Lets approach this from a science point of view.

Jesus was from Galilee in a town called Nazareth.

Based on Bones and Skeletal remains found in this region dated to this period, most people looked like some where in the range of what a modern Palestinian looks like. At least in Skin color, if you look at paintings from this era, and this general area you will see what a person born in this area looks like.

Thats it... Now
Jesus would love you, but would absolutely protest your approach. You preach hate and not love. You obviously have a problem with who you are or you have such a hatred of a skin color (in this case white) you are blinded.

Peace be with you and hopefully someday you can learn this world isn't about skin color, even if people make it that. Racism is a disease, and we all suffer from it. I hope you are cured of yours one day.

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 07:40 PM
link   

YES IT DOES MATTER, BECAUSE EVERYTHING MATTERS, THE CREATOR OF MANKIND OR THE ORIGIN OF MANKIND COMES FROM AFRICA,WHICH IS WHY WE CALL IT THE MOTHER LAND, THATS WHERE EVERYTHING CAME FROM,THATS WHERE MOSES GOT TWO OF EVERY ANIMAL,THAT IS WHERE THE FIRST HUMAN BONES OF MANKIND WAS FOUND PERIOD,
SO I WOULD BELIVE THAT WHEN HE COMES, IT WILL BE IN THE STATE OF HUE-WHICH IS BLACK, WHICH MEANS AND STANDS FOR THE BEGINNING OF EVERY LIVING THING THAT EXISTS IN HIS LIKENESS.

Look's like you're mixing evolutionary science with Creationism, which is neither good for science nor religion. Also how many non-Africans call Africa 'the motherland'? I thought only Europeans called their respective homelands 'the Motherland'?
And how could Moses find two of every animal on Africa, as the majority of animals lie outside the 'dark continent'.

ARE MOST OF THE PEOPLE WILLING TO BOW DOWN TO THE CREATOR WHO WILL BE IN THE LIKNESS OF AN AFRICAN, VERSES THOSE PICTURES OF CEASARE BORGIAS, OR IN ANY LIKENESS OF A EAUROPEAN PERIOD. NO OFFENSE, BUT THATS A HARD PILL TO SWALLOW, THEY WILL REJECT HIM JUST LIKE THEY DID WHEN HE WAS WALKING THE EARTH, BECAUSE HE'S NOT WHITE LIKE THEY WERE LIED TO.

And what makes you think that he'll be black? What if he's of Arabic descent (as logically he would be). Chances are you would refuse to worship him, due to your pro-black bias.

NOT IN THE IMAGE AS THE EUROPEAN CONQUERERS WHO OPRESSED THE NATIVES OF THE GLOBE WITH THEY'RE IMPRESSIONS AND PROPAGANDAS OF A WHITE MESSIAH.

Yes the Europeans did dominate most of the world (due to superior tactics, technology and indirect biological warfare) and they did oppresse the natives.
Ironically though, as you are (presumably) a Christian, are you not worshipping the very religion forced upon your ancestors? Shouldn't you revert to a more 'pure' (:@@
religion such as spiritualism or animism?

[edit on 19-2-2007 by Chaoticar]

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I believe ,for historical reasons, that Jesus was an albino afrikan.That would explain why all the whites in power hated him and brought him down.That would also explain why he was rejected by his own people,they viewed him as whitey,the blue eyed devil.
Therefore I vote for albino afrikan.

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 07:43 PM
link   

IF ANYTHING I HAVE NO PWER TO BE RACIST, I DID NOT TAKE OVER THIS COUNTRY FROM THE INDIANS AND INPLANT THE LAND WITH EVERYTHING THATS WHITE IS RIGHT,AND A LOT OF HISTORY WAS TAMPERED WITH BY EUROPEANS,EVEN UNTIL THIS TIME, AND I WATCH THE HISTORY CHANNEL AND I DO READ AND WEED OUT THE LIES YOU PEOPLE TELL ABOUT ANY RACE OF COLOR OTHER YOUR KIND,NOW THATS RACIST, BUT ALSO THE ISTORY CHANNEL HAS LET ME KNOW THAT ALEXANDER THE GREAT DESTROYED THE ORIGINAL SCROLLS OF THE BIBLE FOR SOME ODD REASON BECAUSE OF THE BLACK TRUTH THAT WAS IN IT,THE SAME THING FOR AS NAPOLEON TOO, HE DESTROYED THE SPHINX NOSE BECAUSE IT HAD AFRICAN TRAITS, NOW THATS RACISIM, AND A LOT OF EUROPEAN CONQUERERS DESTROYED MANY NATIVES HISTORIES AND GREATNESS AND ACCOMPLISHEMENTS TO MENTALLY INFERIORIZE THE NATIVE PEOPLE OF EVERY NATION OF COLOR ON THIS HERE PLANET!!!!!

And what is your point form all this asinine babble?

or wait maybe I need to type in your native tongue.

WHAT IS THE POINT OF YOUR ASININE BABBLING?

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chaoticar
Hello bigpluck_ressurected. Glad to see me again?

the bible gets reconverted and changed every decade with a new version and new translation and on top of that, with conspiracys and subliminal lies every since kings james(homosexual,incestory,and possibly a pedophile just like ceasare borgias the famous painting that micheal angelo painted in the likeness suppsedly of the real jesus)which was black.

Of course it does. But why have you got something against King James? You keep spouting these random allegations of homosexuality, incest etc? And I fail to see what the 'subliminal lies' are.

even the ,language araimic comes from traces of african decent also. lets be honest about this,its okay to have a white blue eyed blond hair messiah even though that picture is a lie?come on!! would you white people be willing to bow down to a black or colored messiah if he was to return?

Scientifically every single language began with the 'black bottleneck', from which every human can be traced. Also there are no 'blue eyed, white haired' pictures of Jesus. Most images of Jesus involve a person of dark, Mediterranean European skin with long black hair and brown eyes, as these were desirable Greco-Roman traits (check my other replies to see why).
Also if Jesus did come back would it matter what colour he was? As I said on the other forum 'If Jesus doesn't care what race/skin his followers are/have, why should they care what skin/race he is?

yea i would have to agree with you so much as, look at the indians from india, they have brown ones, and realy realy dark ones, but we all know that the dark ones have an african triat because thats where the original black man person came from period,the darker the person some where in there genes they have african ancestory period!!!!!!!

Of course. As I've already pointed out scientifically speaking humans adapt to their habitat, and the varying skin tones/colours around the globe reflect this. Also how would, after thousands of years, Indians produce 'really dark ones'. Atavism perhaps?

thats the thing, do you have any evidence that he was white period first of all, the reason for me saying is because its okay for him to look white and theres no problems, but once some one comes up with the truth that he was of dark decent, or from the african lineage, then theres something wrong with that!!

you people prove to me that he was white first of all!!!!

No. The only evidence he was 'white' is from Greco-Roman images of him (that haven't been changed that much over, well, around 1700 years). And, as I've just pointed out, the images of Jesus now are not that different to images of him 1700 years ago, so I don't see why they would have suddenly changed him to being 'white'.

Also many posters on these forums agree that he was of Arabic descent.
And it seems to me that the skin colour of the Messiah, which doesn't matter much to the 'white' posters, seems to matter an awful lot to you, which indicates the extent of your racism.

YEA RIGHT AND THE CATHOLIC PRIESTS NEVER RAPED LITTLE BOYS FOR CENTURIES AND NEVER INSTITUTED THE AFRICAN SLAVE TRADE TO AND NEVER CHANGED THE THE TRUE SABBATH FROM SATURDAY TO SUNDAY,AND NEVER INSTITUTED VALINTINE AS A HOLYDAY OR ALL THE OTHER PEGAN AND SATANIC RITUALS THAT AMERICANS INSTITUTE THRU OUT CORPERATE AMERICA OR SCHOOLING AND OTHER INSTITUTIONS HUH!!!!!????

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 07:45 PM
link   

This is amazing...
What say you about the African tribes of today committing countless acts of genocide on their own people? I suppose that's the white mans influence too? Are the white people to blame for your people going on a genocidal rampage in the Sudan?

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic

HE WAS AF AN AFRICAN DECENT AND YOU KNOW IT!!!!!STOP LYING TO YOUR YOURSELF AND OTHERS, THERE IS TOO MUCH PROOF THAT HE WAS OF BLACK DECENT DUMMY!!!!!!! HE WAS NOT GRECO-ROMAN , TELL ME WHAT GRECO ROMAN COULD WALK THRU THE DESSRT 40 DAYS AND 40 NIGHTS LIKE YESHUA DID?

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 07:49 PM
link   

IF ANYTHING I HAVE NO PWER TO BE RACIST, I DID NOT TAKE OVER THIS COUNTRY FROM THE INDIANS AND INPLANT THE LAND WITH EVERYTHING THATS WHITE IS RIGHT,

First off they prefer to be called 'Native Americans'. Calling them 'Indians' was actually a term invented by Colombus, who thought that he had reached the West Indies, therefore you are quite ignorant yourself. Also there is no 'power' to be racist. Racism is simpy, believing that your 'race' is better than everyone elses.

AND A LOT OF HISTORY WAS TAMPERED WITH BY EUROPEANS,EVEN UNTIL THIS TIME, AND I WATCH THE HISTORY CHANNEL AND I DO READ AND WEED OUT THE LIES YOU PEOPLE TELL ABOUT ANY RACE OF COLOR OTHER YOUR KIND,NOW THATS RACIST,

What 'lies' do we tell about other races? Please explain.

BUT ALSO THE ISTORY CHANNEL HAS LET ME KNOW THAT ALEXANDER THE GREAT DESTROYED THE ORIGINAL SCROLLS OF THE BIBLE FOR SOME ODD REASON BECAUSE OF THE BLACK TRUTH THAT WAS IN IT,

Look. Judaism, the predecessor to Christianity, definately was not around during Alexander's conquest of the Middle East, so (unless they went forward in time) Alexander destroying the 'scrolls' would be quite impossible.

THE SAME THING FOR AS NAPOLEON TOO, HE DESTROYED THE SPHINX NOSE BECAUSE IT HAD AFRICAN TRAITS, NOW THATS RACISIM, AND A LOT OF EUROPEAN CONQUERERS DESTROYED MANY NATIVES HISTORIES AND GREATNESS AND ACCOMPLISHEMENTS TO MENTALLY INFERIORIZE THE NATIVE PEOPLE OF EVERY NATION OF COLOR ON THIS HERE PLANET!!!!!

I doubt that he did it because it looked 'black'. Also, if it looked black, why didn't he just destroy the head, or better yet the whole thing? And your 'Europeans are destroying native cultures' statement is quite hypocritical, as you are promoting Afrocentric ideals.

You know what? As you are an American (I presume) why don't you go back to your 'motherland'? Trace your ancestry to a tribe and move to whichever tribes location and live among 'your kind' for a few years, as most of the conviniences you love were desgined by Europeans and you live in a coutnry created by Europeans, therefore you're existance in the U.S is (according to your logic) supportive of 'European control'.

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I said I care not if he was Black or White, or Polka-dotted.

So please don't put words into my mouth.

Also

Collect your thoughts and calmly post instead of coming off like you ran out of meds.

[edit on 19-2-2007 by Lysergic]

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 07:53 PM
link   

HE WAS AF AN AFRICAN DECENT AND YOU KNOW IT!!!!!STOP LYING TO YOUR YOURSELF AND OTHERS, THERE IS TOO MUCH PROOF THAT HE WAS OF BLACK DECENT DUMMY!!!!!!! HE WAS NOT GRECO-ROMAN , TELL ME WHAT GRECO ROMAN COULD WALK THRU THE DESSRT 40 DAYS AND 40 NIGHTS LIKE YESHUA DID?

Where is this proof that you speak of?

I don't think that you could even go so far as to prove that Mr. Plum did it in the conservatory with the lead pipe. Much less, prove that Jesus Christ was a black African.

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Blade Runner

would you white people be willing to bow down to a black or colored messiah if he was to return?

no because i dont belive in god or jesus.

Excuse me, would you mind at all if I use that in my sig? THAT was a stroke of pure genius that only a like minded individual could come up with. As far as I'm concerned I agree with Blade Runner, I ain't bowing down to no one, whether he's black, white, Jewish or turns out to really be an alien.

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 07:55 PM
link   

IF ANYTHING I HAVE NO PWER

power? everyone has power to be racist. especially you!

TO BE RACIST, I DID NOT TAKE OVER THIS COUNTRY FROM THE INDIANS

What a coincidence, me neither. Nor anyone else alive today. get over it.

AND INPLANT THE LAND WITH EVERYTHING THATS WHITE IS RIGHT,AND A LOT OF HISTORY WAS TAMPERED WITH BY EUROPEANS,

Most of the tampering was european against european. They didn't care too much about the hut dwellers south of a disgustingly large desert.

EVEN UNTIL THIS TIME, AND I WATCH THE HISTORY CHANNEL AND I DO READ AND WEED OUT THE LIES YOU PEOPLE TELL ABOUT ANY RACE OF COLOR OTHER YOUR KIND,

Ok wait. Scholars (of all 'races') are lying to you via TV?

And are you insinuating that white people didn't come from africa originally? Now I'm confused. How can 'white' people be a 'kind' if you agreed that everyone started from africa?

NOW THATS RACIST,

no, trying to separate people because of race, is racist.

BUT ALSO THE ISTORY CHANNEL HAS LET ME KNOW THAT ALEXANDER THE GREAT DESTROYED THE ORIGINAL SCROLLS OF THE BIBLE FOR SOME ODD REASON BECAUSE OF THE BLACK TRUTH THAT WAS IN IT,

By 'istory' channel, you mean the wild undoings of your over-active imagination? Alexander the great didn't destroy any 'original scrolls'. Hell, I think the 'original scrolls' were in babylon just a few centuries before Alexander went on his expeditions. Or didn't you read about the Babylonian invasion of Israel in your 'black bible'. Is that not in there?

THE SAME THING FOR AS NAPOLEON TOO, HE DESTROYED THE SPHINX NOSE BECAUSE IT HAD AFRICAN TRAITS, NOW THATS RACISIM,

Since when did Napoleon cause sand storms?

AND A LOT OF EUROPEAN CONQUERERS DESTROYED MANY NATIVES HISTORIES AND GREATNESS

As do other non-whites. In fact, you might want to study up on the violence in Africa before the 'white man' 'polluted' everything. The eradication of whole villages.

AND ACCOMPLISHEMENTS TO MENTALLY INFERIORIZE THE NATIVE PEOPLE OF EVERY NATION OF COLOR ON THIS HERE PLANET!!!!!

Ok, again...now there were 'natives' from other parts of the world that didn't come from africa either? They wouldn't be 'natives' if they were, right?

3 pieces of advice.

1. Stay in school.
2. Learn to spell.
3. Racism starts by separating people that look different into 'racial' categories.

I'm done here. You guys can have him. I give up. His brain is obviously a waste of his 'pure god-like black body'.

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic

lmao

You know what? He STILL hasn't provided any proof. Stick to it, I want to see if he provides any proof from ANY angle when I get back, haha.

I'm going to go eat dinner w/ my white devil wife.

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 08:11 PM
link   
This is topic has already been done many times here, once very recently.

Was Jesus an Arab?

The above link is just one of the many that discusses the ethnicity and skin tone of Jesus.

Using the search function might result in fewer duplicate threads.

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 08:17 PM
link   
OK, I see many opinions here. I am an educated Biblical scholar and here is my input.

From both internal and extrabiblical evidence the learned, academic consensus is that...

wait for it...

Jesus was a Jew! Previous posters have put it well when stating that he was a Jew, looked like a Jew, and probably smelled like one, too. There is no evidence that he looked any different than others Jews of that geographical locale at that time in history. U2U me if you want 'good' resources to back up my statements.

ignorance must truly be bliss
ba-da-boom

edit to remove hyphen

[edit on 19-2-2007 by SnoodLover]

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 08:39 PM
link   
On your quest for knowledge, assuming there is one, start by understanding that there was nothing out of the ordinary about Jesus' appearance. The passage Matthew 26:47-49 shows that the people coming to arrest Jesus had to be shown with a special sign who he was. The infamous Judas Kiss. The people who knew him and wrote biographical books about him (Matthew, Luke, John) made no mention of him looking special or different.

In my education I have not been exposed to any credible extrabiblical sources that comment with any specificity on Jesus' appearance, leaving us only with the option of logically drawing out of Scripture that which it does not explicitly comment on.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join