It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

jesus was a black man or of black decent

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 05:14 PM
link   
the bible gets reconverted and changed every decade with a new version and new translation and on top of that, with conspiracys and subliminal lies every since kings james(homosexual,incestory,and possibly a pedophile just like ceasare borgias the famous painting that micheal angelo painted in the likeness suppsedly of the real jesus)which was black. even the ,language araimic comes from traces of african decent also. lets be honest about this,its okay to have a white blue eyed blond hair messiah even though that picture is a lie?come on!! would you white people be willing to bow down to a black or colored messiah if he was to return?

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Do you have any evidence ,in the form of a source or a link, to this theory. I do not agree with you, but would be willing to consider your evidence if you put it into a debatable format.

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Oh, its you again.

Look, firstly, the Bible is full of politically influenced crap, it always has been, from the day it was assembled.

Secondly, Jesus was probably not black and he definitely wasn't white, if he even existed at all. He was of Hebrew stock, he probably had darker tan/brown skin, dark brown eyes, and dark brown hair. Why is that so hard to accept? Whats so wrong with him being neither black nor white?

You need to face facts and get over it.

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigpluck ressurected
would you white people be willing to bow down to a black or colored messiah if he was to return?

no because i dont belive in god or jesus.

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 05:45 PM
link   
thats the thing, do you have any evidence that he was white period first of all, the reason for me saying is because its okay for him to look white and theres no problems, but once some one comes up with the truth that he was of dark decent, or from the african lineage, then theres something wrong with that!!

you people prove to me that he was white first of all!!!!

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 05:48 PM
link   
yea i would have to agree with you so much as, look at the indians from india, they have brown ones, and realy realy dark ones, but we all know that the dark ones have an african triat because thats where the original black man person came from period,the darker the person some where in there genes they have african ancestory period!!!!!!!

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 05:50 PM
link   
well they say africa was the cradle of humanity, which is true, and we all came from africa, maybe if jesus was real and the bible wasnt crap, jesus would have been a black or dark skinned man.

the bible was probably written by white folks to control white folks.

so in reality jesus wasnt black, or white because he never exsisted as the christ and saviour of man.

there could very well have been a man or king called jesus that the story was based around, and id stake money on it he wasnt white.

but in reality is all speculation and rubbish.

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 05:53 PM
link   
all the people of the bible were of dark black african decent, except the romans and the greeks so forth, but most of the prophets in the bible were of black decent of african ancestory period,even the original jews were of african decent, the ones we see nowadays have some black genes in them but mixed with the europeans so much that is is realy harder to tell that they have some african ancestory other then they're kinky curly hair. or some of they're facial features that is why hitler tried to illiminate them from off the earth because of they're simetic genes of african traits.

[edit on 19-2-2007 by bigpluck ressurected]

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 05:53 PM
link   

yea i would have to agree with you so much as, look at the indians from india, they have brown ones, and realy realy dark ones, but we all know that the dark ones have an african triat because thats where the original black man person came from period,the darker the person some where in there genes they have african ancestory period!!!!!!!

How do you know this, are you a geneticist?

please cite your sources for your claims, or move along. 'we all know' does not suffice. Skin color changes depending on where you live, how long you've lived there, and what the environment you live in is like, not necessarily because your related to or have African lineage.

Technically everyone came from Africa and then spread out, but Jesus was not African. He was Hebrew.

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 05:57 PM
link   
no since you are the skeptic so much against that he was black why dont you state your claims that he was white!!!!! show me that he was white, and i donnot mean that homosexual and pediphile ceasare borgias the second cousin of micheal angelo!!!because if we realy want to get skeptic, lets look into king james, he was a homo also,and also a murderer, and all what ever else he was that the catholic church approved of, just like every thing the catholic church breeds,look into the catholic church history of dogma every since the african slave trade!!!!!

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 06:00 PM
link   

no since you are the skeptic so much against that he was black why dont you state your claims that he was white!!!!! show me that he was white, and i donnot mean that homosexual and pediphile ceasare borgias the second cousin of micheal angelo!!!

um.... what are you even talking about?

I'm not the one that made the thread proclaiming Jesus was black and then not giving any sources to back up my claim.

[edit on 19-2-2007 by BallOfPopulation]

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 06:18 PM
link   
jrmoore1958.tripod.com...

heres a link of some good evidence that he was of dark color if any thing,and not of white decent.

i just tell you people of this board to have an open mind, and read it,and tell me what you think of this,even if you donnot agree then tell me what color you think he was, and also, there were no mexicans in those times, the term mexican came after the spanish came and killed and plundered in the name of the white jesus they claim and mixed with the aztecs and the mayans,and the incans, thats when they became mexicans, thats why the mexican race have a lot of light complected of theey're own just as well as the africans too, and the filpinos as well and every race that the white europeans conquered,thats when everything became lighter then there herital origin.

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Most importantly wtf would his skintone matter if you are a believer of Christ?

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Jesus was just a normal man like everyone else, he just had a loud mouth.....Political type of figure if you catch my drift!!!!

Thats it and he died for what he believed!

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 06:26 PM
link   
You know what really gets me? Threads like this!! Some of you act as if it really matters what color Jesus was... Let me ask the OP something... When Jesus returns, do you really think it's going to matter to you whether he's Jewish, black,white, Chinese, Mexican? Do you really think you are going to care at that point?

By the way, as one poster already pointed out, large tracts of the bible is used for political purposes...So, to argue about the bible is really just defending a certain political perspective, not defending the truth of God almighty.

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Exactly.

Love is love.
Love is a rainbow.

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 06:27 PM
link   
then you prove to me what color you think he is!!! i think this forum for every one whos in it would do some reserach instead of mouthing opoinions and chalking up disputes will get us nowhere at all!!!
lets all partake into some research and studies just as well as the other message boards on here with links.

you with your sarcasm need to tell me why would he be black if that you are so well off with the white one that we all know now that that isn't the real yeshua.
and a earopean couldn't walk thru the dessert 40 days and 40 nights with his none pigment complexion,
even now today in africas most tropical heats of the world, they have africans that walk and run for miles to village to village in the desserts and the jungles and and not faint or tire,with no problems at all,
that would tell me that these people in africa must of had the best origin of genes and jesus must of had that triat also to bare what he went thru physically and spiritually like all blacks across the globe, until they were conquered and mixed in with(watered down)and a lot of those strong physical traits were muttated by the mixing and brainwashing from they're conquerers,............ just as well as for adam and eve which the garden of eden was in africa they too were africans, and in those times of adam, there was one season as the bible says, like summer all year around, so thats telling me that yeweh would have had more then enough smarts to give them melenin in they're skins for them to be able to tolerate that all year around climate, until they sinned, maybe thats when they were cursed and lost they're pigmetations and had to wear clothing, now not saying for sure but just theory only, then came the four seasons and yeweh knocked the earth and all the rest of the planets in sequence off they're axis.

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 06:30 PM
link   
You obviously don't know me.... If you did, you'd know that I don't care what color Jesus was!! I only care about what he taught. If he was black, fine. If he was pink, fine. If he was green, fine. It doesn't matter to me. I have no agenda, unlike you. Thank ya.

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Then explain to me why those in North Africa aren't what you'd consider "Black" yet they do well in the desert.

Actually don't bother, because I don't care tbh, this topic has only surfaces a million times, I suppose next you'll make a "God hates Gays"?

But if him being Black would make you happy I then say he is black.

wooo problem solved.

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Hell, for all I know,he was black. It's not even an issue for me.. What the # do I care? I only care about his teachings... I get tired of these types of threads though... They are meaningless.

[edit on 19-2-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join