It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

jesus was a black man or of black decent

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by BallOfPopulation

Jesus was a black man, I have studied the bible for many,many years, I have found that the truth is not always welcomed, at first. I have spoken to a lot of white bishops from many christian denominations, they concluded, privately that Jesus Christ was, is indeed a Black man. Jesus was not a tanned or olive skin person. there is no such word in the bible or in the Hebrew text. It is very important that people keep a open mind. I do not care what Jesus looks like, My God stated that, How can you love him whom you have not seen,and hate your brother whom you have seen. In my humble opinion, most people will not enter the kingdom of heaven, because of hatred. This thing that is called Racism is a tool that will separate the sheep from the goat. Remember that Jesus died for all of humanity.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
yeshua was a hebrew. what color was the hebrews? have u ever heard of a hebrew slave? they were very dark. yeshua was from jerusalem. what color are people from jerusalem? very dark. yeshua was a jew from jerusalem. 2000 years ago, jews were very dark skinned. until the european jews tride to push them out. if u look at a true hebrew jew. you will find out they are black. do the research.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I still believe Jesus was concieved with Jewish traits so had olive skin, its the most logical description. What is with this competition between white and black?

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the flesh: yea, though we have known Christ after the flesh, yet now henceforth know we him no more. (II Cor 5:16)

Where faith and Christ are concerned, and the risen Lord, who is seated at the right hand of God, nationality (race) no longer applies. Yes, for some, it is an issue and a stumbling block, but for others, who focus on the spiritual and not the physical aspect, this is not an issue nor a stumbling block.

I think the KKK is perhaps one of the most deluded groups when it comes to Jesus. For them, yes, He is the blue-eyed caucasion male.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Can we all stop this because none of us know for sure what race or ethnicity Jesus was none of use were born 2010 years ago.

What is considered Black by the way?
Every time a group of people coming into contact with another group whom is darker they are black to them.

Are we talking about Sub-Saharan Africa, Indian, Southeast Asian, Pacific Islander or Australian Aborigine, Arabs, Southern European they all can pass for black.

If your talking about African; Africa has many many different races and ethnicities people from Nigeria don't look like people from Ethiopia or South Africa.

Can we clarify what black is heck, most African Americans are lighter than Sub-Saharan Africans and some people who are African American could pass for white except for there hair which is different than Caucasian

Before anyone says anything else about the different paintings of him and such all races paint him as there race.

Some Africans depict him as African,

Some Amerindians (natives to the america's) depict him as Amerindian,

All over the Mediterranean he is olive skin, brown hair,

Northern Europeans depict him as having blue eyes blonde hair.

Southern Asia he looks like them

So there is no way for any of us to say what he is everything is just a guess
so we all should say we don't know.

Heck even Mediterraneans weren't considered white until about a century ago.

As for being Jewish and stuff lets get that straight

Hebrew, Jew, Israelite are not interchangeable

People that came to Israel from Germany and other places are descendants of Khazar Jews

I guarantee you will not find a native person in the mideast/arabia/palestine/lebanon/egypt who is white caucasian

Ancient Hebrews in Israel/Palestine/Mid east whatever you want to call it were Semites and they were not what we could call white today.

He was not an Israelite

[edit on 18-2-2009 by jatsc]

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigpluck ressurected
the bible gets reconverted and changed every decade with a new version and new translation and on top of that, with conspiracys and subliminal lies every since kings james(homosexual,incestory,and possibly a pedophile just like ceasare borgias the famous painting that micheal angelo painted in the likeness suppsedly of the real jesus)which was black. even the ,language araimic comes from traces of african decent also. lets be honest about this,its okay to have a white blue eyed blond hair messiah even though that picture is a lie?come on!! would you white people be willing to bow down to a black or colored messiah if he was to return?

Hmmmmm!
I'll tell you what he looks like... he looks like a very nice mix of all the different races of the world. The portrayals and paintings of him are actually not that far-fetched from what he really looks like, but he is not just a white man. As far as I've been told and what I've seen, his father is a black man with a hint of Asian, like maybe 1/4, and I believe it's Japanese. His mother is a white woman. The Messiah, while he's actually interracially mixed, was actually born WHITE, with blonde hair. He's literally, in my opinion, the most beautiful human being ever, but his appearance is very normal, nothing special about him at all that the eye can see. But he does in fact resemble the pictures, a little. He has dark, straight, semi-wavy hair that is short. He has a beard but it's usually very well maintained, and cut in a very modern way and perfectly to his jawline. Brown eyes, very gorgeous, piercing brown eyes. Although he's mixed, his skin is very pale, almost white.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join