It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible UFO Video

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Ok, I just want you all to know I am video taping footage right now of a light over the area we live in, it is changing from red to green to yellow. Yes we have the tripod out so it should be pretty steady. I will upload as soon as possible. This is great!

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Its still there and we are still video taping. We will see how much footage we can get. The colors are amazing so hopefully it will show up pretty good. It is over Coeur d' Alene Idaho if any one is in the area, facing east.

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 12:34 AM
link   
The light is still there and it has a pulsing sensation to it. It is still changing colors, red, green, white, yellow. I am sure this is not a star or planet. The video is still going. Any ideas on what we are seeing?

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 12:41 AM
link   
We are all anxiously awaiting to see what turns up from this. If not a UFO hopefully a cool video at least. Thanks for keeping us posted.

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Is it motionless or moving?

If motionless, the description sounds like a star to me. I see a star early in the evening that is so bright I thought it was a nova of some type until I got used to seeing it.

I see it here in Florida now, twinkling those colors off to the southwest.

Usually I'm not on in time to see a video being filmed live

Edit : The star is Arcturus, the second-brightest star visible from northern latitudes.

[edit on 2/19/2007 by eaglewingz]

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Yes it is moving faster than the stars almost as fast as the moon rises. We just changed the tape so we will keep filming. I hope this turns out.
Checked to make sure it was not the space station but the station is above southeast Africa.

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 01:40 AM
link   
If you just switched tapes then maybe you can upload what you have gotten so far. We are very interested in viewing the footage.

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 01:51 AM
link   
We only have one camera so we can't upload until we stop filming. It is not a DVD camera it is a 8mm VHS. We will start as soon as we stop taping.

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Just a couple more questions, if I may?

What direction is the motion in as far as North/South and rising/setting?

And approximately how far above the horizon did the sighting start and how far above now?

Hope that makes sense, as I'm up way past bedtime following this
(Which of course isn't unusual on ATS)

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Thanks for update keep us posted on the action try to give us a play by play commentary if possible.

By the way how long has the object been in the air now?

When you upload do you plan on uploading the entire video don't try to give us a 30 second clip we want it all.

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Eagle-It started east and then moved south over the course of the last couple of hours. Almost in a diagonal direction. It was lower on the horizon then moved up approximately 30-40 degrees.

Conspiracy-We will try to upload everything we have. Looks like we need an adaptor for the video camera to the computer. I will have to pick one up tomorrow
Sorry, I will have to get it uploaded tomorrow.

The funny thing is to the naked eye it looked like a twinkling star, but once you looked through the camera and binoculars you could see the color change.

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 02:34 AM
link   
I am calling BS on the story let us know when you have real evidence!

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Well, if nothing else, it is following the path of the stars. Here is a quick animation I threw together from YourSky

It shows Arcturus from Coeur d' Alene starting at the time of your first post (1:00am EST) to 3:20 am EST.

Have a good night, I'm off to bed now

p.s. Not nice conspiracy_101! BS should be reserved for hoaxers and scams. Watcher seems genuine to me.

[edit on 2/19/2007 by eaglewingz]

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 02:56 AM
link   
eagle, I know it might not have been nice but I call it like I see it. With as long as this "object" has been in the air it was quite clear this was no UFO.
They might have been sincere orginaly but after a while even they should of realized the fact of the matter. I think you're on the right track with your theory. Nice diagram by the way.

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 03:41 AM
link   
lots of people on ats are a holes just to let you know, dont let them get you down, i am very excited to see your video.

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Can't wait for the video!

Originally posted by conspiracy_101

He is notifying us of a UFO that he is seeing. He obviously wants to spread the word, and just tell someone he sees something weird in the sky.

He isn't claiming anything.

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 06:17 AM
link   
mod edit: removed offensive post

[edit on 19-2-2007 by sanctum]

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 06:39 AM
link   
0o0o0o0o sanctum, im scared mate haha

just hurry up and post the video skywatcher!! cmon mate, chop chop...

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracy_101

Interesting comment.

The video hasn't even been seen and already you're calling BS?

For the sake of civility, let's at least wait until this 8mm VHS film has been digitatized (?) and uploaded onto the thread. Then, perhaps, it can be either supported or debunked.

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Conspiracy-We will try to upload everything we have. Looks like we need an adaptor for the video camera to the computer. I will have to pick one up tomorrow Sorry, I will have to get it uploaded tomorrow.

The funny thing is to the naked eye it looked like a twinkling star, but once you looked through the camera and binoculars you could see the color change

Seems like they are stalling in the first quote. I know my video equipment well enough, before I start posting UFO video, to know if I have an adapter to transfer the data to my computer.

The second quote clearly tells us what we will witness before we've even seen it. Nothing but a dot in the sky. Look back at Eagle's diagram. That's probably the best shot of the star we are going to see. From now on before creating the hype, people should have the evidence. Good evidence too. Not some tiny dot in the sky.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join