It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coming Soon: ATS & The O'Hare UFO On TV

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:
Ex

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Congrats Springer!!!

Do I hear Deny Ignorance, the ATS series, on the horizon??
OOOOOOOOOOO...........
the subject matter would be endless
and shedding light on things not spoken of in the main stream media!
PRICELESS!!!!!

Well Done ATS STAFF!!

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Majic, is there an ATS donation bank? Ive not seen one but by the goodness if there is one Count me in?

If there isn't perhaps it's a thought for you and the three to consider, perhaps once again?

Dallas

Ex

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Update!!
They are talking off camera and say one of the pilots
had a digital camera
but United won't give any information:

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dallas
Majic, is there an ATS donation bank? Ive not seen one but by the goodness if there is one Count me in?

There is one.

There has always been one.

And it's been working very well over the years.

The "donations" are your posts. Keep contributing quality content, and the rest takes care of itself.

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlordThe "donations" are your posts. Keep contributing quality content, and the rest takes care of itself.

speaking of my quality posts, shouldn't I be receiving some kind of cash back dividend by now? how about a shout out on tee vee?

guys? anyone?

damn.

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Okie Doke SkepticOverlord.. thanks Sir.

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Skeptic,

What you just said were words that I think have brought this site great success.

Congrats to you all

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Great news Springer I think our current ufo wave is over though. NK agreeing to disarm has lowered the global threat level.

There is something that I cant quite put my finger on having to do with the manipulation of events.

Look up "walker heart" in google recently a high school student collapsed in gym with a previously unknow heart condition, his heart stopped, he was on a bypass machine for a few days as the medical team searched for a transplant, then it just restarted beating.

A 52 year old man "walker" was killed in the mall shooting in utah.

"be aware of signs and wonders"

The NK stand down, the crazy winter storm we just got hit with, 12 feet in upstate NY, UFO's, strange medical "miracles". Somehow they are all interconnected I feel.

It as if some time line shifted, last week I felt war and the increase of war was all but certain, but since Sunday that feeling has passed. Even Putin's comments show there is a change in the timeline.

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 09:58 AM
link   
That's great News...problem is I have never believe in Discovery channels UFO's documentaries, they great at nature, sicence and other stuff but UFO's i dont think so... i am sorry folks to say this , and i dont want people too to hype about that this is indeed great because they could kill this history in no time....how many times Discovery channel has made ridicule shows about UFO's with a lot of guys doing interviews and at the end they cut all that and just leave the crap? most of the times they do this on UFO subject, they have never been rational or at least a balance investigation.... Natgeo too is one of them...they too make poor UFO subject programs with 100% debunking in mind...

The only channel i have seen that it's rational on the UFO subject is the History Channel at least they try to do it right....

So folks great for Springer and ATS for this New Show...just remmeber if Discovery ridicules this incident..dont be suprise...

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 09:59 AM
link   
I want to say THANK YOU to the peeps who created and continue to graciously and humbly run ATS!!!

Thank you for the forums, and here's to your well-deserved Discovery Channel hookup!!

It looks like the "controllers" may not have gotten their grubby, clawed fingers on the ATS project! Word to that!!

The truth shall set you free!! Take it to the streets!! Power to the people!! hehe

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I can't wait to watch it, hopefully there's more evidence that will be released. Awesome news though, great work Springer!

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 11:26 AM
link   
For all those who are concerned about the "direction" of this documentary let me do what I can to ease your fears.

For the last 2 months I have been in daily contact with the producers, basically putting the whole show together with them. Because of that, I am the only "talking head" on the O'Hare incident, there won't be anyone else who will have the opportunity to "ridicule" the event, me, or any of the witnesses. I planned it that way.

I intend to simply let the witnesses, the State Director of MUFON, and Jon Hilkevitch tell their stories. THE FACTS as recounted by those who were there, and those who have studied this is all I am interested in.

We have two additional witnesses who came forward long before this event happened with reports of THE SAME BLOODY OBJECT, over O'Hare back in 2001 and 2004!

I know these people are NOT trying to get on the "bandwagon" because as stated above, they came forward BEFORE the November, 2006 incident. THAT is stunning to me.

There is certainly something going on over Chicago and its environs and if this documentary can help us get more data, images, testimony then it's worth my time and efforts.

Fear not about me getting "sold" by people trying to get their "15 minutes of fame".
The witnesses we know are the ONLY people we will be interviewing. I'm not going to canvas the ramp workers or anyone else for that matter.

Hopefully it won't be freezing like every other time I've been to Chicago, man when the wind howls off that frozen lake down Michigan Ave. it's the coldest place on Earth to me!

Springer...

[edit on 2-14-2007 by Springer]

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
Fear not about me getting "sold" by people trying to get their "15 minutes of fame".
The witnesses we know are the ONLY people we will be interviewing. I'm not going to canvas the ramp workers or anyone else for that matter.

Hopefully it won't be freezing like every other time I've been to Chicago, man when the wind howls off that frozen lake down Michigan Ave. it's the coldest place on Earth to me!

[edit on 2-14-2007 by Springer]

That's good to hear. Hope it goes well and if you need any help from me locally, feel free to ask.

And yea ... hopefully you won't be heading up here for the next few days ... temps in the single digits and sub-zero wind chills ... it may not be the coldest place on Earth but it sure ain't warm!

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 12:23 PM
link   
What worries me is that Springer may be stepping into an AMBUSH! They will get him on there, not let him get any points across, and belittle his evidence with testimony from "experts" that they have waiting.

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Great work Amigos! Discovery Channel is one of the only channels I watch. I didn't follow much about the O'Hare UFO since it happened right about the time my schedule went insane.

It's interesting that the UFO appeared in 2001 and 2004, and then again right around 2007. Seems to be on a 3-year timer. Might want to check with any local orgs in Chicago to see if any related or remarkable incidents happened in the city on those years.

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I love this place, I read to much and say too little, which is good for the rest of you I reckon.

I would like to say now though, that ladies and gentlemen we good people at ATS could just be looking at the start of something that will go down as a prelude to a historical event within a few years, this may just help roll the wheels of dislosure a little quicker.

Thank you ATS and the 3 Amigos and all us members

Wolfie

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Any thoughts on further happenings?
Any changes in policy on ats?
What about the UFO wave itself?Are we going to be better equipped to deal with other reports?
Can we organize somehow more effective and efficient format to handle the investigations in future?
Springer. please pay attention to modalities and details of how this all gets put together....
I can concieve of ATS doing its own "show" and marketing it similar to Akroids ventures...
The reports that are worth a second look both from the past on ATS, and also the future, which may be getting more interesting by the day.
Good luck with the media Springer, remember KISS principal.
Audiemces are not as well informed or diposed to proofs of such things, as well as downright hostile when their belief systems are challenged by the truth.
We are definately approaching a watershed here as regards to UFO disclosier.....
Never have so many depended on so few for truthfull and unbiased reportage of this subject........

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by bergle
Any thoughts on further happenings?
Any changes in policy on ats?
What about the UFO wave itself?Are we going to be better equipped to deal with other reports?

It's not at all clear to me that we have a UFO wave going here. Can you cite some sources that the number of reports has spiked?

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Some words of advice......

Easy on the makeup....natural as possible..

Don't 'pop' your p's....

Imagine your audience is nekkid.....'specially the good lookin' ones....

Say 'hi' to Mom......

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 02:36 PM
link   
It does my heart good to hear this

Way to go, Springer

Oh, and that voice of yours certainly belongs in the airwaves.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join