It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coming Soon: ATS & The O'Hare UFO On TV

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheBorg
1) This site is all about one thing: The truth.
2) It's all about breeding a new generation of people that could potentially set things right, as they've gone far astray of where we should be as a society.
3) How will we ever evolve if people don't get to a point where they can see above all of the propoganda, and start to think for themselves, instead of letting their "elected" politicians do all of the thinking for them?

I see. Yes, you are right. Thank you for showing me that perspective.

Mod Edit: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 24-4-2007 by Crakeur]

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Hi,

Any web link to an audio or video of this program?

That will be helpful to Europeans and others to see all offline.

Thanks,

brotherthebig.

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 11:14 PM
link   
The show has yet to be put on the air. I'm sure though, that when it does, you'll be able to view it. I'd imagine that you get the Discovery channel wherever you're at, unless it's Communist China. In that case, you might not.

TheBorg

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Since ATS is so heavily involved, is it possible that ATS can get rights to sell video or DVD copies after its been aired?

If not, would it be out of line for me to offer members copies of it recorded off TV at cost of video + shipping? I feel like it would be better if ATS did this so as to avoid any misconceptions about selling pirated stuff, but I really would like to this this available to ALL of our members, regardless as to whether or not they have cable.

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 11:29 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure that if the need should arise that some here cannot view the show on TV, that the Admins will host the video in it's entirety on here for download. At least, that's what I think would happen. I've been wrong before though, so keep that in mind.

TheBorg

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 09:02 AM
link   
While driving past Ohare airport during the day yesterday and then
again at night on the way home, this occured to me.

The airpsace directly over Ohare is totally empty. You see planes
taking off and landing on all sides, but nothing flying directly over
the terminals. The UFO reportedly materialized over the terminal
complex and then shot straight up and away after a few minutes.

In most of the UFO vids we see, the objects fly away at an angle.
The Ohare Saucer's occupants seemed to be looking out for their
own safety as well as the humans on the airplanes because this
one was strictly vertical in its movements within this small cone
of empty airspace. Anyway, just stating an observation and
thought here. -c.w.m.

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 11:37 AM
link   
A toast all around. I was reading through this thread and it came to me that the topics here have really came a long way. Not just some of the older topics from ATS, but what is open to discussion in the general publics mind. There was a time, not so many years back, when you went to the store and bought a 'flying saucer' book and the clerk put it in a brown paper bag, all the while looking at you like you were first cousin to a pervert.

It may be slow, but minds are opening to the possibilities.

As to those who worry that new readers of these pages at ATS will be scared/turned off. I for one would hate to see any form of censorship put in place. We are here for the free exchange of ideas and theories.

However, there could be some ranking/notification in the article heading showing just how much documentation an article had. The idea could be to express to newcomers in some way that articles with more documentation icons (or whatever) were generally nearer to mainstream thought.

This might keep down some of the shock value, and would actually increase the thread readership in some ways. It would most likely encourage writers to get some type of documentation for their posts.

Just a thought.

Again , congratulations on making it to the screen.

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Ok, it's June.... should we start the countdown?

Any updates, or news, on the show?
Inquiring minds, want to know.

Are we still hopin' for a June 29th, air date?

Springer,
ever hear back from 'Eyewitness' ?
Have you tried addition contact since the missed
Chi Town meeting?

Any 'pet' theories, you'd care to share?

Chalk it up to scheduling?
Related to her recent medical problems?
Just as curious, as the rest of us?

Got a podcast, in the pipeline, perhaps?

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Springer, this is the thread I was referring to and your comment about ATS having no opinion what so ever on the subject of UFOs.

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Just because Springer and the other two Amigos are Admins here doesn't mean that they can't have opinions. They are still human, after all. Their opinions stay as such, and they have said time and again that their opinions do not necessarily represent the consensus of opinion on the boards. Nor should they, if you ask me. They can think as they like, and are entitled to one, just like you or I.

To try and make them inhuman only serves to segregate them from the rest of the group, which isn't something that they want. I challenge you to show me how Springer's having an opinion has adversely affected the experiences of any of the members here.

TheBorg

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
Our very own "Voice of ATS", Springer...........

??

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Good stuff well done ATS and Springer !!

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by promomag
Springer, this is the thread I was referring to and your comment about ATS having no opinion what so ever on the subject of UFOs.

There is no opinion offered in the TV show, it's primarily an accurate account of what happened at O'Hare last November. There are lots of questions asked and the hope is that someone viewing the show will step up to the plate with more data.

I don't know what your driving at Promomag.

Springer...

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Hey Springer.

Did you miss my post, 5 up, or is there just nothing new, to report ?

Surely , you've heard from 'Eyewitness' , by now ??

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Any updates on when we might see this, or what the name of the show is? (I might have missed it in all these pages...)...

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 01:29 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Unfortunately none of us (MUFON Director, myself, television producer, etc...) have heard from "Eyewitness". We fear the worst. We know she was having a terrible time with an infection and was hospitalized but I spoke with after she was released about 10 days before I flew to Chicago to shoot the show.

The show is scheduled to to air on June 29th. Don't know the title yet, they may make it one episode of one of their existing series shows but I am not sure.

Soon as I hear from them I'll update here.

Springer...

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
Unfortunately none of us (MUFON Director, myself, television producer, etc...) have heard from "Eyewitness".
We fear the worst...

Just to be clear,
are you referring to her illness, or something more nefarious?

The reason I ask, is she seemed like the type who would not take her commitments lightly,
and would make every effort to keep those involved informed.

Although, I'm guessing, you gleaned a little more of her personal story, just from talking to her,
I don't recall her illness being life threatening or debilitating.

(Not looking for medical details, just a clarification on your inference.)

And, thanks for the update.

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jbird
Just to be clear,
are you referring to her illness, or something more nefarious?

Don't know.

Any infection that requires hospitalization is "life threatening", that's why they keep you there on IV rather than oral antibiotics.

Considering the fact none of the other witnesses have "disappeared" that I know of combined with her having a VERY SERIOUS infection (they immediately admitted her the first time when she went back to the ER) I would say it is most likely that the illness caused her unavailability.

I truly hope she is okay and recovering but I have a bad feeling about it because like you said, I think she is the type of person who would have done all to honor their commitments.

Springer...

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
I truly hope she is okay and recovering...
Springer...

I agree, wholeheartedly. She was a great read, witness and poster.

Get well soon , Eyewitness!
And come back and visit us.

Thank for the insight, Mark.
Unlike some, I welcome an admin. with an opinion.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join