It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coming Soon: ATS & The O'Hare UFO On TV

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Our very own "Voice of ATS", Springer, has been working his tail off behind the scenes with the Discovery Channel, and we just received word yesterday that the budget has been approved.

He'll be flying to Chicago soon to begin work on a Discovery Channel documentary on the O'Hare UFO incident. This means we (ATS) will become an even more important "Go-To" source for pictures and videos of the event as our content has inspired this important television show.

Springer will be working with the MUFON director of the State of Illinois, John Hilkevitch of the Chicago Tribune, and a number of previously undisclosed eyewitnesses to the event. As a companion-piece to the television show, we'll have a special thread here on ATS where we can all discuss the findings and any interesting material that didn't make into the show.

This is exciting news for ATS, and vindication for all of Springer's hard work behind the scenes. Stay tuned... this is going to get good.

[edit on 2-13-2007 by Springer]

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Now this is what ATS is all about!

This is another good reason that ATS should clean up the outlandish topics into it's own section as proposed here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

The general public that this TV show would bring to ATS will be scared away if they come and find posts on praying to reptilians.

[edit on 13-2-2007 by MiahX]

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 12:33 PM
link   
well at least discovery are more fair than usual tv ststions, may be interesting to watch. is there a time scale, like will it be on tv this or does he not know yet what sort of schedule he has to get this done by.

should we expect this to see this if screened this year or next.

anyway great news for the board.

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Way to go Springer! Kudos for ATS and all the good work!

apc

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 12:39 PM
link   
WooHoo! Congrats all around!

Now if only I had cable... bah!

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 12:40 PM
link   
This is exciting news. Congrats to Springer and everyone else who has contributed for all their hard work

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Wow, awesome news

Congrats on the gig Springer

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 12:47 PM
link   
That's great to hear, but how do you make a TV show without any pictures and hearsay?

Is Dan Aykroyd involved in this at all, seeing as how he has the alleged video?

Peace

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 01:03 PM
link   
This is great news, good job to all involved.

I'm looking forward to see how this turns out. Am I to assume that there's more materials than we've seen posted here?

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 01:05 PM
link   
probably will just be based on what we know, how can there really be more to it. at least what ever that was, discovery are ok with there shows, and seem quite balanced.

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Nice job, ATS!

Excellent work, Springer!

Anything we can do to help, just ask!

Hydden

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 01:21 PM
link   
*chant* Springer...Springer...Springer...Springer...Springer...

oh yeah...

*chant* ATS Rules...ATS Rules...ATS Rules...ATS Rules...

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 01:24 PM
link   
this is indeed huge news. with the eyewitness testimony and available pics with exhaustive analysis, i think there is ample material to discuss.

Great job guys!

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I know you said stay tuned bill, but is there any time frame on when this will air on television?

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Hello host.

is it possible to watch the TV show here later?
thanks~
ROISU

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Even after almost three years ATS never ceases to amaze me!

Congrats on the great gig!

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Springer on TV? Yeesh, here we go.

Sure first he's hosting a tv show then the next thing you know he's demanding purple M&Ms for his trailer,refering to himself in the third person and then bam, wham! before you know it...he's on surreal life sharing a room with the basisst from quiet riot and that kid who played erkel on family matters.

If I've seen it once I've seen it a thousand times...sad really...just kiddin'.

Mazel tov springer and ATS in general.

I see this as a good thing considering Discovery could use some fresh blood and perspective when it comes to their paranormal documentaries.

Don't forget to steal us all some tote bags.

Spiderj

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 01:40 PM
link   
That's great, Springer, on TV? I have the discovery channel at my dad's house, so I should be able to watch it, depending on whether I am at my dad's house or not if I am not there when the show is being aired could someone U2U a copy of the show to me?

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 01:46 PM
link   
WOW, this is excellent news.

Way to go Springer.

Will the whole documentary be based on the O'Hare sighting with our man Springer as the host? Or will it be a segment within a documentary?

Will it include the elusive DA video footage?

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 01:48 PM
link   
That's pretty cool. Discovery Channel is actually one of the few I watch. Now I wonder....does Springer look just like his avatar?......

I'll be staying tuned....

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join