It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coming Soon: ATS & The O'Hare UFO On TV

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Wow this is amazing, Can't wait for this to be shown on discovery channel. Hope we can get some new info on this through it being on TV.

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 02:01 PM
link   
that is truly amazing. For those that can't watch it on tv, I'm guessing ATS will find a way to make it available via the site (if Discovery allows it).

As for Springer's looks, if he doesn't go black screen/ voice box to protect his identity, he will ruin his av image forever. What would be truly hysterical would be the black screen image/voice box with the line underneath his "image" that reads:

Springer, One of the Three Amigos

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Good news for sure! Go get em Spring-man.
~J

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Dr. Love made a good point earlier. Since MUFON is involved and Akroyd is involved with MUFON, will he be releasing additional material to the program? This is where we'll find out whther Akroyd is a UFO disclosure proponent or just another UFO whore.

But here's to ATS and Springer! No matter what it's THIS community that led the charge on the O'Hare event. Kudos to the investigators, the photo analysis pros and all the ATS membership.

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Wow! Congratulations Springer! Keep us updated on everything and best of luck to you!

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Way to go Amigos....makes me proud to be a member here. Good job Springer!! Dont let them butcher it. Hope all goes as you want it to.

*sniff* Brings a tear to me eye.....

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 03:01 PM
link   
This is totally awesome! I cant wait to see what is created for Discovery. I hope Akroyd jumps onboard cause that would be sweeeeet.

GO SPRINGER!

(Queue "We are the Campions)

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 03:03 PM
link   
As the board expands uncontrollable horizons, thus comes its fall... and demise.

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Hard work does sometimes payoff. Maybe this will give Springer, etal a chance to get views, perspectives and an idea of distances in the airport for use against pictures and a fresh view of the scene.

Congratulations...

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Great news, congratulations Springer.

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Stan Friedman does alot of shows like this,is he going to be a part of the show?

www.v-j-enterprises.com...

[edit on 11-09-06 by slayerfan]

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I guess ATS is rising above the ranks.

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I found this anonymous quote and reply interesting:

>> Well, this is just wonderful for the prestige of ATS
>> but does this mean that Springer (and subsequently,
>> ATS) has had information that they have withheld
>> from their membership on the O' Hare sightings?

No doofus, it just means he's working to make ATS a viable resource for media channels that want to know what information is out there.

Was that not a valid question? Based on what we, ATS, has so far, why on earth would Discovery Channel be interested in this? IMO Discovery Channel has always been disinfo just like The Learning Channel, National Geographic, and The History Channel. All these channels are owned by MAJOR media outlets, either directly or indirectly, and they're all in bed with the government IMO. I'd like to know if the ATS management is worried at all about being part of a disinformation campaign. Could this blow up in ATS' face?

Peace

[edit on 13-2-2007 by Dr Love]

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Congratulations of course are in order here!

This is just one more example in the disclosing the importance of this board and it's members. I've never seen any forum generate the type of questions, enthusiasm and research necessary for bringing to light and discussing a cornucopia of subjects. All the while doing such with a strong overtone of civility and camaraderie.

I eagerly await the news of the scheduled broadcast. A note to all the ones that may tend to be a bit impatient wanting to see something NOW! The shooting of, the pre and post production, the editing and all the other events involved will make the airing of this show "down the way" (as they say), nothing productive or of quality ever happens overnite...

Kudos to ATS!
Johnny

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Discovery Channel be interested in this? IMO Discovery Channel has always been disinfo just like The Learning Channel, National Geographic, and The History Channel. All these channels are owned by MAJOR media outlets

The tide has turned.
When more and more people speak about a subject and words are spreading here and there it is subsequent to follow the tide rather swim against it...
What DISCOVERY channel is trying to do? To obtain the exclusiveness!!!

The truth cannot stay hidden anymore and no matter how disinfo channel it is (which i doubt), it will never admit it.

So Great Job to ATS team work...
Springer, keep it up that way and add more dynamism to your great efforts.

To conclude, ATS is the future of information. A place where Knowledge, articles, views, websides gathered in a way to promote the fair truth. Soon or late, the all the time rising community will challenge reality. More and more people will have the chance to speak their views about the daily life events abandoning apathy of the routine lifestyle. That's a fair use of the technology helping human solving his problems

Deny Ignorance
Dragon

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Congratulations to Springer and ATS! I can't wait!

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Very cool. Congrats, Springer and ATS.
Who has control over content?

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 05:56 PM
link   
The top internet website teaming up with a top television program is going to result in one heck of a powerpacked dynamic show. It is another step in the convergence of internet and television. Congrats to all at ATS!

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Congrats Springer and ATS!!
I can't wait to see this, hopefully everyone will keep us posted on the showtimes.

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Great News

I knew that this O'Hare event is something different..

ps: actually I signed up to ATS just because of O'Hare. O'Hare is something big, believe me

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join