It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photo of a Flying Demon

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by JackofBlades
"evil men hatching evil schemes of destruction."?

Good phrase. Its especially poignant considering the American military authorised the use of a chemical banned by the UN because it is a biological agent which causes extreme pain, and sometimes death. Or the American soldiers who fired at a British envoy and jeered even after realising it was friendly.

Please, it was an act of war. A religious war, but war nonetheless. If you can't take the beatings don't step into the ring.

I don't want to hijack this thread, but your posts have me nearly jumping out of my chair. You, my friend, are an example of what is wrong in the world today. What kind of human being is so morally corrupt that they won't even label the MURDER of INNOCENT me, WOMEN, and CHILDREN as an act of EVIL? And don't even start whining about US foreign policy, American war crimes, yada yada yada. There were innocent children who were on those planes simply to travel on vacation, or to visit loved ones, or to simply return home. In what world is murdering them not an evil act? Not to mention all of the innocent people who were simply working in the World Trade Center. Or the police and firefighters who gave their lives trying to save people in the buildings.

Not everything is gray. Some things, especially in this case, are as simple as black and white. It doesn't matter whether it was Islamic Extremists or the CIA that orchestrated the attacks of 9/11, because it was an EVIL act irregardless of the perpetrators' identities. Furthermore, even if the American military entered an Arab village the day before and raped and murdered a thousand school children (obviously no such thing happened), responding to one EVIL act by committing another EVIL act is still EVIL.

It doesn't matter if the people who were responsible for 9/11 think that it was a righteous act. Intentionally targeting and murdering innocent men, women and children is EVIL no matter who does it or what the motivation is. The large majority of the victims on 9/11 weren't responsible for US foreign policy or the actions of our military and government. But even if they were, or even if you view them as members of a corrupt system, it is still EVIL to just indiscriminately murder them.

I hope to God that you or your loved ones are never the victims of such EVIL. Sadly, it may take such an event for you to realize that all of humanity is faced with a kind of evil we have never seen before- hell-bent on our destruction and/or conversion to radical Islam.

And just so I don't completely derail this thread and violate the TOS, I will comment on this picture. I first got wind of it several years ago. Since I've never seen any flying dinosaurs or flying demons, and I haven't read any eyewitness reports of such creatures being around Ground Zero, I'd have to guess that its either a bird or a fake pic. But if there ever was an act of evil that would summon the dark forces that flying demons would comprise, it would be an event like 9/11!

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by pepsi78
Nice pic, I think it's a kite.

It's always a swell idea to fly your kite during terrorist bombings!

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by spanishcaravan
right......... that looks exactly like the " mothman" posted in
this thread earlier.

Here's the pic of the creature.

They seem to similar.

The one you're talking about is faked. The picturecode says:Adobe Photoshop CS2 Macintosh 2007:01:01 11:32:40

Also you can see that the object is clearly cropped in:

If I'd have the original picture of the event the OP is talking about on his opening post i could tell you then if this new one is also faked.

[edit on 11-2-2007 by AgainstSecrecy]

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by AgainstSecrecy

If I'd have the original picture of the event the OP is talking about on his opening post i could tell you then if this new one is also faked.

[edit on 11-2-2007 by AgainstSecrecy]

Believe me nothing would please me more than to provide the original to you but all I have is what I posted. I got the picture off of the internet at this site demon photos.

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Ok then. I've done what I could with the given material. This picture looks also faked. The object is also cropped in:

Although the picture code says Adobe, I can not go by the code because the picture already got edited with that red circle and the enlargement. That's all I can give you folks at this time with that material.

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 06:05 PM
link   
AgainstSecrecy,

Can you tell me if the analysis of the photo is the same for the image that is circled and the image that is in the square. The square is simply an enlargement of the smaller one so shouldn't both images reveal the same characteristics.

Can you give us a clue just how to determine when a picture is "cropped" in? Does it have something to do with the pixel around the image and how they differ from other pixels in the photo?

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Ok then. I've done what I could with the given material. This picture looks also faked. The object is also cropped in:

Although the picture code says Adobe, I can not go by the code because the picture already got edited with that red circle and the enlargement. That's all I can give you folks at this time with that material.

very good work i am convinced. look at the 'rectangle' of darker pixels surrounding this 'demon'. well picked up.

- naz

[edit on 11-2-2007 by nazgarn]

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Very nice conclusion. It honestly to me did look like something out of middle earth fantasy cropped into the photo.

Shattered OUT...

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Please remember, there were also eye-witnesses.

If anyone is able, could you please present the entire photo in its pixel composition. I am curious to see if there are differences in the pixelation around other objects in the photo such as buildings and people, cars, etc. I am thinking that there may be the same variation in the pixel around other objects in the photo. Perhaps the difference in the pixels is the result of some disturbance in the atmosphere around the image of the creature. It may also be some kind of aura that the creature emitted. The more that answers are provided, the more questions that arise.

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Can we obtain witness testimonies?

I think that is the better question here. It's not whether they exist, it's whether or not we can actually obtain what people have said and if it is authentic or not.

Shattered OUT...

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Guess what! I just zoomed in as much as I can on the photo with the buildings and light posts and I can see the same kind of difference in the pixelation around the lights and other objects in the photo that shows up around the image of the creature. That seems to be a common effect around all objects that are recorded digitally. Just zoom in 400% using the Explorer browser and you can see the pixel difference around all objects in the photo not just the flying creature. So, does this mean that all of the other objects in the photo were also cropped in, or that the objects, including the flying creature, are all real and the variance in the pixels is a common effect around digital images?

[edit on 11-2-2007 by SkyWay]

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Part of a building on that picture 1600x zoom:

This one is not cropped in...

The object:

You'll notice what i mean by "cropped in". The heavy pixelation is formed like a square around the object. It looks like someone added the object into the picture.

Until we don't get the original picture, there's not much we can do. What I'm doing here also could be fruitless because it's not the original picture but a already edited picture.

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Part of a building on that picture 1600x zoom:

This one is not cropped in...

The object:

You'll notice what i mean by "cropped in". The heavy pixelation is formed like a square around the object. It looks like someone added the object into the picture.

Until we don't get the original picture, there's not much we can do. What I'm doing here also could be fruitless because it's not the original picture but a already edited picture.

You zoomed in to a much higher level on the building than you did on the flying creature. It is obvious that the zoom level on the demon is much less because the size of the pixels is much smaller on the creature than they are on the building. All anyone has to do is magnify the other objects in the photo with the buildings and lamp posts to the same level as the creature, and they will see the exact same pixelation around the other objects that is seen around the winged demon. Anyone can see for themselves that the same effect occurs around the other objects by zooming in to about 600% on the picture, then compare the pixelation around the creature and the lamp posts and buildings. It is the same.

[edit on 12-2-2007 by SkyWay]

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Actually Rasputin13 I think you'll find that never in my posts did I say that I personally don't think its evil. I said that 'from a certain point of view' (to quote an old Jedi Master) it would be considered one of the most signifiacnt blows in a war, however just because it was an act of war it doesn't condone it.

I think it was a terrible thing to do, and whoever ordered it, whoever condoned it (omission of action is still allowing it to happen) and whoever carried it out should suffer severe torture for a very long time (I say whoever because I'm not entirely convinced Islamic radicals are to blame).
It was evil, and it was tragic, but again it was an act of war. The citizens of the Middle East will find alot of what the 'Coalition' is doing over there evil and tragic, just as the British find the 'friendly fire' that caused Lance Corporal Matty Hull's death and the subsequent lack of punishment on his killers (who cared more about their own asses after killing him) a completely unacceptable, tragic and evil act.
If you wish to lash out mindlessly at me again please do so over U2U's so we don't derail the thread again.

Back on topic... AgainstSecrecy's zoomed image clearly show a block of pixels around the image which cover a larger area than the standard 'spread' which surrounds objects for a very small distance.

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Back on topic... AgainstSecrecy's zoomed image clearly show a block of pixels around the image which cover a larger area than the standard 'spread' which surrounds objects for a very small distance.

JackofBlades if you will zoom in on the lamp posts to 600% you will see the exact same kind of "field" of pixels around them. The same will happen around all of the other objects in the photo. Do it and see for yourself.

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Looks like a carrion bird with something heavy in its beak, dragging the head down and to the right. I don't even want to speculate on what it has in its beak, if I am correct in my opinion.

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Icarus Rising
Looks like a carrion bird with something heavy in its beak, dragging the head down and to the right. I don't even want to speculate on what it has in its beak, if I am correct in my opinion.

The carrion birds such as vultures are rare around New York city. But even if it were a carrion bird it would be the most humongous carrion bird ever witnessed since that thing can be seen to be massive by comparing it to the buildings windows.

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 07:18 PM
link   
People are more likely to see a demon in New York City than a carrion bird considering the kind of place it is. A demon would probably feel right at home in such a place.

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkyWay
JackofBlades if you will zoom in on the lamp posts to 600% you will see the exact same kind of "field" of pixels around them. The same will happen around all of the other objects in the photo. Do it and see for yourself.

I know. Every image has a 'field' of pixels around it, however none of those 'fields' are a perfect rectangle, nor are are they so far away from the actual image. Compare the distance and shape of the 'demons' 'field' to the lamp posts and you will see it is significantly larger.

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 08:32 PM
link   

I know. Every image has a 'field' of pixels around it, however none of those 'fields' are a perfect rectangle, nor are are they so far away from the actual image. Compare the distance and shape of the 'demons' 'field' to the lamp posts and you will see it is significantly larger.

I have done that and have found an almost perfectly square pixel field around the satellite dishes on the tv news vans. Man I wish I could transfer that image exactly as it appears on the magnification in my photo edit window.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join