It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photo of a Flying Demon

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by nazgarn

I'm not denying flying demons are not real, yet I'm claming this photo to be a hoax.

Using AgainstSecrecy's picture:

I put a rectangle around the pixels which represent a perfect rectangle around the 'flying demon' which is apparently photoshopped in:

Peace out,
- Naz

Anyone can look at the picture for themselves and see that the pixel field around the demon is NOT a rectangle. Just look at the right edge of the image and you can see more pixels above and below the flying creature. So it isn't a rectangle. Furthermore, anyone can magnify the other objects in the photo, such as the lamps, and see the same pixel fields around them. It is a common effect around objects digitally photographed. The photo is genuine.

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Ok um... i have a question:
if this was really big and was flying around, howcome no one reported it (someone is bound to have seen something), and if someone did, then can put up the link it??
and if someone already asked this question and it has been answerd the sorry... ^_^;

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkyWay

Originally posted by LaCokaNostra
how could you even believe that??

gullable fools

You can't spell gullible correctly and you call others fools? Do you know how that makes YOU look?

alright, skyway. for one, you don't need to be so ignorant, especially on this site. for another, you say true christians are your friends and the bad are your enemies?! love your enemies and treat them with respect. all you're doing is putting people down so that you can make yourself look good. do you ow how bad that makes you look???

[edit on 17-5-2007 by bobbyboy]

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 08:47 AM
link   
thoroughly impressive

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Sorry I havent posted this sooner (soo busy) but I figured out a long time ago this picture clearly depicts a common duck in flight.

So there is a very high possibilty that the other photo also contains a very explainable indigenous winged creature of earth.

P.S. sorry for the crappy rendering of a duck...just have very little time. Hopefully you get the point, wings swept forward in flight...ect.

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 05:28 PM
link   

I think that when some exceedingly evil deed is committed the are where it was committed is saturated with evil energy and this energy provides the kind of power in the local area for beings whose makeup is evil to tap into that energy and assume a visible form. In the case of the WTC, the deed was so evil and so many people lost their lives that the energy actually brought out a demon...not just an evil spook which often appear in haunted houses.

Oh dear.....another one. Let me guess - you're a christian, right? Who takes everything in the Bible quite literally, huh?...

If so...

Next Please...

Jimbo999

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
Looked like a flying bird to me. WHO WOULDVE IMAGINED THAT?!

If only demons existed!!!

Then I would play my records backwards, well first I'd have to get a record player and some records, and then I could worship the devil.

TBH, I am more concerned about these Giant Felines invading our cities!

Oh My Gawd!! Evil Kitties From Hell!! Run away! Run Away!
Hey!! Wait a darn minute here!!...You sure this ain't Photo-shopped???

Jimbo999
[edit on 15-2-2007 by Lysergic]

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raist
OK so the photo is "real" why is it a demon and nothing else?

It's a demon because its form is the same as the descriptions of demons. I can see in the photo that the creature has webbed bat-like wings, like demons have. I can see that the creature's legs bend backward at the knees like the hind legs of animals, which is another characteristic of the appearance of demons. It is dark, and with supernatural beings, darkness indicates evil which also fits the description of demons. It is at the scene of a very evil event which is the sort of thing that demons delight in. These are some of the reasons I conclude that it is a demon and not a bird or a plane.

Oh puleeze! '
It's a demon because its form is the same as the descriptions of demons.' wow! There's logic for ya.

'It is dark, and with supernatural beings, darkness indicates evil which also fits the description of demons' Heh! What the hell does THAT mean??

'It is at the scene of a very evil event which is the sort of thing that demons delight in' Give me a break...

Pearl Harbour was a very 'evil event' by your own standards - as was Hiroshima. Nagasaki, WWII, The Spanish Inquisition, etc. etc. - Were there 'Demons' flapping around at these events too? Hell, many more people died in these events than did on 9/11. Did no-one have a camera handy or something??? Sheesh! What a load of superstitious nonsense!!!

I'm afraid logic, as is always the case with this religeous mumbo-jumbo, has just gone straight out of the window and right down the toilet...

Jimbo999

[edit on 18-6-2007 by jimbo999]

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by AgainstSecrecy
Ok then. I've done what I could with the given material. This picture looks also faked. The object is also cropped in:

Although the picture code says Adobe, I can not go by the code because the picture already got edited with that red circle and the enlargement. That's all I can give you folks at this time with that material.

And So Endeth The Debate....and Hallelujah for that!

Jimbo999

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Please remember, there were also eye-witnesses.

If anyone is able, could you please present the entire photo in its pixel composition. I am curious to see if there are differences in the pixelation around other objects in the photo such as buildings and people, cars, etc. I am thinking that there may be the same variation in the pixel around other objects in the photo. Perhaps the difference in the pixels is the result of some disturbance in the atmosphere around the image of the creature. It may also be some kind of aura that the creature emitted. The more that answers are provided, the more questions that arise.

'The more that answers are provided, the more questions that arise.'

It seems to me that the obvious answers are not what some people want to hear...

Jimbo999

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 06:09 PM
link   

People are more likely to see a demon in New York City than a carrion bird considering the kind of place it is. A demon would probably feel right at home in such a place.

Not too big on NYC are you?

Jimbo999

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 07:00 PM
link   
looks like a peice of poop that was a bit watery to me... of course thats just me

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimbo999

Originally posted by Lysergic
Looked like a flying bird to me. WHO WOULDVE IMAGINED THAT?!

TBH, I am more concerned about these Giant Felines invading our cities!

Oh My Gawd!! Evil Kitties From Hell!! Run away! Run Away!
Hey!! Wait a darn minute here!!...You sure this ain't Photo-shopped???

Jimbo999
[edit on 15-2-2007 by Lysergic]

That picture has made my day, and i can retire to bed eaisly.

Thats a bad mister kitty.

Now on topic, why is it that people have such a hard time belivijng that a bunch of pissed off terrorists pulled this off... youd dont have to have deamons flying around doing this...

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Its a bird. I"m pretty sure demons don't come out in daylight.. Right???

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 07:56 AM
link   
So in theory, we should invade hell and fight demons instead of being in Iraq or Afghanistan? I'm down. It's all the same really.

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Over the last 30 years or so, there have been quite a few reports of flying humanoids.

I too have had the fortune to see one of these creatures. it was around 1998, home in Australia while i was on a camping trip to my Favorite fishing spot.

This site is very secluded & shrouded in history "not all of it good". The place was actually a mining town some 100 years ago on the shores of a small mountain lake.

The area has long been said to be haunted & there are reports dating back as long as anyone can remember of strange lights & creatures in the woods.

One evening after fishing at the lake, which is the best time to get the blackfish here, myself & two friends were walking along the old Track back to the camp site.

We were just walking along minding out own business whan we suddenly realised that there was no sound. Nothing.. No Birds, no Frogs, no other animals that you normally here around this time of the evening. All was Dead Still & Silent & there seemed to be a kind of charge in the atmosphere.

This is kinda hard to explain, but it was like static electricity, making the hair on our bodies stand up & there was a crackling in the air "but no sound", if you can sorta picture that.

Then one of my friends sorta gasped & pointed back at the lake saying "What the HELL is that", It took me a few seconds to figure out what he was pointing at, but when I saw it my whole body just sorts went Ice Cold.

About 50 Feet from the lake surface & headding in our direction was this huge dark figure. The ight was starting to fade, but it was still light enough to make out the figure as not being a bird "birds in Australia don't quite get that big..lol".

As the creature got closer we noticed that it too didn't make a sound & the closer it got, the more detail we could make out.

Within a few seconds it was passing over us at about 50 60 feet "just above the tree tops". At this point we were all in shock & fixated on the creature.

It all took only a frew seconds, but as it passed over us, it seemed like minuits. Needless to say, we all got a good look at it.

It was totally human. A woman to be exact. SHe was pitch black, even her Eyes were black & I tell you I'll never forget those eyes, she was looking right at me "our eyes actually met for a split second". She also had a sorta grin on her face "as if to say... YEah.. I'm for real guys"...lol

She also seemed to be covered in a fine Downy fur, very short but smooth & in the light it sorta had a bluish tinge to it.

She basically looked like a normal woman "even quite pretty in an odd sort of way" She had a nice body, and had all the same parts that a normal woman has "yes btw she was naked".. just thaught I'd clear that up. Alsot she had no pubic hair her entire body was juct covered in that soft smooth down.

The only thing that really looked strange about her was her arms & hands.
Her arms were outstreatched & had a slightly curved look to them and she seemed to have a few extra joints. Her hands looked rigid or locked "like they couldn'r move at all & there was an extra long (about 1 - 2 feet long & quite thick at the base), finger sorta comming out at the wrist which was attatched to the membrane of her wings.

The membrane its self streatched the full lenght of her arms & extra finger, and was attached to her body from the arm pits down to about the knees. There were other structures in the wings, Ribs or suports at intervals "like in a bats wing", that were also attatched to her arms at each joint.

We followed her as the glided over us & off over the rain forests & into the distance for a few more seconds untill shge finally dissappeared into the shadow of the mountains.

For a long while we all just stood there, silent, too sceared & shocked to move. but after a couple of minuits, one of my friends started to move off towards camp & that prompted myself & the other guy to move also "no way did i want to get caught in the dark.

Cont

[edit on 25-11-2007 by Ironclad]

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Ironclad

Sorry bout his I seem to have run out of characters.
Anyway....

Once we got back to our camp, where our girlfriends were sitting round the campfire chatting. as we approached, they sorta took one look at us & could instantly tell that something was wrong.

The three of us denied that anything was wrong, but the girls just didn't believe us & kept on at us over the nexe few days untill one of us gave in & told his girlfriend everything. Which of corurse got back to the other two.

At first they didn't believe the story & made fun of us. Untill that is, we paied a visit to the nearby town for supplies.

We were taking a short break at the local pub & the girls were still making fun of us. One of the regulars & the publican overheard the conversation & came over to us and asked us about what we had seen.

It was then that we were told that a similar figure had been seen in the area several times before, by hunters & locals alike. HE even had a sketch done by a fisherman & showed it to us & asked if this is what we had seen.

It was indeed & after this the girls sorta accepted that we had seen something & only occasionally poked fun at us.

I still go upto the Lake now & then, always hoping to get another glimps of the winged woman, I carry a Cam with me now at all times when I go camping up there. Hopfully someday I'll get a shot of her.

After this sighting, I started to become interested in this sort of thing & started to research. These figures have appeared throughout the S/E Asia & Ociania region for centuries.

There were a couple of well documented sightings during the Vietnam War, by Coalition Troops.

One US Soldier was standing guard at the gates of a Forward base when a Winged Humanoid actually came in for a landing a mere few meters away from the guard. This one was a male & when he approached the soldier, the guy opened fire. the figure took off & never returned.

Another sighting was very similar to the one myself & my friends had. Infact it was almost identicle. Silence, Electrified atmosphere, Nekkid Winged Woman with Soft black Downy fur.

The Vietnamise, Indonisean, Malaysian & even Japanise have Similar beings to this in their Lore. According to some they are demons who bring death & bad fortune & to others they are guardians & protectors.

Whatever they are, they don't belong here.

I have studied the images in this thread & though blurred, they really do remind me of what I saw in the Mountains that faithful evening.

[edit on 25-11-2007 by Ironclad]

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Dude, it looks a little like an Amphithere Dragon. I think it might be.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kacen
Thats pretty eerie, I wish I could see the full pic though.

But it could just be a piece of mangled debris at a very conspicuous angle..

Hmmm...seen this before on ATS - and the consensus was fake.

J.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   
it's just a large bird or one of those spy drones . but i could be wrong in saying that. i would also add that it looks more like a mythical dragon than that of a demon, believe what you want but i like to research before jumping in and saying "wow one picture that is hard evidence if ever i saw it!" so yeah like you know what ever. i will look in to it and if it turns out to be real i'll beleive it, it does strike me as odd that i have never come accross this photographic evidence in my research (but that may be me being paranoid). anyway it is pretty cool whether it is real or not and i would like to see some other specticals because if one person photographed it then more would have too huh? almost at one thousand characters which is good because i am running out of larger words to make in to this post but i will follow this to the end because that's just the kind of manly-guy-dude i am haha but in all seriousness i will be doing some reading up on it. man i still have thirty two characters left okay all done bye

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join