It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photo of a Flying Demon

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Here are some photographs of a demon that was flying at the scene of the World Trade Center on 9/11. You can see in the closeup that like most demons it has webbed wings like those of a bat. Also, notice the configuration of the legs and how they bend backward at the knees like the hind legs of hooved animals such as goats, instead of bending forward like the legs of human beings. Demons also usually have either hooves or talons instead of feet such as humans.

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Here is a better closeup of the demon.

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Looks photoshopped to me. If not, it's a regular bird.

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 03:47 PM
link   
how could you even believe that??

gullable fools

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paresthesia
Looks photoshopped to me. If not, it's a regular bird.

The photo needs to be examined. I am no photo expert so I just present it for people to look over and draw their own conclusions. Any photos of strange subjects are going to seem like photoshop work to people when they first see them because such things are not commonly photographed.

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by LaCokaNostra

gullable fools

You can't spell gullible correctly and you call others fools? Do you know how that makes YOU look?

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 03:54 PM
link   
i dont see any pic
would it be possible for the OP to repost the pic? or have it hosted somewhere else. thanks

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I think that when some exceedingly evil deed is committed the are where it was committed is saturated with evil energy and this energy provides the kind of power in the local area for beings whose makeup is evil to tap into that energy and assume a visible form. In the case of the WTC, the deed was so evil and so many people lost their lives that the energy actually brought out a demon...not just an evil spook which often appear in haunted houses.

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkyWay

gullable fools

You can't spell gullible correctly and you call others fools? Do you know how that makes YOU look?

Agreed.

Anyway, what I said before wasn't really promoting any discussion, so... I decided to use the little information on this picture and look up Steven Moran.

And I searched photos he took in New York and immediately crypto links started popping up, mostly around the subject of "mothman". Here is the photographer's commentary on this picture:

Steven Moran, the photographer who took the "Angel" (or Mothman?) photo at the World Trade Center on September 11th. filed this report: "I live in New York City, and today I went to take pictures of the WTC's wreckage. I shot this first picture of the rescue operation, looking south on Greenwich Street. When I got home and previewed my pictures on the computer, I noticed something in the one entitled "Down Greenwich 3" that was not in the scene when I took the photo. Upon blowing up the questionable image, it appeared to me to look like an angel hovering over the pile of debris and the rescuers. It couldn't be a pigeon or a seagull because being behind the building on the right, it would be too large. Also, we don't have any vultures or pelicans here in NYC. From the context of the photo, it looks to be about the size of a man, and is around 60 to 100 feet above the scene. I have other photos of this scene taken from the same angle that do not contain this image. The way I interpret the image is, it's either a guardian angel looking over the rescuers and those poor people still trapped beneath, or the Angel of Death hovering to collect the souls of the dying. I was using a Kodak DC4800 digital camera."

And concerning sightings in New York around 9/11:

Here in the United States, many people reported seeing strange objects in the sky in the minutes after the World Trade Center attacks of September 11th. Witnesses reported seeing non-commercial, non-military aircraft in the area. A few reported seeing "winged, flying men" in the areas surrounding the Twin Towers. While some of these accounts were reported, the claims went largely ignored and entirely uninvestigated.

Source: www.mothman.us...

Visit Steven Moran's official website here.

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by toreishi
i dont see any pic
would it be possible for the OP to repost the pic? or have it hosted somewhere else. thanks

Here is a link to the closeup.
Closeup of demon

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Thats pretty eerie, I wish I could see the full pic though.

But it could just be a piece of mangled debris at a very conspicuous angle..

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Thanks alot for the valuable input Paresthesia. I see the thing as anything but an angel it is too dark and the wings have a distinctive webbed look to them. I think if it had been an angel it would probably have appeared very radiant and with wings more like those of a dove or no wings at all. Angels seem to appear more often without wings than with them..at least according to some of the more recent accounts of people who have been helped by them.

[edit on 10-2-2007 by SkyWay]

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kacen
Thats pretty eerie, I wish I could see the full pic though.

But it could just be a piece of mangled debris at a very conspicuous angle..

There were also reports by people at the scene that they had seen "winged men". The photos and eye-witness reports are a convincing combination.

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 04:17 PM
link   

gullable fools

hilarious, its a typo

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 04:19 PM
link   

gullable fools

hilarious, its a typo

A typo is when you hit one key intending to hit another. In your case, the letter "a" is on the left side of the keyboard while the "i" is on the other, so that's impossible. If you're going to defend yourself, at least be honest about it.

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 04:22 PM
link   
It may be that one of the reasons that there is still so much mystery surrounding the collapse of the Twin Towers is because there may have been demonic involvement. The towers were attacked by evil men but may have been totally destroyed by demonic forces.

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 04:23 PM
link   

I think that when some exceedingly evil deed is committed the are where it was committed is saturated with evil energy and this energy provides the kind of power in the local area for beings whose makeup is evil to tap into that energy and assume a visible form. In the case of the WTC, the deed was so evil and so many people lost their lives that the energy actually brought out a demon...not just an evil spook which often appear in haunted houses.

Except the attack on the WTC was only evil in your opinion. The supporters of those who committed the attack will see it as a victorious blow against an enemy.

So tell me, is this "evil energy" selective? Does it only work with Christian evil? I'm curious to hear more...

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Lets see if this makes it any clearer...I enhanced and solarized it. Stands out more now.

[edit on 2/10/2007 by Kacen]

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by JackofBlades
Except the attack on the WTC was only evil in your opinion. The supporters of those who committed the attack will see it as a victorious blow against an enemy.

I see your point. Depending on which side one is on, a deed may appear evil or not. From the demonic point of view it was probably seen as a victory, but from the angelic point of view it was seen as a tragedy.

So tell me, is this "evil energy" selective? Does it only work with Christian evil? I'm curious to hear more...

Evil works where ever and when ever it has an opening...such as evil men hatching evil schemes of destruction.

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kacen

Lets see if this makes it any clearer...I enhanced and solarized it. Stands out more now.
[edit on 2/10/2007 by Kacen]

Thanks for that image. But could you please tell me what the information on that image means. Interpretation?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join