It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photo of a Flying Demon

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkyWay

Originally posted by Kacen

Lets see if this makes it any clearer...I enhanced and solarized it. Stands out more now.
[edit on 2/10/2007 by Kacen]

Thanks for that image. But could you please tell me what the information on that image means. Interpretation?

I don't quite understand...

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 04:49 PM
link   
looks like a bird. swan or something. can't see anything demonic about it other than it kind of looks prehistoric.
- naz

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Looks as though cameras are catching more than ufos, and perhaps even stranger. Apparently, some of those creatures are out and about during the day and not only at night. The devil never sleeps.

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Lets see if this makes it any clearer...I enhanced and solarized it. Stands out more now.

Thanks for that image. But could you please tell me what the information on that image means. Interpretation?

I thought the colors were supposed to indicate something when analyzing whether an image is real or photoshopped. I think that is part of the process of photoanalysis. So, when you posted the picture which you referred to as "solarized" I thought it was some technical process of photoanalysis.

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 05:00 PM
link   

I thought the colors were supposed to indicate something when analyzing whether an image is real or photoshopped. I think that is part of the process of photoanalysis. So, when you posted the picture which you referred to as "solarized" I thought it was some technical process of photoanalysis.

I merely did that to make it clearer, I seriously doubt something that dubious is a photoshop.

Also does anyone have the original image, not the cropping? I'm curious to see the full image.

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by nazgarn
looks like a bird. swan or something. can't see anything demonic about it other than it kind of looks prehistoric.
- naz

I can see why you would say that. It's because the webbed sharply pointed wings resemble the wings of the prehistoric flying reptile -- the pterodactyl.

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Also does anyone have the original image, not the cropping? I'm curious to see the full image.

It's in the very first post for this thread.

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Actually, if it WERE a pterodactyl, THAT in itself would be astounding. Kind of like seeing the legendary Thunderbird.

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I'll tell you what, that is a very common creature seen in most middle earth fantasies. It's a winged-serpent. Usually associated with pure evil and many times is used as a form of "calvary" such as when there is a rider.

If you watch the Lord of the Rings and start doing searches on middle earth and dragons you'll see a lot of similarities.

It does look like the thing was superimposed onto the photo. For those who can't see it load up, simply right click and select "View Image". A page will open up on top of this one with the image and then just hit back to get back to the forums.

It doesn't really fit the environment as far as lighting and coloring goes.

Shattered OUT...

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 05:17 PM
link   

It's in the very first post for this thread.

Its a broken image.

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShatteredSkies
For those who can't see it load up, simply right click and select "View Image".

Okay, thanks. Done. Yeah, it looks superimposed now that I look at it.

I'm pretty sure its fake.

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Its a broken image.

It may be necessary to contact Mr. Moran for the full untouched photo. He may have an email address. Who knows what other strange things he has in his albums huh?

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 05:26 PM
link   

I see your point. Depending on which side one is on, a deed may appear evil or not. From the demonic point of view it was probably seen as a victory, but from the angelic point of view it was seen as a tragedy.

Or from the fundamentalist Islamic view it was an angelic victory. See what I mean? You are imposing your view on the situation. You can't say it was a demonic victory or an angelic defeat. Its your point of view. The terrorists see it as an holy victory, but you don't.
And neither of you can prove the other is right so...

Evil works where ever and when ever it has an opening...such as evil men hatching evil schemes of destruction.

"evil men hatching evil schemes of destruction."?

Good phrase. Its especially poignant considering the American military authorised the use of a chemical banned by the UN because it is a biological agent which causes extreme pain, and sometimes death. Or the American soldiers who fired at a British envoy and jeered even after realising it was friendly.

Please, it was an act of war. A religious war, but war nonetheless. If you can't take the beatings don't step into the ring.

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShatteredSkies
I'll tell you what, that is a very common creature seen in most middle earth fantasies. It's a winged-serpent. Usually associated with pure evil and many times is used as a form of "calvary" such as when there is a rider.

Not a whole lot of difference from a demon...sounds like. I wouldn't want to encounter either one.

It doesn't really fit the environment as far as lighting and coloring goes.

You're not kidding it doesn't fit into the environment. It's natural environment is hell.

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by JackofBlades
Or from the fundamentalist Islamic view it was an angelic victory. See what I mean? You are imposing your view on the situation. You can't say it was a demonic victory or an angelic defeat. Its your point of view. The terrorists see it as an holy victory, but you don't.

You are assuming it was an Islamic deed. I am not so sure about that.

Please, it was an act of war. A religious war, but war nonetheless. If you can't take the beatings don't step into the ring.

But war is evil. So, it is an evil act whether it is done as an act of war or terrorism.

[edit on 10-2-2007 by SkyWay]

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 05:38 PM
link   
But war is evil. So, it is an evil act whether it is done as an act of war or terrorism.

[edit on 10-2-2007 by SkyWay]

Now you're making sense. I thought you were just going to state that you were right because you were on the 'good' team.

And just so you know... I don't think it was an Islamic attack, I was just going with the flow

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 05:39 PM
link   

It couldn't be a pigeon or a seagull because being behind the building on the right, it would be too large.

It's not behind the building on the right...

Anyway, heres some possibilities;

I see no reason to believe this is anything but a bird in flight.

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by JackofBlades
Now you're making sense. I thought you were just going to state that you were right because you were on the 'good' team.

Good teams are determined by good deeds not by national or religious identities. There are good and bad in all ethnic and religious groups. And the good in all of those groups are closer together and more of a team, than they are with the bad members in their own ethnic or religious group. In other words, good Moslems and good Jews and good Christians are closer to each other, than they are to the bad members in their own religions....same goes for nations and ethnic groups.

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I just spent roughly ten minutes searching google for 9/11 photos to see if I can find this image without the "demon" in it, in order to possibly prove that its a photoshop.

I have not yet been successful.

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Kacen I see no evidence for it being a photoshop. Most likely it's just a bird imo. If you searched google images enough I'm sure you'd be able to find a picture of a bird in a near exact same position anglewise.

Edit for typos¬

[edit on 10-2-2007 by CaptainLazy]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join