It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

skull of animal on Mars

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by cockadoodledo

The important thing about the Mike Singh pic(which is a great fined) is that it has been unmercifully edited by Nasa with a big white box hiding a square inch of detail purposely and further clumsy editing with black where it appears like a holes-in vessel clump of MARS Pottery,has a round circle which is artificial(Mars Made).Nasa is deliberately denying access to these objects visually.That means that there is a prority of what can and cannot be shown to the mass public.There is a hidden agenda. Big squares of white and non-existent pure black "INKED OUT" shadows don't appear naturally under these dispersed lighting conditions. OOOPs here's one they missed.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by RUFFREADY
hey, can anybody enhance this picture of the skull "right in the center of the picture. ( from sol 006 Spirit Rover- Panoramic view) I've played around with it for ages and if your crop it and pixel it etc.. you can see its not "with" the other surrounding material rocks and what not and a "real" skull !!! (teeth, jaw structure , eye sockets, nose holes and so on...that smile look that skulls have...) what do you think???

click here marsrovers.jpl.nasa.gov...

Thanks
ruff

Yeah I don't see any skulls... All I see is sea of rocks...

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   
That's ok zik

I just (myself) noticed it maybe because it was right in the center of the picture, to me it stood out amonst all the other "sea of rocks" but I have read alot of comic books in my life and might see things differently than most

[edit on 10-2-2008 by RUFFREADY]

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I was just web surfing looking for other folks listing anomalies they have found on mars with the rover pics , if anyone finds cool webs sites or pics I'd like to see them. (its hard to find a really good pic that cannot be refuted, but maybe some day!! here is one such site its alive!!
sourch and credits to:data4science.net

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ZikhaN

Lots of explaining needed.The small Monkey-looking ape head I didn't see or label until the small pic appeared in Photobucket and condensed it for me.What I saw in the big pics I just cropped and labelled.Looks like the top half of a MIDDLE RIDGED BROW APE broke off,laying next to jaw.Fangs are the mystery because they are the narrowness and size of a snake,so the snake is masked.It's important to note that the top on skull is symetrical and dark shadow indentations are hidden on right side of frame. The Tusks I labelled may be my mistake,and just shadows,but they curve as seen in recent Spirit panorama 2008. OK starnger still the whole frame in NEGATIVE dark image shows outlines of the entire face of an animal with pronounced wavy lip.When rocks form suspicious symetrical patterns that's a masking job(small neg pics/stare for a minute). Top small pic,to see the ape face,the letter "B" is sticking out from his chin.

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 09:14 PM
link   
The best details got chopped off above so I had to reduce size & lose some detail,yet hopefully show how condensation emphasizes lines by comparison.I will sometimes shrink a pic to see what additional details I may be missing from the blurriness of Nasa masking. Maybe it will help you too,just by trying another size. OK I just looked at the preview of this negative image.This one is loaded with a column of live thick snakes heade right toward the rover.The critics will blast me for this one.There is a snake head coming thru the right side of frame eye of the skull top,and since it's a double exposure,you catch the snake side of the head/mouth open,but only the lower jaw fangs when head is swung toward center of skull top.I hate to say it but even the skull top could be another Nasa masking JOB/FASCADE,so it could be a H U T,yes the HUT again where snakes would love to hang out.I'm going out on a limb,but I'll outline the fat snakes and skull snake.
Here's an unexpected find.

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I love how people go through great lengths to try to prove something like this. Here is the plain hard fact: The government would never release photos before completely over analyzing it themselves and then releasing them to the public. Just because you found some photo on some website first does not make it credible, and second, you can bet on it that hundreds of experts have already plotted every pixel.

Just my .02

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mouth
I love how people go through great lengths to try to prove something like this. Here is the plain hard fact: The government would never release photos before completely over analyzing it themselves and then releasing them to the public. Just because you found some photo on some website first does not make it credible, and second, you can bet on it that hundreds of experts have already plotted every pixel.

Just my .02

I second your post... and add the statement that.. whatever you were attempting to prove with photoshop failed horribly .. Tusks? .. monkey head? umm all I see is rocks.

It isn't NASA you have to be concerned with, they have crappy space technology compared to the military.
Nasa WISHES they had the space-craft the military does.

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Some rocks look like faces.It's just Bill Nye's friend checking out the sundial.

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by vze2xjjk

vze, on your unexpected find pics you will see the letters U S it is very clear as well are the other lifeforms and anomalies. You just keep on posting these great finds for those of us that can see these things and can keep enjoying the scenery on Mars. rik Riley

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 03:44 AM
link   
So, if I posted a picture big pile of dog poo and put a tiny American flag on it, and then said it was a rock formation on Mars and that Americans have already been there, would you believe me? I'd say so.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I thought this was interesting..this site posted my fish head I found on mars. the site is : aquarium fish

I found it whill googling for skulls and notice that it was the one I posted here.

site here fish head here www.aquariumfish.com...

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 10:15 PM
link   

That's ok zik

I just (myself) noticed it maybe because it was right in the center of the picture, to me it stood out amonst all the other "sea of rocks" but I have read alot of comic books in my life and might see things differently than most

its the part of the statue that Chunk broke off in goonies.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by jetflock

I can't remember that part..ya got a picture of it? I just thought this was interesting ( post above yours) how it was talked about on that web site .

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by PuRe EnErGy
Nasa WISHES they had the space-craft the military does.

Quite right... but ummm care to back up that statement with some links?

Maybe the robotic space plane one stage to orbit dropped from the bottom of an airplane needing no launch facility with the top secret 'invisibility 'coating'?

Hehehe

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 11:20 PM
link   
They found a plate of cheese and a some mustard on mars as well.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by alienstar

Got any pics?? I missed that one!

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Sorry i didnt mean to come off as a lamer...but comeon everyday people are coming on here posting new photos of nothing but rocks claiming they are this and that.I heard giant faces,pyramids,smokestacks billowing smoke,a human skull,worms crawling to thier holes.....my fav was the mushrooms and now a animal skull.They are rocks.

[edit on 28-5-2008 by alienstar]

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by alienstar
Sorry i didnt mean to come off as a lamer...but comeon everyday people are coming on here posting new photos of nothing but rocks claiming they are this and that.I heard giant faces,pyramids,smokestacks billowing smoke,a human skull,worms crawling to thier holes.....my fav was the mushrooms and now a animal skull.They are rocks.

[edit on 28-5-2008 by alienstar]

Hi alienstar, you may be right that the skull we are looking at on the Mars surface is a rock, a petrified rock. The skull could be possibly absorbing or filling up with hard mineral deposits therefore turning into a petrified rock or some call a stone. Rik Riley

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   

here www.aquariumfish.com...

Good grief another one that steals credit... Man I wish we could have these guys put on the 'to be abducted' high priority list.

The rube even claims he is the head of Project Pegasus with John Lear and Stanley Friedman

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join