It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

skull of animal on Mars

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Wasn't Richard Hoagland gonna do some kind of big movie on mars...was that the one done that kinda of sucked?

The movie with the big sand thing that killed some of the crew? and such...

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 08:35 PM
link   
so, has anyone found any interesting stuff on Mars recently?

I wonder what John Lear thinks of my "fish head"?

there must be tons of stuff on Mars thats been missed.

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 09:47 PM
link   
hey if there are any now folks here what do you think this is????

It is NOT PHOTO SHOPPED IT IS A REAL ROVER PICTURE

you can check out the NASA site yourself ...marsrovers.jpl.nasa.gov...

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Just stopped in... will check it out shortly

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Thanks alot Mr. Zorgon!

I know a few folks here thought this herer skull might be photo shopped , but I swear it ain't !

I seem to run into these sort of strange things , and I just wanted to share what I found while searching the Rover pictures (often) since it landed many moons ago. This photo I posted , just seems to tell me its more than lights and shadows...

It might be the remaines of a little creature that lasted as long as it could, and went through many amazing things in the dying days of Mars.

(make a good book)

but anyway, it looks mighty good to me , for proof of past life on Mars.

Ruff

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 09:32 PM
link   
i like the fish head theory ,

by judging the shape of that "stone " i conclude it was mended with grate force to get that shape ,

not a sane agency

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Jeez ruffready calm down. All you found is a rock that "looks" like a dead animal. You most certainly haven't found the smoking gun or discovered the most important find in space research by any stretch of the imagination.

Mike singh posts pics like these all the time, but at least he does it with a degree of modesty and agrees they could be anything.

If there was/is life on mars there would be "skulls" in nearly every picture.
Not to mention skeletal bodies.

Your just seeing, out of hundreds of rocks something that your brain automatically recognises. Thats all.

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 07:52 PM
link   
well, we have another robot lander on the way..maybe will get better info on life (on Mars ) besides trying to make out strange "shaped rocks" that look like skulls and such.

I was told by a fellow in the "Know", while in a A7 squadren (in the Navy) , that "they are real, and orange".

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I can lay in the grass and make out shapes in the clouds all the time. But, in the end they are just clouds.

We are all programmed for pattern recognition. There is no need for NASA or some super secret cabal of "higher ups" to hide ANYTHING related to Mars life. On the contrary, that's what the rovers were sent there to find evidence of in the first place. If the NASA scientist didn't see anything worth while in any of these photos then they are probably just clouds in the sky shaped like whatever you want to see..........

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by RUFFREADY

There's an old SNL song that should go with it:

Fish heads, Fish heads,
roley poley fish heads ... eat 'em up. yum.

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 09:51 PM
link   
dude

www.dkimages.com...

thats a fish head

it looks like a skull out of a cartoon
but you cant seriously say it looks like a real life skull??

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 09:15 PM
link   
id have to say its a rock.
the surface of mars hasnt been hospitable to life for a very long time, so the remains of any creatures that may once have been there are going to be very deeply buried by now. also, doesnt mars get some vicious duststorms? that alone would bury or maybe even destroy remains.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 09:22 PM
link   
That is clearly JUST a rock.

However, I will play along.

To ME...it looks like the head of a baby dino

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I think this is a duck or dino footprint!

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Well one thing everone can agree on is that now, with all the hoop-la going on with the Mars "humanoid figure" these things cause alot more people to "look for stuff" on mars rover pictures. I hope with all the new folks going back overs the tons of pictures that the rovers took, that will see some mighty strange stuff!!

But, how good does it have to look to make everyone agree its a real skull or dino bone or whatever???

like one poster said recently..WHY are all of these anomalies that we try to figure out , always "just far enough away to makes us bug-eyed ( or always far enuff away to not beable to get a real good look , but to have too blow them up ad infinitum)

itss the "trickster of the Universe" I say!!

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
I think this is a duck or dino footprint!

aww, you beat me to it GeL... oh well. Fortunately, there isn't a shortage of alleged 'lizard' heads on Mars

(the toothy looking thing)

spikeD.
(the green eyed libra)

marsrovers.jpl.nasa.gov...

[edit on 6-2-2008 by spikedmilk]

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 10:59 PM
link   

I know the Bill Nye pics are important,so these make it clearer for the casual observer,armchair critic. See the female face highlighted and the overlap with animal face above.But the Man's face studying the Bill Nye Sundial is a National Geographic moment.
Eurodragon with large dark eyes/alive looking at rover surrounded by several smaller animals on all sides.
You came here for truth,so here's one to choke the armchair critic Martian TECHNO 10 ft beam/MANUFACTURED?strategically placed,proof of civilization
I'm so tired of rock heads

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Ruffready, Mike Singh has found an identical match to your "fish skull". This one has body attached...fish skull

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 10:08 AM
link   
wow! that he has. Looks like they lost their bait bucket right next to it also! Well, I am now convinced in me own head, that there was once creatures (in mars seas/lakes at one time ) on Mars. Thanks for the info!!

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Hi Ruff,I have just what you may be looking for,a very close resemblance pic to your live fish head up close.It's not a fish ,of course,but has a head shaped like a closed TULIP or POD,like the Little Shop of Horrors movie.I saw this dead pod with open mouth,gaping from a friend's pic who didn't notice it being there,but YOU WILL.They aren't large as you can see,but yours was MOVING and therefor BLURRED by the shutter speed and multiple exposures(probably snapped by motion detectors on rover tripped).** I specifically designed motion detectors onto the rovers 1987. I wish I'd thought to add just ONE...ONE O N E Microphone,and now it kills me.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join