It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO's: Shoot at them till we down one of them!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJMessiah
We're talking about an alien species that has existed with superior technology, for as long as man could record history. Considering we discovered how to fly spacecrafts less than a hundred years ago, and they've been doing it for many thousands of years, there's no telling what they have at their disposal or how far their technology has developed.

Besides, in all likely hood, the ones that do visit Earth are no more than astronauts or scientists who've come to study us, so shooting at them wouldn't open very good relations with their kind.

Well DJ, some animals can get very dangerous and strike back when studied and experimented on. Take the recent case of our unfortunate friend Steve Irwin, who got killed by an agitated stingray. An unlikely and rare death, for sure. And it is that exact chance I am appealing to here. If enough of us do it, one of these days- boom! Take your pics, hide the evidence, and then carefully, very carefully, get some researchers to come and verify it. Cause if it was such a national security issue, there wouldn't be thousands of them flying around and being spotted all the time.

Imagine that: "We interrupt this news program to bring to you the incredible story of Joe Billy Bob who shot down a UFO and retrieved the alien bodies! Let there be doubt no more as to their existence...However, the government is claiming it was a weather ballon filled with crash test dummies..."

The lucky person who manages to pull it off will be rich and famous beyond their wildest dreams.

[edit on 10-2-2007 by TrueAmerican]

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican

Originally posted by souls
If you have read the disclosure project, you would know that those weapons already exists, and yes crafts have been downed in the past before, even using conventional weapons.

lol souls, you seem so sure. Then where are they? Hidden away in some bunker at Wright Patterson AFB? Or at A51?

Maybe you don't understand what I am saying here, bud. The government ain't givin up nuttin. Except for lotsa lies and coverups. Is it any wonder that the public would have to resort to this very action of the thread title to find out for themselves? Because that is what is coming to. If we really wanna know, we are going to have to find out for ourselves. And unless you know who sells a good UFO trap, then I still say, shoot em!

Ohh I seem sure, doesn't mean I'm right. If I knew were they were we wouldn't be having this discussion and I wouldn't be in this forum anyway. Like I said Disclosure Project. I'm writing as if the witness testimony that I read is true. And as far as the government not givin up anything, what is there more to understand that you can explain. If this information is true it is leaked and it would make sense because the special access groups controlling the government are controlled by humans and we as a species are very error prone.

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Very funny..lol, Try not to make it crash on your house though. Insurance people might get funny!

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I would use the shoulder mounted stinger missiles! If they can bring down planes and helicopters perhaps they can bring down ufos as well! Wasn't TWA 800 brought down with one of those puppies? I don't buy the exploding tank theory...seems a bit too strange!

Ufos will probably disengage or evade them but who knows...you might catch a few of them off-guard
I think they are heat seeking so even if they cloak the missile head should be able to follow it around a bit!

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticGreek74
I would use the shoulder mounted stinger missiles! If they can bring down planes and helicopters perhaps they can bring down ufos as well! Wasn't TWA 800 brought down with one of those puppies? I don't buy the exploding tank theory...seems a bit too strange!

Ufos will probably disengage or evade them but who knows...you might catch a few of them off-guard
I think they are heat seeking so even if they cloak the missile head should be able to follow it around a bit!

It does raise the issue of what ordinance to use against a ufo. But then again, if you can't identify the object, how can you identify the ordinance? Unidentified Flying Ordinance? Pfft...

I don't suppose any retired air force pilots would care to share their stories of how they shot at ufo's, would yas? Somehow, it just doesn't seem like an AIM-9 is gonna cut it either... We need nukes by God! Problem is, they could just dissapear into the other dimension and avoid the blast, if all these theories of alien interdimensional travel are true... And even if we did take em out with a nuke, chances are the nuke would obliterate them to hell. Then we got no proof.

No no, we need just the right weapon. Aha, maybe this:

and if that don't work, well, we're just gonna havta whip out the big dog:

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Yep, shoot them all! With whatever you got! Pistols, rifles... even RPG's?

Crossbows?

I don't care! The problem is, we've been putting up with them for ages. And they sit up there in their fancy little ships, spying down on us, abducting us, implanting strange devices in our nasal cavities, and causing more controversy than Dubya. It's time to lay this for rest, once and for all!

We wanna know! And if the governments can't come clean and clue us all in, then we have a right to find out on our own! So shoot em. Until someone gets lucky enough to put a bullet through just the right spot on one of those flying little anti-gravity buggers. Besides, it's prolly one of the cheap models, built by outsourced labor from the planet next door! (They have been studying the way we do things around here, right?) So that means they skimped on armour and electronics, leaving them open for a bullet up the ying yang.

Now, many of you are probably wondering: What if we accidentally killed one of them, and they got all pissed off? Well, run your ass off until you're out of range of their suction beams!

And if you manage to crash a ship, killing em all? Then just chalk it up to a scientific necessity to confirm that they do exist! Put it out of your head, go get your wheelbarrel, and cart em back to the shed. A few digital camera shots of that, and you can bet you'll keep the hardcore skeptics and debunkers at ATS busy for months!

Yup yup, shoot em all, cause we have a right to know! We didn't invite em here, so welcome to hell, ET.

Exactly the reason why they're not interacting with mankind on earth...

And do you seriously think that mankind would be able to blow the advanced extraterrestial crafts up? I doubt that. Even nukes are primitiv and useless compared to the weapons they have.

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 05:30 PM
link   

me no like you

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by AgainstSecrecy
Exactly the reason why they're not interacting with mankind on earth...

That reasoning is BS. What about 2000 years ago, when the best weapons humans had was a spear, sling, or slingshot? Real threatening to a species that can travel the galaxy. :shk:

The pact with the government probably prohibits them from interacting with the common man, best I can figure. Otherwise, we'd probably be eating roasted intergalactic frog legs by now.

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 05:47 PM
link   

That reasoning is BS. What about 2000 years ago, when the best weapons humans had was a spear, sling, or slingshot? Real threatening to a species that can travel the galaxy. :shk:

The pact with the government probably prohibits them from interacting with the common man, best I can figure. Otherwise, we'd probably be eating roasted intergalactic frog legs by now.

I'd love to answer with a picture. It's old but it's still funny...sometimes sarcasm is a funny thing...

You're not a shill nor are you a debunker or a sceptic. But you're doing the ufocommunity more harm than good. I simply can't figure how someone can write something like you stated in your opening post.

NfC

[edit on 10-2-2007 by AgainstSecrecy]

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 05:53 PM
link   
HA I killt me a bunch of em gettin redy to go bag summore. Ayleans aint nuttin ta kill a gud dear rifel and a treestand get them sukers wen they be peakin in ma leterbox. I pyle em all up in the rut seller an the dogs git down there aftawyle an nuttin but them funny canvas saks is left.

This how u add a pitcher? Thas ma rut seller kneeds cleenin out now i rekon. Them funny bags musd be from thair planet Uspes. Sez rite on the bag usps.

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 05:57 PM
link   
OH God....I'm laughing so hard.....

My new favorite post......

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 06:21 PM
link   

I simply can't figure how someone can write something like you stated in your opening post.

Wow, for someone against secrecy, you'd figure the OP might make some sense. Calling me dumb is kinda like throwing a rock in your glass house and bringing the roof down on top of yourself. Personally, I'm AgainstSecretions. Of the mouth. That violate the T&C of this site by personally attacking me...

But ok, it's easy to write something like the OP. See one yourself (which I did), then get intrigued and study UFO's for years, see all the pictures and videos and documentaries, examine the famous cases, debate it back and forth, get tired of debating it, realize the coverups and government secrecy, and then come to ATS and post in the Aliens and UFO forum to shoot em down so we can find out on our own... That's how. Got it? k.

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Wow. To the OP, you're a sad thing, Very sad thing. Thank god, you're not the type the ETs are going to interact with first. You would do a poor ambassador.

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 06:58 PM
link   
We should wave white flags first.

If they don't answer, shoot 'em down! At least throw a rock if you're unarmed. I'm on your side of the line. We have a right to know who our true masters are!

Revolution!

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Oh man, they probably have very good methods of dodging and nullifying our new modern weapons by now

If we knock down enough of them successfully, I bet they'd come in as a fleet and give us a stern talking to! Pimpslap by a 7ft Grey alien, priceless.

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 07:42 PM
link   

I'd love to answer with a picture. It's old but it's still funny...sometimes sarcasm is a funny thing...

You're not a shill nor are you a debunker or a sceptic. But you're doing the ufocommunity more harm than good. I simply can't figure how someone can write something like you stated in your opening post.

NfC

[edit on 10-2-2007 by AgainstSecrecy]

Ahahaha. Man, that was priceless. Love that picture.

I'm guessing there isn't any age restriction on the forums. That could explain of few cases

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Oh the arrogance. You people honestly think that you are so special that UFO disclosure or proof must occur in your lifetimes. HA.

You know how long people have been trying to prove this, but cannot conclusively for one reason or the other? There you sit thinking you know something while the government and those in the know just laugh in your faces. They've got absolutely NO reason to disclose anything, when all it will cause is intense disfunction, destroy religions, and arguably upset the normal course of human thinking and behavior.

If you can't see by now that governments of the world are going to do everything in their power to keep any real public knowledge of alien existence away from us, then you haven't studied enough. Hit the books. Examine the cases. Feel the indifference. You can beg. You can plead. You can scream. Go right ahead. So many before you have already done that a million times over. And where are we? Still sitting here debating it.

I'm over it. And ready to shoot, by God. Because at this point, after all humanity has been through with these sightings and reports and abductions and everything else, I honestly don't believe there is any other choice but to try and find out for our own selves. They ain't coming down. Forget it. At least not to talk to you. Or me. And the governments remain secretive.

But fine, keep sitting there thinking that you will be the ultimate ambassador when the time comes, and welcome them with open arms after all the chaos they have caused. Some claim they are prohibited by other older species from interacting with us, others claim it is because of government pacts with them. I claim it's all BS until one of these things is shot down, examined and guarded by a regular bunch of citizens, and all this gossip can be put to rest.

It would serve us better to discuss the methodology for doing so, to specifically take the government out of the loop if and when a shootdown can occur. What should be the first thing you do? Will the men in black already be on their way? Can a secret citizen army be formed to stop those men in black from taking the goods? Should we go underground with the proof? How best to disseminate the information in a way that is honest, correct, and believable by all without all hell breaking loose?

Instead of sitting there thinking that some ufo is going to come down in your lap and introduce itself in a way where you can make it public, which it isn't, as clearly over 2000 years of history have shown, how bout the citizenry become active in unconventional ways to squeeze out from under the crushing boots of government and find out for ourselves?

If they were going to show themselves in a way that all could know, conclusively, after all those years and all those people, THEY WOULD HAVE DONE IT BY NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stop your arrogance, and stop your foolishness. It will not be given. We must take it.

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 07:51 PM
link   
If UFO's can routinely deal with micro meteorites and space junk moving at 50,000 mph, our puny projectile weapons won't do a damn thing.

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Just remember when yer pullin down on three foot tall figures behind yer fence with a thirty round clip ,that it could be some neighborhood kids who also think yer mad as a hatter....

If you must shoot, aim for the headlights.....

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Go ahead and shoot at them then TrueAmerican, see what happens. If you can actually manage to ground one and bring alien disclosure, then I'll eat my words.

But you'll probably just hit a plane and kill someone.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join