It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO's: Shoot at them till we down one of them!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
Yep, shoot them all! With whatever you got! Pistols, rifles... even RPG's?

Crossbows?

I don't care! The problem is, we've been putting up with them for ages. And they sit up there in their fancy little ships, spying down on us, abducting us, implanting strange devices in our nasal cavities, and causing more controversy than Dubya. It's time to lay this for rest, once and for all!

We wanna know! And if the governments can't come clean and clue us all in, then we have a right to find out on our own! So shoot em. Until someone gets lucky enough to put a bullet through just the right spot on one of those flying little anti-gravity buggers. Besides, it's prolly one of the cheap models, built by outsourced labor from the planet next door! (They have been studying the way we do things around here, right?) So that means they skimped on armour and electronics, leaving them open for a bullet up the ying yang.

Now, many of you are probably wondering: What if we accidentally killed one of them, and they got all pissed off? Well, run your ass off until you're out of range of their suction beams!

And if you manage to crash a ship, killing em all? Then just chalk it up to a scientific necessity to confirm that they do exist! Put it out of your head, go get your wheelbarrel, and cart em back to the shed. A few digital camera shots of that, and you can bet you'll keep the hardcore skeptics and debunkers at ATS busy for months!

Yup yup, shoot em all, cause we have a right to know! We didn't invite em here, so welcome to hell, ET.

[edit on 10-2-2007 by TrueAmerican]

anyone trying to shoot at a UFO will be like a 5 year old shooting at a tank with a paintball gun and thinking its going to blow it up

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by razor1000

Crossbows?

I don't care! The problem is, we've been putting up with them for ages. And they sit up there in their fancy little ships, spying down on us, abducting us, implanting strange devices in our nasal cavities, and causing more controversy than Dubya. It's time to lay this for rest, once and for all!

We wanna know! And if the governments can't come clean and clue us all in, then we have a right to find out on our own! So shoot em. Until someone gets lucky enough to put a bullet through just the right spot on one of those flying little anti-gravity buggers. Besides, it's prolly one of the cheap models, built by outsourced labor from the planet next door! (They have been studying the way we do things around here, right?) So that means they skimped on armour and electronics, leaving them open for a bullet up the ying yang.

Now, many of you are probably wondering: What if we accidentally killed one of them, and they got all pissed off? Well, run your ass off until you're out of range of their suction beams!

And if you manage to crash a ship, killing em all? Then just chalk it up to a scientific necessity to confirm that they do exist! Put it out of your head, go get your wheelbarrel, and cart em back to the shed. A few digital camera shots of that, and you can bet you'll keep the hardcore skeptics and debunkers at ATS busy for months!

Yup yup, shoot em all, cause we have a right to know! We didn't invite em here, so welcome to hell, ET.

[edit on 10-2-2007 by TrueAmerican]
muhahahaha im with u true american to hell with the aliens to heck with their stupid technology

[edit on 12-2-2007 by RazorFang]

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlueBoy9
How do you know they're not kidnapping you simply because they know you'd never go willingly much as a mental patient fights every inch of the way into an asylum? How do you know that their experiments and implantations are not only saving you, but the entire human race from future diseases, mutations, genetic anomalies, etc? How do you know their intentions are hostile by simply "invading our airspace"?

Good points, BlueBoy9. But it's not like we are some kind of simple mamals uncapable of understading anything, right? I mean, some kind of explanation could be advanced, even if with very simple sentences, right?

Let's suppose, for the sake of this discussion, that UFOs are ET/alien in its origin, and that the mainstream knowledge about it is not just some kind of 20th century myth of huge proportion.

I believe the crux of this discussion is the following: can we establish a pattern of behavior of the UFO phenomenom from the reports of the last 60 years? Can we determine if the behavior has been neutral, hostile or friendly? Only then can we have further discussion.

Now, to answer this, we would have to decide what reports to manage. For example: do we take into account the huge corpus of documentation independently produced by doctors Mack and Jacobs on the abduction phenomena? Do we take into account what the UFOlogist Jacques Vallee documents on his book "Confrontation"? Do we believe anything that Corso says on the "Day after Roswell"? Do we take into account the latest trends/cospiracy theory on the abduction stories that suggest that children autism is related to alien manipulation?

See, if I limit myself to the '50s-60s conctatee era reports (mostly hoaxers like Adamsky and Meier), I can get a very different view of the alien intention than if I read the adbuction reports by Jacobs in "The Threat" from the late '90. So, where do we start? Where do we end?

Now let's see common behavior from the last five decades, and see if we can establish a pattern:

- The UFO's phenomenom is secretive in itself. It's not only a matter of government conspiracy: UFOs are also secretive in their behavior.
- UFO's have buzzed commercial/passenger airplanes and collision avoidance manoevers had to be started by the pilots.
- UFO's have intruded/snooped military bases all around the world (during cold war there were tense moments).
- UFO's have intruded/snooped nuclear centrals/installations all around the world.
- Military manoevers/exercises and actual warfare situations have been studied by UFO's.
- Many witnesses say to have been forcibly kidnapped (as in not being a guest, but taken against their will)
- Others witnesses report to have been phisically hurted/damaged by UFO's (as in the Cash-Landrum case).
- UFO activity have been reported were cows/animals are found mutilated.

Now, we can add to this the reports of direct hostile actions, like the documented study by Jacques Vallee in "Confrontation" (and Vallee is probably the most important scientist in this field)

- Many people, specially in Brazil, have been attacked/hunted by UFO's (like in 1977, with thousands of witnesses and more than 80 people injured, 2 killed).
- Many more attacks where people was intently hunted and paralized/killed by UFO's in the jungle or when hunting.

If we add to this what Mack and Jacobs report on hundreds of abductions:

- Aliens kidnap people, even children, for a purpose unknown and not explained.
- Abudcted people are subjected to genetic studies/procedures and experiments, many times with painful procedures.
- Embrios have been reported to be implanted/extracted from women.
- Contradictory information, when not clear deception, is being fed to the abducted people by these aliens.

Follows...

[edit on 12-2-2007 by Celtibero]

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Now, I take all of this and I can only conclude that aliens are in their behaviour, at best neutral, when not mildly hostile. If there's any truth on what Jacobs says in "The Threat", I will leave you to decide what to make out of it.

The answer is, you don't. None of us do..

Wrong, you took part of my argument out from its context. I know what hundred of people are reporting from the abduction phenomena. Now, if somebody tells me in this forum that there are "other" aliens, good and friendly, I have to ask: how do you know? It's not like I see hundreds of reports, studied by psychologist, telling the friendly side of abductions. Where are those? The hoaxer Meier and the Pleiadans?

but advocating violence against an obviously advanced species is not only wrong, it's incredibly small-minded and stupid.

Its wrong because they are not hostile, or because their are advanced? That is, if they are very advanced and hostile they have the right to do anything with me? Do I have the right to protest and whine, or should I just lay down in preparation? And then, before hostile action is taken, are they friendly or just neutral?

It never fails to amuse me how people will direct their blame and anger at "aliens" rather than their own governments for the current situation.

Yes, but the contrary also applies. It's kind of funny to think that all the governments in this planet (what: 200? 250? different ones) have a pact of silence and a huge conspiracy against our brothers from space, and silence is maintained by milliones of people world-wide (public workers, scientists, miltary, government officials)

[edit on 12-2-2007 by Celtibero]

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 04:49 AM
link   
okay i wont post a one liner this time, the thing about ETs is that for one all they want to do is study us these beings are so far ahead of us that we are like a chipm with a remote control to them. sure we have potential for a lot but at this point in time we still havent even went past the moon so there no way we can even begin to be considered part of the space community. sure one day we will get lucky and one of their ships will malcfunction and end up in the middle of times square but i dont plan to hold my breath.

i dont blame them for staying the hell away just lookat whats going on around the world there no way this plannet can be considered safe enough for other beings to live on mainly because we can barely stand each other.

So quit whining about aliens this and aliens that screw them jackoffs just live your life and get as much box as u can, and if you dont like what i'm saying just go ahead and ignore me but thats real life baby

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I'm not disputing the unpleasantness of the reported encounters with aliens. What I'm disputing is our right to use violence as a means to defend ourselves when we have no idea what their true intentions are. It hurts like hell when the dentist drills your tooth but you don't stand up and punch him in the nose because you know his intentions are to help you.

Aliens have been visiting our world for a long time and in some ancient cultures they were revered as Gods, and in some they were simply honored guests. They were able to make contact because the humans in that time were peaceful. They were more worried about their crops than they were about killing the neighboring tribe and taking their land. It's not like that anymore.

The entire 'shoot first, ask questions later' is the very attitude that has our world in such turmoil right now. Its evident on a large scale in Iraq and the entire middle east. But it's also evident on a small scale when you study the crime in highly populated areas of the world. People will kill each other for countless reasons whether it be sex, race, age, wealth, property, or the grandaddy of them all... religion. If I was an alien my agenda would be covert too! Get in, get out as fast as possible knowing any encounter with the natives could be deadly.

bb

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 07:48 PM
link   

I'm not disputing the unpleasantness of the reported encounters with aliens. What I'm disputing is our right to use violence as a means to defend ourselves when we have no idea what their true intentions are.

That is correct. WE have no idea. Rogue elements of the government MIGHT, and only if they really exist. And in either case, we are left out of the loop, like some slimy fishes tossed out of the water onto the shores of exclusion. All I'm saying is that before we finally suffocate, we need to take some chances here and see if we can trap one, shoot ONE down, etc.
I am NOT advocating starting any war with these figments of imagination, so please stop generalizing.

These would be aliens are not cooperating, and neither are the governments of the world when it comes to just letting the human race know they exist. And if someone like Steven Greer really had evidence so conclusive that it could not be denied, do you think they'd still be alive? Either the aliens or the governments would have taken them out by now, because clearly, after all this time, neither WANT us to know.

So shoot em down (or try like a mudda)!

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 09:42 PM
link   

I say it's a good idea. For now, it seems like the only way we are ever going to really know the truth.

Besides, with the Patriot Act in full swing I am sure we can classify these UFO's as domestic terrorists!

Tell you what...if I am ever unlucky enough to see one...I will break out the .50 cal and give it a go. (that is if I am not too busy crappin' on myself)

Good post man!

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Why are so many people in this thread equating "space travel" to mean "advanced technology". If UFO's are actually real, why do you think it's from something that is super smart. Thier flight tech could have been helped along by a naturally occuring "event" on thier homeworld. Who knows what elements are not on earth but elsewhere. Our technology is bound by our surroundings really, or we need to manufacture it in labs or through simulations. Judging a being by it's "ride" is quite foolish. For such advanced races, having to probe/abduct/ect shows that they are really not that advanced. C'mon, I would at least build a scanner that could do a whole planet from space, making any real involvment unessesary and totaly eco-friendly to the planet that caught my attention. Human technology for spying is more advanced if all you are interested in is behavior study of something, and again, probing would be un-needed by some advanced being because they could scan everything about you at a distance. They seem totaly devoid of creative thought if tech like that has escaped them for so long while they parade around the GALAXY!! A hunting we shall go.

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 09:29 AM
link   

"ug! what's this
... never mind let's kill it! ug!"

you guys are so primitiv, no wonder that mankind is using less than 10% of it's brainpower. this thread is the primitivest thread i've read in my entire life. i can't believe it.

you all think you're so smart, educated and peacefull, but this thread proofs that you're not. This is not what truthseeking is about, this is just primitive (to be polite...)

someone had to say it.

->out of here

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 12:21 PM
link   
The fact that you believe you have a better chance of shooting down a UFO to obtain the truth rather than getting it directly from the mouths of your elected officials says a lot!

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Some one already did, read some ufo history.

What about the beam shot caught on NASA film.

We are just not armed and dangerous.

And those ETs look harmless, since when did Hollywood make
them so ferocious.

You got to be kidding, what brought this anger on?

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by AgainstSecrecy

"ug! what's this
... never mind let's kill it! ug!"

you guys are so primitiv, no wonder that mankind is using less than 10% of it's brainpower. this thread is the primitivest thread i've read in my entire life. i can't believe it.

you all think you're so smart, educated and peacefull, but this thread proofs that you're not. This is not what truthseeking is about, this is just primitive (to be polite...)

someone had to say it.

->out of here

WOW, can't believe you refrained from photoshopping an American flag on him! meh...

againstsecrecy, but apparently not againsthypocrisy.

[edit on 13-2-2007 by Stale Cracker]

[edit on 13-2-2007 by Stale Cracker]

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 06:14 PM
link   

The fact that you believe you have a better chance of shooting down a UFO to obtain the truth rather than getting it directly from the mouths of your elected officials says a lot!

Yeah, well unfortunately at this point, it is all too true. You's can keep waiting if you want to, but you're gonna find yourselves in graves long before the governments are ever gonna give up anything conclusive.

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
You got to be kidding, what brought this anger on?

Well it's not really anger, per se. It's frustration and a sincere desire to know the truth. The truth for many people will only be when they can actually see an ET for themselves. Stories of Roswell, Rendelsham, Kecksburg, or any of the others just won't do anymore, because there is still too much controversy and government denial over them. Greer could call a billion witnessess, and so what? Congress still won't have anything to do with it.

But who knows, maybe the average man (or woman) really is just too unprepared for the implications of ET life. Especially when the governments may already know certain things about them that they have determined would be too upsetting to general populations, and hence ultimately to themselves. I am aware of that possibility, but not accepting of it.

If an ET can kill with just a look or thought, for example, that may be too grave a risk for the population to be exposed to. Too many people in that case would just get themselves in real trouble or killed. And my thought to shoot at them could be even worse, I don't know. But the point is, I am sure as hell not going to find out waiting for the governments to come forward. So in my view, at this point it is going to involve some personal risk to find out. But life itself is risk. Columbus took risks. We all take risks every day.

Would you be willing to die to give to the rest of us the knowledge that ETs exist for sure? Ponder THAT one for a moment.

Overall, governments with what they know about ETs behind the scenes may have already decided that's there's no way that human kind can realistically interact with ETs because of all the implications. Many of which may not even be able to be discussed, let alone demonstrated. Just the religious implications alone are staggering.

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Ok, I have not followed the ET scene at all and know that many
experts and writers have had a field day for many years without
government word on the subject.

I just started on the ufo trek based on Lyne and Tesla suppositions
which work for me so far.

Every company has secrets, Warner Brothers won't tell you
everything about making movies, even more so if you worked
there, lol.

Like computer programs and message boards, people just use
them and run them not knowing a whole lot about them.
Look at all the people at concerts, and only a few guitar players.

If any thing the UFO might be classified as an experimental aircraft
like the ones that are built by the owner.

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
If any thing the UFO might be classified as an experimental aircraft
like the ones that are built by the owner.

Well personally I don't buy that argument much. It just doesn't make much sense to me that the US military would put experimental aircraft over urban populations, and much less in a way that they could be seen. I mean, why would they? They have the whole desert region and other places to do that. Almost any reason you can think of for them to do it contradicts itself in some form or another.

If it's cause they wanted to test a cloaking device, they can just as easily do that on the base.

If it's to guage public reaction, why the heck would they continue doing it when they've seen a solid 60 years of reactions so far? Are they getting us "used" to seeing them around? Why? To divulge the big secret that they have classified experimental aircraft? Funny it would be that they have classified experimental aircraft in all the places that there have been UFO reports too?

I just don't get that argument at all. Maybe someone can give me some good reasons why to believe that UFO's are experimental military aircraft.

Until then, I want to take one down somehow to end this misery of controversy. We all have that hunch that it could be real.

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Anyone care to tell me why preemptive war strategy does not apply to UFO's? I mean hey, they spy on us from above, abduct our citizens, and terrify the masses at the core with religious implication. Sounds like a good target to me.

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Crossbows?

Yeah thats real smart.

What would you do if you started an interplanetary war, or shot down a secret military craft?

[edit on 3/18/2007 by Alien42]

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I don't think shooting them out of the sky is a good way to do about it. If they do exist no one yet knows if they are dangerous or nice friendly creatures/people but I think they will contact with us when they think it's time. For all we know they could be doing all this to find out if we are dangerous to them.

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I gotta admit - I LMAO when I read this thread.

Could you imagine every time someone saw a ufo there would be a mass hail of gunfire supporting the event?

That would be some fireworks show... hahahah.
Hey, perhaps we can launch everything under the sun that is a projectile including fireworks and sling shots - anything... hahah LOL.
ROCKS - EVERYTHING

"Welcome to earth"

I would laugh my butt off and be amazed at the same time...
It would be.... artistic.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join