It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

UFO's: Shoot at them till we down one of them!

page: 4
2
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Why don't why shine a lazer on them?




posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Well if they do exist then we are not at the top of the food chain like we think we are. On the other hand a bear or lion is below us on the food chain and every once in a while they grab one of us. So what's to say we can't grab an alien every once in a while?

The problem is if you did shoot one down the government would come in and take over. You would be suicided or whacked along with every one else that is a witness. I guess the X-Files is a good example. Unless you are Molder you won't be allowed to get away with it and even he couldn't get the word out...


[edit on 11-2-2007 by Perplexed]



posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Make sure you have your gov't issued ID along with your gun license. When you live in a police state , a firefight with a grey is a better situation then seeing those flashing lights. Cheers...oh I'm not driving

[edit on 11/2/2007 by archerpilot]

[edit on 11/2/2007 by archerpilot]

[edit on 11/2/2007 by archerpilot]



posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 11:46 AM
link   
This is a fantastic idea!

I don't know what the ridicule is all about. Why do people think that firing weapons and every unknown in the sky is a bad idea? Although.. personally.. I won't be doing the shooting, as I have mistaken Venus, the moon, power lines, multiple comm towers, gliders, birds, radio controlled airplanes, kites, and other various UFO's (later IFO's) for alien spacecraft, and wouldn't feel right about blowing a cell phone tower out of the sky for naught.

So, I will leave the shooting to those seeing real aliens spaceships, but make sure and aim for the center, from the pictures I have seen, alien spacecraft are largely fuzzy with only a small centeral core.



posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by AgainstSecrecy
The others may be friendly and peacefull.


I agree with you... but the problem is more complex.

Let us suppose that UFO phenomen is alien in its origin (I'm not sure about that, btw).

Then, let us suppose that this alien phenomenom is a product of different ET species (Which I highly doubt, btw).

The problem is that as far as we know, not even the supposedly "friendly" ones have said as little as "hello". And its very easy to do so: just radiate a radio signal for a couple of days that will be picked by astronomic observatory all around the planet (forget about american government silence conspiracies, in this planet there are more countries than the US).

So if they are here, they haven't presented themselves, and that makes them "Uninvited guests". That's not a friendly attitude. And that's a problem. A big one.



posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I can't believe this primitive babbling here


Guess some here need another "enemy".





posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Celtibero

I agree with you... but the problem is more complex.

Let us suppose that UFO phenomen is alien in its origin (I'm not sure about that, btw).

Then, let us suppose that this alien phenomenom is a product of different ET species (Which I highly doubt, btw).

The problem is that as far as we know, not even the supposedly "friendly" ones have said as little as "hello". And its very easy to do so: just radiate a radio signal for a couple of days that will be picked by astronomic observatory all around the planet (forget about american government silence conspiracies, in this planet there are more countries than the US).

So if they are here, they haven't presented themselves, and that makes them "Uninvited guests". That's not a friendly attitude. And that's a problem. A big one.

Would you like to communicate with such a agressiv and primitive race? I wouldn't. The univers doesn't belong to mankind. All races can travel around where they want. Mankind doesn't own space *shakes head*



posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by AgainstSecrecy
Would you like to communicate with such a agressiv and primitive race? I wouldn't. The univers doesn't belong to mankind. All races can travel around where they want. Mankind doesn't own space *shakes head*


Yes, and now we can hold our hands all together, and sing.

The fact is that you wouldn't like your neighbourh to walk into your home without your permission, right? Or do you consider that to be public space too? Or is only public for our friendly brothers from the Pleiades?

And what if, in addition to walking into into your home, your neighbourg kidnaps your children, for a couple of hours, maybe? Is that fine too? Your friendly neighbourgh will only insert some devices into your son, nothing to fear about. Space is public, right?

Well, that guinea-pig attitude may be fine for you. But not for me, thanks.



posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Celtibero

Yes, and now we can hold our hands all together, and sing.

The fact is that you wouldn't like your neighbourh to walk into your home without your permission, right? Or do you consider that to be public space too? Or is only public for our friendly brothers from the Pleiades?

And what if, in addition to walking into into your home, your neighbourg kidnaps your children, for a couple of hours, maybe? Is that fine too? Your friendly neighbourgh will only insert some devices into your son, nothing to fear about. Space is public, right?

Well, that guinea-pig attitude may be fine for you. But not for me, thanks.

Hm, you compare criminals with ETs. That's funny.

Do you think mankinds laws also apply to ETs? You can't be serious...are you?

What would happen if you would actually see one of their ships hovering over your street? The first thing you'd do is: Shoot them. ... primitive agression.





Read your postings and then tell me why you think ETs don't like to interact with us...


You're all falling for the fearmongering of the goverments and the main stream media.

Captain America eh?



posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by AgainstSecrecy
Do you think mankinds laws also apply to ETs? You can't be serious...are you?


I can't believe you are making such question. Are you suggesting that ET, just because they are more technological advaced, cannot be held accountable for their actions? Answer, please.

Do you realize that there are ethical reasons that forbid kidnapping another sentient being, performing experiments on him, mollest or rape him, against his will? Do I have to point you to the nice procedures that are related in abduction stories?

Do you realize that ethics holds true no matter what kind of gravitational engine you've designed, do you?

Do you realize that your way of thinking is exactly the contrary that you intendt: in the end, you suggest that power gives you the right to do whatever you please. No wonder that there are wars, with your way of thinking. *Shakes head*

[edit on 11-2-2007 by Celtibero]



posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Celtibero

I can't believe you are making such question. Are you suggesting that ET, just because they are more technological advaced, cannot be held accountable for their actions? Answer, please.

Do you realize that there are ethical reasons that forbid kidnapping another sentient being, performing experiments on him, mollest or rape him, against his will? Do I have to point you to the nice procedures that are related in abduction stories?

Do you realize that ethics holds true no matter what kind of gravitational engine you've designed, do you?

Do you realize that your way of thinking is exactly the contrary that you intendt: in the end, you suggest that power gives you the right to do whatever you please. No wonder that there are wars, with your way of thinking. *Shakes head*

[edit on 11-2-2007 by Celtibero]

A'right captain america


"I can't believe you are making such question. Are you suggesting that ET, just because they are more technological advaced, cannot be held accountable for their actions? Answer, please."

ETs are not as primitive as mankind. I doubt they are as evil as mankind. Do you seriously think that i.e. the pleadeans would start to kill each other? or fight wars against each other? No captain america. They are not as primitive as we are. The are more advanced in every way. Not only in the technological way, but also in thinking and consciousness. Mankind always thinks of it's own primitive point of view. Every other race in space has to be the same like mankind according to people like you.

"Do you realize that there are ethical reasons that forbid kidnapping another sentient being, performing experiments on him, mollest or rape him, against his will?"

Abductions are only disinfo and fearmongering of the goverments and the MSM. And the most people fall for it. Especially in the UFO community.They want you to fear ETs. So that you support them in case of war against ETs.

I don't know what's up with the so called greys, what they're up to. But other races surely wouldn't do anything evil.

"Do you realize that your way of thinking is exactly the contrary that you intendt: in the end, you suggest that power gives you the right to do whatever you please. No wonder that there are wars, with your way of thinking. "

Reverse logic. The way YOU'RE thinking causes war and death. My thinking is peacefull, yours is filled with hate and evil, captain america!



posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by AgainstSecrecy
A'right captain america



Leave the name calling. It doesn't help your reasoning and says little about yourself.


Originally posted by AgainstSecrecy
ETs are not as primitive as mankind. I doubt they are as evil as mankind. Do you seriously think that i.e. the pleadeans would start to kill each other?


Tell me... do YOU know? I mean, do you even know if there's such thing as the "pleadens"? How do you know their ethical level? Because if I have to rely only on what you believe or what you suppose, we are wasting time. As far as we know, they could be in war with the Alpha Draconians.


Originally posted by AgainstSecrecy
Abductions are only disinfo and fearmongering of the goverments and the MSM. And the most people fall for it.


Again, how do you know? Or it's just your opinion? Why should I believe your theory and not the one of thousands of persons that say that have been forcibly abducted by aliens? At least give a good reason, not just state it as a dogma.


Originally posted by AgainstSecrecy
I don't know what's up with the so called greys, what they're up to. But other races surely wouldn't do anything evil.


For sure... the other guys are nice and cozy. Again assuming?


Originally posted by AgainstSecrecy
Reverse logic. The way YOU'RE thinking causes war and death. My thinking is peacefull, yours is filled with hate and evil, captain america!


To the contrary my friend. My thinking is peacefull and firm, and I advocate freedom and liberty. I'm against anything that endangers my freedom, and if the aliens would pose a threat to it, I will self-defend and fight them. On the contrary, your submissive views, filled with fantasies and prejudices, is the one that have caused entire races to be submitted to more powerful conquerors (in human history, that is, let's not deviate too much into fantasy la-la land).

[edit on 11-2-2007 by Celtibero]



posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Celtibero

Leave the name calling. It doesn't help your reasoning and says little about yourself.

Tell me... do YOU know? I mean, do you even know if there's such thing as the "pleadens"? How do you know their ethical level? Because if I have to rely only on what you believe or what you suppose, we are wasting time. As far as we know, they could be in war with the Alpha Draconians.

Again, how do you know? Or it's just your opinion? Why should I believe your theory and not the one of thousands of persons that say that have been forcibly abducted by aliens? At least give a good reason, not just state it as a dogma.

For sure... the other guys are nice and cozy. Again assuming?

To the contrary my friend. My thinking is peacefull and firm, and I advocate freedom and liberty. I'm against anything that endangers my freedom, and if the aliens would pose a threat to it, I will self-defend and fight them. On the contrary, your submissive views, filled with fantasies and prejudices, is the one that have caused entire races to be submitted to more powerful conquerors (in human history, that is, let's not deviate too much into fantasy la-la land).

[edit on 11-2-2007 by Celtibero]

"Leave the name calling. It doesn't help your reasoning and says little about yourself."

Where did I call ya names?
If you consider "captain america" as an offense then you must be extremly sensitive...





Perhabs you should learn to accept other opinions and to handle critic.

I'm not trying to make you believe in anything i write nor i'm trying to convince you of anything. But i state my opinion, which is not the same as yours. Accept it and life with it.

"My thinking is peacefull and firm, and I advocate freedom and liberty."

I seriously doubt that.

"I'm against anything that endangers my freedom, and if the aliens would pose a threat to it, I will self-defend and fight them."

Ah! So you call it "selfdefense" when you attack another race that did you no harm.
. And what exactly are they doing that makes you think that they wanna harm ya? Flying by or sitting peacefully in their crafts? Just because they're more advanced or didn't give you their technology?

"On the contrary, your submissive views, filled with fantasies and prejudices"

Fantasy?
Who's dreaming of destroying an advanced and peacefull race? You!

"Tell me... do YOU know? I mean, do you even know if there's such thing as the "pleadens"? "
Yes.. It's called spirituality. But let's face it: If I'd start to discuss how I got to this knowledge you'd get a "burn out"

Most of mankind on earth uses less then 10% of it's brainpower...another supporting evidence.

BTW: I think we both should now stop at that point before it's getting worse. It's clearly getting offtopic here.

You stated your opinion and I stated mine. I accept your point of view (I don't support it..) and you seem not to accept mine, that's fine...I can llife with it. Period.

[edit on 11-2-2007 by AgainstSecrecy]



posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I think Celtibero has some good points.

I often wonder about all the knowledge of and contacts that people imply they have with ETs. Could someone then identify one or two of the objects that have been recently sighted or relay their intentions.

I believe we are certainly not alone in the universe but for the sheer amount of activity, there isn't much to show. The odds of exposure or evidence should swing the other way at some point. My experiences in life have shown that when secrets are kept is not usually good.

[edit on 2/11/2007 by roadgravel]



posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by roadgravel

I often wonder about all the knowledge of and contacts that people imply they have with ETs. Could someone then identify one or two of the objects that have been recently sighted or relay their intentions.

I believe we are certainly not alone in the universe but for the sheer amount of activity, there isn't much to show. The odds of exposure or evidence should swing the other way at some point. My experiences in life have shown that when secrets are kept is not usually good.

[edit on 2/11/2007 by roadgravel]

That's all correct, and I agree that secrecy is a bad thing. But why shoot down a ET craft? Just for "disclosure"? You wouldn't be any better then the goverment. They're trying this now for a long time, but for another reason: To get the technology of those ETs and to keep it secret.

Disclosure can't be done by killing other beeings. That's a very primitive thinking IMO.



posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Celtibero

Originally posted by mbkennel
Maybe true, but it could be worse.
That's how we'd find out exactly how much worse.


So, what's the logic at work here? Let us be abused because, if not, the abuser could get mad and slit our throats open?


The abuser could get mad and slit a billion throats open if we decide to use nukes against them.


Is that what is being proposed?


In a nutshell, yes.


I let you do that, if you don't mind, but I will not let anybody harm me/manipulate me without a good fight. And I pay my government to defend me, and I hope they will do it.


The government will defend the interests of lots of people more than your own interest.

I agree that stories of some encounters do not sound very pleasant at all, and I agree we better not assume that all ETs are nice misunderstood kittens and humans are bad bad bad for not wanting to be kidnapped and abused.

The most prudent strategy though is to see if there are ETs who are reasonably nice and try to ally with them against the ones that aren't, rather than lashing out at ETs all around.

Think about it very carefully. If ETs are here, and they aren't nice, then we have an extremely serious situation, as in, "potentially exinction level event" serious.

Emotional mistakes are unacceptable, like deciding to nuke some of them without know who the hell anybody is.



posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by AgainstSecrecy


ETs are not as primitive as mankind. I doubt they are as evil as mankind. Do you seriously think that i.e. the pleadeans would start to kill each other? or fight wars against each other? No captain america. They are not as primitive as we are. The are more advanced in every way. Not only in the technological way, but also in thinking and consciousness. Mankind always thinks of it's own primitive point of view.


one fine day in the 15th century........

Hey look, Xiotazimul, there they are, down there in the harbor! I'm telling you there, three Unidentified Floating Objects! They're like enormous canoes, but ones that I've never seen before.

Oh pshaw Grgimlitan, you and your UFOs again, oh alright.
Whoa! Yeah, I see them! Real live UFOs. So what do you think they are?

They've got to be extracontinental aliens. Who else? Look at the size and complexity of those boats. We can't build stuff like that. Hey check it out. They're getting off their vessel now! Do you see that? They're going into a smaller craft, must be for local transportation off their motherships. I can see humanoids, like people but weird clothes, rather tall and very pale. It looks like they're carrying weapons! Huge swords! And some large four-legged monsters! Oh crap! oh crap! They're coming this way, they're gonna land! Let the gods save us!

Oh stop panicking Grgimlitan, you're such a worry wart! Calm down. Stop being such a hothead.

Whaddya mean worry wart? We're talking Alien Invasion! We have to alert the warchiefs! Muster the soldiers! Emergency temple sacrifices, like now!

Come on. Don't you get it? Any civilization that has mastered the technology of intercontinental travel is surely far beyond our petty and primitive problems among our tribes like war, conquest, pillaging, slavery and religious conversion. We have nothing to worry about. These pale grey extracontinentals are going to be our friends! They'll have cures for the flu, the clap and cancer. It will be wonderful!



posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Celtibero
The problem is that as far as we know, not even the supposedly "friendly" ones have said as little as "hello". And its very easy to do so: just radiate a radio signal for a couple of days that will be picked by astronomic observatory all around the planet (forget about american government silence conspiracies, in this planet there are more countries than the US).

So if they are here, they haven't presented themselves, and that makes them "Uninvited guests". That's not a friendly attitude. And that's a problem. A big one.


They may have already presented themsleves, but the thing is, not to the average joe in a way that is conclusive. And that's the whole point of this thread. The fools keep waiting for validation, and keep filming lights in the sky with camera phones, which proves nothing except that there are lights in the sky. Someone figure out a way to down one of those suckers and we'll find out what the deal is.

Who knows if the military really has anything conclusive on the topic except the men in black? I guess AgainstSecrecy must, seeing as he states everything he's read on the issue like it's a fact. BS. There is a fact around here I am seeing, though. And that is there's an ignore button I just put to good use. No more Captain FartMouth for me.



posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Celtibero you've obviously concluded that their intentions are hostile. But you've used your earth-based morals and ethical system to do so. And I've noticed you like to use the ole "HOW DO YOU KNOW?!" as ammunition for discussion. Well please, allow me.

How do you know they're not kidnapping you simply because they know you'd never go willingly much as a mental patient fights every inch of the way into an asylum? How do you know that their experiments and implantations are not only saving you, but the entire human race from future diseases, mutations, genetic anomalies, etc? How do you know their intentions are hostile by simply "invading our airspace"?

The answer is, you don't. None of us do.. but advocating violence against an obviously advanced species is not only wrong, it's incredibly small-minded and stupid. If they wanted our planet, they'd take it. Whether it was through conventional warfare, chemical or biological weapons, genetically engineered virii, manipulation of weather patterns, or any number of things that is no doubt within their means.

It never fails to amuse me how people will direct their blame and anger at "aliens" rather than their own governments for the current situation.



posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by HankMcCoy
This is a fantastic idea!

I don't know what the ridicule is all about. Why do people think that firing weapons and every unknown in the sky is a bad idea? Although.. personally.. I won't be doing the shooting, as I have mistaken Venus, the moon, power lines, multiple comm towers, gliders, birds, radio controlled airplanes, kites, and other various UFO's (later IFO's) for alien spacecraft, and wouldn't feel right about blowing a cell phone tower out of the sky for naught.

So, I will leave the shooting to those seeing real aliens spaceships, but make sure and aim for the center, from the pictures I have seen, alien spacecraft are largely fuzzy with only a small centeral core.


'nuff said.



new topics

top topics



 
2
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

log in

join