It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boy attacked by non-humans in North Dakota

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Hmm, black op people testing for fallout

Puhleeze. Did you people read the story? I'm sorry, guess not. Let me fill you in. 7ft tall, skinny, long arms, NON-HUMAN looking creatures. Let me repeat, the kid said they were "NOT" human. He would not have shot the thing if it was his neighbor jacking one of his pigs, chello??

If the story is real, which I'll admit all I've done is read it, it's one of the better encounter stories. As far as proof, I really don't see where there is any hard evidence to back anything up. Too bad they did not mention anything about trying to find "alien" blood, etc. Seems like the kid is pretty smart, yet he never mentions anything about seeing if it bled. That right there is the only major red flag I see in the story. When I was 16, shooting things, you always look for blood, and trail there of to your kill.

I'd be interested in how and if the family has gained financially over this matter of course. Was their farm in foreclosure, etc? Anyone have access to dig in the county records there?

Lastly, as far as cattle mutilation goes, my theory is they are checking in on our planets pollution. Think about it. We EAT cow. So they are randomly checking in on our food sources to see if we are unknowingly poisoning ourselves. It's undeniable that we have altered our planets ecosystem and we are, and will experience a lot more global warming over the next ten years. I think we are reaching a point of no return in a hurry, and we'll be seeing lots more little green men (no hii_98, not Will Smith in a black suit and sunglasses) over the next few years. It's either that, or the book of Revelation. I myself welcome the little green men over that story if you know what I mean.

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Why do incidents like this only ever happen in the U.S? and not in the UK?

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 01:26 PM
link   
These incidents happen in the UK also. The thing is that these incidents are not as documented due to the UK having a severe stereotype towards people who see UFOs. France has well documented cases that they have finally released to the public...something over 3000 government documented UFO cases...

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 01:30 PM
link   
very interesting story.
2nd the blood question,that's a great remark

but
why the sensationalist ETS ATTACK title? god it looks cheap and misleading in a War of the Worlds way. i came to this thread via those ATS UFO MANIA tags,who writes them? i don't think ATS needs that kind of sensationalist marketing...

[edit on 7-2-2007 by ledo4]

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I dunno, seems to me a creature with claws able to tear the shirt like that would leave more than two tiny kitten scratches....

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 02:29 PM
link   
UFO"S all over the place

maybe the militiary is doing more and more pscyh ops missions

why do people always try to say the picture is a hoax, especially if it can be a military secret craft.

oh ya, there were ufo's in the aincient times. well funny thing is the ancient civilizations weren't as dumbed down as the dogmas of science have led us to believe, but hey whatever fits in there box and sticks , if not they mold it into the box, and if it can't be molded it is deemed a fake a fraud or insane

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I also read the entire story and my main concern was the hypnotist leading the kid to answer a certain way, although it didn't seem to be the case.

As for what they were, he never really gives a description that is detailed enough to get a concrete perception. No description of their faces or what they were wearing other than "shiny or black". I don't understand why he wouldn't round off height either. 6'-9", 6'-11", 6'-2" and 6'-3" were the heights he mentioned.

Regarding blood, maybe the thing had bullet proof clothing and was just in pain from the impact. Also, if the kid takes off running I don't think he is looking for blood. However, you'd think they would look for blood on later inspection.

I'm also thinking that they may have had gloves of some kind on with possible hook tools at the ends of each finger. Maybe not, just a thought.

This is very intriguing to say the least. We should definitely keep our eyes open for any follow up stories from the area.

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by knows_but_doesnt
Hmm, black op people testing for fallout

Puhleeze. Did you people read the story? I'm sorry, guess not. Let me fill you in.

yes i read the story, have you however read the "story" and history of cattle mutiliation. If you had you will quickly discover that local police agencies and cattle ranchers have already been tipped off that these incidents are a result of a secret goverment program to test for nuclear fallout. They remove things such as sex organs because they are testing for contamination in the reproductive organs of a random sampling of cattle. Then what a hypnotist provides PROOF that they are aliens!?! LOL ... a 16 year old is told by a hypnotist about the alien connection part and your telling me how credible this witness is?? Must be those butt probing aliens from damn Zeti Reticuli again.. those damn horn balls...

Either that or a very real goverment covert program to determine the extend of damage caused by accidental (or intentional) contamination of the United States (hence why alot of cattle mutiliations are NOT seen in the UK, as this has very terrestrial origions) Even better the all powerful alien attack him and leave kitten scratches on him, while punching massive holes into the thick leathery hide of a cow. MARS ATTACKS meeep meeeeep meeeep

Mod Note: Trim Those Quotes - Please Review this link

[edit on 7-2-2007 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Another thing about the 'claws', what would creatures as advanced as these would have to be to travel across the universe need with claws? Nature usually gives claws for digging or capturing prey, or maybe neutering farm animals and making for scary alien tales I guess. It's all speculation of course but it just doesn't make sense to me...

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by jbondo
As for what they were, he never really gives a description that is detailed enough to get a concrete perception. No description of their faces or what they were wearing other than "shiny or black". I don't understand why he wouldn't round off height either. 6'-9", 6'-11", 6'-2" and 6'-3" were the heights he mentioned.

I'm also thinking that they may have had gloves of some kind on with possible hook tools at the ends of each finger. Maybe not, just a thought.

He mentioned a couple of times that he couldn't tell what the feet looked like, but the hypnotherapist never asks him to pause and look, and describe them, which he was able to do with the kitchen clock. Same deal with not getting a good description of the face.

He says it limped, as if in pain, which means he most likely DID observe the feet of the being.

I also thought about the claw hands being a glove

I don't really think he was "attacked". He shot one of them, and they just threw him to the ground before he shot at another. He wasn't physically injured, apart from a few surface scratches to his chest. It was the animal that was attacked.

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I read it but I didn't see the part some of you are talking about. Where does it say the alien attacked him? Or that he shot one?

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by JackofBlades
I read it but I didn't see the part some of you are talking about. Where does it say the alien attacked him? Or that he shot one?

Are you sure you were reading the same story? He shot one with a .22 and the "attack" was more of a defensive move to keep him from shooting again.

Regarding the opportunity to describe I think he was given plenty of direction to describe every detail.

Another issue is: could it be the gov? I have also read testimony from ranchers that don't believe their cattle were mutilated by aliens. One even said that he could clearly see spinning rotors sticking up out of the top of supposed discs. Anything is possible I guess

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Oh my God... I seriously can't see it! I'm losing my mind! Could you quote it for me?

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 06:46 PM
link   
This is a very interesting story, I don't know what to make of it.

It could be the government, it could be crazy aliens with fangly fingers and obsession with grazing mammals... either way its still cool to see.

It could be one of the many alien species supposedly visiting the planet, or it could be people dressing up like scary preconcieved notions of aliens to try to get you to think it wasn't the government.

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 07:04 PM
link   
All this debate on whether it was the government or not got me thinking...

Did anybody used to watch X-Files? Well, one episode had Mulder (a fanatical believer in aliens) find a hangar full of Grey corpses and a large flying saucer.
Scully also had an experience in which she was incapacitated and woke up lying in a brightly lit, white room on an operating table while masked beings operated on her.

Believing he had the Smoking Gun, Mulder took pictures and presented them to his boss... and eventually it turned out that aliens didn't exist. The bodies were grown dead from a hybrid of plant and animal cells and carried in the aircraft, which were secret military vehicles being tested.
And 'alien abductions' were a way the government could kidnap, experiment on, and then replace individuals without raising suspicion...

Its seems plausible (if a little farfetched) but it would be an extremely clever way to get away with things that could get you executed if they were found out. And knowing the way governments like all the cloak and dagger stuff, I wouldn't put it past some of them.

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I think the 'government testing for nuclear contamination'theory is more incredible than the idea it could be aliens. Holy crap. There are hundreds of slaughterhouses all over the US that see 1'000's of animals every year whose origins are carefully recorded. It would be a hell of a lot easier to go there and get bucket loads of animal parts to test then running expensive 'pseudo-alien covert ops'.

For those not seeing the 'attack' part of the story... did you read all 4 parts?

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by JackofBlades
All this debate on whether it was the government or not got me thinking...

Did anybody used to watch X-Files? ...

i believe many did, and if you remember a few of the final episodes, the government was behind some lame attempts to outwit the alien force they collaborated with, in order to save themselves and their families from the oncoming colonization of earth, in December of 2012 from what i remember.
so,concerning X Files lore,there was not one but two or three alien races..etc.

on topic,
some theories define Greys as drones, robotic drones.
in that supposed case they probably wouldn't bleed

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 08:09 PM
link   
"If you had you will quickly discover that local police agencies and cattle ranchers have already been tipped off that these incidents are a result of a secret goverment program to test for nuclear fallout. They remove things such as sex organs because they are testing for contamination in the reproductive organs of a random sampling of cattle." - hiii_98

I've never read of evidence that supports a broad scale tip off...quite the contrary; local authorities attempting to help ranchers figure out what's happening to their livestock. If cattle mutilations are the result of a 'secret' government program, why aren't they secret? Why would black ops strike groups leave so much [any] evidence? Why leave bloodless carcasses laying around? Why perform field vivisection's in the dark when government labs are available? In other words wouldn't it be much stealthier to remove the entire animal?

This phenomenon may very well originate within the government, but the evidence is left out there for a reason in my opinion.

I happened to catch Linda Moulton Howe's interview with the boy involved in this incident, 16yr old Evan Briese on C2C this past January 26th.

More info may be available at her website: earthfiles.com

Peace &
Good Fortune
OBE1

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 08:31 PM
link   
hrm, there are so many supposed UFO things happening this year. From what people have said this sounds pretty believable, Ill have a look at the link in a sec.

It does make you wonder though if this is all being done to lead us away from the truth.

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Well what was your take on the young fellah.Did he sound normal?
was he sttutterring lots and making wild statements like the aliens ate my laundry soap so i have to wear this tinfoil hat?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join