It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boy attacked by non-humans in North Dakota

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Much appreciated Xeros....

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Koka
The link that initiated this thread appears to be dead at the moment.

Any chance one of you good people copied the text as I only read the 1st page.

Try scrolling up or is your scrolling finger too fatigued? Maybe I could come to your house and act it out for you. Oh yea, you’d have to get up to answer the door, wouldn’t want that.

No offense but we seem to have an abundance of people lately that want everything dropped in their laps. What’s going on?

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Would you like some cheese with that whine.....?

I started looking at the story last thing last night and was a little tired from answering the door so thought I would continue today. Now having not gone past the the initial post of this thread was unaware that there was a problem with the link that had already been pointed out. To save disappointment I did not want to read all the comments on this thread until I had read the whole story that this thread is based on.

I hope that explains my laziness, now shall we address your presumptious ways.........

[edit on 8-2-2007 by Koka]

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by jbondo

Originally posted by Koka
The link that initiated this thread appears to be dead at the moment.

Any chance one of you good people copied the text as I only read the 1st page.

Try scrolling up or is your scrolling finger too fatigued? Maybe I could come to your house and act it out for you. Oh yea, you’d have to get up to answer the door, wouldn’t want that.

No offense but we seem to have an abundance of people lately that want everything dropped in their laps. What’s going on?

I had the same problem and missed the update too.

P.S Thanks Koka.

[edit on 8-2-2007 by Xeros]

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Edit- Sorry, double post.

[edit on 8-2-2007 by Xeros]

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 01:42 PM
link   
The link was broken for me, so I went to Earthfiles.com and have an updated one

www.earthfiles.com...

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Im sure an attack did happen. I don't believe it was an ET of any kind. I deal with multiple beings everyday and haven't had any sort of Aliens here since the mid 90's that would remotely attack a human. Now that being said, maybe we have a case where there has been some sort of cross breeding and now these beings are calling this planet HOME. It is possible as well that this could be a case of Earth Bound Beings who are from this Planet that may be considered Folklore. As this planet shifts vibrationally, Humans will start seeing more of the unknown thats always been here.

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Here Now
It is possible as well that this could be a case of Earth Bound Beings who are from this Planet that may be considered Folklore. As this planet shifts vibrationally, Humans will start seeing more of the unknown thats always been here.

Please elaborate on your information. I think I understand a little but a more in depth explanation will help. And maybe a link with more info also. Thanks.

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Here Now
Im sure an attack did happen. I don't believe it was an ET of any kind. I deal with multiple beings everyday and haven't had any sort of Aliens here since the mid 90's that would remotely attack a human. Now that being said, maybe we have a case where there has been some sort of cross breeding and now these beings are calling this planet HOME. It is possible as well that this could be a case of Earth Bound Beings who are from this Planet that may be considered Folklore. As this planet shifts vibrationally, Humans will start seeing more of the unknown thats always been here.

I don't believe they attacked the young guy at all. They protected themselves by taking him out of the equation by whatever method it was they uses OR he banged his head on the ground when he was pulled down. I believe this story is credible. I have seen a UFO. I live in South Africa and I was working a night shift in a business at Johannesburg International Airport. There wasn’t much to do but watch BBC News. The office was constructed of steel frame and glass so it was pretty clear looking out only with the usual glow above the buildings from the lights. BUT, on that particular night there was single bright light that stood out but in relation to my viewpoint was hanging just above the airport buildings but at some distance. I didn’t think much of it and all of a sudden started to move. I at first thought it was a helicopter. I went outside and looked at it trying to block the glare from the airport lights by looking over my hand in the same way as you would blocking the sun but with my hand below my eyes – if that makes any sense.

Then it moved off in the direction of Pretoria. The airport is along the R21 on the way to Pretoria. I could see it move off into the distance and could see it for quite a distance since it moved to the left away from the glare of lights – toward Irene/Olifantsfontein direction. It wasn't moving at any considerable speed and then left my field of view.

It was soon after that I heard that the South African Police chased it in a van and subsequently a helicopter was also despatched. The link is www.webtrance.co.za... which states:

It is reported in our papers this morning that a UFO was sigted over large parts of Pretoria and even further north in the early morning on 28 Aug 96 just before 4 am. An unusual light was seen shortly before 4 am by sgt. Johan Becker, stationed at the "Adriaan Vlok" police station in the suburb of Centurion Pretoria.
A police helicopter was able to take to the air at 5.30am with 5 people on board. The object then started moving northwards toward farming country at high speed.
Superintendant Fred Viljoen of the police air division, said that he did not believe in flying saucers, but "It is the first time in my life that I have seen anything like this. At first I thought that it was a joke when I was called out, but soon came to realise that this was something I have never experienced before. We were going after it at full speed and it still outran me with ease and as it wished."
After chasing the object for a while, it suddenly took of of. The helicopter climbed to height of 3000 m and eventually gave up the chase.

I will leave this up to the rest of humanity to decide for themselves what it was - it was, however, too bright to make out a shape. ALSO - it was NOT over the airport at all, but some ways away toward the East - possibly over, or close to, an area called Benoni.

[edit on 9/2/2007 by shearder]

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 12:55 PM
link   
so no one has any comments on my previous posts regarding the location of the inicident and the nearby nuclear facilities?

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by hiii_98
so no one has any comments on my previous posts regarding the location of the inicident and the nearby nuclear facilities?

Ok hii, I'll bite. So your theory (although it's presented in a strident manner as if it's fact and anyone entertaining any other possibility is simply an idiot) is that animal mutilations are the work of the US Government in a program of monitoring radioactive contamination from nearby nuclear facilities (or historically from nuclear testing). Further, your theory presumes that it is more efficient to carry out this testing in a covert (and illegal) manner, coming to a target ranch by air and then stealing and/or killing an animal (in direct violation of the Constitution) rather than driving up and buying the animal (or the required parts thereof) from the rancher. That the herbacious nature of the cattle taken would detect this radioactive waste by concentrating same in their reproductive organs and/or digestive system (and since many animals have been exsanguinated) apparently their blood.

Sampling animals is absolutely an appropriate way to test for this. But why the reproductive and GI system? The vast majority of radioactive isotopes (including Pu-239) are most commonly concentrated in the liver and bones and bone marrow. Pu-239 is most commonly concentrated in the lungs. Effects on the reproductive organs would show up quite awhile later. So why not sample the liver, section of bone and maybe lung? Also, most of the grazing animals taken are beef cattle since dairy cattle aren't allowed to range. They have to be kept closeby to milk them. Beef cattle are usually slaughtered when they are a bit over 1yr old. Does that provide a long-enough sampling period? One year's worth of grazing?

Why domesticated and privately owned animals? Why not just hunt wild grazers (like deer) that graze for longer than one season? Why not establish a government program for this process? They certainly do it for just about everything else. Or contract private people to do this? Perhaps even the farmers from whom they are allegedly stealing? It doesn't take a Harvard MBA to realize that any of these solutions are far less expensive than what you are suggesting. Not to mention, taking of private property by the government is a serious transgression of the US Constitution. They are willing to risk that to what end? What do they stand to gain?

And finally, the theory as I understand it, holds that it's the herbivorous nature of the animals that make them good contamination indicators. They're out grazing, eating up the potentially contaminated grass whereby the contamination enters into their system and is later detected in their reproductive and GI systems. Am I correct in this? The government is clearly not worried about airborne contamination or they'd be testing lung tissue. True?

But reproductive tissue is very slow growing (compared to other tissues) and radioisotope-induced changes would take a comparatively long time to show up there. The animals they're taking are usually less than a year old. Not alot of time for those changes to show up. And why overlook the liver? A nice, big easily located and removed organ. Why go instead for a small, hard-to-find organ like an ovary or testicle?

But if it's all about these grazers eating-up contamination through the grass then why the pig? Pigs aren't grazers. The pigs would be fed commercial feed and grain along with household scraps.

Let me plug-in my germanium diode EVP receiving device and see if I can get the answer from 'the other side'. What's that they say about stones and glass houses?

isotope absorption

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 03:13 PM
link   
to have an open mind you have to be willing to explore both sides of the fence my friend. I'm neither a skeptic nor a believer. Sometimes i play devils advocate just to present another side to an already fantastic story to produce a more enriching conversation rather than a one sided conclusion about space aliens. Both believers and skeptics voices should be heard and I aim to stifle neither. I think typically in these bizarre events that the "truth" typically resides somewhere inbetween both spectrums.

By the way i enjoyed your analysis of the goverment's connection to the cattle mutiliation phenomina. You bring up some excellent points against that theory.
i'm still not convinced at all by the childs testimony about an 7 foot tall fish hook aliens stealing his pet pig however...

Also i've gone out looking for aliens, am a member of MUFON, visited top secret bases, searched for big foot, and have attempted EVP research(you ridicule me for this!?), what have you done? ...read a forum and have an opinion? These experiences have molded me into both a skeptic and a believer, its ingorant to be either one unless you've actually invested the time into reproducing even the most bizarre claims.

[edit on 9-2-2007 by hiii_98]

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Like I've said before, I don't know what is happening here but we could ask questions all day as to why the Gov does anything it does. There is so much money wasted that can be easily tracked I can just imagine how much money they are wasting that we don't know about.

As for trespassing onto farms, come on! I have no doubt that if they had a reason they would do it. Why those specific organs? Maybe they are testing for something specific to what they take. Why give the impression of aliens? Why not? If they were it would seem that it works fairly well on several levels.

While I am skeptical of way out conspiracies I also believe the Gov does some pretty shady and often ridiculous stuff.

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 03:55 PM
link   
hii...

You've unlikely met a more open-minded person then me. Being open-minded or devil's advocate is a good thing. However, the tone of your posts in this thread IMO were deriding and dismissive and did not appear intended to engender a balanced exchange of ideas. Your laughing emoticons, for example. Hence my jab.

You're a member of MUFON. That's great. So you clearly entertain the possibility of extraterrestrial visitation. That being the case, what makes it less believable that ET's are coming here to harvest genetic material for producing organisms for some reason --- perhaps for 'seeding' some other planet as they may have ours --- than that our government is engaged in some clandestine nuclear contamination survey?

Who knows what happend at that kid's farm. At 54yo I've seen enough to know that the universe we think we know has little similarity to the real one. If I had to guess about the ND incident I'd say it's legit. I don't believe it was government operatives. I don't know what it was but I can't think of a rationale that would make it worthwhile for the government to do that. Don't get me wrong, I fully realize that the government is capable of anything --- laws be damned. Just look to the oval office. But there has to be a margin in it. There has to be a material benefit. That said, is the government out mutilating cattle? You bet your ass. But they're doing it to cover the real phenomenon. You just need to catch one guy making a crop circle and immediately all crop circles are BS. Same with mutilations and every other similar phenomenon.

What have I done? Not a lot. I have a significant body of OBE experiences; taught a university course in remote viewing and bi-location; have been running SETI on a dedicated server since the project came online; have flown a small plane through the bermuda triangle several times; have flown around PR and explored the island by car to learn about the sightings there; have edited a book on an alternative medical methodology; and a few other experiences that I'm not at liberty to discuss. But mostly I've raised a family, built and run two businesses and studied a wide range of phenomena that interest me. I'm basically just a regular guy that has studied a great deal.

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 04:36 PM
link   

That being the case, what makes it less believable that ET's are coming here to harvest genetic material for producing organisms for some reason

Quite simple, "aliens" have NEVER been proven to exist and black op military projects DO exist.

Sorry if I (WE) derailed the topic. I just wanted to share my nuclear connection theory regarding the location of the incident in regards to its proxemity to counltess nuclear installations.

[edit on 9-2-2007 by hiii_98]

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 05:19 PM
link   
This a very interesting story. I think it COULD have been some sort of Black Ops attack, but then again it may have been some sort of incident similar to what happened at the Skinwalker Ranch. I would love to see some other accounts of what transpired here.

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Any thoughts on what would likely happen to this person had the ET/creature that was shot had died on the spot or been left behind severely injured. Other than proof of an ET, what might be the consequences. There are no published laws along these lines to be enforced it would seem. Sooner or later some rancher is going to "bag" one attacking his stock. (ETs can die, IE: Roswell). I think if something wierd was attacking my animals, I might take a shot given the current laws. I suppose they might not leave a "man behind" if they are team doing the harvest.

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 08:37 PM
link   
The nuclear and missle sire argument cuts both ways equally,Where its an observed fact that UFOs do frequent nuclear facilities of all kinds across the earth.
The pig could have been for otherr purposes than experiment..
if they are so advanced they may just need to install the carcass in whatever passes for a space range, and draw sufficient nutriments after prossessing,to sustain themselves.
There isnt much evidence this was a mutilation gone bad,,,but the claw like apendages could be far more than gloves,perhaps exoskeleton type enhancements for what butchering they planned to do.
I most certainly wish he had grabbed a heavier rifle than a single shot 22...
That he remained unhurt is a fairly good sign in terms of a deeper motivation on the part of these entities....agree?

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 02:53 PM
link   
well its a touchy subject. What if the aliens were misidentified by the boy and really are some sort of costumed black op humans (which i am NOT claiming any part of his story is true, i think its all made up). Then you would be in some pretty hefty trouble for murder. On the other hand what if they are aliens? Well from the alien stories i've read they CAN be killed. I think in this case the boy describes the aliens as wearing a metalic like suit which likely serves as armor. Me personally IF was iwas ballsy enough to shoot, i would make sure to have at least a semi automatic, and aim for the heads. The important part being to shoot ALL aliens present as their technolgy likely will fry you to a crisp the second they realize they are under attack. The element of surpise is the only advantage one would have in a winning scenario. Surprise them, aim for the head, make sure to kill ALL aliens present. Bury the bodies immediatly, leave the house and have a friend watch the place for a month, if no offical goverment people show up, dig the bodies back up take some video pictures and put them on youtube, contact forum owners and try to have a platform to speak from, get as much media attention as possible to protect yourself with and show the world your discovery. Cash in on it, then leave the country before the goverment does somthing to make your health so south.

I mean even if you did kill an alien... damn your life might be worse off than before rather than being some sort of truth bringer. On the other hand one idea i would do is take some of the technology and either start a company and try to reproduce some of it, or start making contacts with big name companies and sell portions of the tech amongst them. No matter what you do your going to invite alot of unwanted attention and problems into your life and likely live with paranoia as your new best friend.

[edit on 11-2-2007 by hiii_98]

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 04:07 PM
link   
from my take on reading the story i think the boy attacked the aliens and this title should be renammed when Humans Attack. The fact of the matter is the 16 year old claims to try to murder humanoid looking individuals with a gun. The humanoids pushed him down and ran away. Heck if someone shot one of my friends as we were hunting, i think i would personally do alot more than push the attempted murderer and run away...

After all assuming these were foreigners how would they know who "owns" another wild animal? Concept of property rights ect would be culturally foreign as well to them. To me it looks like an attempted act of murder by a troubled teen. Upon arriving the policeman should have arrested him for attempted murder or neglectful use of a firearm against unarmed fleeing individuals.

damn devils advocate again

[edit on 11-2-2007 by hiii_98]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join