It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boy attacked by non-humans in North Dakota

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 08:45 PM
link   
very intersting read....

for the lazy person......

But what happened before the family found the odd pattern and triangular punctures on the long-dead cow is what 16-year-old Evan Briese saw near the water pond at 12:30 a.m. on April 6, 2006. Evan had left the farm house around midnight to go check the cows that were ready to calve. With him was his cattle dog, Buster. The cows seemed fine and Evan and Buster were heading back to the farm house when Evan saw a light flash that seemed to curve over a hill to the east of them. He started walking toward the pond and said he could see blue beams flashing repeatedly.

As Evan reached the top of a hill, he was looking down on a wedge-shaped craft at the far end of the water pond about 140 yards away. Shining from large ovals in the side of the object was blue light. In the satellite image of the farm below, the craft is depicted as the blue triangle on the east side of the water pond in front of the dead cow.

son,..that's all you get...there are crayon drawings too...no....i'm not kidding

how does one verify a occurence like that?? based on what i have reads in this thread...i give them the 'benifit of the doubt'.....

...govt up to it's experiments again???

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 09:09 PM
link   
A few of inconsistencies

Two beings are dragging the pig etc, so i'll assume they did this dragging with thier Edward-Scissor-hands, wouldn't there be blood from the pig, when they mauled it with these blades ? Wouldn't there be scratch marks all over the place, when they broke through the alluminum, and all around the building etc?

The adidas t-shirt looks like a pair of scissors, operated by human hands did this. To have long rips in the fabric like that, being done with curved claws/blades would have puckered, and not torn such a clean cut, unless they were razor sharp, which they couldn't have been considering he wan't marked up badly. The ripping would have stalled or tugged in the process when it got to the adidias logo, because of the thick plastic type material used for those logos.

Judging by the size of this humungous shirt, this giant claw must have completed it's ripping right down to his crotch. Any mention of his jaens being torn? Or maybe he wasn;t wearing jeans, since he was in bed. No mention of him jumping out of bed to dress for the occasion.

"never got a good look at their feet" yet he sees one limping

[edit on 7-2-2007 by violet]

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by bergle
Well what was your take on the young fellah.Did he sound normal?
was he sttutterring lots and making wild statements like the aliens ate my laundry soap so i have to wear this tinfoil hat?

My impression? He sounded like a kid that had an experience he was having some difficulty understanding. I tend to give less weight to information that comes through hypnosis, however he also maintained conscious recall of certain events that are pretty engaging in there own right.

Peace &
Good fortune
OBE1

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by violet

Originally posted by jbondo
As for what they were, he never really gives a description that is detailed enough to get a concrete perception. No description of their faces or what they were wearing other than "shiny or black". I don't understand why he wouldn't round off height either. 6'-9", 6'-11", 6'-2" and 6'-3" were the heights he mentioned.

I'm also thinking that they may have had gloves of some kind on with possible hook tools at the ends of each finger. Maybe not, just a thought.

He mentioned a couple of times that he couldn't tell what the feet looked like, but the hypnotherapist never asks him to pause and look, and describe them, which he was able to do with the kitchen clock. Same deal with not getting a good description of the face.

He says it limped, as if in pain, which means he most likely DID observe the feet of the being.

I also thought about the claw hands being a glove

I don't really think he was "attacked". He shot one of them, and they just threw him to the ground before he shot at another. He wasn't physically injured, apart from a few surface scratches to his chest. It was the animal that was attacked.

When did animals become intelligent enough to "attack" in defense of a gunshot? I would believe they would run off into the wilderness if this was some type of wildlife animal. Would you not go with this notion? This being that was "Attacked," by a gunshot knew it was a gun unless bears/lions have acquired some type of intelligence for human weapons.

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 12:10 AM
link   

There are hundreds of slaughterhouses all over the US that see 1'000's of animals every year whose origins are carefully recorded

Do you have any clue how to get a truely accurate wide spread sample of an entire population within a contaminated spectrum? Hit up one or two slaughter houses is your answer for that? LOL . If you want to see the spread of contamination you would need to take random sampling within that VAST field of influence. Hitting up a slaughter house or two would be a super idea... that is if you wanted to only investigate 1 field rather than AN ENTIRE STATE OR TWO for radioactive fallout... Oh lets see... why not buy up animals from ranchers?....uhhh might raise just a slight level of suspicion there. After all when you've caused potentially tens of thousands or even hunderds of thousands of your own citizens health problems that will not only eventually lead to their own premature death but possibly the death of their unborn children as well... uh yeah... i think i would be alittle "covert" about the process as well. The lawsuits alone would be enough to cripple parts of the goverment in untold ways..

Oh i like this one too, "why do they leave so much evidence behind if its the goverment?" LOL...evidence?! Do you have *conclusive proof it was humans who did this? Or edward sissor hands aliens for that matter? I'd say the ops are doing their job quite well so far.

Onto hypnotism. I used to preform this. There is this theory with hypnotism that states that the subjectee has an subconscious urge to please the hynotist. if the hypnotist is already "leading" the subjects answers... he could EFFORTLESSLY coherce any alien scenario of his choice. Ever seen someone on stage with a entertainment hypnotist prancing around and clucking like a chicken???

[edit on 8-2-2007 by hiii_98]

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by OBE1

Why would black ops strike groups leave so much [any] evidence?

Exactly. They would leave nothing, period. They would not mess with cows in the front yard, they would hit the back-back 40 where there are no people. These are not military kids with helicopters out on a weekend fun run, nor black op professionals with "lazers". Really, ask yourself honestly what makes common sense here. What, you assume you can't get a whole cow with a chopper? Mutilations have been going on for decades. They are monitoring our food chain, plane and simple. End of story.

Back to the kid. Did he say anywhere it looked like uncle Milt? Nope, he was very clear in the "non-human" descriptions. I'm sorry, the only 7ft tall skinny dude I know is that guy playing basketball from Ethiopia. I'm really sorry for the sarcastic responses of late, but some of these posts are blowing me away.

God gave us common sense, let's at least put it to use once in awhile before posting eh?

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Common sense?? your telling us to believe a 16 year old with kitten scratches on him who just saw a hypnotist, thereafter telling stories of 7ft tall aliens with claws for hands, and him being a hero and shooting one, and ..and...and...

COMMON SENSE??... do you have any sir? Common sense would quickly dismiss this entire story as a lonely prepubecent teenager with an overactive imagination fueled by a sensationalisic wack hypnotist

Maybe the spagetti monster was on the spaceship too and he was hungry for for a big bowl of bacon and cow burgers! Sorry my logic and common sense just kicked in...omg

I think the family was spooked by whatever was happening at their ranch and at the age of 16 the son made up his own imaginative version. Didn't the salem witch trials begin with children around the same age seeing "witches and satan" everwhere? To appease their parents /superiors fears and questions?

en.wikipedia.org...
there you go hope that helps understand why the kid made up the alien part of the story...

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 01:03 AM
link   
hii, it doesn't matter if the kids story is real or not. All you have is a missing pig and broken fence. You're the one adding "Black Op" government fallout men in black etc.

THAT is where I ask you to use your common sense, NOT regarding the kid. If our government wanted to snag a cow, or pig, you would not be reading about it, and they certainly would not leave evidence of highly advanced surgical technolgies lying on the front lawn of uncle Milts farm for us to take pictures of.

You started on this board with your first "Alien" sighting and encounter, now every one of your posts are about Black Op stuff. I don't know who or what changed your mind, but you were very serious in telling your story of aliens at first, now you've suddenly dismissed even the possibility of aliens, even to the point of being a little fanatic about it. Dude, I'm not going to argue with you, and I'm not trying to put you down and I'm sorry if I'm coming off like that, but all of a sudden you seem a different person. Maybe you should start a thread like "I once believed" or something.

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 01:09 AM
link   
its just too difficult for me personally and internally to accept what i saw myself as real. To me it has some very tramatic implications if I take it at face value...

On the other hand the more i read about current (non classified) human technology none of this alien business seems all that alien anymore. I cant begin to imagine the advances of actual classified military hardware and its marriage with current black op objectives.

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 01:49 AM
link   
"I cant begin to imagine the advances of actual classified military hardware and its marriage with current black op objectives. " - iii_98

Interesting how radical technological advances seldom if ever appear to be related to the evolution of known quantities. One might even be tempted to believe that all acts of pure genius are inspirations that originate...out there somewhere.

Sorry, back to the kid...the pig, and the broken fence....

Peace &
Good Fortune
OBE1

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by PAranormal
I just read all of this story and it seemed pretty believable. I don't think it has been discussed yet...sorry if it has. There are 3 parts to the story and some interesting pictures.

www.earthfiles.com...

mod edit to clarify title

[edit on 7-2-2007 by DontTreadOnMe]

Hi....I just get an error page with this. Is this still working for everyone else?

I'd like to read more but can't. So I'll just say that if this story is true, can you imagine how this poor kid must be feeling. He must be scared witless.

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Web page unavailable..
Will try again later.

On the surface the kid appears to have fired a gun at whatever he saw, through fear. In view of this I think he came out lucky, in so far as he could have ended up dead. If the intruder was unknown, how about shouting out loud, then firing a shot directly into the air and calling for help rather than instigate what could be perceived as a pre-emptive onslaught?

The time, location and nature of the incident leave it open to speculation as regards its authenticity. It's a mystery so far..I agree that the only way to get to the bottom of it is to look at all the evidence to date, not just what was said under hypnosis. The kid was in striking distance of the assailant..therefore there must have been some evidence of movement in the soil. I'm also assuming nobody else saw the light or that it was not picked up on radar.

Sorry if this has already been covered in the article, I am just passing ideas on what has been said on the forum. I'm undecided on this one.

p.s. Boys and guns: a wise choice?

[edit on 8-2-2007 by Ross Cross]

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 07:51 AM
link   
hii...

With all due respect, my degree is in public health with an emphasis on epidemiological modeling. My current business (5+yrs) as well as most of my professional career (~20yrs) involves data modeling and pattern recognition. I have been professionally trained in population sampling and data modeling and have done this for some of the largest companies in the world. I think I know how to sample a population.

During my undergraduate work we routinely visited local slaughterhouses to acquire samples for assay work to track levels of certain proteins that were markers for biochemical changes resulting from treated feed. Cattle farms bring their cattle to regional slaughterhouses. Your argument that by going to a slaughterhouse reduces the sample size is exactly contrary to the truth. By sampling from multiple regional slaughterhouses you would, in fact, have a FAR braoder Nth sample than going from specific farm-to-farm.

Sorry dude. In the real world your explanation holds water about as well as a collander.

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Alright, here is the link again....for some reason they changed it.

www.earthfiles.com...

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 09:12 AM
link   
There are a few things that make this a bit shaky. The kid obviously has no real clue on estimating height. He never said 7ft. I mean, who says 6'-11"? That's like saying 6'-12" for pete's sake! Also, the hypnotist kept repeating things and the kid would say, "yea" or similar statements. I wasn't so sure before but now I do see a bit of leading going on there.

Regarding the gov, not to be argumentative but these mutilations are never near buildings and are most often discovered in remote areas of pasture. The cow in this story was discovered over a mile away by a pond on pasture land. The pig was not left behind.

If I were doing this, I wouldn't worry about what I left behind because I'm making it look as though aliens came down and did it. I'm doing this because it confuses people and then you get all kinds of stories.

Personally I'm not in the military so I can't really claim to know exactly what or how they would carry out ops of this nature.

At this point I have no idea what really happened there or who is responsible. Believers often accuse nonbelievers of closing off possibilities but the same can be said the other way around.

IMO staying on the fence is the best way to handle things right now.

[edit on 8-2-2007 by jbondo]

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 11:32 AM
link   

an evaluation by the American military of the radioactive fallout on the environment after hundreds of nuclear tests carried out since the 1950s. Some of these, it is known, were contaminating. The examination of certain organs taken from herbivorous animals would allow the evaluation of the degree of ground radiation in those regions where the wind had scattered gigantic radioactive clouds. In January 1993, a report by the American Agency for the Protection of the Environment confirmed the necessity of exercising some control over the animals destined for consumption which had been grazing near to the sites at risk from contamination such as former zones of nuclear testing, uranium mines and waste facilities.

the military dissected cattle to determine the level of radioactive material that had accumulated in their soft tissue (the mouth, anus and lower soft organs being logical targets).

This would allow the military to gauge the level of radioactive exposure each animal received over its lifetime, as well as to monitor which areas received the most fallout. And as a result, it would allow the military to estimate the probable levels of human exposure to fallout, and to ascertain roughly how much radioactive contamination is entering the human food chain through milk and meat.

human pharmaceuticals have been found in mutilated cattle, and on the necropsies that show cattle mutilations commonly involve areas of the animal that relate to “input, output and reproduction”.

the large amount of mutilations that occurred in close proximity to former US nuclear test sites.

Additionally, a 2002 NIDS report[25] relates the eyewitness testimony of two Cache County, Utah police officers. The area had seen many unusual cattle deaths, and ranchers had organized armed patrols to surveil the alleged unmarked aircraft which were associated with the livestock deaths. The police witnesses claim to have encountered several men in an unmarked U.S. Army helicopter in 1976 at a small community airport in Cache County. The witnesses asserted that after this heated encounter, cattle mutilations in the region ceased for about five years.

some mutilated animals had been tranquilized and treated with an anti-coagulant prior to their mutilation

alleged surgical techniques preformed during mutilations had become 'more professional' over time

and you still think little green men did it??

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 11:44 AM
link   
even more interesting i see this even happened in North Dakota .... you do realize the state of North Dakota houses an enormous amount of the US's nuclear missles??.. Find "Bismark, nd" physical relationship with a nuclear powerplant or missle silo, or military base in a nearby proximity and you found your "aliens"...

Interesting i see this minute man missle silo is practically in the kids back yard... www.omahaimc.org...

heres some information on the nuclear weapons military base housed next door....

www.globalsecurity.org...
www.kxmc.com...
www.kxnet.com...

There are 500 Minuteman III missiles based at Minot Air Force Base in North Dakota

amazing... of the entire US i see we have a concentration on nuclear weapons practically right at this kids doorsteps and you are still sticking with the monster from outerspace with scary fingernails.lol... their is a real conspiracy here, just open your eyes alittle..

creepy even the kids home town is identified on a goverment fallout shelter for potential nuclear fallout

boy if i was an alien and looking for a good cow anus to munch on, or maybe some hardy sheep balls to wash down that anus, i definatly would avoid Bismark North Dakota for fear of radation poisoning...

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 12:47 PM
link   
The link that initiated this thread appears to be dead at the moment.

Any chance one of you good people copied the text as I only read the 1st page.

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Koka

www.earthfiles.com...

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Koka
The link that initiated this thread appears to be dead at the moment.

Here you go, I managed to find it - Click. Just follow the other 2 parts to the story through, at the bottom of each page.

[edit on 8-2-2007 by Xeros]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join