It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boy attacked by non-humans in North Dakota

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 09:27 AM
link   
I just read all of this story and it seemed pretty believable. I don't think it has been discussed yet...sorry if it has. There are 3 parts to the story and some interesting pictures.

www.earthfiles.com...

mod edit to clarify title

[edit on 7-2-2007 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Care to provide more info for those of us who dont want to follow links.
(For me, I go to a link if Im interested in the story presented...the title says more than the body text says)

From the title I got the impression it was ND - Near Death, but do you mean North Dakota?
Some extra information would be nice before skipping to another site and wading through info.

Peace

dAlen

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Excellent story, not sure how many have read this but its a must read. Even if not real it is a good story, will get your imagination going.

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by dAlen
(For me, I go to a link if Im interested in the story presented...the title says more than the body text says)

From the title I got the impression it was ND - Near Death, but do you mean North Dakota?
Some extra information would be nice before skipping to another site and wading through info.

Peace

dAlen

Go ahead and click on the link dear. It's not going to hurt you.

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by dAlen

Peace

dAlen

DUDE i think he gave us a starting point, either click on it and read on or just move on.

It kills me how some people pretty much want other people to do all the leg work for them.

What do you think he a journalist? NO, he's just and avg. person like us spreading the news around. so FORGIVE him if he didn't set it up to intrigue you.

Comments like that make people not even bother to post stuff. even though some stuff on here should be erased immediately but hey we live in a free world deal with it.

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I was on the phone with Linda Moulton Howe yesterday discussing the O'Hare ordeal and it reminded me that she told me about this family. This kid's father, according to Linda, is an intelligent man who is NOT the type to go off on a "flight of fancy" at all. They live in a small farming community and anyone who lives in a small town can tell you it's not wise to be "goofy".

The physical evidence is startling to be sure but the poor kid must be scared out of his wits.

With all the weirdness going on this year appears to be shaping up into a fast and furious ride into the very strange. It really does cause one to pause and wonder just what the heck is going on.

Springer...

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I was very intrigued reading this story; surprised as well that it did not receive bigger publicity. Perhaps there was a lid put on it shortly after being revealed. I would find it very difficult for somebody to create the story as it was told during the hypnosis. I definitely recommend clicking on the link and checking out this story.
Perhaps the UFO topic is not as dead an issue as many believe...

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I find it hard to believe people would make this up. There are clearly animals missing --- very large animals --- adn I'm not sure why the family would hoax this. It's certainly a very compelling and well researched serties of events.

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Very interesting indeed

But i think the title is a tad misleading , The boy wasn't really attacked by whatever was there
Well whatever was there why do they have such a keen interest in a small farm in north dakota?

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Disgustipated
Very interesting indeed

But i think the title is a tad misleading , The boy wasn't really attacked by whatever was there
Well whatever was there why do they have such a keen interest in a small farm in north dakota?

My point exactly...it would have helped for the author to give a summary of whats up.
Again, I thought from the title, at first, that it was about a ND (Near Death) paranormal alien thing.

Still havent read the story...for those that felt I was lazy...again, this is ATS, Im here to read what people bring....links are for further research into the story the people lay out...I at least want to know the gist of whats up.

Peace

dAlen

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 10:14 PM
link   
If you clicked on the link you would have noticed the title in about .5 of a second.

Part 1: Tappen, North Dakota: Encounters with Non-Humans

Wonder what the ND could be.

If you aren't prepared to look for yourself what should others think about any of your comments?

I can't see how anybody was attacked according to the article though...

[edit on 6-2-2007 by seenitall]

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Good read.

Glad to see there is some cases coming out with some physical evidence to back them up. The hypnosis statements help solidify the boy's story as well.

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 11:44 PM
link   
This story has intrigued me since I first read it. Just a normal family living on a farm. What the son experienced is really extraordinary. Then he claims he even shot one of the beings. He is lucky what ever they were did not hurt him.

What were they doing with the pig?

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by whos_out_there

Comments like that make people not even bother to post stuff. even though some stuff on here should be erased immediately but hey we live in a free world deal with it.

Your avatar is soo cute. Where did you get it?

[edit on 6-2-2007 by Obsidian_Butterfly]

`````````````````````````
Trimmed and fixed quote

[edit on 7/2/07 by masqua]

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 12:17 AM
link   
I don't like stories like this because even if he really did see some strange craft it's not like he could see inside of it. So we have no way of ever knowing if that craft was being piloted by Aliens or humans. It could just be a secret military craft.

I want proof of Aliens, not proof of UFOs... but I guess you gotta start somewhere right...

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Nice find! And thanks for the link too....lots of excellent reading

I find this story very believeable. There seems to have been animals dissapearing all over the place, and its been happening for years. I remember years ago with the organs missing from horses and removed with precision too!

McP

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 01:07 AM
link   
But why??...

It confuses me. If they are alien beings, and this story we can't really say the saucers are piloted by US test pilots (they don't have claws), then why pick on backwater farms for pigs and cows?

Do they just have a fetish for creatures with 4 legs or something?

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 02:15 AM
link   
thanks a lot now I'm going to have nightmares

sounds like they are trying to clone something (they took the testicle of a prise sheep buck [ram] a boar and tried to take a female pig) WTF

[edit on 7-2-2007 by roswell1]

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 02:51 AM
link   
its just black op military searching for signs of radioactive fallout amongst the cattle.

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 06:49 AM
link   
If people read the entire story (all 4 parts) you'd clearly learn that he was, in fact, attacked. After he confronted the beings that had killed his pig and shot one, one came up behind him and threw him to the ground knocking him out and shredding his t-shirt. In my lexicon that constitutes an attack.

As for why their interest in the animals, who knows? There does seem to be some connection with reproduction. You'll notice also in the article that a neighbor's breeding (sheep was it?) was found dead during the same period. No cause of death could be determined but one of its testicles had been surgically removed. Maybe they're breeding animals? A cosmic Noah's ark kinda thing? The beings did not seem to have any intrerest in interacting with the kid and actually seemed afraid of him. Seriously, if you havn't taken the time to read the ENTIRE article you need to. This is a recent event, highly compelling, well documented and part of what appears to be ongoing contact.

[edit on 7-2-2007 by jtma508]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join