It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How strong is the belief in conspiracy theory ,because of 9/11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Hi,

I want to know how strong the belief in the conspiracy theory, because of 9/11 ,is. I am asking myself wheather the 9/11 was really a plot. I think it is impossible to conduct such an action without many accessories. I think of the agencies, the airport staff, the government, the pilots ... I see no sensible reason for a conspiracy.

Thank you for your reply.

(If you can, please correct my English)

Thanks

[edit on 5-2-2007 by Fidel]

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I never thought for a second that 9/11 was a conspiracy... until I actually read the 9/11 Commission Report.

The first question that is raised by the report is why no fighters intercepted Flight 77 before it hit the Pentagon. The 9/11 Commission concluded two things about this:

1) the reason fighters were sent to the northeast away from the Pentagon was because a never-to-be-indentified employee of the FAA wrongly told NEADS that Flight 11 did not hit the WTC and was heading towards Washington D.C. and

2) the 9/11 Commissioners concluded that the people from NEADS and NORAD who testified were simply mistaken in their testimoy; they wrongly testified that they had enough warning to intercept Flight 77 and Flight 93 but they made false statements to the 9/11 Commission, according to the 9/11 Commissioners.

So, in order for the official story to be correct, somebody from the FAA gave NEADS false information, and the NEADS commanders testified falsely to the 9/11 Commission. And, the 9/11 Commission wasn't able to figure out who at the FAA gave NEADS the false information.

Something doesn't add up, especially when Jamie Gorelick was named as a commissioner on on the 9/11 Commission.

Combine this with the total and complete lack of evidence presented to show that al-Qaeda was responsible, and the anomolies about each of the crash sites, and it looks like the government is trying to cover-up something significant.

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I have to agree Nick,things just don't make sense in the commission report.Either the government is trying to cover-up their incompetence or something much more sinister is at hand here.They are definitely hiding something though.

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 02:29 PM
link   
15 out of 19 terrorist were from Saudi Arabia, also that was the place they got their money for the plot - official story. None from Iraq, maybe 1 from Afghanistan. Who do the USA attack ? Afghanistan and Iraq. Saudi Arabia no way, they are good friends of USA

Watch Loose Change or any other 9/11 video and judge for yourself:

video.google.com...

Even I forget sometimes the truth about 9/11, maybe because I want to live in a peaceful and simple world

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I believe if it did happen the CIA did it. Only they could have the roots that could branch out this far.

Just so you know when I heard about this for the first time, it #$^%$#$ed me off that people could say that about our government.

Now I know they could and would, just like they could have on the grassy knoll.

But the main thing is that you have to decide for yourself. Don't let anyone elses opinon be your own. Find and make your own.

[edit on 5-2-2007 by Royal76]

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I live outside of the U.S. and I am glad. I am very suspicious of the American government now. Most people do not want to know or believe something like this and will frown and shake their heads if you even suggest that 911 could have been "an inside job" - ignorance is bliss and its understandable because what could we do about it? There are a lot of sinister people at play behind the scenes and they are getting away with it. What you don't know won't hurt you.

Its the hero in us that wants this to come out.

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Fidel

If anyone doubts a *cover-up* of any kind have them kindly watch this film

video.google.ca...

Its 911 press for Truth.

Someone I know who didn't really buy into the *cover-up* or *conspiracy*, saw that film and now is convinced there is a cover-up.

It isn't like Loose Change, this docu is extremely hard to get around, it shows people like Cheney, Bush and Co. Lying and looking bad when certain questions are asked.

IF you haven't already, I strongly recommend watching this video.

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 08:47 AM
link   
I also did not beleive 9/11 was a conspiracy until recently. A phycisist friend told me to look into how the towers fell. Well I did and being in construction, I was amazed how all 3 building fell so symetrically down. Steel buildings at that. He stated that there is no reason for the building to fall the way they did and as fast as they did. Unless the fire was burning everything evenly, which is highly unlikely. I really don't know what to believe anymore but these things cross my mind as very strange.

1. first time in history 3 steel building collapsed
2.most heavily gaurded facility in the world has only one camera (pentagon) why were the other tapes confiscated and never released.
3.alot of people got very rich post 9/11
4.we invade afghanastain and iraq post 9/11 on heresay.(natural gas and oil)
5.where is the wreckage of the plane that crashed in a field and the plane that hit the pentagon, 40 tons of scrap metal does not disappear. Doesnt the faa rebuild these planes from the scrap. why was this not done.
6.firefighters and other eyewitness accounts of bombs going off inside the buildings
7.why no black boxes except for the pentagon plane, and that recording clearly shows that an expert was flying that plane.
well i can go on and on, I really hope we reopen 9/11 and have a fair bypartisan trial. something is fishy with what happened that day. Not sure if our government as a whole was behind this but maybe a smaller group within our government.

top topics

join