It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who else is tired of this hollow earth nonsense?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Jeez Hank, its right there....a huge hole in the Earth's pole; the entrance to "inner Earth".

Hey, that's kinda' poetic.....

[edit on 5-2-2007 by MrPenny]

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightWorker13

I mean, there is even photographic evidence...

This is an actual photograph from a satellite orbiting the Earth...

you cannot be serious... surely....
i mean c'mon.....

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 08:24 PM
link   
you know, people have been talking about the inner Earth, for literally thousands of years, all the ancients knew about the inner Earth!

Its a shame we havent evolved much since then, in fact, you can even say we have DEvolved, you can thank your idiot boxes (TVs) and lying crooked governments for that...

You have been swallowing everything you have been spoonfed since you were born...and you dont understand your place in the universe, and the realities of Creation...absolutely no coincidence...

THEY DONT WANT YOU TO KNOW! So, keep watching your programming shows, and keep rotting your mind away

[edit on 5-2-2007 by LightWorker13]

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I think it is incorrect to say either the moon or the earth are hollow. They are not 'hollow' to the core. But in both the moon and the earth there are huge underground caverns, rivers, lakes, yes and even seas. There is so much that is hidden from the public.

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 08:37 PM
link   
ok, but you presented that image as a real satelite photo, when quite obviously it isn't. that sort of thing would be very hard to hide. what, do they toss an extremely large rug over the hole or something?.

those links you supplied (particularly the one about the cloud sucked into the hole) is based on no facts at all (as far as i can see)

amusing read though

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frozenthought
"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident" - Albert Einstein

That wasn't Einstein's quote. It comes from Schopenhauer.

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 09:00 PM
link   

I mean, there is even photographic evidence...

This is an actual photograph from a satellite orbiting the Earth...WHATS THE LARGE HOLE THERE? Oh it must be a fake then! Come on!

LightWorker, I don't know if I speak for everyone, but I am humbled and awestruck by your photograph. Yours is the most realistic, most convincing, most incontrovertible evidence that a truly immense RETARD actually does exist out there somewhere.

— Doc Velocity

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
the moon is not hollow - nor are other planets

the only thing that is hollow are the heads of idiots who insist planets are hollow

feel free to feel insulted

I might use that as my next SiG. LOL

Thanks Ape

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Regarding the satellite picture posted herein I used to fly regularly over the north pole when I was working for Trans Mediterranean Airways out of Beirut, Lebanon flying a Being 707. We had 2 polar flight weekly, one from Copenhagen to Anchorage and one from Stockholm to Anchorage. I took hundred of pictures along that route and I can't remember seeing anything like that picture. The dates I was flying the polar route were 1975 through 1977. Was that picture taken after or before those dates? Thanks.

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 09:28 PM
link   
john, the image is a hoax.
a very poor one at that.

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by lbennie
a very poor one at that.

Obviously. My sarcasm is obviously lacking depth.

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 09:37 PM
link   
That pic doesnt LOOK real to me.........at first glance I am thinking a decent photoshop job...maybe even as far and fancy as CG but its not real......

PILOTS would say so dont you think? As stated above in Mr. Lears post....he saw NOTHING remotly like that

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear

Originally posted by lbennie
a very poor one at that.

Obviously. My sarcasm is obviously lacking depth.

ahhh i see

well, yes, tone is a hard thing to portray over text.

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Oh god I cant believe you guys dont know that the earth is hollow. Its where they put Jimmy Hoffa ya know. Atlantis fell in there too!

You see Loch Ness monster lives there and so do all the Bigfoot or is that Bigfeet? I hear Ronald Reagan isnt dead but is president there and may declare war on Iran just for the heck of it.

No wonder the drug companies sell so much medication. Some folks really need it!

Like me.

Edit to rid my post of so many commas

[edit on 5-2-2007 by LoneGunMan]

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 10:05 PM
link   

you know, people have been talking about the inner Earth, for literally thousands of years, all the ancients knew about the inner Earth!

Its a shame we havent evolved much since then, in fact, you can even say we have DEvolved, you can thank your idiot boxes (TVs) and lying crooked governments for that...

You have been swallowing everything you have been spoonfed since you were born...and you dont understand your place in the universe, and the realities of Creation...absolutely no coincidence...

THEY DONT WANT YOU TO KNOW! So, keep watching your programming shows, and keep rotting your mind away

[edit on 5-2-2007 by LightWorker13]

Jeez your right the ancient peoples talked about inner Earth and they all knew about it! IT MUST BE TRUE! We have devolved soo much since then, your sooo right. I mean if you look at the ancient peoples most of them were illiterate, had a life expectancy of 40 and lacked indoor plumbing, and here we are with a life expectancy of double that, an illiteracy rate of less than 5% and can take a piss inside. We have devolved since then, because the ancient people who didnt travel more than 100 miles from home and knew that the Earth was hollow it has to be true. Modern science is false. Everything we learned with reason is all a insignificant compared to those all knowing ancient peoples. I wish we could somehow get back on their level. They fought whole wars over who gets to mate over a female and here we are fighting wars over stupid nuclear weapons. They went hungry for days and could not eat until they caught their food and died of starvation, we die of eating too much (well atleast here in the good ole USA). Oh yessir lets throw out all our ideas and concepts of modern technology and go back to ancient ideologies because they know the truth and we dont.

But your right again. I guess ill go back to learning what 'they want me to know'. I guess Ill go back to reading these brainwashing things called books and attending this manifestation of the devolution of man called a university and have my mind rot away while you go read some informative website with 'the truth' on it about reptillians that offers no other explanation to why things are other than 'we know the truth and what you are told is a lie' and then come back here and tell us were the stupid ones.

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoneGunMan
Oh god I cant believe you guys dont know that the earth is hollow. Its where they put Jimmy Hoffa ya know. Atlantis fell in there too!

LoneGunMan, rarely do we such depth of insight here on ATS. I am awarding you all of my Way Above points for the rest of the year. It is a honor to post on the same thread as you. Respectfully, johnlear.

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 10:34 PM
link   
IMO the "not-so-ignorant Ape" nailed it (w/a little accompaniment from John Lear). Any simple grasp of physics/geology/astronomy/cosmology alone or in aggregate should make the answer abundantly clear. I agree with John that there remains enormous subterranean voids and chasms that are plenty intriguing in their own right. But a 'hollow' celestial body - especially a terrestrial planet - ridiculous.

It seems from this point forward we're just going to read a little follow-up humor at the expense of the hollow-head-ists...

Thanks for the chuckles.

BTW - the "picture" of the Earth with a giant hole in it is the worst 'proof' graphic I've ever seen on ATS.

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 05:45 PM
link   
The society of underground dwellers is Agharta (or Agartha) with its capital city of Shamballah. Shamballah the Lessor, one of the colonies, is also the seat of government for the network. While Shamballa the Lesser is an inner continent, its satellite colonies are smaller enclosed ecosystems located just beneath the Earth's crust or discreetly within mountains.

The Elder Race, or Titans, we came to this planet from another solar system in your prehistoric past. After a while of living on the surface, we realized your sun was causing us to age prematurely, so we escaped underground, building huge subterranean complexes in which to live.

Eventually, some of us decided to seek a new home on a new planet, evacuating the Earth and leaving behind underground cities populated now by humans such as yourself, Titans, every species you believe to be extinct on Earth; & the evil Dero - detrimental robots - and the good Tero - integrated robots.

I, as Ambassador to the Planet Earth, split my time between the council chambers of David, and your surface world. Lately, I spend more and more of my time in Michigan & Ohio, mostly in Wayne county; and mainly in Brownstown Township.

```````````````````````
You have a U2U

Please click the flashing Member Center at the top of your screen

[edit on 6/2/07 by masqua]

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lord Krom
The society of underground dwellers is Agharta (or Agartha) with its capital city of Shamballah. Shamballah the Lessor, one of the colonies, is also the seat of government for the network. While Shamballa the Lesser is an inner continent, its satellite colonies are smaller enclosed ecosystems located just beneath the Earth's crust or discreetly within mountains.

*SNIP*

Hmmm, interesting tale all the way from....1947

Shaver responded with a 10,000 word document entitled "A Warning to Future Man." Shaver wrote of tremendously advanced pre-historic races who had built cavern cities inside Earth before abandoning Earth for another planet due to damaging radiation from the sun. Those ancients also abandoned some of their own offspring here, a minority of whom remained noble and human "Teros", while most degenerated over time into a population of mentally impaired sadists known as Dero--short for "detrimental robots." Shaver's "robots" were not mechanical constructs, but were robot-like due to their savage behavior.

These Dero still lived in the cave cities, according to Shaver, kidnapping surface-dwelling people by the thousands for meat or torture, and using the fantastic "ray" machines that the great ancient races left behind to project tormenting thoughts and voices into our minds. Dero could be blamed for nearly all misfortunes, from minor "accidental" injuries or illnesses to airplane crashes and catastrophic natural disasters. Women especially were singled out for brutal treatment, including rape, and Dash notes that "Sado-masochism was one of the prominent themes of Shaver's writings." (Dash, 229) Though generally confined to their caves, Shaver claimed that the Deros sometimes traveled by spaceships or rockets, and had dealings with equally evil extraterrestrial beings. Shaver claimed first-hand knowledge of the Dero and their caves, insisting he had been their prisoner for several years

Richard Sharpe Shaver

Trying to create a hoax DOES require some original thought.

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Interesting. I took his post to be satirical in nature and in no way attempting to "put one over" on us.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join