It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who else is tired of this hollow earth nonsense?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 03:14 PM
link   
This "science is evil" logic is sickening. I assume you all probably think that the sun revolves around the earth, that dinosaur bones were planted by satan, that evolution is a farce, and that global warming has no human component. Get real.

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Let's not forget, diseases come from bad 'ethers' in the air....witches are best detected with a good dunking.....and where the map ends--there be dragons....

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 03:30 PM
link   
"...What else floats in water?"

"A Duck!"

"Correct!"

"...A Witch!! ...BURN 'ER!!!!!!"

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 07:12 PM
link   
LightWorker13,

Originally posted by LightWorker13
And, I think Admiral Byrd, first man to reach the South Pole, might have just a little something to say about whether or not the Earth is hollow...

The Land beyond the Poles

Hes been there, hes seen it, I think he is better qualified to judge these things than you or I.

I read the article on Admiral Byrd. Very interesting and extremely odd!

I mean, there is even photographic evidence...

This is an actual photograph from a satellite orbiting the Earth...WHATS THE LARGE HOLE THERE? Oh it must be a fake then! Come on!

What are the coordinates to see this? On a side note and I don't know to what degree this has any connection with what you are saying but about a month ago I had tried to get a close-up satellite image of Antartica with Yahoo maps(they also have satellite imagery) and I got a message saying no image is available at that height/distance/focus! Maybe it was some random error message but I am not sure.

Give us the coordinates so we can try!!!

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 07:54 PM
link   
The first time I heard about this "theory" was while listening to coast 2 coast for the first time about 8 years ago.
Art had a guest on there who called himself, Red Elk Keeper of the tunnels or something like that.
Hes had a couple of interviews since then, needless to say, I find his theories to be interesting to say the least.
That doesnt mean i believe them but like ive said before, I'll listen to anything at least once.
He is also talks quite a bit about what he calls "lizards" or reptillians.
Here is his website

Also I will say this, who's to say that there isn't a race of people living below us? nobody knows for sure, just like nobody knows for sure that there is Not.

[edit on 12-2-2007 by Kr0n0s]

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 09:34 PM
link   
there was something about an expedition to inner earth i read about on another website, but the companies site didnt seem too credible.

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Postal76
This "science is evil" logic is sickening. I assume you all probably think that the sun revolves around the earth, that dinosaur bones were planted by satan, that evolution is a farce, and that global warming has no human component. Get real.

What I find sickening is that people blindly follow the consensus, I don't think anyone here has said science is evil only that it resembles religious dogma.
I have a keen interest in physics, quantum physics and astronomy and I am not a believer of the hollow earth theories, but I realise as humans we are prone to error. I've already posted a link from a reputable source that shows that the current model about what we know of the earths compostion is NOT written in stone as some have claimed already in this thread.
And yes Evolution is only half true, The debate has been reopened not by religion but by free thinking scientists. The theory is intelligent design.
I also could post several links straight of the top of my head that highlights the fact that it is the sun that is responsible for our climate change, all from legitimate sources, no not exxon sellouts. but that's outside the topic for this thread.
I believe the human element regarding global warming has been encouraged to implement this global tax upon the world, where will all this money go and to who and will they pay it back when the truth comes out. Ha!

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by squiz

Originally posted by Postal76

What I find sickening is that people blindly follow the consensus, I don't think anyone here has said science is evil only that it resembles religious dogma.
I have a keen interest in physics, quantum physics and astronomy and I am not a believer of the hollow earth theories, but I realise as humans we are prone to error. I've already posted a link from a reputable source that shows that the current model about what we know of the earths compostion is NOT written in stone as some have claimed already in this thread.
And yes Evolution is only half true, The debate has been reopened not by religion but by free thinking scientists. The theory is intelligent design.
I also could post several links straight of the top of my head that highlights the fact that it is the sun that is responsible for our climate change, all from legitimate sources, no not exxon sellouts. but that's outside the topic for this thread.
I believe the human element regarding global warming has been encouraged to implement this global tax upon the world, where will all this money go and to who and will they pay it back when the truth comes out. Ha!

I am sure that we don't agree on intelligent design, but I absolutely agree with your warning that we shouldn't be slaves to science.

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by yeti101
well the hollow earth thing is so rediculous it doesnt even bother me but heres a list of things that do

roswell
bob lazar
billy mier
the tether incident plus other nasa footage of ice/debris
moon bases
dulce base fight lol

Why the 1st 5 are true, don't know about 6

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 12:29 AM
link   
I'm not one to believe in a hollow Earth, but it is pretty amazing that an object like a sun can create a hole in our universe.

It's also pretty hard to comprehend the amazing power and energy that exists right beneath our feet every day. We bitch about gas prices and right below our left foot is enough power to fuel all of humanity forever.

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kr0n0s
The first time I heard about this "theory" was while listening to coast 2 coast for the first time about 8 years ago.
Art had a guest on there who called himself, Red Elk Keeper of the tunnels or something like that.
Hes had a couple of interviews since then, needless to say, I find his theories to be interesting to say the least.
That doesnt mean i believe them but like ive said before, I'll listen to anything at least once.
He is also talks quite a bit about what he calls "lizards" or reptillians.
Here is his website

Also I will say this, who's to say that there isn't a race of people living below us? nobody knows for sure, just like nobody knows for sure that there is Not.

[edit on 12-2-2007 by Kr0n0s]

KRONOS
Your latter is an outstanding argument. I feel we have misled ourselves for the sake of "world domination". It's a Doctor Evil to you or me... because we look at world domination as nonsensical. There are people who do NOT. They embrace it. They crave it. They lust for it.

Again, even the BIBLE tells of those who inhabit the inside of the Earth... and those that dwell below the surface of the Earth...

In those same sentences it talks of the ones that inhabit the SURFACE of the earth... now... who do ya think THAT would be? It's obvious, right? It's US.

So WHY, then, is it SUCH a LEAP for there to be a "people" BELOW the surface?

WE are sooooo tiny. Somebody tells us when we're kids that the earth is solid and so are all other planets. Well... let's call THAT the beginning of the deception as far as we know of it regarding this particular issue.

Now...

Add in the fact that we've been engaged by a force that has MASTERED our anatomy, apparently. They can alter seratonin, dopamine, and melatonin at the drop of a hat. They can alter our memories... adding to them and taking away from them... Which, if you ask me, is synonomous in the eyes of God with altering the Bible. They're damned.

ET ain't here to be yer buddy. There ain't no heartlight. And he don't have ta build no dashgum kiddie toy cosmic transmitter thing to talk to them derned UFOs... Sneaky Lil Bast***s!

I've heard it told EXACTLY like that... from a gentleman here in Alabama... who... well... let's just say that mentally he's a bit more challenged than most I have had the opportunity to interact with here on ATS, to say the least.

If you listen to your heart... that little tug on your heart... That's truth. That little thing that tells you something is in your house... then you convince yourself it was nothing... not noting your shirt on backwards... the scoops on your hands... the florescence all over your body... the little attachment to your right testicle... the puncture wound on the inside of your elbow... those pretty lights in the sky... the feeling that you are being lied to... that compassion that is rooted so deeply within you... that ability you though you had as a kid to talk to animals... the fact that man creates enough food to feed the world ten times over EVERY YEAR... and little innocent babies and children, not much unlike you and your own... they DIE... they DIE of hunger. they DIE of thirst. THIRST!!! They die because they do NOT have DRINKING WATER.

But WE feel some sick sense of pride when we can say we've got 20,000.00 in our savings accounts... myself included... I'm guilty... I've done the same...

We are GOOD. People are GOOD. We understand LOVE. We understand COMPASSION. Yet we are somehow on this highway to hell... and we chalk it up to being NORMAL.

I, personally, simply do not buy it. Homeless veterens. WAR HEROES... are allowed to DIE ALONE in the frigid cold under bridges while starving.

And WE sit and marvel at rock stars... xboxes... bmw... et al.

It really is twisted. Yet, we simply write it off as NORMAL.

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 02:51 PM
link   

This is an actual photograph from a satellite orbiting the Earth...WHATS THE LARGE HOLE THERE? Oh it must be a fake then! Come on!

First of all, thanks for posting this image. It is one of a kind. I have not personally ruled out hollow earth theory but after analysing this pic, these things made question its credibilty.

1. The entrance is in the middle of an ocean? Wouldnt all the water leak into the center of the earth?

2. If there is a sun in the middle of the earth, heat would be escaping from this hole. Why isnt the icecaps uniformly melted around this hole?

3. This photo doesnt not show the layers of the earth, its just showing a bunch reflected light around the inside of the hole. The hole should be showing the depth of the ocean water, and the earth below it.

4. The large size of the hole and "perfectness" of it also make this one hard not to question.

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by complexmind

First of all, thanks for posting this image. It is one of a kind. I have not personally ruled out hollow earth theory but after analysing this pic, these things made question its credibilty.

1. The entrance is in the middle of an ocean? Wouldnt all the water leak into the center of the earth?

2. If there is a sun in the middle of the earth, heat would be escaping from this hole. Why isnt the icecaps uniformly melted around this hole?

3. This photo doesnt not show the layers of the earth, its just showing a bunch reflected light around the inside of the hole. The hole should be showing the depth of the ocean water, and the earth below it.

4. The large size of the hole and "perfectness" of it also make this one hard not to question.

1. It might have elevated edges around it.
2. As weird as this sounds,The "sun" might not give off heat, if it is a "sun".
3. Not much to say here.
4. Might be "man" made, or by something extraterrestrial.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join