It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fighter Jet UFO Footage: The Real Deal

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by thefinaltheory
For one, I know the full video works because it worked on the ship when I played it back. That's how. A server in Germany is the most secure method of file transfer I can do, seeing as how I am not linked to any accounts it would be impossible at this point to trace who, or where I am. So really I'm wondering , what the heck are you talking about?

Ok now i may not knw about a lot of things, but computers i know, i deal with them daily, i work with them, fix them, install networks etc.

A server in germany is no more secure then anywhere else, i could set up a server in america that would be just as secure. You are NOT a computer technician and i now know this for sure, you are a lying individual. Mods please U2U me if you wish to have a go at this insult, but i can say for sure this guy iws talking out his arse with regard to the computer aspect.

A server in Germany is the most secure method of file transfer I can do, seeing as how I am not linked to any accounts it would be impossible at this point to trace who, or where I am.

Not linked to any accounts? Now that is difficult as you havn't clarified. By accounts do you mean email, or do you mean service provider? If the email you are using is an old account then they can easily trace that email to when you were using it with a provider. If you mean you are not accessing any service provider with your own name then you are maybe using a wireless connection in a cafe or an airport, or maybe stealing the wireless network of a random person. Of course if you are not linked to any account at all you will not need to use a german server, you can use any server. What a load of rubbish, your story has more holes than my socks.

Which international server you use is absolutely unimportant with regards to being traced. If you have free access to any network that is not linked to you then you are safe regardless of which server you use in which country.

There is absolutely no way the military would use someone with so little knowledge about computers. Do you really think people on ATS are stupid? We have graphics experts, aeronautic experts, political researchers and computer people (like me).

I beg you actually own up to being a liar, at least with the computer issues, i know you are talking out of your backside with this as i deal with it every day.

[edit on 5-2-2007 by ImaginaryReality1984]

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 08:24 AM
link   

The time has come for the truth to be revealed. There is a saying which goes like this:

3 THINGS CANT BE HIDDEN FOR LONG. THE SUN, THE MOON AND THE TRUTH - ~UNID

Hehe....check my avatar. It was Buddha.

Hydden

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 10:35 AM
link   

If anyone wants to try playing the full video, I dont mind sending it. Contact me via U2U to arrange meeting on a chat program / yahoo or AIM/

thanks guys

Originally posted by IsaacKoi

Please make that material available. If you have difficulty in uploading it to a website, feel free to email it to me and I'll sort that out.

Hi IsaacKoi,

Have you contacted TFT to have him send you the full-length video file? Have any of you asked for the file? Get busy people, stop flapping and start collecting the information. He also promised to release the powerpoint and the logs today after his meeting, which btw will not be an easy one. Willard is a fighter pilot who has flown for the navy and is familiar with all the terms and the reports generated. Other pilots who are not navy have stepped forward and offered to get TFT in touch with navy pilots that they know to further interview him and review the docs.

I am trying to obtain a copy of the initial thread for Willard to have with him so that he can question TFT about the inconsistencies as well as review the reports. If any of the mods are reading this could you please send me a copy of the initial thread for these interviews?

Thanks,

STM

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by seentoomuch
Hi IsaacKoi,

Have you contacted TFT to have him send you the full-length video file? Have any of you asked for the file? Get busy people, stop flapping and start collecting the information. He also promised to release the powerpoint and the logs today after his meeting, which btw will not be an easy one.

Hi seentoomuch,

If you go back and read the posts in this thread, you will see that from my first post on the first page I (in common with virtually everybody else that has posted in this thread) has asked for the further "files" that were originally mentioned to be released.

My later post (from which you have now quoted) said that if TFT had difficulty uploading that material, then he could email it to me and I'd upload it.

One of my other posts included the following:

Originally posted by IsaacKoi

What you are reffering to is a plot synopsis of the detailed report/ documentation I and Cometa have.

Hi thefinaltheory,

You keep referring to further material/documentation.

Almost everyone (including me) that has posted their doubts about the video has indicated that a full opinion would obviously require all available evidence.

Please make that material available. If you have difficulty in uploading it to a website, feel free to email it to me and I'll sort that out.

If you continue to refer to additional material without producing it, we can hardly be blamed for doubting your claims.

Kind Regards,

Isaac Koi

TFT has been an active participant in this thread so presumably has seen the various requests made by me and others.

So, yes, I think it could fairly be said that I've requested the longer video file (plus the other material that has been mentioned).

In short, I (and lots of others) have asked for further material and posed a number of questions. We haven't received that material or the answers to our questions.

By the way, Ignorant_Ape and I have been the two individuals posting the most questions and comments in relation to problems with this video and related acccount - yet neither of us appear to be included within the review of the further material that is being conducted prior to it being released.

As for your advice to us of "getting busy", after 4 or so pages of this nonsense I'm currently minded to get busy with something more productive.

Kind Regards,

Isaac

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Hi Isaac,

I didn't know that you're an ex-navy fighter pilot? And that ignorant_ape is also? And as for the request for info, the longer video is relevant so please U2U TFT and he will send you the vid. It is a matter of both sides saying contact me, both sides refusing to initiate it, sounds like a stand-off which is ridiculous.

Whether this member's info is a hoax or not this is a good drill on forums uniting and working for a answer without 50+ pages with the final result being inconclusive. So let's move ahead on this.

STM

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Hi Isaac,

I didn't know that you're an ex-navy fighter pilot?

If you've read my previous posts, you'll know that I'm not a fighter pilot. I'm a barrister, with considerable experience evaluating and testing all sorts of different evidence. It's my job.

I also have considerable experience with hoaxed videos of UFOs. I've traced several hoaxed videos back to their hoaxers and had contact with them about their work (as part of my compiling a database on infamous UFO videos).

Have a look at my previous posts on ATS, on UFO Updates and elsewhere. Also, I've put a link on my blog to the 1,800 page draft Chronology of frequently discussed events in the history of ufology and SETI that I circulated on the Internet last year.

And as for the request for info, the longer video is relevant so please U2U TFT and he will send you the vid.

Ok. Done.

It is a matter of both sides saying contact me, both sides refusing to initiate it, sounds like a stand-off which is ridiculous.

I don't follow your reasoning here.

TFT said he would provide files if demanded. Virtually everyone on here requested those files on this thread. There's no stand-off, just a dwindling number of people remaining active on this thread...

Kind Regards,

Isaac

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Hmm, further analysis of the snapshot seems to show me that it is not a real American Naval HUD. Atleast, no American HUD I've ever seen. Also notice the letters "U F O" on the far right. HUDs don't say that, atleast non that I've seen.

Can anyone confirm this?

Shattered OUT...

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Shattered,

You obviously missed my post on page 4. It isn't a hud, it is a DDI displaying a targeting pod picture.

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Oh, and it isn't UFO on the far right, it is UFC, which is an acronym for Up-Front Controller. Pushing the tile next to this allows you to use the UFC (which is just below the HUD) to input numbers such as coordinates into the selected system.

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 03:52 PM
link   
DDI ID

Originally posted by Willard856
It isn't a hud, it is a DDI displaying a targeting pod picture.

This of course begs the question: what model of targeting pod is this?

Does anyone recognize this layout enough to speculate?

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 03:53 PM
link   
And just to clarify from seentoomuch's post earlier, I'm actually air force (Australian), but have some navy experience as well, including while on exchange.

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Majic

This of course begs the question: what model of targeting pod is this?

Does anyone recognize this layout enough to speculate?

no , i do not : but ,

already asked the specific question on the aproriate forum

here

[edit on 5-2-2007 by ignorant_ape]

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Forum And Function

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
already asked the specific question on the aproriate forum

here

Well, if anyone is likely to be able to identify it, I have to imagine it would be them.

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 04:04 PM
link   
The interfaces are usually fairly standard. It looks very similar to the Hornet DDI, which would of course be in keeping with the nautical theme. The poor quality of each of the modes suggest an older targeting pod (Night Hawk, Pave Spike or something similar), certainly the optical mode is well below what I would expect from a Litening, Sniper or ATFLIR type system.

While the filename is f4, this may not be indicative of the aircraft type. Certainly if it does reference an F-4, the timeline is out (I'm pretty sure there were no manned F-4s flying in 2004). Also, I'm not certain if the upgraded F-4s had a DDI such as the one shown in the video.

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Hey guys, I'm back. Like I said , I am going to meet on AOL Instant Messenger w/ Willard and anyone else thats wants to join a chat for a review of the proof i have before releasing.... I'm actually online now if anyone wants to talk.

screename: thefinalxtheory

[edit on 5-2-2007 by thefinaltheory]

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I'm just downloading AIM now (on dial-up, so may take a bit).

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 04:19 PM
link   
why does " proof " need to be reviewed on AOL ???????

please stop dancing and just release it - un reviewed and unedited

patience is wearing thin

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Sorry, it isn't going to work for me. I can't connect through my work connection. I'll have to try when I'm at home tonight on my personal computer. You could send it to my hotmail account if you wanted.

[edit on 5-2-2007 by Willard856]

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 04:33 PM
link   

patience is wearing thin

Yes I agree; stop fooling around and furnish the proof you stated you would release it on demand in your very first post and that was a few days ago.

One can only assume the OP missed my request so here it is again.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 04:35 PM
link   

patience is wearing thin

simply put. NO. This information has tons of names and sensitive information, I couldnt just "release" it... just like that. I could care less about your patience, nobody is putting a gun to your head keeping you in this thread, calm down and wait like everyone else. The doc's will be out today!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join