It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fighter Jet UFO Footage: The Real Deal

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoneGunMan
The problem is that you said the aircraft got out turned and out manuvered by the UFO. Then when you look at the HUD the aircraft is straight and level, extremely straight and level.

Answer that and all will listen.

Originally posted by thefinaltheory
The "full version" is about twice the length of this and has more ufo movement etc. But for some reason I can't get it to play , it says codec error... though I am 100% positive my codecs are up to date, I even have a codec pack.

LoneGunMan, that question has already been answered though the movement isn't described as a manuevering chase. If you're good with computers or know someone who is perhaps you can ask them to help with the codec error so that we may see the full length video?

STM

[edit on 4-2-2007 by seentoomuch]

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 10:22 PM
link   

The capsule passed under the jet at 4KFT at course 300. the jet turned to acquire the capsule.
While the jet was descending and turning the capsule began climbing and turned inside of the jets turn radius. The pilot estimated that the capsule achieved 600-700 KTS. The jet could not keep up with the rate of turn and the gain of altitude by the capsule. The jet then lost visual on the capsule in haze. Last visual contact was at 14KFT, capsule heading due east.

Neither of the two jets could achieve radar lock or any other means of positive id.
The other jet was flying high cover and saw the engagement by the other jet, this jet confirms visual id of the capsule and the other jet chasing it. Both jets lost contact in haze.

====================================
....Are you talking about the included report, (in this thread) ? I'm not sure that I ever said that... I really dont think so as thats just not the case. Please clarify with what you are specificly referring to.

Yes you did say that

[edit on 4-2-2007 by Arkangel4time]

[edit on 4-2-2007 by Arkangel4time]

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Also to the mods: Can you please boost my U2U limit? I am getting flooded with messages, I only have 10 left. Thanks

I'll donate you 1000 points if the admin allow it ..For your u2us

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Maybe the reason that it doesn't show is because it's on the rest of the vid. Or perhaps the Navy erased it and only left that in case it ever came out.

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by kuhl

Also to the mods: Can you please boost my U2U limit? I am getting flooded with messages, I only have 10 left. Thanks

I'll donate you 1000 points if the admin allow it ..For your u2us

thanks I'd appreciate that. As for the maneuvering go back to page 3 on my previous post, I have edited it for clarification.

If anyone wants to try playing the full video, I dont mind sending it. Contact me via U2U to arrange meeting on a chat program / yahoo or AIM/

thanks guys

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Also to the mods: Can you please boost my U2U limit? I am getting flooded with messages, I only have 10 left.

thefinaltheory, if you aren't able to increase your U2U amount through donated points you can do the following:

Take the ATS Extraterrestrial Encounter Survey (worth 500 points)
and
Take this survey regarding the ATS redesign (also worth 500 points)

Then go to the ATS Store in the Member Center and purchase more room for U2Us.

Hope this helps!

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by air5five

Also to the mods: Can you please boost my U2U limit? I am getting flooded with messages, I only have 10 left.

thefinaltheory, if you aren't able to increase your U2U amount through donated points you can do the following:

Take the ATS Extraterrestrial Encounter Survey (worth 500 points)
and
Take this survey regarding the ATS redesign (also worth 500 points)

Then go to the ATS Store in the Member Center and purchase more room for U2Us.

Hope this helps!

I've got 250 U2U's left ;-) Majic helped me out!

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Just to point out an obvious error (well, obvious to those of us who have used the things), the video is not from a HUD, it is from a DDI (Digital Display Indicator). You can tell this by the information around the outside of the box. In the cockpit, there are push-tiles around the outside that correspond to the words. For example, near the word zoom on the top left hand side, you can see two arrows. These align with the buttons. One button zooms in, the other out. Now next to the word zoom, is a number (1.0). This changes to 2.0 a couple of times through the movie. 2.0 is two times zoom.

The next relevant info is at the top of the DDI. The IR indicates that the source image is from an infra-red source, usually a targeting pod on western jets (and as there is aditional info on the DDI for laser targeting, this is most likely what it is). When the picture changes (white background, black target), the IR changes to TV, indicating am optical picture (ie what you see with your eyes). Beneath the IR/TV letters is a number and letter, which ranges from about 2 R to 8 L. This is an indication of where the sensor is looking, referenced to the boresight (or centreline) of the aircraft. When it says 3 L, it means the sensor is looking 3 degrees off the nose of the aircraft to the left (R is obviously Right). You can see the target is pretty stationary until the end of the clip, then starts moving left. The reason it disappears so quickly is because the pilot zooms into 2x zoom, goes to a wide field of view (the WFOV letters in the very top left hand side), then back to a narrow field of view (NAR) and the automatic tracking gates don't pick up the target before it leaves the sensors field of view.

As others have said, the aircraft remains pretty much straight and level throughout at 20 000 feet (the B next to the altitude in the lower right hand corner means the altitude is calculated on bariometric pressure, an R would indicate Radar altitude).

All in all, it could be anything. It certainly doesn't strike me as anything unusual at this time. Without the comms, or radar info, it remains in the realm of the unknown. Hope the above is of some use!

Edit: To add left and right to the boresight description. You proof-read something a dozen times...

[edit on 5-2-2007 by Willard856]

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Thanks Willard...I was wondering what all of that meant, even I dont know. Well check back tommorow, I'm going to clean up the docs and radar information I have as to not devulge peoples identity. When I'm done I'll post up links.

-the final theory-

Update: Certain members have been contacted to look at the documents before releasing it, to make some general sense of it all. I have asked Willard for some help in particular , just awaiting the reply...anyways look forward to progress.

I'm out for the night, so i'll see all of you tommorow approx 1500. Pacific time.

[edit on 5-2-2007 by thefinaltheory]

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 02:03 AM
link   
thefinaltheory,

I see a plane following something. From this video I have no idea what. I have an honest question. Why do you believe this video to be legit?

Vas

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 02:42 AM
link   
yeh, same.

if you agree with us that the supposed synopsis from the airforce is not reflected in the supplied video, why do you believe this to be legit?

[edit on 5/2/07 by lbennie]

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Regards the “ corrupt vid file “ with the “ codec error “ which cannot be played .

If it is corrupt and cannot be played , how the hell does he know that is on it ?

If this file exists , please upload it anyway – there are ways of restoring it

Also – you claim to be a “ computer technician “

This is the second time you have demonstrated a shocking ignorance of basic computer matters

And lastly “a server in germany “ does next to nothing to enhance your security / privacy

make that 3 basic errors

lastly – you claim to be in America , and have been born there – and be a naval comp. tech. , then why does none of your language / vocabulary / idioms etc reflect your claimed experience ?

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Suffice to say , I have not been selected as one of the “ trusted reviewers “ to proof read the documents , before they are released

but here is a warning to the “ reviewers “ :

Make sure you keep ALL copies of every draft of the story – and report if and where the story drifts when the “ final edit “ is released for sanitised public consumption

The final theory is already engaging in backpedaling

Let me explain by first apologizing steering you in the wrong direction, that wasnt the intention. On the day that this happened, I was told the air force was here. At that time (3 years ago) i didnt really read the reports in depth to verify if it was true or not, it appears that it was just Navy. At least now we have that clarification.

Err , NO you claimed to have been on the ship – and downloaded the files direct from the “ secure network “

Now you are claiming that when you said “ air force “ you really meant “ navy “

You have clarified nothing , you are at the bottom of a hole , and instead of climbing – you are digging , why ?

And lastly I suspect that your “ reviewers notes “ will be used to polish the story – I have seen it before the review becomes part of the story .

The reviewers will be used as BS filters and editors – to streamline the story and eliminate glaring inconsistencies and errors of fact and logic

It happened most blatantly with serpo , and my “ape sense “ is tingling here too .

The “ logs “ of this event are taking a lot of “ cleaning up “ – why – if they are real , any useable edit will still contain unique date / time / unit / vessel etc and other clues which will pinpoint where it came from – who was involved etc

I believe that your “ privacy scare “ is simply a stall to buy time to refine your hoax

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Heres a few ways you should act if you genuinely believe what you are claiming is true:

1. Do NOT insult people, stick to facts.
2. Don't get hurt when people don't believe you. You should have been ready for that in the first place.
3. Provide as much evidence as you can, and answer all that you can. And for christ sakes, don't make simple mistakes and contradict yourself. You'll be torn apart.
If you were really there, you're not going to accidentally type air force instead of navy.
You know, it's the small things that matter in regards to things like this.
4. It's our job here to analyse things to the bone, if you can't deal with that or don't like it then you're in the wrong place.
If theres any discrepencies we'll find it i none minute, no matter how small it is.
And again, don't get pissed off about that.
We're all jaded here. Much like a girl that's been hurt by too many jerks, our defenses are up. : P

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 04:47 AM
link   

What you are reffering to is a plot synopsis of the detailed report/ documentation I and Cometa have.

Hi thefinaltheory,

You keep referring to further material/documentation.

Almost everyone (including me) that has posted their doubts about the video has indicated that a full opinion would obviously require all available evidence.

Please make that material available. If you have difficulty in uploading it to a website, feel free to email it to me and I'll sort that out.

If you continue to refer to additional material without producing it, we can hardly be blamed for doubting your claims.

Kind Regards,

Isaac Koi

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Dammit ignorant_ape beat me to it again! A curse on you.

Come on guys this is now a joke, he claims to know about computers but it is obvious he knows little. I work with computers everyday installing networks, building and repairing computers and recovering data. This guy seems to know very little for someone working in the navy. You would think they employed the best now wouldn't you.

Also as ape alreayd said, his grammar is indicative of a foreign speaking person. Ok everyone can make a mistake in grammar and spelling, hell i do it all the time, but he has a form of mistake that is common in people who speak german and french as their native languages. In fact a good portion of europe tend to make the same grammar mistakes when speaking english. Becuase this was also hosted on a german film making server, well you can understand the problem i have there.

Originally posted by T0by
We're all jaded here. Much like a girl that's been hurt by too many jerks, our defenses are up. : P

Never was a truer word spoken.

[edit on 5-2-2007 by ImaginaryReality1984]

[edit on 5-2-2007 by ImaginaryReality1984]

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 06:06 AM
link   
For one, I know the full video works because it worked on the ship when I played it back. That's how. A server in Germany is the most secure method of file transfer I can do, seeing as how I am not linked to any accounts it would be impossible at this point to trace who, or where I am. So really I'm wondering , what the heck are you talking about?

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 06:22 AM
link   

For one, I know the full video works because it worked on the ship when I played it back. That's how.

You claim you “ lost “ the files from the ship – now you claim to have them ? which is it ???

PS – just for the record and clarity :

Are you talking about one incident ? or two separate ones ??

Is this thread a continuation of the carrier thread – or a separate event ?

A server in Germany is the most secure method of file transfer I can do,

That’s the best you can do ??????????

If that is your best effort ………… I must suppress the urge to question your competence

seeing as how I am not linked to any accounts it would be impossible at this point to trace who, or where I am.

ROFLMAO :p “ Utter twaddle “ is my stock phrase of choice @ this point .

If someone did actually wish to track you – the “ connect the dots “ trail between the file host in germany – and the fact that someone with the moniker “ the final theory “ is posting claims about this on ATS is not rocket science .

So really I'm wondering , what the heck are you talking about?

The fact you are not following this , speaks volumes – thanks

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 06:59 AM
link   

A server in Germany is the most secure method of file transfer I can do

So it's purely a coincidence that your file is on the website of a group of German film making students?

Quite a remarkable coincidence that you selected their website. Really remarkable.

As is the limited knowledge of US Navy and US Air Force terminology and procedures evident in the discrepancies between the content of the video and the content of the account that you posted with it.

We are now 4 pages into this thread, and every post from you just reinforces the view I expressed on page 1:

Originally posted by IsaacKoi
Conclusion : Pending release of the promised further "files", this video should be tentatively identified as an attempted hoax on ATS by members of the "vision-unlimited" group of German student film makers.

Kind Regards,

Isaac

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Hmm, you said that the Navy took this and you made mention of the possible aircraft being the F-4 Phantom am I correct in saying this?

What year was the video feed taken?

Would you at least be able to answer that?

Shattered OUT...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join