It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fighter Jet UFO Footage: The Real Deal

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Woah just read this thread for the first time and everyone hounding the OP with there superior knowledge that proved this video was a hoax

Yet guess what it wasn't and the guy was the real deal probably just trying to cover his tracks... Shame on you

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: theruthlessone
Woah just read this thread for the first time and everyone hounding the OP with there superior knowledge that proved this video was a hoax

Yet guess what it wasn't and the guy was the real deal probably just trying to cover his tracks... Shame on you

I couldn't click on the video...

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: theruthlessone

All we can do is evaluate what we're given. And while some folks will believe anything they get thrown at them no questions asked, it's generally considered to be a more prudent approach to review something and look for every possible way it could be either one (or a combination) of the big three: Misidentification - Delusion - Outright Hoax.

When this was originally presented to ATS, it was missing a lot of the corroborative evidence. There's no shame here.

Besides, what do we still really know about it, other than it was seen? People see UFOs all the time, but without additional evidence to either back it up or discount it, all we can do is shrug and move on.

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 04:18 PM
link   
If we had such leaks ages ago and thought they were all hoaxes I wonder what else did we see that was indeed real?

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: KiwiNite

I think the admin did a great job in preserving their two threads.

The op basically was banned for replying to themselves with sock accounts. This is against the t and c so thread wasn't classified hoax from what I can see as it's not in the hoax forum.

Just the OP is banned for breaking the rules.

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: KiwiNite
If we had such leaks ages ago and thought they were all hoaxes I wonder what else did we see that was indeed real?

I have a soft spot in my head for those crazy walking stick people that show up at night.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join