It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens are Studying us. For What Purpose?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 09:44 AM
link   
So far, I believe they are inter-dimensional AND TERRESTRIAL beings who are/were from other planets and galaxies which I suppose would qualify them as ET's also.

I'm currently tentatively entertaining the notion that 'they' perform as guardians and protectors of our planet, hence why so many experiencer's are told by 'them' about the importance of protecting our environment where many experiencers have been given 'visions' by them of Armageddon-like scenario's showing THE END of our world as we know it by every kind of imaginable natural catastrophe including nuclear holocausts.

And for many experiencers, another vision shortly follows showing a Utopian-like new world not unlike those end world scenario's depicted in so many religious sacred texts.

And who has appointed 'them' as protectors and guardians of our planet? There very well could be a cosmic hierarchy in place where various beings are commissioned to perform specific tasks.

But whatever the case may be, I think it's important for professional researchers to evaluate ALL of the information given by 'them' to experiencers. And it goes without saying that researchers should not try to fit this information into their own personal religious belief paradigms. Objectivity is paramount in any kind of research endeavor and same goes for analyzing those messages given by 'them' to ET experiencers.

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Well, extremely well thought out and spoken Palasheea
Not a lot I could suggest in addition to your thoughts in this area.

Their here. For reasons I, myself, can only speculate based on things such as going into and reversing from cumulative clouds. Drifting around under standard radar levels. Hanging out in clusters that seem like balloons, until the Mexican footage is examined and many other thing, such as the Allagash www.ufocasebook.com... incident. All in all seems to me they want to be noticed in places?

Dallas

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Burginthorn
Its all a part of the illusion to trick us into believing they ARE aliens.
Some people believe in life in the universe, Im of the opinion they are demonic in nature and have been around from the beginning.

In the days of Noah, in the Bible, it is mentioned they took women for themselves. It is also mentioned that in the "last days" it will be like the days of Noah when the end comes.

So in theory, contact with "aliens" or fallen angles, will be a sure sign the end is near.

I see the whole "studying us" scenario as just a part of a bigger lie.

Now you are talking "Nephilim".

Always an interesting subject for us Giant Hunters.

Personally, whomever "they" are, I find it easier to consider why they are "not" here.

My beliefs:

1. They are NOT here is Guardians. Otherwise, they would have "guarded" a long time ago. And, the argument of "non-interference" does not work, because if they were held by that, they would not be here as Guardians.

2. They are not here to take our planet. "If" they are as extremely advanced as people claim, (which is another claim I do not agree with), they would have the technology to "make" another Earth. Heck, even we are almost at that technological level. We know what to do to release the gases we need on Mars, for instance. Gases that would aid in raising the temp, releasing more gases, as well as potential liquid water.
If we know what to do, an advanced culture has already done it.

3. If they had some sort of "hybrid" agenda, they would have long since taken DNA samples, and grown their own crop of humans. Also, something we can do now.

4. If they just HAD to have our planet, even if they are not as barbaric as we are, they could have long since developed other, more subtle plans that would have happened already. Disease, ecological disaster, etc.

Personally, I believe, IF they are real,we are dealing with:

1. "Us" from the future, or an alternate dimension.
2. They are way more advanced than us, and they are just studying us, like we do other animals.
3. They are very advanced in some ways, and less advanced than us in certain areas. In other words, they are curious about, or envious of, something we have, that they do not have, and do not, for some reason, quite understand.

[edit on 2-2-2007 by IeatALIENS]

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dallas

Originally posted by SkyWay
You bring up a good point. I guess the aliens can't understand everything then can they? They must have limits to their intelligence. We should keep that in mind. There may well be some stupid aliens.

Good night and hope no aliens disturb anyone's sleep!

Hi there Skyway,

Actually I was referring to the above written by You. Having some troubles understanding it, as I cannot understand your referring to Aliens as stupid?, do you have a source on that. Just seems to me when someone writes that kinda stuff it would be exceptional to include the reasoning behind it -- yes?

Dallas

Thanks for clarifying. My reply above was to the comment by SuicideVirus which i quote below --

quote: Originally posted by SuicideVirus
The aliens are studying us because they can't understand how we can logically continue to believe in them without any definitive proof of their existence.

As you can see I put a laughing face at the end of my comment. This was to indicate that I was being a bit facetious. When he said the aliens "can't understand" how we can believe in them without proof, I made light of the phrase he used "can't understand" to suggest that they can't understand for the reason that they may be too stupid to understand.

Actually, I think we may be giving more credit to the aliens' intelligence than they actually deserve. Just because they have very advanced machinery does not mean necessarily that they are able to know and understand everything...especially other living things such as humans.

Machines are alot less complicated than the life forms in the universe. We humans should know that considering the many machines we have developed and yet none of our machines can match the complexity of the life forms on our planet. So, we are probably a big mystery to the aliens, which is one of the reasons that they keep abducting and examining people. They are trying to figure us out and how we are made and how to breed hybrids of humans and aliens. And even after all of the years that they have been conducting their research on humans, they still are looking for the answers. Perhaps they're too stupid to figure us out!

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 03:34 PM
link   

I would like to add, concerning the attempts by the aliens at interbreeding with humans. Since they have no soul, they are somewhat jealous of man because we have a soul. We have something they don't. In addition, and even more pertinent, the aliens cannot live as long as humans because of our soul. Although the aliens can outlive us in this material sphere of existence, in some cases by thousands of years (from what I've read), we are destined to live forever.

[edit on 1-2-2007 by SkyWay]

You should really stop stating your opinion as if it were fact.

*Holds back insults due to the fact i don't wish to be banned*

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by KingAmongstMen
[
You should really stop stating your opinion as if it were fact.

*Holds back insults due to the fact i don't wish to be banned*

And I would ask you to follow your own advice and keep your opinions to yourself.

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Well one things for sure they aren't studying us to turn us into slaves. Humans are lazy, and would make crappy slaves, we have crappy stamina compared to general beasts of burden and we aren't that strong. If they want someone to do mindless ticket punching in some galactic factory somewhere off the planet of gargozoon in the twilabite sector then a robot would be better. Maybe they invented biological robots called humans, theres something to think about. But i doubt it.

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I'll just throw my two cents into this :

When I sit at cafes and people watch - I do it for a variety of reasons, mostly because I find the variation in humanity fascinating, and also because I'm bored stiff and looking for some sort of creative kick-start that might come about by something as simple as someones style of dress, mannerism, facial characteristics or conversational topics.

But then again, I also wonder how half these people would taste in a tasty BBQ sauce, seeing as how so many lack any signs of originality when it comes to free choice and life decisions (boy, can I be anti-social after four hours of the same clones and conversations!)- so maybe I'm not the best person to ask on this issue.

Had to say something.

Maybe we could come to a better understand of why "aliens" would find us such an interesting subject by simply putting ourselves in their shoes...certainly they have individual reasons as well....such a shame we have to overgeneralize all "alien" species and their motives into such narrow and ill-defined spectrums.

Pardon me now - I have to go probe a local to alieviate my boredom...

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by BASSPLYR
Well one things for sure they aren't studying us to turn us into slaves. Humans are lazy, and would make crappy slaves, we have crappy stamina compared to general beasts of burden and we aren't that strong. If they want someone to do mindless ticket punching in some galactic factory somewhere off the planet of gargozoon in the twilabite sector then a robot would be better. Maybe they invented biological robots called humans, theres something to think about. But i doubt it.

Very true. Many humans are lazy, but they can be convinced to perform even strenuous labor when the alternative is alien disciplinary measures...which can be quite painful.

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by GENERAL EYES
Maybe we could come to a better understand of why "aliens" would find us such an interesting subject by simply putting ourselves in their shoes...certainly they have individual reasons as well....such a shame we have to overgeneralize all "alien" species and their motives into such narrow and ill-defined spectrums.

We don't need to put "ourselves in their shoes"...all we need to do is to get to know ourselves better. There is more to man than many men realize.

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 06:04 PM
link   

We don't need to put "ourselves in their shoes"...all we need to do is to get to know ourselves better. There is more to man than many men realize.

Agreed - essentially the same thing I was try to say- but clarified.

Thanks.

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Agreed - essentially the same thing I was try to say- but clarified.

Thanks.

You are very welcome. It's strange, even paradoxical, that one of the greatest mysteries to mankind is...mankind. We are distracted too much, especially here in the west, by external entertainments. This ensnares our attention in things outside of ourselves and so we remain a mystery to ourselves. We need to set external things aside every now and then and examine the things within.

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Holy Cr@p they found the matches, when they saw the nukes we dropped. I think we might study other species on another planet with out talking to them if they were very inferior.

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Inter leaping between dimensions, and could be standing right next to us, but on another plane of existance?

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I personally think they see as a primative species that they are studing much like we would study ants, or trees.

Every once in a while they get too close and we go hey look at the flying saucer

Every once in a while they crash and the US government puts them in Area 51 or Utan

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Pick out through abduction, Military knowledge re nuclear activities, if, when and where such devices could be active if at all.

My feeling is there's something their really worried about in this area.. simply due to the effect of detonation on their world within this world maybe?

Dallas

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lecter
No one can prove the existence of aliens or the fact that they are visiting earth. If you cant go beyond that step how can you speculate about their intension's?

Hey there Lecter.

I think this statement is simply incorrect. I think you're mistaken.

What if I told you somebody's GOT evidence... What if somebody got programmed before their event... what if somebody's learned how to fight "fire" with "fire"?

Would you also say that it's simply NOT possible that somebody planted a mental "trigger" in an abductee... along with amnesia on both sides of the command?

Yeah... See... you'll also say it's impossible that the "trigger" described above induced two mass abductions, where the abductees were SCORNED for certain patterns of "communication".

THAT sounds WAY too xfiles to you... yet... I'm telling you right now. THAT DID HAPPEN. And you'll be able to read about it soon. I can see if I can get more info to post here as well...

So, I guess I'm just saying RESERVE JUDGEMENT. That statement bothered me so I had to speak up... not ridiculing you in the least...

You are simply mistaken. That's all... you didn't know.

SPout

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Did anyone touch upon the book of Job yet? *evilgrin*

Go read it. Then come kick my butt... of course, you might be asking to buy me a beer at that point for pointing it out...

Go read it. THAT is what they are doing. They are NOT studying you. They are dumbing you down. They are placing "temptation" in front of you, that you might grab at it. They are destroying the Holy Creation... US! Altering our "chemicals"... inducing "illogical" behavior.

See... In Job... they got told they could do whatever they want in their effort to sway mankind away from Christ... from God... God said... "go ahead, dork... it's an effort in vain, but if you must... go ahead.. but they're my kids too... you can't kill them... run along little crazy jealous lucifer... "

You're being led away from Christ. In Revelation you get told about the "whore". THAT is the CHURCH. You've said yourselves in here that MAN has altered the Bible, etc and so on. YES! EXACTLY!

And WE have sat here... some of us for DECADES pondering ET and what the heck they are here to do.

Their mission is a dichotomy:
DUMB YOU DOWN
Lead You From Christ

This allows Lucifer to WIN. He succeeds in leading mankind astray.

Ever hear about the cloak Christ gave his brother? The one made of every precious stone in the universe? The only time it shine is in the presence of Christ... So Lucifer is pissed. He's got a kewl batcape... and it won't even light up unless the one he claims is NOT ... is actually present.

Kewl catch 22, no? Convenient to the skeptic.

Refer also to Genesis 6. THAT was their FIRST attempt at destroying the Holy Creation. They have regrouped... Have they not?

They are NOT studying you. They know everything there is to know about your anatomy.

For those of you having had abduction events... perhaps even recall of consecutive events...

Let me ask you this... Would I be wrong if I said you didn't shower during those days? That sometimes you have a tendancy to not bath?

Go look at the book of Job... you'll come to understand just a little better.

Now how would I know something like THAT? That's what you're asking yourself. It's not magic. It's just being able to pick out the "symptoms" of abduction. That's it. Period.

Now THAT is some food for thought.

*evilgrin*

[edit on 14/202/07 by Southpaw11]

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Who cares what the Aliens want?
What the hell have they given to us? Nothing that I know of. If we are to actually meet and greet an alien than we can settle this matter. Everything is speculation.

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Fascinating Southpaw11 (Food for thought).

You speak of it in terms of not realizing what the Crown may think. Did you see the aerial map of Washington.

Perverse world around.. but I feel to think for reasons beyond our worst fears.

Dallas

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join