It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens are Studying us. For What Purpose?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Now i'll admit i'm not really up to date on my alien facts etc but heres a few thoughts i've had whilst reading peoples responses.

Firstly if aliens did want to harvest us or wipe us out etc wouldn't it make more sense to do this while they were apparently visiting earth thousands of years ago? like the myans etc? surely it would have been easier for them to control us or wipe us out way back then when we were not as advanced as were are now I mean in the way of weapons and internet etc.

Secondly why would another species/race whatever want to help another really? think about it if we were to find an alien race on another planet would humans help them nope we wouldn't we would study them.

Well thats the main things i've been thinking oh yeah except the people who are saying bad things about the aliens etc about they are all bad this and that, does this class as racism? lol just a wacky thought.

Peace out
Alan

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 08:03 PM
link   
"The majority are trying to help not hurt "

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 08:14 PM
link   
For what purpose? Well wouldn't you like to go observe other planets with intelligent life on them? Perhaps it's just like that. No real purpose other than the fact that they "can".

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by antmax21
I do believe the whole lab rat idea is the most likely...but one thing I find interesting...THEY (ALIENS) NEVER KILL ANYONE......not to my knowledge...think about that.

Frederick Valentich was abducted just off the coast into Bass Strait, during October 1978, while he was solo-flying his Cessna. He was never found.

They might not have killed him, but they sure as hell took him and have never brought him back.

It's one of Australia's best known cases with multiple, independent witnesses confirming details of Fred's cockpit voice recording with Melbourne Flight Services.

Search VUFORS (Victorian UFO Research Society) for transcripts and a detailed account of the story.

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 09:01 PM
link   
IIRC there was a case in Brazil where a heap of people were attacked by UFOs... ended up with 3rd degree burns.

I'll see if i can find a link.

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I believe it happened on the 21st:

Communication between Valentich and Melbourne Flight Service as released by the Australian Department of Transport follows: (FS - Flight Service, DSJ - Frederick Valentich aircraft designation).

1906:14 DSJ Melbourne, this is Delta Sierra Juliet. Is there any known traffic below five thousand?
FS Delta Sierra Juliet, no known traffic.
DSJ Delta Sierra Juliet, I am, seems to be a large aircraft below five thousand.
1906:44 FS Delta Sierra Juliet, What type of aircraft is it?
DSJ Delta Sierra Juliet, I cannot affirm, it is four bright, it seems to me like landing lights.
1907 FS Delta Sierra Juliet.
1907:31 DSJ Melbourne, this is Delta Sierra Juliet, the aircraft has just passed over me at least a thousand feet above.
FS Delta Sierra Juliet, roger, and it is a large aircraft, confirmed?
DSJ Er-unknown, due to the speed it's travelling, is there any air force aircraft in the vicinity?
FS Delta Sierra Juliet, no known aircraft in the vicinity.
1908:18 DSJ Melbourne, it's approaching now from due east towards me.
FS Delta Sierra Juliet.
1908:41 DSJ (open microphone for two seconds.)
1908:48 DSJ Delta Sierra Juliet, it seems to me that he's playing some sort of game, he's flying over me two, three times at speeds I could not identify.
1909 FS Delta Sierra Juliet, roger, what is your actual level?
DSJ My level is four and a half thousand, four five zero zero.
FS Delta Sierra Juliet, and you confirm you cannot identify the aircraft?
DSJ Affirmative.
FS Delta Sierra Juliet, roger, stand by.

1909:27 DSJ Melbourne, Delta Sierra Juliet, it's not an aircraft it is (open microphone for two seconds).
1909:42 FS Delta Sierra Juliet, can you describe the -er- aircraft?
DSJ Delta Sierra Juliet, as it's flying past it's a long shape (open microphone for three seconds) cannot identify more than it has such speed (open microphone for three seconds). It's before me right now Melbourne.

1910 FS Delta Sierra Juliet, roger and how large would the - er - object be?
1910:19 DSJ Delta Sierra Juliet, Melbourne, it seems like it's stationary. What I'm doing right now is orbiting and the thing is just orbiting on top of me also. It's got a green light and sort of metallic like, it's all shiny on the outside.
FS Delta Sierra Juliet
1910:46 DSJ Delta Sierra Juliet (open microphone for three seconds) It's just vanished.
FS Delta Sierra Juliet
1911 DSJ Melbourne, would you know what kind of aircraft I've got? Is it a military aircraft?
FS Delta Sierra Juliet, Confirm the - er ~ aircraft just vanished.
DSJ Say again.
FS Delta Sierra Juliet, is the aircraft still with you?
DSJ Delta Sierra Juliet; it's (open microphone for two seconds) now approaching from the south-west.
FS Delta Sierra Juliet
1911:50 DSJ Delta Sierra Juliet, the engine is rough-idling. I've got it set at twenty three twenty-four and the thing is coughing.
FS Delta Sierra Juliet, roger, what are your intentions?
DSJ My intentions are - ah - to go to King Island - ah - Melbourne. That strange aircraft is hovering on top of me again (open microphone for two seconds). It is hovering and it's not an aircraft.
FS Delta Sierra Juliet.
1912:28 DSJ Delta Sierra Juliet. Melbourne (open microphone for seventeen seconds).

But yes, it sure kept up attention through the years. Just wondered if the aircraft would be found. So far No.

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 11:24 PM
link   
I've been into the ufo/aliens thing since 1993. And I would have NEVER guessed that the truths I ended up finding out are either never uttered (even in CONSPIRACY books and online), or are rarely mentioned.

Without going into detail, here are 3 things that I personally found out. I can't prove them and don't care to...

1: The Visitors give some people down here a treatment that is very similar to "Electro-shock therapy" (Concern for the mental health of some Contactees)

2: At least until 2006, The VISITORS are the ones who DIDN'T want a "Full Disclosure Day" or "Landing on The White House Lawn." (The governments of major superpowers have had no say in this even if they WANTED to tell us)

3: The Visitors consider the British Royal Family to be quite a serious issue and do not recognize the current "Squatters" in The Royal Palace. (Also explains why the vast majority of mega-crop formations are in England)

ER

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Edward Rose
I've been into the ufo/aliens thing since 1993. And I would have NEVER guessed that the truths I ended up finding out are either never uttered (even in CONSPIRACY books and online), or are rarely mentioned.

Without going into detail, here are 3 things that I personally found out. I can't prove them and don't care to...

1: The Visitors give some people down here a treatment that is very similar to "Electro-shock therapy" (Concern for the mental health of some Contactees)

2: At least until 2006, The VISITORS are the ones who DIDN'T want a "Full Disclosure Day" or "Landing on The White House Lawn." (The governments of major superpowers have had no say in this even if they WANTED to tell us)

3: The Visitors consider the British Royal Family to be quite a serious issue and do not recognize the current "Squatters" in The Royal Palace. (Also explains why the vast majority of mega-crop formations are in England)

ER

AND the REAL "royal family" of the Brits?

Hmmm... I wonder WHY Derrel Sims has 45% of his abductees being of the following genetic descent:

IRISH
CELTIC
NATIVE AMERICAN

I wonder which of THESE might be the TRUE "kings" of England...

Outstanding post.

And I concur. THEY DO NOT WANT DISCLOSURE UNTIL THEY ARE READY.

They will not be ready til "their work is done"...

When THAT happens... one might want to refer the Revelation regarding the second coming of Christ... and also Christ's OWN language stating there will be MANY "false Christs" and many "false prophets".

Well done.

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dallas
Fascinating Southpaw11 (Food for thought).

You speak of it in terms of not realizing what the Crown may think. Did you see the aerial map of Washington.

Perverse world around.. but I feel to think for reasons beyond our worst fears.

Dallas

I don't want to, but I concur. Completely. Scary, no?

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 05:55 PM
link   
They are studying us because they created us.

Tens of thousands of years ago, if not hundreds, some alien beings had an idea. Let’s create a creature that is self sufficient, self repairing and self multiplying, let’s plant seeds on this big rock of water and wait for them to dig it all up and extract the resources so we don’t have to. When the time is right we shall take only the material we need from the planet we discovered and from the creatures we created.

I mean, that's what I would do.

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Read on for explanation...

Originally posted by timedrifter
The shortest way I could present it to you, is back in 1992 I was at work as a security guard in a somewhat remote location and was abducted by two typical grey ET, they brought me to a mothership where there was many other types of beings and then onto the planet they occupied and used me as a test subject for a time travel machine and from there I spent I think 25 to 40 years on my own timeline and erased memories, reverse aged and came back 6 days later on the worldline of earth.

1) are you under the impression you went 25-40 years into the future?
2) what happened to the 15 year spread? why is it there?
3) does it strike you as strange that you came back 6 days AFTER the event? What was in your life during those SIX DAYS? WHY have those six days been eradicated from your life? Did they give you an explanation for this?

I have had strange experiences throughout my life but I believe I was abucted at least once but I am suspicious there was more times.

Pay attention to THAT feeling. You have it about other issues that may seem unrelated even... It is ALL tied together.

I guess the twist to it all is these days I think I was abducted by the future me possessing a grey ET body(s) and I have many thoughts of time travel as well.

Have you pondered the possibility of a memory overlay? A screensaver. Have you considered the fact that this may be a "tool" they implement to distract you? You are now under the impression that YOU took over a GRAY body... demonstrating your fear of being dominated by them... of your HOPE for humanity to CONTROL them...

What if I told you THEY already KNEW THAT by the time this memory was generated for YOU to see?

Would THAT stop you in your tracks for a minute?

I find alot of similarities to my story and confirmation type things in my research at this message board and others and many websites and videos and I really dont think I myself or anyone else is doing this for attention or are copying from each other either.

I concur. I think you are absolutely correct on this point. I think if you go read the Book ofJob... you will understand even FURTHER and MORE COMPLETELY those word you just spoke.

This is NOT some bible beater ploy...

Seriously... go read it. Job was abducted. So was Christ. The word "taken" in the Bible... it has a "neat" ring, dudn't it?

It will also tell you the rules of engagement so you understand the possibility of your time travel event...as REAL as it seems to you NOW... may be a screensaver based upon YOUR hopes, dreams, wishes, loves, passions, fears, concerns, etc...

Ever have a gray, in one of your experiences, come up real close to your head? YOU thought he was getting a better look at you and you couldn't understand with those BIG eyes why he's have to get so close to see you, right?

He was downloading YOU. He just retrieved EVERYTHING about YOU.
Hence, the database from which to create your "holodeck"... which, if you ask me, is another startrek creation that is merely a CRY OUT. Saying... I KNOW IT"S AN ILLUSION YOU STINKY LITTLE GRAY THINGS!!

Just a thought..

You had a six day event. You got probed, stabbed, felt up, if you are male, you had semen extracted, might have had an implant put in, got to play with some kewl toys... and they even gave you a GREAT movie to go tell everybody about.

The fact that I just said that MADE YOU ANGRY TOO. Right? Guess what. They program stockholm syndrome-like traits over your screensaver as well to keep it in place... to keep the deception IN TACT.

WE put our food in the refridgerator to keep it intact... so any argument about THAT argument is going to be considered weak at best.

I guess I just want to be prepared for a new ET reality coming to a town near you. the bottom line is we need to question everything and know thyself when it comes.

Now... I don't know about everybody else in here... but if I were Yosemite Sam... I'd say to you... "Them's Fightin' Words, Rabbit!" LOL!

To exactly WHAT are you alluding in this statement, please...?

And to THOSE OF YOU WHO THINK THIS GUY IS OUT OF HIS MIND

RESERVE JUDGEMENT

YOU may be supposed to be thinking this. YOU are supposed to tell him he's crazy, that you can't believe he'd make something like this up... YOU are the THREE FRIENDS OF JOB that came to "mourn" with him when he had boils all over his body... put there at the hand of Satan.

THINK about THAT for a minute. READ the Book of Job before you accuse me of ANYTHING.

You believe ET is here? You need that book.

You believe UFOs are here? You need that book

You wake up at 3am often? You need that book

Are you Irish/Celtic/Native American? You need that book

You see UFOs? You need that book

Do you KNOW you've been abducted? You need that book

Think they are here to help us? You need that book

Read it. THEN come yell at me for bible beating in the UFO forum. Cuz after you read that book... you'll KNOW that "bible beating"is the FURTHEST thing from what I'm doing here for you.

If this account sounds "crazy". It's because they've implemented this person's deepest joys, fears, hopes, thoughts, and dreams AGAINST HIM. YOU are seeing inside his most private thoughts and don't even realize it.

Ever consider THAT?

Yeah... I know... I felt the SAME WAY...

SPout

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 01:37 PM
link   
That the Aliens are actually Devils sent by satan to temp us

Why do they need ships to travel

I know the Devil exist, and he can kiss my @$$.

But I don't believe that they are the same thing.

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Royal76
That the Aliens are actually Devils sent by satan to temp us

Why do they need ships to travel

I know the Devil exist, and he can kiss my @$$.

But I don't believe that they are the same thing.

Not devils. My personal belief, at this juncture, is that they are biomechanical entities with IQ about 80. They are clumsy, they make mistakes... but would be VERY good "worker bees"... I believe that there's a very STRONG possiblity that this IS related to the deception of Satan. Devils though? No.

They have eye covers that you can touch... that you can pull off... behind the eye covers is a red matrix... it's most bizarre.

The ancient "texts" translations from ancient Hebrew indicate that the translation for ANGEL was mistaken.

ANGEL
STAR
BALL OF LIGHT
UFO

All the same thing.

So, in order to present the illusion of an Angel... AND the Return of Christ... they implement this "craft".

Angels were NOT those who "flew around with wings"... They flew around in vehicles that flew as though they had wings...

THAT was the misTRANSLATION. Accidental? THAT remains to be seen.

Now...

What is your theory? Do share... there are a MILLION so NOTHING is "out of bounds"...

SP

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 01:55 PM
link   
All this stuff gives me a little bit of a sick feeling of dread in my stomach.

It really does.

But I have Faith that Something Somewhere cares and will help me cope

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 03:26 PM
link   
My personal thoughts are based on the following:

1. Assuming we're being visited, it seems to have been going on for a LONG time...according to accounts.
2. That's plenty of time to know how we work inside and out.
3. Our TV/Radio broadcasts give plenty of data.
4. Sightings seem to peak at times of great conflict and development.
5. They show an interest in our military capability.
6. To travel interstellarly, it requires tech we do not have, and that is indeed far more advanced than we can currently even experiment with.
7. We haven't been invaded in scale, in all this time.

Therefore, my conclusion is that we're considered "contained", and a curiousity at the moment, but not worthy of inclusion or official contact until we start stepping out of our solar system boundaries... Probably similar to the Star Trek idea of the Prime Directive....of non-interference.

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Those are my favority commercial.

So these beings have been around since before the bible, and that were we get the teachings.
or
They came later learned of the bible and are mimicing them?

I'm not sure I follow

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Their are different races and they all have different agendas. One thing that I want to set straight is that the EBE's with "bad" intentions aren't giving us something we didn't have coming to us... if you know what I mean. Any race of being who has the ability to travel space has come into contact with "them", some refer to them as angels but they are really a very highly developed race of being that exists in an astral dimension and all ET's, biological or astral, must abide and maintain their rigorous universal laws.

There are a some who may be considered to be doing bad things to humans. ie: the Grays. The Grays are here to harvest a new bloodline with a synthesis of the human genetic code... our life form is not to far removed from them. The Grays were once a more human looking species that destroyed their planet surface long ago and evolved millenia underground so they are now on a genetic dead end so to speak - they can no longer process sunlight or reproduce except by test tube. They have been given permission by "them" to do these experiments on us because it is seen as a high possibility that we too could destroy our surface and it may be an avenue of preserving our code... so in their understanding abductions are seen as a benefit for the "greater" good.

[edit on 16-2-2007 by kronos11]

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuicideVirus
The aliens are studying us because they can't understand how we can logically continue to believe in them without any definitive proof of their existence.

LOL, that is the best one yet!

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 12:53 AM
link   
They are from within. We manifest this now yet only a few understand what is happening. Everyone will live and learn.

*SIGHS*

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 02:10 AM
link   
That the Grey agenda is to build a hybrid to either repopulate their species or as a step closer to becoming them to eventually become their species. Kind of like that show on CBS that only lasted 4 episodes. Had the Hot burnett, man I can't think of the name of it. I knew from the start it wouldn't last, with the subject content. Anything remotely resembling that gets panned by my parents generation who live off too much fear.

Hey Lonegunnman
Did your guy just conjure a Black Rose, I never noticed that before. I thought it was just smoke. Nice.

[edit on 17-2-2007 by Royal76]

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join