It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens are Studying us. For What Purpose?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by magicmushroom
I have never read so much bunkum, aliens come here to experiment on us for their benefit. Well if inteligent life forms can visit earth to say they would learn from us is a joke, they would be so far advanced that we would not even register as primative like forms to them.

Being technologically advanced does not mean that there are no more things that they can learn. The universe is a vast ocean of life. There are so many things in it that even eternity would not be enough time to learn all there is to know.

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I herd we are an experiment involving emotions. They can't quite understand why we kill ourselves.

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by SWAT Life
I herd we are an experiment involving emotions. They can't quite understand why we kill ourselves.

They experiment on emotions because they do not understand the positive ones that human beings display. Emotions such as love, compassion, sympathy, joy, are mysterious to them because they have very little capacity for such feelings. The only emotions the aliens know are the negative ones that some of them feed off of such as fear and hate and anger.

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Whatever anyone does, they must not accept any rides from the aliens nor any sandwiches.

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 05:40 PM
link   
The aliens are already here. They genetically altered us thousands of years ago and now we are the end result. They move through our skies and walk amongst us but they are invincible to the majority of the population. I wish we could just put on some glasses and see them like in that movie "They Live."

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by carnival_of_souls2047
The aliens are already here. They genetically altered us thousands of years ago and now we are the end result. They move through our skies and walk amongst us but they are invincible to the majority of the population. I wish we could just put on some glasses and see them like in that movie "They Live."

If people could see aliens as they really are they would wish they couldn't. Some of them are quite hideous from what I have read. Thank God I have never seen one for myself.

Also, they aliens have not altered us in any way though they would like people to believe that. They are TRYING to do just that right now which is one reason that they conduct experiments on abductees. But they haven't been able to change man because only man's Creator can do that.

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I don't like the way people are saying that the aliens are here to control us or to harm us. You don't know that. Humans have been studying many things on earth and they have done some damage, that is just the way it is. If aliens exist they (might) be trying to study us to expand their knowledge, and yes they do some damage. However all we are doing is making assumptions. We don't have much hard evidence to be sure they are doing anything bad to us. If they have technology sufficient for traveling from wherever the heck they come from to earth, they might have the technology to destroy the earth with one of those ray guns. They obviously haven't done that. Thats just a few of my thoughts.

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wizard_1988
If they have technology sufficient for traveling from wherever the heck they come from to earth, they might have the technology to destroy the earth with one of those ray guns.

Good point. One reason they haven't destroyed the planet may be that we are more use to them alive. And the aliens would probably prefer to claim this beautiful planet as their own and establish colonies on it, rather than destroy it. That would be wasteful.

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 06:44 PM
link   
But then again you can say that they are only trying to protect us from a nuclear holocaust.

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 06:51 PM
link   

But then again you can say that they are only trying to protect us from a nuclear holocaust.

You could say that. You could also say that they are only here to plant a rose garden. But the truth is evident from the way the aliens treat abductees that the least of their concerns is saving or sparing human beings from anything that may harm them. If they were to save us from a nuclear or any other kind of holocaust it would probably be for the same reasons that we may try to save cattle from a wildfire...so we can serve them as food on our table.

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 06:58 PM
link   
My point is we study things too and if you think about it we "abduct" animals from their habitats to study them. Many of them end up dead. Thats just the way things are.

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 07:03 PM
link   

My point is we study things too and if you think about it we "abduct" animals from their habitats to study them. Many of them end up dead. Thats just the way things are.

A valid point. We show about as much concern for animals in our experiments as the aliens show toward us. Our scientists have an "alien" approach to research.

That may be the way things are, but it doesn't have to be that way.

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 07:33 PM
link   
According to the 2006 book of translations of the prophecies of Nostradamus:

Nostradamus: The Complete Prophecies for the Future (title)

Mario Reading (author)

-- the alien visitors are collecting samples of our DNA to hopefully preserve our species despite the forthcoming WWIII scheduled for the year 2070, a fully nuclear event, unfortunately.

The book is definitely worth a read. Publisher: Watkins Publishing, London, copyright August 2006.

The book's author claims to have achieved a breakthrough in calculation of the specific year to which each prophecy pertains. Not a lot of happy news in what is forecasted, but I'm one of those who would rather be aware of the probabilities than not aware.

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 07:41 PM
link   
What aliens are studying us? Can you provide some evidence of aliens studying us? I do not understand how UFO's = aliens = studying us? Could someone please provide me with data that shows UFO's = aliens = studying us?

Thanks,

- NSBiz

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Uphill
According to the 2006 book of translations of the prophecies of Nostradamus:

Nostradamus: The Complete Prophecies for the Future (title)

Mario Reading (author)

-- the alien visitors are collecting samples of our DNA to hopefully preserve our species despite the forthcoming WWIII scheduled for the year 2070, a fully nuclear event, unfortunately.

The book is definitely worth a read. Publisher: Watkins Publishing, London, copyright August 2006.

The book's author claims to have achieved a breakthrough in calculation of the specific year to which each prophecy pertains. Not a lot of happy news in what is forecasted, but I'm one of those who would rather be aware of the probabilities than not aware.

It's quite amazing to me how some people can predict what will happen 70 years from today, but can't tell what will happen tomorrow. Probably the prediction about nuclear war in 2070 will fail like just like numerous other predictions that have exact dates attached. That's usually a good tip-off that the prediction is false. Not saying the guy is a liar, just that he is unable to predict the future like the rest of us, though he may be convinced that he can.

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 07:51 PM
link   
No one is saying that. What I am saying is that people say that they are trying to kill us all or take over the earth, or even eat us. All of those theories are only theories. If you ask anyone about what an alien is they will most likely say they are some sort of monsters that abduct people and probe them on their saucers. We just don't know what their intentions are, that is if they exist.

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by NSBiz
What aliens are studying us? Can you provide some evidence of aliens studying us? I do not understand how UFO's = aliens = studying us? Could someone please provide me with data that shows UFO's = aliens = studying us?

Thanks,
- NSBiz

Evidenc? Yes. Proof? No. The evidence is in the many abductee reports. I think there have been polls that indicate the number of abductees to be in the millions world wide.

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 08:02 PM
link   

No one is saying that. What I am saying is that people say that they are trying to kill us all or take over the earth, or even eat us. All of those theories are only theories. If you ask anyone about what an alien is they will most likely say they are some sort of monsters that abduct people and probe them on their saucers. We just don't know what their intentions are, that is if they exist.

All we have to go by are the reports of those who have had encounters with the aliens. Based on their experiences the aliens intentions are not benevolent ones. To them humans are just a resource to be used in any way that benefits them...much the same as some humans see animals.

[edit on 1-2-2007 by SkyWay]

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkyWay

All we have to go by are the reports of those who have had encounters with the aliens. Based on their experiences the aliens intentions are not benevolent ones. To them humans are just a resource to be used in any way that benefits them...much the same as humans see animals.

Skyway, I can't say that I disagree with you on this and it seems that there are quite a few Ufologists who are thinking along the same lines of thought. This to me is truly frightening.

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Palasheea

Originally posted by SkyWay
All we have to go by are the reports of those who have had encounters with the aliens. Based on their experiences the aliens intentions are not benevolent ones. To them humans are just a resource to be used in any way that benefits them...much the same as humans see animals.

Skyway, I can't say that I disagree with you on this and it seems that there are quite a few Ufologists who are thinking along the same lines of thought. This to me is truly frightening.

Yes. Over time, as we learn more about the aliens through the accumalating abductee reports, we are beginning to form a clearer picture of the aliens and their intentions. It is becoming increasingly clear that the aliens see humans as nothing more than a product. I seem to recall a report by an abductee that some aliens treat some humans as pets. Kind of like we treat dogs and cats.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join