It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Aliens are Studying us. For What Purpose?

page: 1
2
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Everytime we do something significant to them they show up and take notes. Like the missle test in Hawaii.

www.khon2.com...

There are thousands of eyewitness testimony about them popping up during nuclear testing, at nuclear sites (just ask the Brits).

Pilots have seen "Foo Fighters", tracking them during WW11, Vietnam, Iraq, etc.

I am starting to ask myself when I hear about a major UFO siting, what were we doing that caused them to want to see.

How many abduction cases are there were people were probed, animal mutualations,etc.

The old USSR waged a war of shooting missles at them, when they came near, in the old days. Just because Stalin wanted a UFO like the Americans had.

I would say by now they are a little too anal and know more about us than we know about are selves.

But I believe we will know their purpose for doing so time between 2012 and 2025. That my quess factoring all the predictions.

Maybe the Mayan calender ends when it does because that's when the aliens are suppost to land and take us back home


A friend of mine theorized that they have genetically manipulated us to evolve us quicker, for labor purposes.

What is the Purpose of Their study




[edit on 1-2-2007 by Royal76]




posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 03:12 PM
link   
The purpose is to find our weak points in order to develop a means of controlling us. They want to compell us to do their bidding...to literally make slaves of human beings. The aliens would love to find a way to control not only our physical body, but also our thinking and emotions.



posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 03:53 PM
link   
No one can prove the existence of aliens or the fact that they are visiting earth. If you cant go beyond that step how can you speculate about their intension's?



posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 04:17 PM
link   
They study us for the same reasons we study things. To expand our knowledge of the universe we live in, and in doing so improve our lives in whatever ways possible.



posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lecter
No one can prove the existence of aliens or the fact that they are visiting earth. If you cant go beyond that step how can you speculate about their intension's?


Thats just your opinion, and the "official" status quo.



posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 04:24 PM
link   
The aliens look upon human beings as material for experimenting and exploiting for their own benefit. Not much different from the manner in which some human beings use lab rats. The aliens want to use human beings as lab rats or plough horses.



posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 04:29 PM
link   
These are all assumptions. None of you know what they do or why. I will admit they are around and perhaps abduct human beings...for what reasons we do not know...we can only guess intelligently.

I do believe the whole lab rat idea is the most likely...but one thing I find interesting...THEY (ALIENS) NEVER KILL ANYONE......not to my knowledge...think about that.



posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Some of the aliens also see human beings as a food source. They are here only to exploit us, though they will, at times, profess to be here to help mankind and rescue some from coming global upheavals.



posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by antmax21

I do believe the whole lab rat idea is the most likely...but one thing I find interesting...THEY (ALIENS) NEVER KILL ANYONE......not to my knowledge...think about that.


Actually, there have been cases where human remains have been found mutilated in the same manner as some cattle have been. These incidents apparently are suppressed.



posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkyWay
Some of the aliens also see human beings as a food source. They are here only to exploit us, though they will, at times, profess to be here to help mankind and rescue some from coming global upheavals.


All theorie and assumptions NO CONCRETE evidence.. I believe in the UFO phenomena but only to an extent due to the fact I have never been inside a "spaceship," never spoken to an alien/human that is involved in this type of situation, and lastly and philosophically if they are so intelligent and advanced creating food is the last of their worries.



posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by antmax21

Originally posted by SkyWay
Some of the aliens also see human beings as a food source. They are here only to exploit us, though they will, at times, profess to be here to help mankind and rescue some from coming global upheavals.


All theorie and assumptions NO CONCRETE evidence..


There is no concrete evidence because it has been devoured!



posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 04:47 PM
link   
So that's where all the missing people go ? Nah don't buy it. Need stronger proof or a better argument...



posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Think about it logically. Based on the reports of abductees, aliens treat human beings as lab rats. They do research on them in search of discoveries that can benefit themselves. Human beings do the same thing to animals. Logically then, the parallel leads to the conclusion that since aliens use human beings the same way that humans use animals, then most likely, some aliens, if not all, eat humans the same way that some humans eat animals.

[edit on 1-2-2007 by SkyWay]



posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Much better explanation...only one thing can folly this.
Aliens do not graze and manufacture humans...if so we cannot see this.
Yet the argument for this is aliens are at their starting point in existence..they have yet captured the idea to use humans and create them for food purposes only......but remember we don't eat lab rats.
Well most of us lol.....anyway I understand this as a much better argument...unless they are grazing us in someother dimension/planet...the food theory is not justified to its maximum point. But for just a small meal cruising the galaxies...then yes...



posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by antmax21
Much better explanation...only one thing can folly this.
Aliens do not graze and manufacture humans...if so we cannot see this.
Yet the argument for this is aliens are at their starting point in existence..they have yet captured the idea to use humans and create them for food purposes only......but remember we don't eat lab rats.
Well most of us lol.....anyway I understand this as a much better argument...unless they are grazing us in someother dimension/planet...the food theory is not justified to its maximum point. But for just a small meal cruising the galaxies...then yes...


From what I have read about underground facilities such as the one at Dulce, human beings ARE grazed by aliens in a manner of speaking. They keep humans in cages and presumabley feed them until the aliens are ready to feast or conduct experiments on them.



posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 05:04 PM
link   
My theory is that the star guy are cosmic junkies and the fear and pain of humans is thier drug of choice. And all their experiments and observations are ultimately to figure out more and better ways to keep us fighting each other so they can get off.

I think this is what the late John Keel surmised.

[edit on 1-2-2007 by whaaa]



posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Let's be candid. Aliens do not display any special regard for living things. All we need do to know this is look at the mutilations that they perform on harmless animals. So, these alien creatures think nothing of destroying living things, even in the most cruel ways. That kind of cruelty does not stop at animals.



posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I have never read so much bunkum, aliens come here to experiment on us for their benefit. Well if inteligent life forms can visit earth to say they would learn from us is a joke, they would be so far advanced that we would not even register as primative like forms to them. They might want to find out what makes us tick but thats about as much use we would be to them. And since when are highly developed life forms cannibles that need to feed off humans, what with all the crap we put in our bodies they would probably treat us as toxic waste.

If they were such a threat to us I'm sure they could remove us all from this planet in no time at all. As that has not happened one can assume that visiting ET's are not a threat to us but maybe our barbaric existence may be a threat to them especially if they share this planet with us.



posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa
My theory is that the star guy are cosmic junkies and the fear and pain of humans is thier drug of choice. And all their experiments and observations are ultimately to figure out more and better ways to keep us fighting each other so they can get off.

I think this is what the late John Keel surmised.

[edit on 1-2-2007 by whaaa]


Some of the aliens are like cosmic leeches that feed off of negative emotions the way that maggots feed off of decaying flesh.



posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Two words: Reality Television.


somewhere in the universe there is an alien equivalent of me shaking his fist at his virtual holographic floating television cursing this horrible reality tv show.

I mean those humans were entertaining for the first few seasons but now its just pathetic.

argh, i suppose we'll never see the end of it as long as those 14 year old alpha centaurians keep sms voting on who will be abducted next



new topics

top topics



 
2
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join