It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens are Studying us. For What Purpose?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 04:01 AM
link   
"Aliens" seem to appear anytime we're taking a closer and longer look at the sky than we usually do. So they're either showing up to watch the fireworks, or they're always there and we just happen to notice them more when we're looking in their direction. Chicken? Egg?

No reasonable indication or proof that anyone is there, and no reasonable indication or proof that these supposed folks are "studying" us for any reason.

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by antmax21
I do believe the whole lab rat idea is the most likely...but one thing I find interesting...THEY (ALIENS) NEVER KILL ANYONE......not to my knowledge...think about that.

Aliens never kill anyone, eh? While we "think about that," think about this:
www.think-aboutit.com...

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 04:27 PM
link   
They are here because of our BBQ ribs.

They love them and cant seem to cook them the way we do.

They like a grilled ribeye sandwich too.

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoneGunMan
They are here because of our BBQ ribs.

They love them and cant seem to cook them the way we do.

They like a grilled ribeye sandwich too.

I strongly agree that we are definitely light years ahead of anyone in this neck of the Universe in the science of tasty grilled meats. I would say that about our pies, too. Let's see those lousy greys come up with a superior banana cream pie.

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 07:21 PM
link   
So... so... you mean like in the future the aliens will invade earth and what eat us kill us or us being their slaves gaghhhh if thats the truth well u all have to be prepared for their invasion eh guns tanks military airforce soming like dat o yes i have just enough money to buy aka47 well goodluck to all of u who arent prepared

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by RazorFang
So... so... you mean like in the future the aliens will invade earth and what eat us kill us or us being their slaves gaghhhh if thats the truth well u all have to be prepared for their invasion eh guns tanks military airforce soming like dat o yes i have just enough money to buy aka47 well goodluck to all of u who arent prepared

Calm down buddy

Calm down.

I'll tell you the next threat you should worry about.
Peak oil and that permanent government messing your Constitution badly

If you see an ET landing it is probably going to come get you out of that big mess

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by RazorFang

Thanks! Good luck to you, too!

(There you have it, folks. The last, great hope and seed of future humanity.)

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Sizing us up for when the rest of their force arrives. Afterall it does take a while to travel with alot of troops through space

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join