It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens are Studying us. For What Purpose?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 08:40 PM
link   
The advantage that the aliens enjoy in their exploitation of human beings is in their better technology and their organized assault on the human population which, despite the large number of abductees, is for the most part, unaware of what is going on. So, most of the the world's population are blind, sitting ducks for abduction, while the aliens, on the other hand are highly organized and well hidden from public awareness.

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Perhap's they cannot breath our atmosphere. Nuclear detonation, test or otherwise, kills souls. Cross-breading from abductions, is to allow their/our hybrid offspring to succeed in this air and be educated by them, and looking like us, but under them.

Just a thought
Dallas

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Do you have any evidence that will tie UFO's with aliens? It is difficult for me to rely on testimony only.

The idea that an advanced species with advanced technology would have to come into our atmosphere and risk being seen to study us is hard to swallow.
We have spy satellites in space that can see in great detail whats going on right outside of my house if need be.

Anyways,

- NSBiz

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dallas
Perhap's they cannot breath our atmosphere. Nuclear detonation, test or otherwise, kills souls. Cross-breading from abductions, is to allow their/our hybrid offspring to succeed in this air and be educated by them, and looking like us, but under them.

Just a thought
Dallas

God created the soul immortal. Nothing can kill it. This is what the aliens hate most about human beings. Our immortal soul. From what I have read, the aliens have no soul. This may be part of the reason that they try to interbreed with humans...it is an attempt to bring about an alien hybrid with a soul.

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 08:59 PM
link   
probably the same reason we want to study them, they are like oh goody look at the little human experiment lets have a whole class dedicated to studying humans

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by NSBiz
Do you have any evidence that will tie UFO's with aliens? It is difficult for me to rely on testimony only.

- NSBiz

There have also been some videos made of aliens near landed ufos and of aliens in the ufos visible through portholes. The videos are hard to find but they are out there. I saw a video once of a woman who is in regular contact with grays and she showed a video clip of a ufo and the video was zoomed in on the porthole in which a group of grays could be seen. Also there is the McPherson case in which a landed ufo was videotaped with aliens around it. There is a clip of that video on youtube.

But the clip is very brief and of poor quality compared to the original tape which I viewed on television. The original tape on television was very sharp and clear. There have been other tapes and photos of aliens around ufos. I remember seeing a photo of a human-like alien being levitated into a ufo about 100 feet in the air. So there is video and photo evidence that ties aliens to ufos.

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Hey NSBiz. No, I don't. Just read too many things always involving atomic detonation v. life, and souls. Frankly Lear could probably do a better job of either denying what I'm suggesting or supporting it.

There is no fact of the matter here I feel. But after Marshall's statements that they cannot breath our air and that (from him and other influential people) they will not allow human kind to destroy earth, ie nuclear destruction. Somethings going on -- on this ball beyond--beyond
In my opinion, we shouldn't fool ourselves. There may be another life after this life after-all.

Dallas

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkyWay

Originally posted by antmax21

Some of the aliens also see human beings as a food source. They are here only to exploit us, though they will, at times, profess to be here to help mankind and rescue some from coming global upheavals.

All theorie and assumptions NO CONCRETE evidence..

There is no concrete evidence because it has been devoured!

Do you honestly believe the only reason there is no evidence because everyone who has encountered an alien has been eaten?

Does this really seem more plausible than the possibility that no UFO's have ever visited earth?

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by kaptain disfunct

Originally posted by antmax21

Some of the aliens also see human beings as a food source. They are here only to exploit us, though they will, at times, profess to be here to help mankind and rescue some from coming global upheavals.

All theorie and assumptions NO CONCRETE evidence..

There is no concrete evidence because it has been devoured!

Do you honestly believe the only reason there is no evidence because everyone who has encountered an alien has been eaten?

Does this really seem more plausible than the possibility that no UFO's have ever visited earth?

I wasn't being very serious when I wrote that. However, I do consider it more plausible than the possibility the no ufos have visited Earth. As far as I am concerned the evidence of ufos is plentiful enough to make it more reasonable to believe that ufos have visited, and are visiting, our planet than that there are no ufos visiting this planet.

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I would like to add, concerning the attempts by the aliens at interbreeding with humans. Since they have no soul, they are somewhat jealous of man because we have a soul. We have something they don't. In addition, and even more pertinent, the aliens cannot live as long as humans because of our soul. Although the aliens can outlive us in this material sphere of existence, in some cases by thousands of years (from what I've read), we are destined to live forever.

[edit on 1-2-2007 by SkyWay]

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 09:53 PM
link   
The aliens are studying us because they can't understand how we can logically continue to believe in them without any definitive proof of their existence.

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuicideVirus
The aliens are studying us because they can't understand how we can logically continue to believe in them without any definitive proof of their existence.

You bring up a good point. I guess the aliens can't understand everything then can they? They must have limits to their intelligence. We should keep that in mind. There may well be some stupid aliens.

Good night and hope no aliens disturb anyone's sleep!

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Hey SkyWay. Interesting point of view. Wondering if you would mind and tell where your research on this originates?

Honestly, I have not heard that hypothesis before tonight, and it's interesting.

Dallas

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 10:43 PM
link   
without flying saucer sightings in the 1950s and old alien movies etc. most people wouldnt believe at all. infact it probably wouldnt even cross most peoples minds that within our own galaxy there are mad different alien races

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by magicmushroom
And since when are highly developed life forms cannibles that need to feed off humans, what with all the crap we put in our bodies they would probably treat us as toxic waste.

True! Ha!

I would imagine that they "get high" off of us.

We are probably like hits of acid to them.

If one were to eat me, I would probably be more like a big, hairy, "Beer".

However, my buttocks is claimed to have "Anti-Oxident" properties.

[edit on 2-2-2007 by IeatALIENS]

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Its all a part of the illusion to trick us into believing they ARE aliens.
Some people believe in life in the universe, Im of the opinion they are demonic in nature and have been around from the beginning.

In the days of Noah, in the Bible, it is mentioned they took women for themselves. It is also mentioned that in the "last days" it will be like the days of Noah when the end comes.

So in theory, contact with "aliens" or fallen angles, will be a sure sign the end is near.

I see the whole "studying us" scenario as just a part of a bigger lie.

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dallas
Hey SkyWay. Interesting point of view. Wondering if you would mind and tell where your research on this originates?

Honestly, I have not heard that hypothesis before tonight, and it's interesting.

Dallas

I'm not sure exactly which of my comments you are referring to here, but I think it's the one about alien interbreeding with humans. This I have concluded from various sources on internet, magazines, books, etc. One of the best sources of info that I have found on the internet on this matter is at this website alienhybrids. I don't agree with all of his views however. But I consider his views on the purpose of alien interbreeding with humans to be very believable.

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Burginthorn
Its all a part of the illusion to trick us into believing they ARE aliens.
Some people believe in life in the universe, Im of the opinion they are demonic in nature and have been around from the beginning.

In the days of Noah, in the Bible, it is mentioned they took women for themselves. It is also mentioned that in the "last days" it will be like the days of Noah when the end comes.

So in theory, contact with "aliens" or fallen angles, will be a sure sign the end is near.

I see the whole "studying us" scenario as just a part of a bigger lie.

I agree with you 100%. I just use the term "alien" because many people on forums such as this one have a clearer concept of the term "alien" than they do of demons. To me the two terms are interchangeable because they refer to the same thing > demons = aliens = fallen angels = devils.

[edit on 2-2-2007 by SkyWay]

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Its like asking why are we studying monkees? These obviously people(certain members in alien societies) that do this for a living.

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 09:32 AM
link   

You bring up a good point. I guess the aliens can't understand everything then can they? They must have limits to their intelligence. We should keep that in mind. There may well be some stupid aliens.

Good night and hope no aliens disturb anyone's sleep!

Hi there Skyway,

Actually I was referring to the above written by You. Having some troubles understanding it, as I cannot understand your referring to Aliens as stupid?, do you have a source on that. Just seems to me when someone writes that kinda stuff it would be exceptional to include the reasoning behind it -- yes?

Dallas

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join