It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Complete Alien Conspiracy! It's All Here!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Can someone please explain slave planet?

. . . and slave to what? . . . for what?

Sounds a bit Sitchin to me.

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rasputin13
First let me begin with this: AWESOME AVATAR!!!

Secondly, I enjoyed your posts. It's also refreshing to see you including that these are just thoughts/theories on your part. A lot of people come on here and make off-the-wall claims, with no proof or sources, and present them as "facts".

Your thoughts and your writing style are very nice. I'm not entirely sold on the whole "slave planet" idea, but I'm certainly open to the idea.

Anyway, do you have any idea which alien races are involved? Which race has been protecting us? Which races are visiting us? Which want(ed) to attack us? Greys? Reptilians? Nordics? Ewoks? Just kidding on the last one, but you get the idea!

Well the slave planet idea has really been taking the most flack so far. I'll adress that first here.

When I say slave planet I think a lot of people immeidately think of humans being used as slaves. What I mean when I say it however, is that our planet will be used "as a slave". Perhaps it would be stripped of it's resources, perhaps used for sould harvesting (if you buy into that), or for many other things. I do not think a race of aliens will make us their slaves.

As far as the races are concerned. I can not say for sure which races there are. I beleive there to be many many races out there. Many more than we think we know about at least. I'm sure those you mentioned are involved, but I venture to say there are thousands more races out there.

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracymaster
okay nyk if you believe these aliens are so powerfull and smart that they can ""assimilate"" a whole planets species into their own...

THEN WHATS THE HOLD UP???? why not get on with it if them aliens are so dam smart? they could probably do it with the snap of their fingers instead of wasting so much time am i correct??

This is not a power thing for anyone. So many times we as humans see everything through the eyes of "If I'm stronger than you I can do what I want." But this isn't the case here. The aliens would rather us cooperate with the willingly that through force. Any creature in the universe will behave better and go along better on their own steam than if they are forced to do so.

Take the situation in Iraq right now for example. Do you think we would be having all this trouble if there had been a diplomatic approach and we could have talked everything down rather than flexing our muscles and trying to push them around?

The same goes for these beings. If they can get us ready to go along willingly, then there will be less problems for everyone.

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lexion
As far as the "slave planet" theory goes....
We Humans are doing a darn good job of depleting it's energy and resources.

Lex

I couldn't agree more with that.

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Annee
Can someone please explain slave planet?

. . . and slave to what? . . . for what?

Sounds a bit Sitchin to me.

As I've said, the term "slave planet" is more of a metaphor for what I think may take place. I believe this planet could be used to harvest resources or souls. Thus making it a kind of "slave" in the theoretical sense, not a literal sense. Although there are those out there who do believe that perhaps a hostile alien race might want to enslave the human race. I, however, don't subscribe to that theory.

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Just wanted to let you all know that I will be away this weekend. I will return on Monday morning to answer any questions. I didn't want anyone to think I'd abandoned this thread. I look forward to coming in Monday and answering tons of questions.

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by nyk537

The above is my opinion only and is not based on "real" facts. Although it is hard to deny the witness accounts and technological finds of late. I look forward to hearing your opinions.

[edit on 1-2-2007 by nyk537]

So, this begs the question - how would your opinion change if you did base it only on real facts?

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by disownedsky

Originally posted by nyk537

The above is my opinion only and is not based on "real" facts. Although it is hard to deny the witness accounts and technological finds of late. I look forward to hearing your opinions.

[edit on 1-2-2007 by nyk537]

So, this begs the question - how would your opinion change if you did base it only on real facts?

If this was being based only on "real facts" then it would no longer be an opinion. It would be fact, and everyone on earth would be aware of it.

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Thought I would bring this to light again. It's been almost a month with no new replies, but perhaps it's been forgotten. Just wanted to see if there were any others out there who were interested in discussing my theories.

It never hurts to try.

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 09:24 AM
link   
I think your pretty close to the truth although many can argue over the exact "slavery agenda"! I don't think they are really interested in enslaving the populace because if they were they probably would have done so already! I will cut to the chase...some governments have probably agreed on trading our resources for technology! This seems the most likely scenario here if we take everything into account.

If you disagree or wish to add something then by all means do! I have read many articles where ufos strangely appear and disappear out of mountains. Is this relevant to my theory? I really think so! They probably have underground bases and are actively involved in secret mining operations. Hence they appear and then disappear!

Regards.

[edit on 23/2/07 by SkepticGreek74]

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticGreek74
I think your pretty close to the truth although many can argue over the exact "slavery agenda"! I don't think they are really interested in enslaving the populace because if they were they probably would have done so already! I will cut to the chase...some governments have probably agreed on trading our resources for technology! This seems the most likely scenario here if we take everything into account.

If you disagree or wish to add something then by all means do! I have read many articles where ufos strangely appear and disappear out of mountains. Is this relevant to my theory? I really think so! They probably have underground bases and are actively involved in secret mining operations. Hence they appear and then disappear!

Regards.

[edit on 23/2/07 by SkepticGreek74]

People keep referring to the "slave" theory thing over and over again. I have said many times this does not mean the aliens want to make humans their slaves. This term referrs to our natural resources. Our planet would be the slave, not us.

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 11:02 AM
link   
These downloads should interest you:

www.freedomfiles.org...

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 11:11 AM
link   
nyk537

Of all the reading I have been doing, and taking in bit by bit, I have come to the conclusion that something is going to happen, something big. Conspiracy or not , the idea that we as humans, are valuable to different species for what ever reasons makes sense. Look at how we exploit animals on this planet for our gains. Food, entertainment, experimentation you name it. Yet we feel no remorse for the pain they have felt, or the numbers that are dead. Just imagine the universe as one big earth. As far as preparing the planet for a takeover, maybe, the only way that it would make sense is that these species are not all that powerful, and that us as a collective species can stop them. If this life is a fictional reality, that means we don't understand how the universe actually works, how our minds work, how our soul actually works. Think about the string theory and the possibilities in different dimensions. One other thing that might tie in is a documentary that one guy ones told be about but have not gotten around to watching it. "The Secret". He said something to this effect. If you really think about what you want in life, and if you think hard enough, it will happen. So, if it is correct, that means that if 1 billion of us thought about what we want in life, if we think hard enough, it will happen. Just to make it clear, I do believe in extraterrestrials because I have seen UFO, but my brother has actually seen an alien when we were little. He use to say "el hombre blanco" the white man.

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 11:12 AM
link   
No truth is in TECHNOLOGY forum named INIGO cvildren HUMAN 2.

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I know this sounds egocentric but I think the aliens are really after us. I don't think Earth has any unique mineral or resource that these space faring aliens cannot already aquire in abundance from elsewhere in this universe. Unless you know differently.

The mineral resources are a bonuses, the prize, human beings. I have no idea why everyone is so interested in our souls, God, satan, aliens, my ex-girlfriend, etc.

I guess this means that these other three dimension beings may have problems getting into higher dimensions huh? hehehee.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join