It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Complete Alien Conspiracy! It's All Here!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 10:14 AM
link   
We're not even alone here on Earth! Just take a look around you. The evidence is everywhere. It is also becoming more and more apparent that not only do beings exist elsewhere in the galaxy, but that they are in fact frequenting our planet daily. Everyday there are thousands of incidents including the discoveries of ancient technologies, abductions, witness acounts of contact without hypnosis, whistleblowers, and more. It is becoming more and more difficult to deny what is happening!

The aliens agenda is also becoming more and apparent as well. Mankind is being used by many different beings for many different reasons. Among the things man is used for include alien/human hybrid breeding, experimentation, and consumption of resources. The ultimate goal of these beings is to assimilate us into the global community as a slave planet.

These things are being carried out right now. Have you noticed the recent slur of sightings and abductions? This is no coincidence! The world is tearing itself apart more and more each day. It has always been that a race of the aliens have protected us from harm and stopped the many chances earth had to destroy itself. We have also been saved many times from attacks from other races. This is not a generous act of hospitality however. The ultimate goal is to appear as a kind of savior to mankind. This will allow the transition to happen much smoother.

Their preferred method of subversion is to create elite among the population who do the dirty work of enslaving the rest. What we know as the "secret government" is an orginization comprised of these elite humans. The secret government is using problem-reaction-solution techniques to frame world conflicts as pretexts for the establishment of a "New World Order," an overt global totalitarian regime that will lockdown any potential for resistance and secure earth for easy assimilation into the alien empire.

Knowledge is the key, for it helps us see through deception and fuels our evolution. Because of knowledge, the alien agenda will be exposed. Because of knowledge, we will evolve new insights and metaphysical abilities that can prepare us to better counter an overt alien takeover. Divine forces are at work to help us learn - if we actively seek knowledge, the way will be shown. If we actively apply knowledge, the path will be cleared. And if we actively share knowledge, the path will be followed by others.

------------------------------------------

The above is my opinion only and is not based on "real" facts. Although it is hard to deny the witness accounts and technological finds of late. I look forward to hearing your opinions.

[edit on 1-2-2007 by nyk537]

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Hi Nyk,

Interesting post. You sure cover many conspiracies but seem to roll them all into one nice little bundle. I enjoy your writing style. I hope you elaborate on more of your thoughts as this thread continues.

Now as I feel it is my duty I'd like to offer the following impending introduction. No I'm not psychic I just know when certain things are about to take place. So here we go.

Nyk I'd like you to meet Hank McCoy
Hank this is Nyk
Nyk has started a thread and I'm most certain you will be arriving soon.

Good luck to you both. I've got a front row seat for this one.

Sleeper may get a break for a few moments once this thing gets started.

Take care Nyk and keep writing!!

Becker

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I appreciate the kind comments regarding my theories here. I also look forward to discussing these with some of the great minds we have here at ATS.

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Anyone want to discuss these theories? I feel badly bumping my own thread but I'm at work and look forward to discussing this.

niv

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I enjoyed your post but I have trouble seeing the connection between ufos and a secret government. Couldn't the aliens do whatever it is they are doing with the compliance of national governments? I guess what I'm asking is why would a secret government be necessary or desirable. It seems to me that it is better, as an outsider, to keep things simple. Why not use the current dog guarding the sheep instead of finding a new dog to guard the dog that guards the sheep.
Ok, that analogy was a little strained but I think I got my point across.

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by nyk537

Their preferred method of subversion is to create elite among the population who do the dirty work of enslaving the rest. What we know as the "secret government" is an orginization comprised of these elite humans. The secret government is using problem-reaction-solution techniques to frame world conflicts as pretexts for the establishment of a "New World Order," an overt global totalitarian regime that will lockdown any potential for resistance and secure earth for easy assimilation into the alien empire.

Nyk i would be glad to discuss your theories, if not only to further
admire your avatar!

In the above quote you mention the 'secret government' containing 'elite humans', my first question to you is who do you believe these elite people are and secondly what do they have to gain from allowing the world to become assimilated into the 'alien empire' ?

Thanks.

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by niv
I enjoyed your post but I have trouble seeing the connection between ufos and a secret government. Couldn't the aliens do whatever it is they are doing with the compliance of national governments? I guess what I'm asking is why would a secret government be necessary or desirable. It seems to me that it is better, as an outsider, to keep things simple. Why not use the current dog guarding the sheep instead of finding a new dog to guard the dog that guards the sheep.
Ok, that analogy was a little strained but I think I got my point across.

These elite people are what we know as the "NWO". They are preparing us to submit willingly. The more accustomed we are to following orders and not asking questions. The smoother the transition will be.

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by pmexplorer

Originally posted by nyk537

Nyk i would be glad to discuss your theories, if not only to further
admire your avatar!

In the above quote you mention the 'secret government' containing 'elite humans', my first question to you is who do you believe these elite people are and secondly what do they have to gain from allowing the world to become assimilated into the 'alien empire' ?

Thanks.

I do not know specifically who these people are. They are the NWO that is discussed here so often at ATS. Who knows what they have to gain. It's the same old song and dance. Perhaps they will be given positions of power somewhere else in the galaxy.

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 12:53 PM
link   
please post some links we can use to see your point.
so far the complete alien conspiracy has no links to backup your title try to elaborate on your theory and put what we should know about it.
I do agree with your last part about knowledge being a key factor, please inform us so our knowledge will grow nyk537 and I am sure we will have a good disscussion.

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I like this show!

So when is the next episode?

Is there going to be a movie?

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by megaslayer
please post some links we can use to see your point.
so far the complete alien conspiracy has no links to backup your title try to elaborate on your theory and put what we should know about it.
I do agree with your last part about knowledge being a key factor, please inform us so our knowledge will grow nyk537 and I am sure we will have a good disscussion.

I really don't have any links to provide. This is simply my opinion of what is going on. I believe this to be a global conspiracy in which different races of aliens are interacting with humans to prepare mankind for assimilation into the universal society.

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mechanic 32
I like this show!

So when is the next episode?

Is there going to be a movie?

Unfortunatly the show has been cancelled. There is however a movie coming out next summer. Christian Bale has been cast to play me.

niv

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 01:23 PM
link   

I believe this to be a global conspiracy in which different races of aliens are interacting with humans to prepare mankind for assimilation into the universal society.

But, if I understood your first post correctly, you view this assimilation to be in the form of slavery. Why did you reach that conclusion?

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by niv

I believe this to be a global conspiracy in which different races of aliens are interacting with humans to prepare mankind for assimilation into the universal society.

But, if I understood your first post correctly, you view this assimilation to be in the form of slavery. Why did you reach that conclusion?

I do not believe that humans would be used as slaves, I think that Earth could be used as a "slave" planet. A planet that is harvested for resources and energy. (Or souls if you adhere to certain theories) I suppose certain races of aliens might want to use humans as slaves, but I dont see that happening.

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I know this Everytime I:

1. Take a cab
2. Buy gum at a small shop
3. Try to understand the guy on the intercom at Wendy's
4. Walk downtown

These people can't all be human can they?

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Royal76
I know this Everytime I:

1. Take a cab
2. Buy gum at a small shop
3. Try to understand the guy on the intercom at Wendy's
4. Walk downtown

These people can't all be human can they?

No they can't. I don't necassarily believe that the guy working the drive-thru at Wendy's is an alien though. (Unless you are a believer in the whole shape-shifting reptialian bit)

Aliens do however frequent this planet at a constant rate. They are among us, just not in the ways you may think.

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Agreed on several points - we are definitely not alone.

But a "slave planet"? That seems a bit harsh - testing grounds, for sure - prove yourself worthy of a higher position and escape the mundane realities of the social order...but then again, I like my slack jobs at the local coffeeshop.

After all - what better place to eavesdrop on the populace?

Really - I understand your points and positions, but do we always have to come to the worst possible conclusion here?

I'm sure there's a point to this planet and it's purpose - we just have to see beyond the lower nature and ensnarements of the lower nature - we'll do just fine if we keep our heads up.

Hope to see you on the mothership.

*raises glass*

Cheers!

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 02:49 PM
link   
First let me begin with this: AWESOME AVATAR!!!

Secondly, I enjoyed your posts. It's also refreshing to see you including that these are just thoughts/theories on your part. A lot of people come on here and make off-the-wall claims, with no proof or sources, and present them as "facts".

Your thoughts and your writing style are very nice. I'm not entirely sold on the whole "slave planet" idea, but I'm certainly open to the idea.

Anyway, do you have any idea which alien races are involved? Which race has been protecting us? Which races are visiting us? Which want(ed) to attack us? Greys? Reptilians? Nordics? Ewoks? Just kidding on the last one, but you get the idea!

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 04:02 PM
link   
okay nyk if you believe these aliens are so powerfull and smart that they can ""assimilate"" a whole planets species into their own...

THEN WHATS THE HOLD UP???? why not get on with it if them aliens are so dam smart? they could probably do it with the snap of their fingers instead of wasting so much time am i correct??

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 05:45 PM
link   
As far as the "slave planet" theory goes....
We Humans are doing a darn good job of depleting it's energy and resources.

Lex

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join