It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disc Low? Sure! Disc lo sure ....... Disclosure? Ants perhaps? **Speculative**

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Perhaps yet another oddity concerning our language, perhaps more than just coincidence.

Are ufologists still awaiting disclosure concerning low flying discs? Sure!

Disc Low Sure = Disclosure?

Personally, i think they may be ants. But, i admit i make this statement based upon language and ancient beliefs passed down through generations.

The Hopi Tribe of North America called them the "ant people", and perhaps you have heard of the Annunaki?

The Hopi word for ant is anu. In the same language naki means friend

Source/Link:
www.book-of-thoth.com...

Anu = Ant
Naki = Friend

In Flew Ants = influence?
Serve Ant = servant?
Save Ant = Savant?
Serve Hail Ants = Servailance?
Ants Sir = Answer?
Comply Ants = Compliance?

serpant?

Just some thoughts i thought i would share.

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 02:22 PM
link   
i see...

honestly, i believe ET is an insane scrabble genius.

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Esoteric , your posts were interesting at first, but your last few are seeing things that aren't there.

So let me get this straight,

If you change the spelling, pronunciation, and mix the words up, you get other words that might kind of sound like other words?

Wow, simply amazing.You're realllly starting to stretch now..

Please dont let this post turn into your other ones where you relentlessly spout this stuff and ignore those that disagree and point out the liguistic timetable impossibilities of what you suggest.

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tiloke

If you change the spelling, pronunciation, and mix the words up, you get other words that might kind of sound like other words?

yes, but not arbitrarily.

but, rather in accordance with the covenant (coven ant). In other words, i am doing what ancient scriptures with hidden codes that are already proven to exist say to do.

yes, perhaps it is all coincidence that coincides with ants in the word coincidence

Please dont let this post turn into your other ones where you relentlessly spout this stuff and ignore those that disagree and point out the liguistic timetable impossibilities of what you suggest.

please feel free to prove to us all that time cannot be manipulated, since you state it is impossible, i would like to see your proof.

thanks,
john

[edit on 29-1-2007 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 03:46 PM
link   

I don't ignore those who do not agree with me.

Your stated opinion offers no proof to the contrary that is debatable. And your opinion is based upon no supportive facts or evidence that i can refute.

therefore, with the exception that you claim as fact that affecting the timetable is impossible (contradicts Proffesor Steven Hawkings), you offer no substantiation that i can either agree with as irrefutable, or that i can attempt to refute.

I'm not ignoring you. You just supply claims of your beliefs, and i'm not focused on your beliefs, but rather i focus my efforts on facts, evidence, information, etc ...

thanks,
john

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Thread noun
Definition: something connecting elements: a continuous unifying element running through a story, argument, discussion, or series of events

th.. read
to read?

Otic o·tic adjective
Definition: related to ear: relating to or located near the ear ( technical )
[Mid-17th century. < Greek ōtikos < ōt-, stem of ous "ear"]

to hear?

Idea i·de·a noun
Definition: thought: a thought about or mental picture of something such as a future or possible event

to think?

Idea Otic Thread
Ide Otic Thread
Idiotic Thread = I think this sounds stupid.

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by mythatsabigprobe

Idea Otic Thread
Ide Otic Thread
Idiotic Thread = I think this sounds stupid.

silly bulls (syllables) OLAY!

perhaps it "sounds" stupid because the overwhelming amount of information you take in gets filed away into your subconscious mind, and you are no where near understanding how your subconscious mind (99.9+% of your thoughts) affect your conscious mind's thought processes.
Heck, you are not even willing to entertain the idea that the majority of our brains has any affect on what we consciously do, and what we consciously create, to include language.
Why is this concept soooo difficult to even consider?

In other words perhaps you are the one in error, and your mind's programming PUTS most of the information it gathers too DEEP into your mind.

PUTS [mirror] STUP
DEP [mirror] PED

STUP + DEP = STUPED

ignore + ants = ?

All lie I bet?

lie = fib

All fib I bet?

All fib, bet?

Al fib bet or Alpha's Bet or Aphabet?

"IN THE BEGINNING THERE WAS THE WORD, AND THE WORD WAS ....

sound familiar?

[edit on 29-1-2007 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 05:01 PM
link   
ignore + ants = A problem in the basement.

Please people never ignore the ants or they will get out of hand real quick. I cannot stress this enough.

You do ignore those that disagree with you, You can check your last 2 threads for this. You also post back to back to back to back posts inside you threads , making them even harder to follow. If a thread of yours has 100 replies, you have authored 90 of them.

Again, your "method" relies on changing the spelling, pronunciation, and layout of the words to make them vaugley resemble other words , despite the fact the other words didn't exist when the first word was created.

[edit on 29-1-2007 by Tiloke]

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 05:12 PM
link   

You do ignore those that disagree with you, You can check your last 2 threads for this.

I have never added anyone to my ignore list, and in my perception this would be a pre-requisite for ignoring anyone.

Also, i do not always respond to opinion. If you have a fact, or supportive evidence to back up your position, present it, and i will respond.

You also post back to back to back to back posts inside you threads , making them even harder to follow. If a thread of yours has 100 replies, you have authored 90 of them.

So, i shouldn't post my thoughts in the threads i author?

Again, your "method" relies on changing the spelling, pronunciation, and layout of the words to make them vaugley resemble other words , despite the fact the other words didn't exist when the first word was created.

It is not my method. It has been in use for thousands of years, you are the one ignoring the supportive and collaboritive evidence that does support my claims.

But whatever, your the first on my ignore list.

But, you are not on mine which supports my claim that people only can see in others that which they have for comparison .... that which they know about themselves.

You said:

You do ignore those that disagree with you, You can check your last 2 threads for this.

When i am not ignoring you, and then your next action in retaliation for your perception that i am ignoring you because you disagree with me is to put me on your ignore list:

But whatever, your the first on my ignore list.

Why don't you just not read my threads instead of seeking our confrontation?

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher
In other words perhaps you are the one in error, and your mind's programming PUTS most of the information it gathers too DEEP into your mind.

Let me see if I get this... the true meaning of the words should be within the words themselves?

So, in this sentence your really trying to say the error is in my mind...

error mind

error mi nd

error my nd

error my end

wow, it does work.

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Esoteric , your posts were interesting at first, but your last few are seeing things that aren't there.

I had the same feelings, actually.

Or, we could just play anagrams and come up with all the other meanings it could have. LUCIDER SOS is one of my favorites for "disclosure." Of course, you also get COEDS I SLUR ... or even "I SLUR CODES" and the ever-popular "CRUD LEI SOS" which seems to equate disclosure with a very bad trip to Hawaii.

Pass the mai-tais, please.

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Well what we have here is someone who - like you say - mixes words up so that their meaning and relation to the topic being discussed is no longer important, he mutates them to fit the need in which he is describing..

For instance..

instead of knowing actuall root word relation ships of the parts of the words (usually 2 parts) in Latin or Greek or where ever a word might be from.. he plays with it giving the artificial apperance of inteligence or advanced knowledge.. it is no wonder then that it all seem beyond us and over our heads.

I am not even sure I understand the point of the thread? .. You think disclosure was a word invented around low flying disks.. and that someone pretains to those who believe in UFO's? .....

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Although creative, very meaningless.

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indellkoffer

I had the same feelings, actually.

I don't debate feelings. Please feel free to provide evidence that ancient scriptures were not encoded, and we can have a more meaningful conversation, perhaps.

thanks,
john

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck

I am not even sure I understand the point of the thread? .. You think disclosure was a word invented around low flying disks.. and that someone pretains to those who believe in UFO's? .....

I'm suggesting the overwhelming amount of our minds that constitutes our thoughts has an influence upon everything we consciously do, create, and name.

I'm suggesting the same subconscious influences that encode our languages also influences our thought processes due to the presumption that our subconscious minds have better pattern recognition skills than our conscious minds.

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 05:48 PM
link   
OK..

And I am saying the word Disclosure has been around long before "ufo's" and the "disclosure" project? ... What exactly would you want to call the disclosure project? The word to disclose is the only thing relivant? .. I just don't understand your logic.. I see it is flawed.

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I don't know about the word games, seems to me you can manipulate this to say almost anything you wanted.

However, I'm down with the ants.
When the giant ants come, it's all over. I've been waiting for them for years now.....

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by SWAT Life
Although creative, very meaningless.

It's only meaningless if you can support with more than your opinion that it is meaningless.

Why encode religious texts if the whole point behind religion is to spread it to as many people as you can?

Here is a Source / Link that describes how ancient scripts were encoded, and how language was encoded thousands of years ago:

www.layhands.com...

In Hebrew, the word "Sheshach" is actually the word "Babylon" written in the Atbash code. Similarly, the term "Leb Kamai" is actually the word "Chaldea" (the archaic name of Babylon) written in the Atbash code. The footnotes for Jeremiah 25:26 and Jeremiah 51:41 in the NIV Bible say that "Sheshach is a cryptogram for Babylon." The footnote for Jeremiah 51:1 in the NIV Bible says that "Leb Kamai is a cryptogram for Chaldea, that is, Babylon."

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 05:54 PM
link   
(Tongue in cheek)

I hope narcotics are not the root cause of this thread

It's all starting to get very trippy

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
OK..

And I am saying the word Disclosure has been around long before "ufo's" and the "disclosure" project? ... What exactly would you want to call the disclosure project? The word to disclose is the only thing relivant? .. I just don't understand your logic.. I see it is flawed.

Then PLEASE feel free to dispute the logic:
www.abovetopsecret.com...'
www.abovetopsecret.com...'

Thanks,
john

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join