It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disc Low? Sure! Disc lo sure ....... Disclosure? Ants perhaps? **Speculative**

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by SWAT Life

I have a double doctorate in Psychology and Criminal Justice, and spent 5 years as a interrogator for law enforcement.

Congradulations. 3 of your colleages seem to think i'm just fine. In fact they were familiar with this stuff, and gave me a list of authors and books to read. Curious, why aren't you familiar with this information then?

As for "law enforcement"

See Lock?

hey, check this out ..... "q" makes the same sound as "ck"

See Loq?

hey, check this out ..... "c" makes the same sound as "s"

Cee Loq

hey, check this out ...... "e" makes the same sound as "ee"

Ce Loq = celoq

celoq
[mirror] polic

hey, check this out ......*add your silent "e" on the end of that and .....

I got "POLICE" from the term "SEE LOCK".

Question:Why do you think "cuss words" are cuss words?

Answer: Because they are binding, restricting.

Hand Cuffs? Cuff [mirror] ?

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher
you either could not, or would not address my supporting evidence, or my justification.

Your supporting evidence is non-existent, you imagined it.

Please feel free to explain how it was imagined. What possible other interpretations are there, other than what it was they said/wrote?

Did you view the links? Did you refute the scholars? Did you supply an alternate explanation as to what the first pope meant? Have you proven beyond all doubt that Edgar Cayce knew not what he was saying? Have you addressed any of the collaborating and supportive evidence i have supplied?

All you did was talk in circles and provide false positives from your theory from another thread, and totally ignored the subject title, and my questions towards it.

If it is your perception that i am talking in circles, then perhaps your current thinking is too linear. I provided you with the justification for doing it. I do suggest everything may be encoded, but i did not purposefully intend my posts to reflect the idea that one interpretation of the word "disclosure" is the only way the subconscious mind may percieve it, or consider percieving it.

The questions were about your interpretation of the word "disclosure", which you claim hold some secret code, yet you go of subject and start spitting out other interpretations.

Everything named by a broken mind has broken meanings.

Everything named by a seperated mind, has seperate meanings.

If the logic elludes you, then i doubt you have any degrees in Psychology.

Here let me do what you do...

di-sc-losure

die scum loser

Because the above statement is obviously the work of someone who is holding a double doctorate in Psychology and Criminal Justice.

disclosure

dies close ur

Are You On The Soul's Side?

Are you soul See side?

are = R
you = U
soul = sol
See = C
Side = sid

r u s o l c s i d [mirror] d i s c l o s u r

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by uplander

So bassicaly even if you invent your own meanings to a word they are ultimatly the same as the original one in the end since everything is the same and connected.

I believe this may be true, but to the subconscious mind, which has a great amount of influence over the conscious mind. I think it may be dependant (deep penned ant) upon our intentionality, which may be a variable in how we integrate information into our neuro-net, which is strongly influenced by the law of association. law of association implies that we only learn a new thing, if the new thing can "attach" to a pre-existing pre-requisite needed for learning a new thing, like legos, sort of.

An example of how the "law of association" works is demonstrated in the fact kindergarteners do not start learning math by learning algebra. First we must learn to count, and then enhance our math skills from there.

So what esoteric is saying is true on a level.

But, perhaps not on the conscious level. But rather on the level that makes up the vast majority of our thoughts, what lies beneath.

Please help me with all of this. My mind is not closed. I just am not as gullible as some. Facts are apparent to me to be one thing and to you another. I don't know.

I know it is not an easy concept to follow, since it is adverse and seemingly contradictory to everything we've been taught .... or at least it seems to be.

I'm suggesting (*and i'm far from the first) that our thought processes subliminally influence the creation of words, and also is subliminally influenced by the patterns recognized by the subconscious mind.

It is not the conscious mind that holds the monopoly on our experiences, and sensory input, but rather our subconscious minds that do, until a time when the instinct of "self before i serve anyone or anything" aka "self pre-serve" is not the dominant catalyst for our actions and behaviors.

I see these posts all the time. There was a time when I had to block someone because I could not read anymore of the bad bad logic that is being put here.

It is not "bad logic", but rather logic that is not compliant with the cellular primary command of selfishness.

For some reason, every time there is a new thread like this, it completely unnerves me to the point I get really dumbfounded. People really believe this too - seriously they do. Unbelievable.

I'm sorry. I feel obligated to share a thing. I find it difficult to find the words sometimes. Perhaps the error is mine.

I think our minds are not consciously accepting how the patterns in our words influence our behaviors. I'm attempting as best as i can to share a thing. And as much as i try to deny the passions that drive me to share it, i know there is some level of truth to it, or i promise you i would not persist.

Esoteric Teacher, how did your stay in Iraq go? Didn't you go there not too long ago ( I thought I read that before I blocked you the last time)?

My last tour was my third tour to iraq. I've been back for about 6 months now. It was the 7th war zone i had been to in 5 years, and it was the most trying tour i've had to date.

If you went there, did you listen to their language? If you could understand it, did you apply the principles that you do to the english language ?

I speak a little of a few dialects of arabic, and i suspect i mesh them together due to the different teachers i had from different regions of the middle east. But, yes i did do some research into it. If you would like to see an example of this, may i suggest you rent the movie "The Passion", and watch the seen in the garden as jesus is betrayed. Ignore the captions. And truly listen to the aramaic words that are being spoken. I did this with the garden scene as the romans were coming, and judas and jesus were speaking. If you remove the accents, and change the short and long sounds of the vowels, you can hear the character that is playing jesus say "Satan, havn't you spoken enough (...) this night".

give it a shot. you might hear it to.

Does every language speak in double talk and backwards meanings? Does it apply to everyone on earth or just the enlightened english speaking populous?

Each and every language created minds that are not one mind, but seperated minds, i would suspect have created languages with multiple truths, or perceptions, encoded into them. I do not think this phenomenon (if true) is apparent only in english.

You seem to be very thoughtful, but I'm wondering if it is gibberish. Is this a joke to you? If it is, I completely understand and am actually entertained. If you are serious, oh my.

It is not a joke to me.

I am very serious.

here is another example:

"Look I Fear"

i hear no "a" sound in "fear", so i take it out.

"Look I Fer"

"u" makes the same sound as "oo", and takes up less space ....

"Luk I Fer"

"c" makes the same sound as "k", so i replace it ......

"Luc i Fer"

add them together .....

"Lucifer"

And what was it that every angel, every messenger from heaven said prior to their message?

Be Not Afraid

````````````````````````
removed censor circumvention

Does this not support this theory?

[edit on 30/1/07 by masqua]

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 12:43 AM
link   
So, if everything else is encoded by our collective subconscious minds (*or mind), then .....

what is our subconscious mind telling us, which may be encoded into our languages?

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 12:58 AM
link   
but, i hear no "e" sound, so i remove them.....

Skis Skis Skis [mirror] Siks Siks Siks

Siks = Six

Shall i continue?

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Shall i continue?

No, please don't.

The "doctors" gave you the names of 3 books huh? Right. I'll be nice and NOT ask why you were seeing 3 different psychologists. Because everyone thats "ok" sees 3 mental health professionals, right?

Again you are filling your thread with worthless posts answering your own questions and ignoring or grossly distorting others. You indeed do ignore those that disagree with you, or you twist their questions and intent to back up your own warped logic.

Do you know how to use the "edit" button, or do you feel like you "made a difference" by posting one after the other after the other after the other? It makes your threads really hard to follow(as if they weren't hard enough already).

Better yet start ONE thread about this subject instead of instead of spouting this crap in every section of ATS. In fact they have a section specifically for this kind of stuff(Skunk Works).

P.S. I was going to try and keep it civil until you said this:

Oh, F.U.

[edit on 30-1-2007 by Tiloke]

[edit on 30-1-2007 by Tiloke]

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Ignore me; I was going to get in on this and then I realized I didn't.

[edit on 30-1-2007 by CreeWolf]

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by uplander

Huh? Trade = Tradition + aide? WHAT?

I was just giving an example that a word can be perceived in infinite ways.

People were once tradding things to aide other people it was just an example nothing more. You can perceive the word in endless ways and it all comes down to the same because everything is connected together throught reality.

You can use a philosophy to take a 500 words explanation and turn it into one single word, it's all connected.

Words are used to interpret reality and since there are infinite levels of consciousness there are also infinite ways to perceive a word.

The word apple could have been invented for a door and a door could have been an apple and if that were the case, right now i would be telling you that the word door could have been an apple and an apple could have been a door.

So in the end it's all the same just like infinity.

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Esoteric, get a better avatar or change your picture. It's killing my eyes. Who uses a dark color on a dark background? Thats like using very dark grey on black. Or rather the other way around.

I understand what you are saying, but it's still too far out. Thats like rescrambling numbers to make up '2012' or '6669' or other stuff like that.

Same thing, different setting. You get a gold star sticker for creativity.

Also

"SEE LOCK" turns into "QQ"

[edit on 30-1-2007 by CidCaldensfey]

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Does this really belong in the Aliens & UFOs section? Seriously ET, I'm sure your intentions are good but there is simply too much reliance on phrases that don't exist. People who see flying discs don't collectively cry "DISC LOW! SURE!" And I can't remember the last time I or anyone else said "SEE LOCK" and then began comparing the sounds of consanants and vowels, mirroring q's and then ultimately concluding 'POLICE'. Even if it was logical to do so, what has been proved? What point has been made? I genuinely would like an explanation ET...

EXPLANATION

ECS PLANE NATION

ECS backwards becomes SKE. Illogically mess with the E and it becomes a Y.

SKY PLANE NATION.

Now I'm sure YOU know what this means ET....

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Osessive
Compulsive
Disorder

I have a friend just like this. He is taking anit-psychotics, and anti-depressants. He is also taking a very large dosage of Adderall (which only makes his OCD much worse), which my friends and I lovingly refer to as "Chatterall" because he never shuts up.

His OCD mixed with the Adderall makes him find meaning in the most mudane things you could imagine.

-There is a mirror in his living room (he lives with his mother, of course) with an inperfection in it....basically a blurry spot. It is hanging over his mantle. On christmas eve his mother lit a candle and put it on the mantle. The reflection in the blurry spot was distorted and he swore it was an image of a sword. The sword of the holy spirit was blessing his house and he made all his friends come over so he could show us his "special" secret present. Needless to say, we were not too thrilled when we got there

-His mother was selling their house at the time and the realtor's sign in front of their house had a phone number on it. It was something like this 776-7667. He claimed that the 7 was the number of the Lord, and that 6 was the number of Satan, and that the 7's were surrounding the 6's and that meant he was accepted by God and that his house was protected. Mind you, this was the realtor's number and not his.....wow.

-He tells me he had a revelation (again), and I try not to roll my eyes. He tells me that Jesus was from Israel, Jesus Israel= Jesus Is Real! I then roll my eyes. There is just no other way to react to someone that tells you something like this to your face.

He has notebooks full of the very thing Esoteric Teacher (E.T. OMG HOPE I DIDN"T BLOW YOUR MIND) has written in this thread, but with more number play. Basically, he is insane. The doctors think so, his friends think so. Hell, even his family thinks so. The only person that thinks he is profound and that he is unlocking the secrets of the universe by pouring over and dissecting the most insignifigant details.......is himself.

E.T. are you taking Adderall?

p.s. I just thought of something. My friend is taking Adderall for his Attention Deficit Disorder.
Adderall is perscribed for A.D.D.
Adderall = A.D.D.
I think there is really something to this.

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tiloke

Shall i continue?

No, please don't.

The "doctors" gave you the names of 3 books huh? Right.

Thanks for the Proof that you aren't paying attention to what is actually being presented.

I said:

3 of your colleages seem to think i'm just fine. In fact they were familiar with this stuff, and gave me a list of authors and books to read.

You saw something else obviously that led to a response that was not an appropriate response to the material that was presented.

Your response was:

The "doctors" gave you the names of 3 books huh? Right.

Why should i continue to entertain a conversation with you when you are not willing to have a meaningful dialogue based upon what is actually being said?

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by selfless
I was just giving an example that a word can be perceived in infinite ways.

Some people are content to think as linear as they have been conditioned to think.

For all the negativity this concept recieves, yet no one even attempts to debunk the justification behind us doing what we do with the words.

just rhetoric based upon their opinion.

Opinion?

"Self Pre-Serve" + whatever is compliant with the instinct of selfishness. Anything that is not compliant with selfishness, cannot be learned since it is outside the confines of their capability, in accordance with the law of association.

Words are used to interpret reality and since there are infinite levels of consciousness there are also infinite ways to perceive a word.

It seems most people who are dissagreeing with me, but not debating the supportive facts, do not see it. They have no basis for comparison, yet.

The word apple could have been invented for a door and a door could have been an apple and if that were the case, right now i would be telling you that the word door could have been an apple and an apple could have been a door.

A PILL a day keeps the doctor away. So does an apple. But this must not make any sense to those who will not acknowledge or recognize that it may be influencing their thought processes in the part of their brain that their not consciously aware of, which also has priority over all incoming sensory information.

````````````````````````
fixed quotes

[edit on 30/1/07 by masqua]

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tiloke

P.S. I was going to try and keep it civil until you said this:

Oh, F.U.

I was using that as an example, not as a comment directed towards you, or anyone else.

Sorry for the misinterpretation of my intentions.

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by greerISaFraud
Basically, he is insane.

The word insane means to reside within one's own mind.

In order for someone to determine that anyone else is insane, they would have to be in their mind to observe that they are in their mind.

If one person is in another person's mind to observe that the person is in their mind, wouldn't the person calling the other person insane ...

Have to be OUT OF THEIR MIND as a prerequisite to observing someone else who is in their mind?

Thanks for the contribution, and the diagnosis.

wrote code = rot cod [mirror] doc tor = doctor

thanks for trying to play,
john

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Hey esoterric,

To diagnose an other Human vessel as in-sane would mean the Human vessel performing the diagnostic must Be venturing in to out-sanity; Out of its own mind.

We are Omni-sane : In, out, up, down, left, right, middle, the mind is every where and No where because it is No where and every where; Omni-directional or Omni-fied entities Existing Omni-divi-dually (All-divided-duality) yet simultaneously Eternally and Omni-finitely connected and this knowledge Exists for Us, Be-cause We are effect, and to know that We are it, this will eventually ameliorate Our one sided phychogenetics and bring upon Us a golden age of ambidextrous phychogenesis; a new reality where all is seen and all can Be known as a result of Us knowing all at the presentation of a question through Being the basis of Existence that is perfection

[edit on 30-1-2007 by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal]

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 02:40 PM
link   

hmmm and you are a "writer - scholar"?? That makes me worried.

in·sane

–adjective

1. not sane; not of sound mind; mentally deranged.
2. of, pertaining to, or characteristic of a person who is mentally deranged: insane actions; an insane asylum.
3. utterly senseless: an insane plan.

[edit on 30-1-2007 by SWAT Life]

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 02:45 PM
link   
SWAT life,

You keep inuslting him for no reasons whatsoever...

He never insulted you and you're all over him.

Why all the hostility? what is the issue here?

Why can't we have peace?

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by SWAT Life

hmmm and you are a "writer - scholar"?? That makes me worried.

in·sane

–adjective

1. not sane; not of sound mind; mentally deranged.
2. of, pertaining to, or characteristic of a person who is mentally deranged: insane actions; an insane asylum.
3. utterly senseless: an insane plan.
[edit on 30-1-2007 by SWAT Life]

In : in, within, inside. To or to-ward the in-side of

Sane : mentally healthy; free from mental diss order.

In-sane : In, with-in, and/or in-side mental health and free from mental diss order

[edit on 30-1-2007 by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal]

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by selfless

You keep inuslting him for no reasons whatsoever...

I didn't insult anyone.. thank you.

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal

In : in, within, inside. To or to-ward the in-side of

Sane : mentally healthy; free from mental diss order.

In-sane : In, with-in, and/or in-side mental health and free from mental diss order

You can't quite do that with the word "insane". That word was structured differently. In this case the "in" part means "NOT". It doesn't mean "inside".

independent = not dependent = not requiring support

dependent = requiring support

so..

insane = not sane

in-3
a prefix of Latin origin, corresponding to English un-, having a negative or privative force, freely used as an English formative, esp. of adjectives and their derivatives and of nouns (inattention; indefensible; inexpensive; inorganic; invariable). It assumes the same phonetic phases as in- 2 (impartial; immeasurable; illiterate; irregular, etc.). In French, it became en- and thus occurs unfelt in such words as enemy (French ennemi, Latin inimicus, lit., not friendly).

source

[edit on 31-1-2007 by SWAT Life]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join