It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disc Low? Sure! Disc lo sure ....... Disclosure? Ants perhaps? **Speculative**

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by subject x

However, I'm down with the ants.
When the giant ants come, it's all over. I've been waiting for them for years now.....

Yes, perhaps we should be tolerant of the taller ant.

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Please stop making a thread for every one of these.

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher

Originally posted by Indellkoffer

Originally posted by Tiloke
Esoteric , your posts were interesting at first, but your last few are seeing things that aren't there.

I had the same feelings, actually.

I don't debate feelings. Please feel free to provide evidence that ancient scriptures were not encoded, and we can have a more meaningful conversation, perhaps.

thanks,
john

What does the encoding (true or not) of the scriptures have to do with your word games using the english language?

A deliberate coding of a text is much different then say...changing a words spelling and pronunciation in order to find what it is you want to find. Skewing around with the roots (which often come from two seperate languages to form one english word) doesn't help the point either.

Maybe if I post in bold you will stop ignoring my posts that you don't find to your liking and which question your methods. ::points to the pyramid thread::

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Johnmike

Please either stop reading them, or dispute the justification behind the logic i present.

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 06:17 PM
link   
No, the problem is that you can't keep these to one thread. It has nothing to do with disputing any logic.

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Please either stop reading them, or dispute the justification behind the logic i present.

First I read the two threads you posted.. same crap different word.

Stop reading or start disputing? ..

You give the word and the stupid game with the word but no actuall factual truth or scholarly imput AT ALL. Just your little game. Show me a good example and I might consider you worth while to read.

I think you know nothing of human languages. Nothing at all.

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
OK..

And I am saying the word Disclosure has been around long before "ufo's" and the "disclosure" project? ... What exactly would you want to call the disclosure project? The word to disclose is the only thing relivant? .. I just don't understand your logic.. I see it is flawed.

I don't think he means that the word "disclosure" has been invented for ufo's, but that it has come to be associated with it.

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 06:40 PM
link   
No.. it came into relation because they wanted to disclose the facts behind UFO's ... hence Disclosure.

Subconcious BS has nothing to do with it.

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by spines

What does the encoding (true or not) of the scriptures have to do with your word games using the english language?

Since humanity integrates information, observes, and thinks with a fractionalized psychi, it stands to reason that language is also created with a fractionalized mind.

Since all incoming sensory input first gets delivered to the subconscious mind, whatever the conscious mind experiences is not first hand. It is dependent upon the conscious state of mind, and what it can accept consciously without damaging it's neuro-net, which determines what the subconscious mind can present to the conscious mind.

Our subconscious minds hold all information, our conscious minds a small fraction of what it was capable of accepting from the subconscious.

So, if patterns were encoded into religious scriptures thousands of years ago, it seems a contradiction to me to encode and hide the truth of what it is/was you were trying to spread.

In other words, why encode religious scripture and texts if your mission was to spread the word?

If the patterns were encoded, and the subconscious mind is what has the pattern recognition skills to decode it, then what was the purpose of encoding it unless their intent was not to "condition" the subconscious, or influence actions and behaviors, or influence thought processes, or .... to contain a message for the future .....

If there was no truth in it, then why would words like "prophet" and "prophecy", and "prediction" ever enter the english lexicon?

In other words: Why do words like "prophecy" & "prediction" exist in the dictionary if there was no justification for such words to exist, other than imagination?

I still entertain the idea that perhaps it is some subconscious mechanism we have within us that either remembers the future, or calculates what possible future events could exist, and that the subconscious mind either puts future memories, or puts possible future events into our language without us being consciously aware of it, due to a defense mechanism "Self Pre-Serve" aka "Self Preservation".

Originally posted by spines

I have already supplied links to other threads that address this. And, after thousands of viewings, and hundreds of responses from members, i have not seen any posts that discredit the fundamental support for this theory. I would also like to say, that this is not just my theory, but one that has been built upon for generations by people smarter than i.

A deliberate coding of a text is much different then say...changing a words spelling and pronunciation in order to find what it is you want to find.

This is not what i am doing, and a better explanation can be found in the links i previously supplied. This is not a hap-hazard theory. It has a lot of supportive, and collaborated evidence.

But, perhaps it is our very dna that is incompatible with the observation of the truth. Perhaps the truth is not compliant with selfishness, if you believe our basic instinct is "self pre-serve", that is.

Maybe if I post in bold you will stop ignoring my posts that you don't find to your liking and which question your methods. ::points to the pyramid thread::

I'll read through it in a little bit, and address what i may have overlooked.

I opologize for having missed something, and upsetting you.

thanks,
john

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 06:47 PM
link   
All I wanna know is where do you get your nug?

and can you mail me some?

[edit on 29-1-2007 by Lysergic]

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
All I wanna know is where do you get your nug?

If by "nug" you mean what i think you mean, my job does not permit it.

But, thanks for sharing all the same,
john

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 07:00 PM
link   

No, the problem is that you can't keep these to one thread. It has nothing to do with disputing any logic.

Good Point.

And what forum should i put that one thread in, if there is truth behind it, and it can offer insight into every subject, every forum?

Furthermore:

If i could prove beyond all reasonable doubt that they are among us, and they have dominion over time, and that they even have control/inlfuence over our very languages .....

Would you want me to prove this to you, or would you rather me just try to keep you open minded to the possibilities?

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 07:02 PM
link   
esoteric teacher
coteries cheater

esoteric from the greek esoterikos, "belonging to an inner circle".
adjective: confined to and understandable by only an enlightened inner circle.

co·ter·ie (kō'tə-rē, kō'tə-rē')
n. A small, often select group of persons who associate with one another frequently.

teacher
noun: a personified abstraction that teaches, a person who is paid to teach.

cheater (chee-ter)
-noun
1. a person or thing that cheats

2. cheaters, slang.

a. eyeglasses; spectacles
b. FALSIES.

coteries cheater,
some one who cheats small select groups of people.

esoteric teacher
some one who teaches small select groups of people who are the only ones that understand him/her.

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tiloke
Esoteric , your posts were interesting at first, but your last few are seeing things that aren't there.

So let me get this straight,

If you change the spelling, pronunciation, and mix the words up, you get other words that might kind of sound like other words?

Wow, simply amazing.You're realllly starting to stretch now..

Please dont let this post turn into your other ones where you relentlessly spout this stuff and ignore those that disagree and point out the liguistic timetable impossibilities of what you suggest.

Ah, you beat me to it. I knew this was one of Esoteric Teacher's posts as soon as I saw the title. At first I respected the guy, but since he went insane and started posting random extremely stretched play-on-words, I've lost all of that.

esoteric teacher
some one who teaches small select groups of people who are the only ones that understand him/her.

[edit on 29-1-2007 by Yarcofin]

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 07:10 PM
link   

First I read the two threads you posted.. same crap different word.

Stop reading or start disputing? ..

You give the word and the stupid game with the word but no actuall factual truth or scholarly imput AT ALL. Just your little game. Show me a good example and I might consider you worth while to read.

I don't think you read the two threads. Either that or you don't consider the scholars scholars. Perhaps you do not consider the First Pope scholarly, considering he was literate at a time when literacy levels were far lower:

www.earlychristianwritings.com...

XXXVIII. ....... Concerning which the Lord saith in a mystery: Unless ye make the things of the right hand as those of the left, and those of the left as those of the right, and those that are above as those below, and those that are behind as those that are before, ye shall not have knowedge of the kingdom.

What do you think is being written here in the book of "The Acts of Peter"?

Why would the Roman Catholic Church opt to leave a book out which is about the foundation of the church? Does the book reveal too much concerning the secrets of sacred knowledge?

I think you know nothing of human languages. Nothing at all.

and this opinion overides truth how?

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yarcofin
At first I respected the guy, but since he went insane and started posting random extremely stretched play-on-words, I've lost all of that.

Then, perhaps you deny yourself knowledge concerning the Kingdom of Heaven. And in the process of dissagreeing with me ..... Perhaps there are many more you dissagree with as well ......

Unless ye make the things of the right hand as those of the left, and those of the left as those of the right, and those that are above as those below, and those that are behind as those that are before, ye shall not have knowedge of the kingdom.
-- The First Pontiff, Saint Peter.

It is given in thy writings of Scripture, although in a hidden manner, ye may observe if ye will look.

-- The Edgar Cayce Companion (Compiled by B. Ernest Frejer) page 173, reading #5747-3

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 07:32 PM
link   
If i could prove beyond all reasonable doubt that they are among us, and they have dominion over time, and that they even have control/inlfuence over our very languages .....

Would you want me to prove this to you, or would you rather me just try to keep you open minded to the possibilities?

Oh, F.U.

O.F.U. [mirror] U.F.O.

Saw Sir? Saucer?

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 07:37 PM
link   

meaningful

Mean In Full.

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Subconcious BS has nothing to do with it.

If someone accepts as fact that the subconscious has nothing to do with "it", then what percentage of one's thoughts is someone consciously choosing to ignore?

If someone is not familiar with what constitutes the basis of their opinion, and not consciously aware of what it is that determines their intentions, then when judging a thing, what is it that they have for a basis for comparison?

[edit on 29-1-2007 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 08:02 PM
link   

If someone is not familiar with what constitutes the basis of their opinion, and not consciously aware of what it is that determines their intentions, then when judging a thing, what is it that they have for a basis for comparison?

[edit on 29-1-2007 by Esoteric Teacher]

Their current level of .consciousness

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join