It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disc Low? Sure! Disc lo sure ....... Disclosure? Ants perhaps? **Speculative**

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by selfless

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher

If someone is not familiar with what constitutes the basis of their opinion, and not consciously aware of what it is that determines their intentions, then when judging a thing, what is it that they have for a basis for comparison?

Their current level of .consciousness

thank you selfless,
john

edit to add: Or when judging someone else, all they have for comparison is that which they know of themselves.

[edit on 29-1-2007 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Although, i'm not the first to suggest it ....

Lose soar? (lost the ability to soar / soar = fly)

Looser?

Roswell [mirror] llewsor

llewsor = loser?

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 08:22 PM
link   

It's only meaningless if you can support with more than your opinion that it is meaningless.

Disclosure was created from the word closure. With the prefix dis added to it.

Dis is a latin prefix meaning “apart,” “asunder,” “away,” “utterly,” or having a privative, negative, or reversing force.
dictionary.reference.com...

Closure well is a no brain-er, but here is the definition anyway:

Disclosure - reversing the end of discussion.

The problem with your original post is that you are butchering a word just to fit what your imagination has seen. You must first know the English meaning before you go and butcher it and claim its a secret code.

Dis-closure is the way it was designed. Yet you chopped it into Disc-lo-sure. Which is just completely meaningless, unless you are drugged up and thinking about UFO's. Luckily for you, a "disc shape" just so happens to be the "icon shape" burned into peoples imaginations by cartoons and movies and more, even though UFO's come in many different shapes.

Also you use the term "lo". Which in Biblical expressions usually meant "look" or "see". Now commonly used as a surprise type of expression like "lo and behold!".
Or in your case, if you are lazy and spend to much time looking at commercial advertisements (who doesn't) then just maybe "lo" can mean "low", but that would mean you are taking the meaning from present day and not the past.

So not only is your interpretation going against common knowledge, it is also just straight meaningless. For a "writer-scholar" you would think you would do a bit more research before you get excited and post a new topic about it.

Now, thats not my opinion, thats just facts.

[edit on 29-1-2007 by SWAT Life]

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Esoteric Teacher, I really admire your visionary genius. As a society we are conditioned to be closed minded. Some say we lose our ability to see with our mind's eye. I like your post. Don't mind those whose eyes are still closed. Once you put on your blinders, it's hard to see beyond the veil of secrecy. That's why some fight it so hard, and they use the tools they were taught to use like ridicule. Or they simply look the other way. It's easier to deny the facts. How long will we remain "ignor-Ant"?

[edit on 083131p://010742 by HectorRmz]

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 08:31 PM
link   
One thing I forgot to ask...

...why do you believe that the word "disclosure" only deals with UFO's? Are you insisting that the word was only created because of UFO's? Do you truely believe that when the word disclosure was created, that the existance of UFO's was being hidden, or suppressed?

I very well doubt it.

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by SWAT Life

Thank you for the supportive evidence.

If discussion is words (word), then reverse it, just as the word suggests.

Perhaps if i give a good enough effort i might get a trophy.
although english has butchered both word's spelling, they sound the same forwards and backwards. hence: disclosure

The problem with your original post is that you are butchering a word just to fit what your imagination has seen.

Although i suspect any combination of any of the verses of the ancient texts would reveal truths concerning the root source, i have already supplied at least a hundred examples in another thread (link bottom of page 1) in which i only apply these rules, which systematically produce parrallel information from the source word or phrase:

1) spell the word/phrase out phonetically, like it sounds.
2) reverse the sequence of the letters, syllables
3) find the closest spelling which is gramatically correct.

example:
source = nipple
1) phonetically = ni pil
2) reverse = in lip
3) correct spelling = in lip (syllables reversed) nipple = in lip

do you recognize a correlation?

How many examples do i need to produce in order to demonstrate that there is a discernable pattern that the subconscious may recognize, but the conscious mind does not? ten? twenty? a hundred? a thousand? ten thousand?

incidently: phone e.t. i see (c) ally = phonetically

So not only is your interpretation going against common knowledge
, it is also just straight meaningless.

And most people who depend upon conforming to common knowledge are still searching for answers.

For a "writer-scholar" you would think you would do a bit more research before you get excited and post a new topic about it.

I have already made numerous references to the research i have done which has been available on this sight for months, yet no one has disputed it credibly to date.

Now, thats not my opinion, thats just facts.

Thank you for the contribution,
john

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by HectorRmz
I really admire your visionary genius. As a society we are conditioned to be closed minded. Some say we lose our ability to see with our mind's eye.

Or our cultures and societies condition us to close our mind's eye ....

Perhaps we are bapped in our eye when we are baptized and told to wait here when they splash us with water.

blessed [mirror] besseld ... be sealed? (*not that i hear a silent "a" in "sealed", but someone put it there)

this is what "bless you" originally meant. When someone sneezed it was thought that their spirit or soul might leave them, so their "blessing" was meant to seal their spirit in.

believer = belever (*i hear no "i" sound, it is a deciever)
revealed = reveled ( *i hear no "a" sound, it is a deciever)

belever [mirror] reveled

I like your post. Don't mind those whose eyes are still closed. Once you put on your blinders, it's hard to see beyond the veil of secrecy. That's why some fight it so hard, and they use the tools they were taught to use like ridicule. Or they simply look the other way. It's easier to deny the facts. How long will we remain "ignor-Ant"?

I thank you for sharing, and i thank you for your time,
john paul

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Everything in this reality is connected together and all comes from the same source of energy so it's only natural that every word you will hear will reflect it's own meaning in infinite ways.

Example,

Trade = Tradition + aide.

So bassicaly even if you invent your own meanings to a word they are ultimatly the same as the original one in the end since everything is the same and connected.

So what esoteric is saying is true on a level.

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 09:16 PM
link   
As much as I enjoy your attempt, I see right past your acting.

Thank you for the supportive evidence.

If discussion is words (word), then reverse it, just as the word suggests.

When I said "reversing the end of discussion", that was me explaining to you one of several ways to explain the combination of words with their first hand definitions. You are taking that explanation literally which is a big no-no.

dis- to reverse

closure- to close

Thank you for completely taking this out of context to support your theory, but to reverse close, would mean to reverse the verb, or action. That would mean to "open".

Although i suspect any combination of any of the verses of the ancient texts would reveal truths concerning the root source, i have already supplied at least a hundred examples in another thread (link bottom of page 1) in which i only apply these rules, which systematically produce parrallel information from the source word or phrase:

See the problem here now, is that you are changing the subject, to further make me believe in your theory. I do not care about "hundred examples in another thread", I am talking about your hack job on the word "disclosure".

Please do not force your theory on me, just because you managed to find other words that actually meant something after you hacked them into pieces.

I have already made numerous references to the research i have done which has been available on this sight for months, yet no one has disputed it credibly to date.

I'm sorry to say that most people, like myself, probably don't have time to dispute it. I almost found myself to not even comment on this subject, I just had to try to put an end to this nonsense.

Just because you found a few "false positives" with other words, doesn't mean your theory holds any water. If I were you, I would steer clear of the word "disclosure" when explaining your theory, because it only hurts it.

On that note... please answer my questions in the post's above.

...why do you believe that the word "disclosure" only deals with UFO's? Are you insisting that the word was only created because of UFO's? Do you truely believe that when the word disclosure was created, that the existance of UFO's was being hidden, or suppressed?

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 09:23 PM
link   

One thing I forgot to ask...

These questions are answered in other threads, of which i have supplied links to.

I very well doubt it.

skepticism noted.

Yet, i am still compelled to consider that the Secret is to Seek Writ, but perhaps one first needs to disregard the instinct of "self pre-serve" and have more empathy for the truth to consider that perhaps few tour the future.

I am willing to wager all that is mine to wager with that there is truth in what i am presenting here.

I do not believe i am misleading you.

I believe there is more than enough supportive evidence.

Seek Writ So Sigh E.T.

secret society

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 09:28 PM
link   

These questions are answered in other threads, of which i have supplied links to.

Seriously, stop dodging me. Answer the questions in this thread. These are quesions about the word "disclosure" and your hack job of the meaning of the word.

Disc-lo-sure, is your interpritation of it, which you claim has to deal with UFO's the shape of discs... please answer, and stop ignoring the questions.

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 09:43 PM
link   

When I said "reversing the end of discussion", that was me explaining to you one of several ways to explain the combination of words with their first hand definitions. You are taking that explanation literally which is a big no-no.

If one can not say what they mean, then they do not mean what they say.

dis- to reverse

closure- to close

ney = negative

dis ney = reverse the negative. Did Walt live up to his name?

Reagan ended the cold war with the threat of Star Wars. It was a Ray Gun that bounced of satallites. Did Reagan live up to his name?

New Ton (ton is a way of describing gravity) A new way of describing gravity. Did Isaac live up to his name?

See the problem here now, is that you are changing the subject, to further make me believe in your theory. I do not care about "hundred examples in another thread", I am talking about your hack job on the word "disclosure".

i was responding to your inquiry. I did not change the subject.

Please do not force your theory on me, just because you managed to find other words that actually meant something after you hacked them into pieces.

Please provide proof that i am forcing you to read this thread, or that i am forcing a theory (not mine) on you.

I'm sorry to say that most people, like myself, probably don't have time to dispute it.

yet, without reviewing and researching the reasoning behind it due to not having the time, you spend time here disputing it?

I almost found myself to not even comment on this subject, I just had to try to put an end to this nonsense.

Why "try"? If you can put an end to it, then disprove it.

On that note... please answer my questions in the post's above.

You said:

Why do you believe that the word "disclosure" only deals with UFO's?

My response is: Can you please provide proof that i said the word "disclosure" only deals with UFO's with a quote please?
If not, you must be seeing what you want to, rather than what is.

You said:

Are you insisting that the word was only created because of UFO's?

This is hard to answer, due to the fact i think there may be more than one cause that leads to the effect that our languages are encoded. It's not what i am insisting, but rather something i am not ruling out.

Thanks,
john

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 09:46 PM
link   

It is given in thy writings of Scripture, although in a hidden manner, ye may observe if ye will look.

hey et. does this language within a language have anything to do with theomatics??

Theomatics is a numerological study of the Greek and Hebrew text of the Christian Bible, based upon gematria and isopsephia, that its proponents assert demonstrates the direct intervention of God in the writing of Christian scripture.

Theomatics is based on gematria and isopsephia, systems which assign numerical values to letters in the ancient Hebrew and Greek alphabets.

Proponents of theomatics claim that an analysis of the Bible reveals numerical patterns that are not explicable by chance.

en.wikipedia.org...

example....

a hidden code encrypted in the hebrew lettering of the pentateuch, which is the name for the first five books of the old testament.

these are written originally in hebrew. if you take the first hebrew letter in genesis, skip 49 and take the next letter, and repeat the skip sequence, then every four letters spells torh (the Hebrew word pronounced 'torah', meaning 'the law of god').

this holds all the way through the first two books of the bible, genesis and exodus. when you get to the middle book of the five, leviticus, it stops. however, when you do the same skip sequence for deuteronomy and the book of numbers, it spells hrot, which is torh backwards.

go back now to the middle book of the five, leviticus, use the skip sequence again this time skipping every SEVEN letters, and it spells YHWH (pronounced YAWEH). which is the hebrew name for god!

so we have every 49 letters in genesis and exodus spelling 'the law of god' and pointing to leviticus, and every 49 letters of deuteronomy and numbers spelling 'the law of god' backwards and pointing to leviticus. every seven letters in this book spells YAWH; god himself.

Genesis Leviticus Deuterony
Torh->Torh->Torh-> YAWH

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Let's see if I can do it....

oh really=ohre a lly=or a lie

Hey, that's easy.....

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 11:07 PM
link   

ney = negative

dis ney = reverse the negative. Did Walt live up to his name?

WOW, ok my conclusion of your mental state is complete. I'm done here...

But before I go, please do this word...

Delusional

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 11:23 PM
link   

WOW, ok my conclusion of your mental state is complete. I'm done here...

And your qualifications for such a diagnosis are?

It is not i who does not address the issues. It is you.

You asked for substantiating support and justification for manipulating the words, and i supplied it.

you either could not, or would not address my supporting evidence, or my justification.

Either be willing to introduce information i may have omitted, or contradict the information i have supplied you with. You have done neither.

But before I go, please do this word...

Delusional

This one is easy. You think the great flood was water?

The word was deluge and the deluge of knowledge was placed in ALL, perhaps.

Deluge in all = delusional?

Of course, this is only one possible interpretation the mind may be making.

SWAT Life,
As for your attempt to portray me as someone who is ADAMant that my theory is absolute fact, and that i am presenting it as such...., i beg to differ.

i believe you may have missed a word in the Title that stated:

**Speculative**

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Funkydung

It is given in thy writings of Scripture, although in a hidden manner, ye may observe if ye will look.

hey et. does this language within a language have anything to do with theomatics??

I've responded to this twice, and neither time posted. This time i'll be sure to "copy" it before i hit the post button. *Sorry for the delay.

I'm not familiar with the words theomatics, gematria, or isopsephia.

I heard about "Etymology" for the first time a few days ago. "Byrd" suggested to me that i should look into it, and that it may be something i would find interest in.

I really appreciate the information, thanks. I'll have to look more into it, and although i am familiar with the numerals vs. letters, it is not something i spend time pondering too much.

Although i did notice this concerning the english language:

I is the 9th letter of the alphabet
A is the 1st letter of the alphabet
M is the 13th letter of the alphabet.

"I AM" = 9113, aka: "911 Trinity".

Thank you for taking the time to share that information Funkydung,
I did not know much about it, and i will look into it more.

thanks for your time,
john paul

Different thought:

Using current WAR methods being utilized by mankind, we can see how COMMUNICATIONS are one of the first things targetted in order to seperate command and control from enemy forces. It has been a tactic utilized in all successful campaigns in recent years.

using this fact as a basis for comparison, is it not fair to assume that E.T. might do the same?

Also, is it fair to speculate that E.T. may use different means of communication?

i appreciate your thoughts, even if you disagree with the justification i offer as to why i do what i do.

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 11:38 PM
link   

And your qualifications for such a diagnosis are?

I have a double doctorate in Psychology and Criminal Justice, and spent 5 years as a interrogator for law enforcement.

you either could not, or would not address my supporting evidence, or my justification.

Your supporting evidence is non-existent, you imagined it. All you did was talk in circles and provide false positives from your theory from another thread, and totally ignored the subject title, and my questions towards it. The questions were about your interpretation of the word "disclosure", which you claim hold some secret code, yet you go of subject and start spitting out other interpretations.

Here let me do what you do...

di-sc-losure

die scum loser

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Here let me do what you do...

di-sc-losure

die scum loser

Hmmmmm..

die scum loser ---> dice come loose, E.R.

I think your subconcious is telling you to double check the fuzzy dice hanging from your rearview. Trouble ahead.

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by selfless
Everything in this reality is connected together and all comes from the same source of energy so it's only natural that every word you will hear will reflect it's own meaning in infinite ways.

Example,

Trade = Tradition + aide.

So bassicaly even if you invent your own meanings to a word they are ultimatly the same as the original one in the end since everything is the same and connected.

So what esoteric is saying is true on a level.

Huh? Trade = Tradition + aide? WHAT?

www.m-w.com...

Main Entry: 1trade
Pronunciation: 'trAd
Function: noun
Etymology: Middle English, from Middle Low German; akin to Old High German trata track, course, Old English tredan to tread
1 a obsolete : a path traversed : WAY b archaic : a track or trail left by a person or animal : TREAD 1
2 : a customary course of action : PRACTICE

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join