It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Religions' greatest "conspiracy". Words & Language. Subliminal Influence & Mind Control.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2006 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Perhaps you are familiar with "The Bible Code"? Perhaps not.

The entire reason for this thread is to introduce you to the idea that the true Bible Code would have a key or "primer" that also is in the bible itself.

I strongly believe that if there is a "Bible Code", that the Bible itself would have to be the key to such a code, if it existed in the first place.

I will present my fundumental reasons for entertaining such an idea in this thread, and perhaps you too will start to ponder such things.

Perhaps you believe in coincidences, and perhaps you think that things do happen for a reason. This is of course up to each individual to determine what they believe in. It is not my intention to impress upon you my will or interpretation. However, I will share with you information that has led me to believe that the possibility exists that the bible was encoded, as has been language, and all words, i believe.

Q: WHY IS THIS IMPORTANT?

A: Because:
1) it demonstrates understanding of human behavior, by someone/thing
2) if true, history has not been erased or re-written, or forgotten.
3) if true, there are no secrets kept from anyone.
4) if true, all possible future events have already been recorded.

Q: WHAT REASON DOES THE AUTHOR OF THIS THREAD HAVE FOR LOOKING AT WORD AND LANGUAGE IN SUCH A WAY?

A: Because
I believe the subconscious mind is much more capable of recognizing patterns than the conscious mind. I also believe that such patterns are not recognized by the conscious mind, nor is the conscious mind capable of determining how it's actions and behaviors are affected or influenced by such patterns. The reasoning for looking at language and it's ties to religion will be (hopefully) self-evident when coupled with the informational quotes and links listed in this thread.

The precept for this thread is to consider the possibility, probability, and plausibility that words and language itself is subliminally created and also subliminally influences peoples actions and behaviors, which i believe is dependant upon an individual's intentions. (whether they are self-serving or selfless). Obviously if a person's #1 initiator or motivator is their "instinct" of being "Self Before (pre) Serve", they may have difficulties connecting with this subject matter. Why? because at the root of their being they are selfish first and foremost.

I strongly believe that language/words themselves hold hidden truths concerning the truth about our history, past, present, and even our future. (untainted by the expectations of individual wants or percieved needs.)

Many great minds have given much effort into finding a "Bible Code", and also seem to suggest all language and words also contain "hidden" meanings.

In this thread I will share information that I have been introduced to through friends and research which have led me to inquire about such phenomenon.

Source/Link:
en.wikipedia.org...

Though he is better known for his love of science, the Bible was Sir Isaac Newton's greatest passion. He devoted more time to the study of Scripture than to science, and said, "I have a fundamental belief in the Bible as the Word of God, written by those who were inspired. I study the Bible daily." He spent a great deal of time trying to discover hidden messages within the Bible (See Bible code).

***I was curious as to what would motivate the "Father of Physics", and Einstein's "hero" to spend more time on looking into a suspect "bible code" than spending more time applying his mind to the sciences, which was his legacy to humanity. Why would Sir Isaac Newton think there was any truth to this?

Source/Link:
www.triumphpro.com...

Rabbi Adin Steinsaltz, a once-in-a-millennium scholar, as he has been called, was interviewed by Michael Drosnin, and was asked about the possibility of Bible codes. Noting an odd quirk of the Hebrew Text, he declared, “In the Bible time is reversed. The future is always written in the past tense, and the past is always written in the future tense.” No one knows why, he said.

Turning to the book of Isaiah, he related, “Here, in Isaiah, it says you need to look backwards to see the future.” He went on, “When Isaiah says, ‘Tell the things that are to come hereafter,’ you can translate the same words to read: ‘They told the future backwards.’ In fact, you can translate the same words to read, ‘Tell the letters in reverse.’ It’s like mirror writing” (p.175).

*** I'm sure anyone who has saw any of my "word games" has wondered why there would be any logical reason for doing so. However, it is my contention that unless a person is aware of what is transpiring in their subconscious mind, they are not absorbing the logic of it in their conscious mind alone.

Source/Link:
digilander.iol.it...

A 3,000 years old tradition states that God dictated the Torah, (i.e. The Law, the Pentateuch, the first five books of the Old Testament), to Moses, in a precise letter by letter sequence, and that historic events, past, present and future, are encoded in the Hebrew Scriptures by an encryption system which can be described and unlocked.

In other words a 3,000 year old tradition states that historical events of the past, present, and future have been encoded, can be accuratley described, and unlocked to reveal the truth about humanity's historical past, the present, and the future as well.

During the Middle Ages a famous rabbi, Moses Cordevaro, wrote “The secrets of the Torah are revealed..in the skipping of letters”. In the 18th century the greatest Jewish thinker of his time, Rabbi ElijahSolomon, known as the Vilna Gaon, said“All that was, is, and will be unto the end of time is included in the Torah, the first five books of the Bible”.

Source/Link:
www.layhands.com...

Ancient Traditions
Scholars tell us that Moses wrote the first five books of the Bible (called the "Torah" or the "Law of Moses") approximately 3500 years ago. Since that time, the Torah has been hand-copied with such amazing attention to detail that there are only a tiny number of differences in various copies of the Torah even after thousands of years. Scholars have long puzzled over this fanatical devotion to maintaining the precise letter-by-letter sequence contained in the original scrolls written by Moses, because no other ancient writings were preserved with this attention to detail. For instance, there are strict procedures which must be followed when scribes copy the Old Testament Scriptures by hand (other than the Torah), but these procedures are far less strict and rigorous than they are for the Torah scrolls. An example in English would be that if we copy a document by hand and accidentally spell the word "color" as "colour," it conveys exactly the same meaning even though we have not accurately copied the word in a letter-by-letter sense. These types of copying errors would be allowed for any Old Testament scroll other than the Torah scrolls, but the Torah scribes must maintain letter-by-letter perfection (see Cracking the Bible Code, Dr. Jeffrey Satinover).

This fanatical devotion to maintaining the exact letter-by-letter sequence when making copies of the Torah is due to an ancient tradition which has been passed down through generations of Jewish rabbis. According to this tradition, the Torah was not just inspired by God, it was actually given to Moses by God in a precise sequence, letter-by-letter, with no punctuation and no spaces. This ancient tradition says that there is encrypted information "hidden" in the Torah, and therefore the letter sequence must be copied perfectly. For example, a prominent rabbi in the eighteenth century known as the "Vilna Gaon" made the following claim:

"All that was, is, and will be unto the end of time is included in the Torah, the first five books of the Bible. ... and not merely in a general sense, but including the details of every person individually, and the most minute details of everything that happened to him from the day of his birth until his death; likewise of every kind of animal and beast and living thing that exists, and of herbage, and all that grows or is inert." (Cracking the Bible Code, Dr. Jeffrey Satinover, p.2).
This almost sounds like some kind of myth or legend. However, it demonstrates the ancient belief that there is information "hidden" in code in the words of the Torah, and that this information describes everything that is, was, or ever will be, including the details of the creation of the universe. For this reason, scribes down through the centuries who had the task of hand-copying the Torah were warned that:

"Should you perchance omit or add one single letter from the Torah, you would thereby destroy all the universe." (Cracking the Bible Code, Dr. Jeffrey Satinover, p.4).

[edit on 30-12-2006 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Dec, 30 2006 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Simple Examples of Hidden Information in the Bible
First of all, what is a code? A code is a way of hiding information from certain people while allowing other people (those who understand the code) to see or understand the information.
Many Christians have a hard time believing in the existence of "hidden codes" in the Bible because they say that God reveals information to us in the Bible rather than hiding information. However, this view actually contradicts Scripture, because the Bible specifically says that God hides certain information from people while causing it to be understandable to other people!
Let's take a look at some examples in the Bible, and we will begin to see that there definitely is information hidden in the Bible in a variety of ways:
1. Jesus Himself tells us that God deliberately hides certain information from some people while causing it to be understandable to other people:
"At that time Jesus said, "I praise you, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because you have hidden these things from the wise and learned, and revealed them to little children."" (Matthew 11:25)

(mod edit: please don't cut and paste long sections of texts from websites.

[edit on 31-12-2006 by Byrd]

posted on Dec, 30 2006 @ 06:20 PM
link   

10. There is a simple type of code that can be created by writing down the letters of the alphabet, and then underneath writing the letters in reverse order like this:
11. ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ
12. ZYXWVUTSRQPONMLKJIHGFEDCBA
Using this system, we can write the word "TORAH" in code by finding the T in the top row and replacing it with the letter just beneath it (G). Continuing with this substitution we end up with the word "TORAH" being encoded as "GLIZS."
This was a common form of code in ancient Hebrew writings, and it is referred to as "Atbash" (see for example Basic Concepts in Data Encryption). The Bible contains several examples of words written in the Atbash code, such as the following:
"and all the kings of the north, near and far, one after the other--all the kingdoms on the face of the earth. And after all of them, the king of Sheshach will drink it too." (Jeremiah 25:26)
"How Sheshach will be captured, the boast of the whole earth seized! What a horror Babylon will be among the nations!" (Jeremiah 51:41)
"This is what the LORD says: "See, I will stir up the spirit of a destroyer against Babylon and the people of Leb Kamai."" (Jeremiah 51:1)
In Hebrew, the word "Sheshach" is actually the word "Babylon" written in the Atbash code. Similarly, the term "Leb Kamai" is actually the word "Chaldea" (the archaic name of Babylon) written in the Atbash code. The footnotes for Jeremiah 25:26 and Jeremiah 51:41 in the NIV Bible say that "Sheshach is a cryptogram for Babylon." The footnote for Jeremiah 51:1 in the NIV Bible says that "Leb Kamai is a cryptogram for Chaldea, that is, Babylon."
This is another example of hidden information being deliberately encoded in the Bible.
13. Ancient Jewish tradition says that there are "70 gates of wisdom," meaning that there are 70 ways of interpreting the Torah. "Skipping letters" is said to be the 50th way (see Cracking the Bible Code, Dr. Jeffrey Satinover). This refers to a type of code in which words are formed by starting on a particular letter in a document and then skipping, say, every 10 letters until the hidden message is spelled out.

posted on Dec, 30 2006 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Even in Edgar Cayce's readings we find support for believing that language may be encoded. The following excerpt is from 5747-3 of Cayce's catalogued readings.

It is given in thy writings of Scripture, although in a hidden manner, ye may observe if ye will look.

-- The Edgar Cayce Companion (Compiled by B. Ernest Frejer) page 173, reading #5747-3

posted on Dec, 30 2006 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Curious foot note:

The "Acts of Peter" was left out of the bible, and listed as an apocrypha book.

Interesting considering it's ties to Peter, who was the foundation of the Roman Catholic Church, and by the bible's own teachings and Jesus words, Peter was to be the foundation or corner stone of the church.

At any rate, prior to Peter being crucified upside down these are supposedly some of his last teachings which could easily be applied to words/language itself:

www.earlychristianwritings.com...

XXXVIII. ....... Concerning which the Lord saith in a mystery: Unless ye make the things of the right hand as those of the left, and those of the left as those of the right, and those that are above as those below, and those that are behind as those that are before, ye shall not have knowedge of the kingdom.

What do you think is being written here in the book of "The Acts of Peter"?

Why would the Roman Catholic Church opt to leave a book out which is about the foundation of the church? Does the book reveal too much concerning the secrets of sacred knowledge?

posted on Dec, 30 2006 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Which lists many examples in which i demonstrate "commonalities" between keywords and phrases. Some members refer to as concidental and unsubstantiated, as well as "questionable", here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

In the above link i do not give much supportive evidence of what it is that compelled me to delve into such subject matter. I just give examples, some weak, some strong, i believe. In this thread i supply reasoning for myself and others to have looked at language in such a way.

I will compile a relevent list of words and phrases i believe to be examples of the material i am suggesting is pertanent here.

posted on Dec, 30 2006 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Esoteric, you certainly have a point. I have said it over and over, in order to understand the bible, particularly the prophecies, one must understand the minset of that age. It certainly was not the same as it is now.

In our generation, we tend to think that the prophets mean the same thing that we would if we had said it. Herein lies the fallacy in biblical interpretation. You cannot transpose the same meaning of words from back then, to the meaning that we have today.

Now, as far as any "bible code" is concerned, I don't think that it is out of the realm of possibility. However, according to Drosnin, if the "bible code" is true, then there is supposed to be a nuclear war in 2006. Well, it better hurry up!!
Today is December 30, 2006. I haven't seen where there is a nuclear war occurring. There has been plenty of threat of it, but nothing has happened as yet.

posted on Dec, 30 2006 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
You cannot transpose the same meaning of words from back then, to the meaning that we have today.

I believe you are correct, to a degree. However, i would like to point out that the first 5 books of the bible were (according to some accounts) written by the finger of God, or dictated to Moses, who wrote them letter by letter.

Although i do agree with the premise for your statement above, i do believe a correlation between words of antiquity and modern words exists, but we must keep in mind and practice empathy, in order to make an effort to understanding the mindset and the environment of the time of the "prophets" and authors of the books.

I would like to add .......
I do not necessarily subscribe to the belief that all language and all words have been encoded by any individual, or any "organization" or secret society. I do believe language and words have been encoded, but not necessarily by anyone who humanity can hold as responsible for the act.

Who owns and controls language?

Who develops words?

I think the phenomenon (or coincidence) is somehow the effect of humanitys' subconscious mechanisms. The causes may be numerous, of which i have not personally discounted the possibility that humanity may be "linked" telepathically, by some measure of the word. Or, perhaps, at the core of every individual's subconscious there is a mechanism within us that does wish to remain true to the self, even though the self may lie to itself, out of some defense mechanism that is a by-product of self pre-serve. Just my thoughts on it.

posted on Dec, 30 2006 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Then perhaps there are no mysteries left to those in "the know".

Perhaps, if it is true, then there are no SECRETS when one knows how to SEEK WRITS.

Below are some examples where I have followed the same principals (which I believe to be consistent with the teachings of religious doctrine):

1) Spell out the word phonetically. (consistent with the bible which praises innocence, and childrens’ minds.

2) Separate the syllables.

3) Reverse the order of the syllables and/or the word. (mirrored image)

4) Find the correct spelling in the English language that is also pronounced the same way as #3.

Below are 5 examples by which i demonstrate how applying a few "rules" of the word to the word can result in words or phrases that share commonality with the original root word or root phrase:

Example #1:

bird and bees [mirror] seed dna bride (*added silent "e" onto "brid")

Example #2:

Illuminati NWO [mirror] OWN it animul eye (*"i"=eye)

Example #3:

effort [mirror] trophy

Example #4

mature [mirror] r u tame = ARE(r) YOU(u) TAME(tam)

Example #5

teach [mirror] cheat

posted on Dec, 30 2006 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Well,Esoteric, my biggest thing is that when it comes to prophetic books,not sure if this is really what you are addressing on this thread, such as Revelation,one has to put it into perspective. The present generations' imagination is set aflame by the book of Revelation. However, one needs to realize that the ancient prophets had nothing to compare what they were "seeing" to.

Stop and think about it, something such as the falling of the World Trade Centers would have been considered pretty spectacular to the ancient mind. The weaponry of the modern world would have been, Whew
, to the ancient prophet's frame of reference.

My point is, we have to be careful when we start delving into "bible code" and Revelatory prophecies that speak of the "end times" and such.

You may be wondering, "Well what does this have to do with language?" Everything. The ancient prophets didn't have the vocabulary to describe aqatic tanks coming out of the ocean, so they referred to them as "beasts coming out of the sea."

Now to the present mind frame of reference, when he/she reads that, he/she is apt to think of some hideous creature rising from the depths of the sea. When in reality, the prophet meant something much more mundane than that.

Now, when one examine prophecies in general that have been interpreted as having already occurred, the prophecy is generally worded in a way that is more dramatic than the actual event was. I think we should all keep this in mind when dealing with ancient,particularly biblical, prophecy.

posted on Dec, 30 2006 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Well,Esoteric, my biggest thing is that when it comes to prophetic books,not sure if this is really what you are addressing on this thread, such as Revelation,one has to put it into perspective.

I'm suggesting that the perspecitve one has to put it into is applying the rules of the word of god to the book of revelations. Perhaps it will reveal deeper and more profound truths concerning the book of revelations, as well as every other mystery, ever known. I'm not saying that reading the words as is does not supply us with truth. I'm suggesting that applying the words from the rest of the book to the words in the book or revelations may indeed present more truth to the word. Perhaps knowing the bible frontwards, and backwards, supplies us with more truth, not a seperate or opposing interpretation, but an interpretation that provides us with more meaning, to include the intentionality of the author(s).

The present generations' imagination is set aflame by the book of Revelation. However, one needs to realize that the ancient prophets had nothing to compare what they were "seeing" to.

I agree. However, it was not imagination or ancient prophets who take credit for the writings. The ancient prophets give credit for the writings to someone else. Although, i do agree with you that the scribes and prophets did not always have full understanding of what it was they were conveying, they claim to be inspired to write by a seperate entity, sometimes from within themselves.

Stop and think about it, something such as the falling of the World Trade Centers would have been considered pretty spectacular to the ancient mind. The weaponry of the modern world would have been, Whew
, to the ancient prophet's frame of reference.

But perhaps not outside the prophets' sources' frame of reference. In other words, i am suggesting, that the writings were not of the prophets frame of reference, but from "god's" frame of reference. Or, perhaps humanitys' collective consciousness which does remember the future, even though our individual conscious minds usually pervcieve they do not.

My point is, we have to be careful when we start delving into "bible code" and Revelatory prophecies that speak of the "end times" and such.

I believe many truths may be correct concerning seemingly varying interpretations of biblical verses. To acknowledge and decide upon one is to limit the possibilites, and vainly and egotistically label "god" in some fashion.

For instance, I believe 666 may represent mankinds' six choices to first love six loves which begin with the sixth letter of the "all fib bet" which directly defy and break the first commandment:

Fear, Food, Family, Friends, Fornication, Finances.

But there may be equally correct interpretations as to the meaning of 666 as well:

most people look to the skies for a "God" they believe resides up there.

skies = skis (*long "i" sound, no "e" sound pronounced in the word)

skis skis skis[mirror] siks siks siks = six six six = 666

You may be wondering, "Well what does this have to do with language?" Everything. The ancient prophets didn't have the vocabulary....

But, if we are to believe the ancient prophets, it was not their vocabulary to begin with, but rather what "god" had permitted them to know.

The oldest texts worldwide that refer to how mankind obtained language and writing say it was provided to them by being that they did not believe to be human.

Although, i believe your point is valid. The thoughts you are having can be used to both support this theory, and also be used to dismiss it, especially if you do not subscribe to the belief that the author(s) of the bible could have had knowledge of languages that had not been written yet.

I think we should all keep this in mind when dealing with ancient,particularly biblical, prophecy.

I do agree, wholeheartedly. However, I do not always apply human constraints to the "entity" or "entities" that have given us said ancient prophecies. Although the prophecies are ancient, does not mean that the original source of the knowledge was "speaking" in ancient terms. If the future is/was encoded into the ancient texts, then surely the encoders had knowledge of future events, whether or not the recipients of the messages did or did not.

At any rate, i agree that a level of empathy for those tasked with writing the texts down must be a valued tool in any effort towards defining any codes hidden within the words.

Thanks SpeakerofTruth,
john

posted on Dec, 31 2006 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Some one may have already asked this, but I am a bit new to this subject matter, so I must ask now:

Is the concept of the code of which you speak, ET, just a bit ethnocentric? I mean to say, does it only work if you look at the Christian Bible printed in English? Does the same code apply to the Bible printed in Aramaic? Greek? Russian? French?

Please explain how this works for texts printed in other languages, and meanwhile I plan to do some additional reading from the links you posted to see what else I might learn.

Fascinating topic.

posted on Dec, 31 2006 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by wellwhatnow

Is the concept of the code of which you speak, ET, just a bit ethnocentric? I mean to say, does it only work if you look at the Christian Bible printed in English?

I certainly do not believe so. I believe the encoding encorporates all faiths, and all languages. Although, my support for such claims does rely upon English because it is the language I am most fluent in ("first" language), and I was raised in a culture that is socially inclined towards the bible.

Does the same code apply to the Bible printed in Aramaic? Greek? Russian? French?

I am taking somewhat of a leap a faith here. I do not speak, read or write fluently in Aramaic, Greek, Russian, or French. However, I am certain that our minds work relatively in the same fashion. What i mean by this is we are all required to "learn" the same way. Whether we are Greek, Russian, or French, we all "learn" through the process often called: "The Law of Association", which is a paramount variable in my personal interpretation of what a bible code would incorporate. "The Law of Association" is a general term that refers to the process in which the conscious mind incorporates information from the environment. To give an example of how people are usually required to learn this way would be most effectively shown in our school systems. We do not begin our childrens math curriculum in kindergarden or pre-school by beginning them with multiplication, division, algebra, or trigonometry. First they learn the numbers, how to count, then they progress. Why? Because in the conscious realm of understanding we can only accept a new bit of information as true if it can succesfully be integrated and comply with information we already accept as true, consciously. This reasoning alone, and/or paired with personal faith, leads me to blindly (almost blindly) believe that all languages, and all religions, do adhere in some form or another to the idea presented in this thread. Again, i do not speak, read, and write all languages, however i see certain consistancies from the words/phrases of other languages and faiths that have not yet permitted me to disregard this idea about all languages being influenced by the phenomenon of which i am speaking about.

Examples:
The opposite of applaud is: Boo
Stupid and ignorant people say: Duh
Perhaps there is a little truth in the Boo Duh .... Budah ??

Perhaps when a person looks around and thinks for the first time that "God" is All a little light turns on in their heads and they say "Ahh".
Perhaps there is a little truth in the All Ahh ...... Allah ??

Please explain how this works for texts printed in other languages,

I have yet to see enough evidence to convince me that the languages are that dissimiliar from one another.

The biblical words were not written in English, nor were they always transcribed that way when translating names or places.

For instance, one example might be provided from where it all started (via biblical reference):

It all started in some garden where they were naked, right? Referenced from the first page of the bible:

N U D E [mirror] E D U N

coincidence?

E L O H I M[mirror] M I H O L E = My Holy (*reverse phonetics)

posted on Dec, 31 2006 @ 01:13 AM
link   
I happened upon an interesting thread that introduced some information that in my mind relates to what is being discussed on this thread. The thread is authored by Dr_Strangecraft and is entitled: "Conspiracy against a "language of logic"".

www.belowtopsecret.com...

[edit on 31-12-2006 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Dec, 31 2006 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Esoteric, I certainly think that much of the bible came directly from God. Although, any one who is vaguely familiar with some of the things I post will be quick to point out that I do contend that it has been manipulated.

All of that is really beside the point on this thread. I bring it up because you do put heavy reliance on the prophecies being issued from the Godhead. Now, while I must admit that I too do believe that to be the case,it must be duly noted that it was the mind of the prophet that translated the messages from God.

What I am pointing out is that it was not God that transcribed the prophecies. God only revealed, inspired, the prophecies to the prophet.

[edit on 31-12-2006 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Dec, 31 2006 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher
Perhaps you are familiar with "The Bible Code"? Perhaps not.

The entire reason for this thread is to introduce you to the idea that the true Bible Code would have a key or "primer" that also is in the bible itself.

I strongly believe that if there is a "Bible Code", that the Bible itself would have to be the key to such a code, if it existed in the first place.

Such a long thread, so of course I skimmed it, and looked at your intro paragraph for context...but it seems the title would have been better named "Bible Code" vs the, somehwhat, long winded, "Religions' greates "conpiracy." Words & Language. Subliminial influence & Mind Control."

The reason I point this out, is at first glance, only the Bible Code seems to be main focus...however the title is supposed to show the main focus, of which Im not finding any of the points in it popping out. Im sure you cover aspects, hidden in here, but why not just call it Bible Code? Im sure that will help in accuracy, thus getting people who would be interested in reading this, to read it.

At first glance, your topic reminded me of someone on the Skype forums who talks about language and what a mess it is. I thought you may be the same person, but he definitley approaches the topic straight forward in regards to the conspiracy of Words and Language, whereas this is really not along those lines, per say. (Basically a bit misleading, which I know is not your intent, but again, it would help people better understand what your material is, perhaps, with a cleaner title.) Cause it does take time to go through such a thread, and people want to make sure they know what the general content is about.

Peace

dAlen

posted on Dec, 31 2006 @ 01:42 AM
link   
DAlen, because it is based upon the use of words and our understanding of what the words mean,I suppose.

posted on Dec, 31 2006 @ 02:16 AM
link   
I would like to point out, we are not in dissagreement.

I take note of your points, and i do acknowledge they are relevent to the subject matter, and your viewpoint should not be overlooked or ignored, because it is valued, and justified.

Esoteric, I certainly think that much of the bible came directly from God. Although, any one who is vaguely familiar with some of the things I post will be quick to point out that I do contend that it has been manipulated.

I understand that the texts may have been manipulated, however those manipulating the texts were not seperate from the source of the original encoding, whether counscious of it or not, their subconscious played a part in whatever manipulations were tolerated.

All of that is really beside the point on this thread. I bring it up because you do put heavy reliance on the prophecies being issued from the Godhead. Now, while I must admit that I too do believe that to be the case,it must be duly noted that it was the mind of the prophet that translated the messages from God.

I'd like everyone to take notice, that i am not dissagreeing with you. Your point is a valid one, and it ultimatley depends upon the individual, and what they choose to believe as true.

I agree that it must be duly noted that it was the mind of a the prophet that translated the message from God, but surely the same God would reside within the mind of the prophet.

Again, your stance is a valid one, and should not be simply ignored.

What I am pointing out is that it was not God that transcribed the prophecies. God only revealed, inspired, the prophecies to the prophet.

The only reason a prophet would have for not transcribing exactly the will of any Godhead would be FEAR of ridicule from their peers. If "The God" was on their side in the first place to reveal, inspire, and provide prophesy to, then aside from fear of ridicule from others, what purpose would a prophet have for not writing down exactly what they had been requested by "God" to do?

In my mind FEAR is the only barrier which would have hindered prophets from writing word for word, letter for letter, what they had been instructed to write. If "God" is "God", then "God" is in all things great and small, and if "God" so chooses, then no communication barrier exists, because "God" would surely be there as well.

However, if "prophets" were influenced by their percieved fears of how others would see them for having claimed to hear the word of "God", then this would be the only reason for their failure to communicate exactly what "God" had directed them to do.

So, it is my personal opinion that you are right. People at the time may have permitted their fears to rule over them, which may be why they opted to write in code, or may be why the word was tainted by their fears of failing to conform to human expectations.

The only logical reason a prophet would have for not writing letter for letter what they are directed to write (through divine inspiration) would be that they made a personal choice to have greater reverence for conformity into humanity's expectations, and held less regard for "God", and God's will.

posted on Dec, 31 2006 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Oh,Esoteric, I'm not implying that you are disagreeing. I'm just trying to keep your thread active because it's one of the better one that I have seen for quite some time.
I am just trying to contribute to the discussion.

posted on Dec, 31 2006 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by dAlen
..... but it seems the title would have been better named "Bible Code" vs the, somehwhat, long winded, "Religions' greates "conpiracy." Words & Language. Subliminial influence & Mind Control."

The reason I point this out, is at first glance, only the Bible Code seems to be main focus...however the title is supposed to show the main focus, of which Im not finding any of the points in it popping out. Im sure you cover aspects, hidden in here, but why not just call it Bible Code?

Thanks for the kind and constructive criticism.

I did chose not to call it anything related to the bible code because what i am talking about does not fall into the perameters of what people associate with the "Bible Code", and it's matrix of crossword puzzle like and skipping letters in sequences to obtain tight groupings of related information.

I'm not arguing against the accepted computer program software translations of the bible code. I'm trying to introduce the idea that there are numerous bible codes entagled into the bible, and that the same rules apply to ALL LANGUAGES, not just the bible.

The rules i follow and apply to words and phrases i did however adopt from the bible, but i apply those rules to all words and phrases and extract other neutral truths from them, be it past (historical), present, or future related concepts.

I have literally thousands of examples in my head, or written down in journals, that support the concept i am attempting to share.

I concede, dAlen, that my intro and title could have worded more properly, but sometimes my brain gets to thinking faster than my fingers move, and the ideas sometimes blend not so elegantly together.

The premise for introducing the bible code is that it was the initiator for making me look into the bible while applying the rules of the bible to the bible. After that i applied the same rules of the bible to everyday words and phrases found outside of the bible, and found that the rules applied there as well.

thanks,
john

<<   2  3  4 >>

join