It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese State TV Bans 'Year of the Pig' Commercials to Appease Muslims

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Yes, you are defending 'proven' liars. Im not defending all of bushs policies.

Again, I'm not here to defend ALL of China's policy. I'm only attacking the vast ignorant misconception people have of China... that's all.

Of course. Im not stupid. But china being the leading emitter in sulfur dioxide is also a big reason why china is such an ecological disaster.

And it looks like china is to over take the US as the worlds #1 emitter of green house gases by 2009. A decade ahead of the previous predictions.

Okay... CHina has ONE BILLION MORE PEOPLE THAN THE UNITED STATES and FINALLY catches up to the U.S. in terms of co2 emissions. The U.S. WILL STILL be far ahead of China in terms of emitting green house gases PER CAPITA and the U.S. HAS ALWAYS BEEN the top emitter of green house gases (both per cpita and as a whole). As an American, you have no right to # on China for it's co2 emissions. Oh, and let's not forget, the U.S. still produces 75% of the world's hazardous wastes... rofl, and you dare paint China as the world's biggest ecological problem. AND STILL must we forget that U.S. emission standards IS LOWER than that of China's? Sigh... hypocrisy at it's best.

Now this is your best argument right here. Hold on to it. I will pull that figure back then due to no reliable source to back me up. But, I will be the first to inform you if I run across a reliable source that claims that it is 'atleast' that much if not more. Still man, ya gotta admit that 130 mill is stilll alotta ppl that are being left in the dark.

Alright semper, there is no reliable source to back that up because IT IS COMPLETEL B.S.

130 mill is quite a lot... but compare it to the population - which is 1.3 BILLION. That's like 10% of the population - it's not great, but it's FAR from the picture of China that YOU paint (50-60%) and that's all I'm here to argue against - your vast ignorant, misconceived and wrong picture of China that YOU paint.

[edit on 1-2-2007 by k4rupt]

ape

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 11:17 PM
link   
up to your baiting tactics again eh k4rupt?

Mod Note: One Line and Short Posts – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 2-2-2007 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by k4rupt
Okay... CHina has ONE BILLION MORE PEOPLE THAN THE UNITED STATES and FINALLY catches up to the U.S. in terms of co2 emissions.

See this tic for tac is getting old with you. It still doesnt change the fact the the chinese are due to surpass the US as the worlds #1 emitter of fossil fuels. What happens say another 10-15 years from now?

The U.S. WILL STILL be far ahead of China in terms of emitting green house gases PER CAPITA and the U.S. HAS ALWAYS BEEN the top emitter of green house gases (both per cpita and as a whole).

Till.....2009.

As an American, you have no right to # on China for it's co2 emissions.

Let me say that as an American, it is precisely my goddamn right to say whatever I goddamn well please! So forgive me if I may come off as a unsympathetic bastard to your china.

I'm Merely pointing out the the realities that face china. Just because im not looking through your "china vision" goggles doesnt mean im wrong. To you maybe...But then agian, thats not saying a whole helluva lot now is it..

Oh, and let's not forget, the U.S. still produces 75% of the world's hazardous wastes...

I think your misinterpreting the numbers.
The important word to remember is "produces". In this case, what we purposely makes. In what affect were you referring to it (75%)? (Maybe I an missing the point?) Do you mean the Materials that contains toxic compounds over legal limits? Produces liquids that catches fire easily? Can explode? Corrodes metal containers etc? If you look at it like that then yes we do 'produce' 75% of the worlds toxic waste. I guess im still missing how that has a negative affect on our environment?(let me finish) The things you speak of are usually labeled with the skull and cross bones that are kept away in "safety containers." that are usually used in a safe manner. Now, how is that polluting the atmosphere? You still ignore the countermeasures that we use to clean up our pollution.

U.S. emission standards IS LOWER than that of China's? Sigh... hypocrisy at it's best.

lol way to kick your own ass with that statement. I just love how certain quotations can make or break a sentence. Especially during a debate (though i hate the word debate, sounds nerdy)

But anyways, lower then that of china?! Thats OUTRAGEOUS!! Please show me a source that validates that! China is the LOW standard that nations mark their very progress against.

Anywho, somehow the below statement disagrees with you entirely.

Even so, and putting aside these research shortcomings for the moment, the two agencies figure China would need a one-off investment of $135 billion to install the latest pollution-control technology to deal with the industrial pollution at its source and thus make a real lasting impact.

businessweek.com
China: Environmental Issues
www.eia.doe.gov...

Alright semper, there is no reliable source to back that up because IT IS COMPLETEL B.S.

Not that there isnt. It means that it hasnt been found yet. And unless your the almighty one himself, I highly doubt that you yourself have any inside information as to the "true" figures.
But I played your song and dance and withdrew my original figure.

130 mill is quite a lot... but compare it to the population

Finally some rationality.

- which is 1.3 BILLION. That's like 10% of the population - it's not great, but it's FAR from the picture of China that YOU paint (50-60%) and that's all I'm here to argue against - your vast ignorant, misconceived and wrong picture of China that YOU paint.

First off prove to me there are only 1.3 billion ppl in china. China has been undercounting its population for a long time. Also china is starting experience a shortage of girls in china... UH OH!

China has the most severe shortage of girls compared to boys of any country in the world today, as documented by China's surveys and censuses up to 2000. This article evaluates data on sex ratios in China since before the founding of the People's Republic, and shows that the relative dearth of girls has become more extreme during the last two decades, and that the problem is real and not merely due to undercounting of girls. Daughters are lost primarily through sex-selective abortion, secondly through excess female infant mortality, and thirdly through neglect or mistreatment of girls up to age three, in cities as well as rural areas. Until recently, the dearth of girls was confined to second or higher-order births, but now couples in some provinces are using sex-selective abortions for first births. Maps show the geographical concentration of life-threatening discrimination against girls and its spread over time. Son preference, low fertility and technology combine to cause the loss of daughters in China today, and compulsory family planning and the one-child policy exacerbate the problem. The discussion includes what the People's Republic of China has done to ameliorate life-threatening discrimination against girls and what further steps might be taken to improve the situation.

www.findarticles.com...
So there you have it, china is createing the worlds largest population of male homosexuals.
Or a military society hell bent on world domination?!

[edit on 112828p://3502pm by semperfoo]

[edit on 112828p://3702pm by semperfoo]

Mod Edit: Link format edited. Please review this post.

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by ape
up to your baiting tactics again eh k4rupt?

Hes a baiter, im a biter.

And I dont care how gay that just sounded.

Mod Note: Please Stay on Topic

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Semper, your arguments are completely ridiculous.

I have owned all of your statements already. Your ridiculous claims stating that China's poverty rate is at 60%... when confronted with facts, you deny them as propaganda AND THEN take back what you said stating you could not find a source. WELL OF COURSE YOU CAN'T FIND A SOURCE - ITS NOT TRUE. Now you're going to continue your bubble of ignorance by stating that it "just hasn't been found yet?"

You've got to be kiddin me right semper? When I post sources such as the washington post and the CIA fact book, you call them propaganda and say "prove it" whereas the only "Source" for your complete B.S. is your word on it that you saw it in a magazine somewhere. Seriously, SERIOUSLY, can you not see your own ridiculousness?

And now you're going to crap on China about it's pollution WHEN IN FACT you completely ignore that the United States HAS ALWAYS been the top emitter of Co2 and WILL STILL BE in terms of per capita. Is it only right that since China's population has ONE BILLION MORE PEOPLE than the U.S. that they actually catch up to U.S. emissions when calculated by WHOLE. LOL, ridiculous!

And U.S. automobile emission standards ARE lower than that of China's. Watch "An Inconvenient Truth" Al Gore states it pretty clearly. But then again, you think Al Gore is a communist propaganda machine... Dang, You're pretty far into your bubble huh?

Owned, semper, and you know it.

[edit on 2-2-2007 by k4rupt]

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 10:13 PM
link   

More like you taking bits and pieces of what I say by manipulating my posts and extrapolating them out to suit your argument.

As I said before, I never claimed to know everything. And about the washington post...If memory serves me correctly I never called it propaganda. I said and I quote. "Did you read it? Your source from the Washington posted pertained to what the dalai lama said. I countered that in my last post by giving you a Q&A with the dalai lama himself, and what he really said. And what he really thinks of china. What have you to say about that?" Before that I talked about common sense (the department your clearly lacking in
) I actually agree with the lama that tibet needs china. (It still doesnt change the genocide that has occurred there) I said that the lama said that as to keep his ppl safe. Which is true. If they act up and try to go against the dictatorship they will undoubtedly lose. So yes, tibet needs china because the alternative is death. Did that clarify it for you?

I did call the CIA factbook "regurgitated propaganda" because its figures came from the propaganda Headquarters (China). That was the only source you posted that I called "propaganda". I also proved that chinas GDP figures were bogus. (something you chose to ignore) I provided a link to that just to show how propaganda just runs right on out of the chincoms mouths.

Also china is an ecological wreck. China is killing its forests and animals off at an astonishing rate. There was a story (one of many) awhile back that said a rare inland species of freshwater dolphins are now extinct due to chinas massive pollution an their inability to CLEAN IT UP! And as far as chinas mythical "higher standards" go, the streets of beijing disagree.
China now generates more electricity from coal than the United States does, which is another driving force in co2 emissions. Something I dont think your taking into consideration. Also china doesnt use the latest technology (like the US) to filter its coal power plants that cause various types of widespread respiratory problems.. Along with various other ways and means that create pollution without the proper equipment in place to battle the pollution. Ive proven that. And show me a source that validates your claim that chinas automakers have higher standards in 'pollution prevention' the US automakers. Wheres the source??
My magazine source didnt fly, so your al gore source (the movie one) sure as hell wont fly either. so (and I meant this in the most annoying manner possible.) LINKKKKKKKKKKKK

So, do not pass go, you do NOT collect 200 dollars!

OWNED HAHA LOL IM AN IDIOT!!
And if you cant read sarcasm the "IM" is supposed to be you.

[edit on 102828p://3902pm by semperfoo]

[edit on 102828p://4302pm by semperfoo]

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by semperfoo

More like you taking bits and pieces of what I say by manipulating my posts and extrapolating them out to suit your argument.

As I said before, I never claimed to know everything. And about the washington post...If memory serves me correctly I never called it propaganda. I said and I quote. "Did you read it? Your source from the Washington posted pertained to what the dalai lama said. I countered that in my last post by giving you a Q&A with the dalai lama himself, and what he really said. And what he really thinks of china. What have you to say about that?" Before that I talked about common sense (the department your clearly lacking in
) I actually agree with the lama that tibet needs china. (It still doesnt change the genocide that has occurred there) I said that the lama said that as to keep his ppl safe. Which is true. If they act up and try to go against the dictatorship they will undoubtedly lose. So yes, tibet needs china because the alternative is death. Did that clarify it for you?

The alternative is death? You make no sense whatsoever. The Dalai Lama stated Tibet needs China in an interview in January 2007. Your Q&A was from when?

Let me ask you semper, have you ever been to Tibet? No? Then where the hell are you getting all this info about "only alternative is death?" Is it because of ONE video or a FEW "news reports" from freetibet.org? It's like me watching the Rodney King beating and saying that is how all African-Americans live in the U.S. That's cmopletely ridiculous right? ITS EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE DOING. YOU simply CANNOT state the whole situation of all Tibetans are like exactly what freetibet.org says... it's beyond ignorance.

I did call the CIA factbook "regurgitated propaganda" because its figures came from the propaganda Headquarters (China). That was the only source you posted that I called "propaganda". I also proved that chinas GDP figures were bogus. (something you chose to ignore) I provided a link to that just to show how propaganda just runs right on out of the chincoms mouths.

Here's the funny thing, how do you know that the information from the CIA factbook came from the propaganda headquarters in China? ... LOL, it turned out you were b.s.ing AGAIN!

The statistics from the CIA WFactbook came from the World Bank... 10% poverty level is from the world bank, the official Chinese statistics are even lower, however. Now, I would like you to tell me, how in God's name did you come up with 60%? B.S. B.S. B.S. me more semper, I love owning your b.s.

But hey, you want a source am I right? Take a look at this link: Link

"The forthcoming World Bank Poverty Assessment finds that in recent years China has continued to reduce poverty on an impressive scale. The poverty rate according to the Bank's $1 per day consumption line (measured at internationally comparable prices) declined from 16 percent of the population in 2001 to 10 percent in 2004"

"The forthcoming World Bank Poverty Assessment finds that in recent years China has continued to reduce poverty on an impressive scale."

ACCORDING TO THE WORLD BANK.

Owned enough yet?

Also china is an ecological wreck. China is killing its forests and animals off at an astonishing rate. There was a story (one of many) awhile back that said a rare inland species of freshwater dolphins are now extinct due to chinas massive pollution an their inability to CLEAN IT UP! And as far as chinas mythical "higher standards" go, the streets of beijing disagree.
China now generates more electricity from coal than the United States does, which is another driving force in co2 emissions. Something I dont think your taking into consideration. Also china doesnt use the latest technology (like the US) to filter its coal power plants that cause various types of widespread respiratory problems.. Along with various other ways and means that create pollution without the proper equipment in place to battle the pollution. Ive proven that. And show me a source that validates your claim that chinas automakers have higher standards in 'pollution prevention' the US automakers. Wheres the source??
My magazine source didnt fly, so your al gore source (the movie one) sure as hell wont fly either. so (and I meant this in the most annoying manner possible.) LINKKKKKKKKKKKK

WOW, you're going to compare "A magazine I read somewhere" to "An Inconvenient Truth by Al Gore" as the same level?

But hey, you want a link: HERE YOU GO:
www.autospies.com...
"Out of all developed countries (the EU, China, Japan etc), the US has the lowest fuel economy standards."

OH WAIT, OH WAIT, OH WAIT SEMPER: let me guess - that site is run by Chinese propagandists too, am I right? LOL!

Ahh semper this is fun. Everything you denied and wanted sources and proof for - GIVEN.

Alright well, let's not get too nasty with each other and get this bicker fight over with.

Confronted with MORE proof and facts, will you finally admit that what you said was completely wrong and misinformed instead of going on another "IT IS COMMIE PROPAGANDA b.s.? "50-60% poverty level in China based on a 'magazine i read somewhere' and that U.S. emission standards are higher"
... now will you admit to painting a completely false and ignorant picture OF China?

[edit on 3-2-2007 by k4rupt]

Mod Edit: Fixed Link

[edit on 2/4/07 by FredT]

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by k4rupt
The alternative is death? You make no sense whatsoever. The Dalai Lama stated Tibet needs China in an interview in January 2007. Your Q&A was from when?

1998-99 I believe. Funny how his tone has changed. Besides do you think you can post the actual source instead of merely quoteing it?

Let me ask you semper, have you ever been to Tibet? No? Then where the hell are you getting all this info about "only alternative is death?" Is it because of ONE video or a FEW "news reports" from freetibet.org? It's like me watching the Rodney King beating and saying that is how all African-Americans live in the U.S. That's cmopletely ridiculous right? ITS EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE DOING. YOU simply CANNOT state the whole situation of all Tibetans are like exactly what freetibet.org says... it's beyond ignorance.

I said (and history backs me on this) if the tibets were opposed to communist rule, that would be like them signing their death warrant. Look at taiwan for instance. China would more then likely respond in a militarily fashion if taiwan ever tryed to become an independant nation. what the hell do you think would happen to tibetans if they tryed to do the same thing?

Here's the funny thing, how do you know that the information from the CIA factbook came from the propaganda headquarters in China? ... lol - PROVE IT!

Well do they just pull the statisics out of their ass? You prove to me they come from somewhere else. You’re the one wanting to find out..

But hey again, take a look at this link: Link

Link doesnt work......

"The forthcoming World Bank Poverty Assessment finds that in recent years China has continued to reduce poverty on an impressive scale. The poverty rate according to the Bank's $1 per day consumption line (measured at internationally comparable prices) declined from 16 percent of the population in 2001 to 10 percent in 2004"

M'Kay..... And your telling me this because?....

"The forthcoming World Bank Poverty Assessment finds that in recent years China has continued to reduce poverty on an impressive scale."

ACCORDING TO THE WORLD BANK.

Owned enough yet?

what the hell are you talking about? Just because you can plagiarize doesnt make it anymore truer, especially when you give me a link that doesn’t work.

WOW, you're going to compare "A magazine I read somewhere" to "An Inconvenient Truth by Al Gore" as the same level?

Well I guess if you believe in everything you hear on television.....

Also what about sulfur dioxide, that thing that causes acid rain? yea china is the biggest emitter of sulfur dioxide. Now add that to chinas already growing car ownership which will make china have more car owners then the US by 2009 which in turn will sky rocket chinas already high pollution rate. China still is an ecological wreck. Do you know what sulfur dioxide can do to the atmosphere?
Acid rain in china threatening food chain.
www.terradaily.com...

The main culprit is Coal, the raw material for the country’s energy requirement. China produces and consumes, about 1,900 million metric tons of coal a year (2005). With higher than usual Sulfur content (1.1%) in Chinese coal, Stoichiometrically (perfect mixture of fuel and air for burning), it translates into 25.5 million tons or more of Sulfur Dioxide (SO2) gases in the atmosphere every year. This amount is higher by 27% of what it was in the Year 2000 and two and half times more than what it was in1990. As a matter fact, China is the worst atmospheric polluter in the world, more than combined US, India and Europe . With practically no regulations, Chinese utilities do not feel the need to clean up the flue gases. Industrialization pressure requires more and more electric power, which is inexpensively produced from coal. Cleaning up of outgoing flue gases, of SO2 contents, is not part of their remit. Regulations on emissions are one of the weakest links in today’s China . It is no wonder that the country side is affected.

Link: www.saag.org...

So there you have it. China is the worst atmospheric polluter in the world. As witnessed by Californians who breathe the smog that wafts over from china.. And it looks to get even worse as the years go on.

But hey, you want a link: HERE YOU GO:
www.autospies.com...

I thougth this was funny..

"Out of all developed countries (the EU, China, Japan etc), the US has the lowest fuel economy standards."

Since when did china become a "developed" nation? (I bet that got you all har... I mean, excited)
That killed alot of credability from a site that shows no research (just here say) to the actual facts. However I do not entirely disagree with it... I agree that many americans prefer 'luxury' items over "what gets the job done". Mainly because we can afford it. The average chinese cant. They go with "what gets the job done". Am I right? Also, notice how americans are switching to cars that have better gas mileage? (better fuel economy)

Mod Edit: Edited link size

[edit on 2/4/07 by FredT]

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 11:36 AM
link   

1998-99 I believe. Funny how his tone has changed. Besides do you think you can post the actual source instead of merely quoteing it?

tvnz.co.nz...

Well, heres one from Nov 2005. 6 years after your 98-99 interview.

Hm.. do you think you can post an actual source for your 60% chinese poverty level claim and your claim that the U.S. has higher automobile standards instead of just b.sling it while I gave YOU many links and you've given me NONE.

I said (and history backs me on this) if the tibets were opposed to communist rule, that would be like them signing their death warrant. Look at taiwan for instance. China would more then likely respond in a militarily fashion if taiwan ever tryed to become an independant nation. what the hell do you think would happen to tibetans if they tryed to do the same thing?

Are you kiddin me? What would happen if California declared indepedence? What would happen if ANY region of ANY nation declares independence? Military ACTION.... how would it be any different for China? Talk about blind biasness.

Well do they just pull the statisics out of their ass? You prove to me they come from somewhere else. You’re the one wanting to find out..

They got the stats from the WORLD BANK.

Link doesnt work......

You can always search worldbank.org

YOu have still failed to give me ONE link or source that remotely shows your 60% povrety level is true.

Well, take a look at this one then: info.worldbank.org...

Note* You have to highlight and copy and paste the link onto your browser.

M'Kay..... And your telling me this because?....

Well, you stated that China's poverty level was 60% (without proof whatsoever) and I'm showing you how ignorant that statement was WITH this proof.

what the hell are you talking about? Just because you can plagiarize doesnt make it anymore truer, especially when you give me a link that doesn’t work.

I've given you another link... yet you have stlil failed to show one link that states China's poverty level is 60%. I HAVE GIVNE YOU MANY, you call it b.s. yet you have NO LINK whatsoever. This is seirously getting ridiculous semper. Plain and simple.

Also what about sulfur dioxide, that thing that causes acid rain? yea china is the biggest emitter of sulfur dioxide. Now add that to chinas already growing car ownership which will make china have more car owners then the US by 2009 which in turn will sky rocket chinas already high pollution rate. China still is an ecological wreck. Do you know what sulfur dioxide can do to the atmosphere?
Acid rain in china threatening food chain.
www.terradaily.com...

The main culprit is Coal, the raw material for the country’s energy requirement. China produces and consumes, about 1,900 million metric tons of coal a year (2005). With higher than usual Sulfur content (1.1%) in Chinese coal, Stoichiometrically (perfect mixture of fuel and air for burning), it translates into 25.5 million tons or more of Sulfur Dioxide (SO2) gases in the atmosphere every year. This amount is higher by 27% of what it was in the Year 2000 and two and half times more than what it was in1990. As a matter fact, China is the worst atmospheric polluter in the world, more than combined US, India and Europe . With practically no regulations, Chinese utilities do not feel the need to clean up the flue gases. Industrialization pressure requires more and more electric power, which is inexpensively produced from coal. Cleaning up of outgoing flue gases, of SO2 contents, is not part of their remit. Regulations on emissions are one of the weakest links in today’s China . It is no wonder that the country side is affected.

Link: www.saag.org...

So there you have it. China is the worst atmospheric polluter in the world. As witnessed by Californians who breathe the smog that wafts over from china.. And it looks to get even worse as the years go on.

Worst atmospheric polluter in the world? "U.S. per-capita carbon dioxide emissions are six times the Chinese level." SIX TIMES for crying out loud.

news.mongabay.com...

Since when did china become a "developed" nation? (I bet that got you all har... I mean, excited)
That killed alot of credability from a site that shows no research (just here say) to the actual facts. However I do not entirely disagree with it... I agree that many americans prefer 'luxury' items over "what gets the job done". Mainly because we can afford it. The average chinese cant. They go with "what gets the job done". Am I right? Also, notice how americans are switching to cars that have better gas mileage? (better fuel economy)

LOL! Even if you don't classify China as being a "developed nation" that doesn't dissprove the fact that China's automobile emission standards are lower. I've shown you links and sources that show that... YET YOU HAVE GIVEN ME NONE that shows that the U.S.'s automobile standards are indeeed higher.

DOn't you see your own ridiculousness? Everytime I show you MANY links and sources you say is "propaganda" no matter what the source is and YET YOU HAVE NO LINK OR SOURCES WHATSOEVER for your outrageous claims.

This is getting ridiciulous semper... YOu seriously cannot see your own folly?

[edit on 4-2-2007 by k4rupt]

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 05:10 PM
link   
k4rupt

You are doing nothing more then being a redundant ass.

I could care a less if you believe me or not. This site speaks for itself. The whole "abovetopsecret" This is a conspiracy site for ppl who believe in UFOs and our government bombing two of the worlds largest financial buildings in thw world. with many more looney consipiracys. IT goes on and on, on here. Im going to let all rationality go out the window from here on out, its not worth it to use "smart logic" with you fruit cakes.

And as for the sources, forgive me for being to lazy and not caring enough to look them up. You can thank it for my laziness.
I know you will. You can even think im just making up an excuse.... I dont give a sh*t. This is the internet, I can fabricate anything on here. (much like you) So take whatever moral victory you think you got from this little "exchange" and know that your on a conspiracy site that denies ignorance. A CONSPIRACY SITE THAT DENIES IGNORANCE!
Talk about a contradictory statement! HAH

As if theirs not enough ignorance to go around in regards to conspiracy's!

Im done with this little circle jerk of yours. It was lame it was wild, you shown your "asshole" opinion by going to second rate sites and taking what they say as fact without any valueable research to back up such claims. (just like a good looney tune
)
Your sources are more like the weather man trying to predict the weather. hes never 100% right.

Now...If you dont mind. Im going to go tail gate AT THE SUPERBOWL with some buddys of mine and get compeletly sh*tcanned! So have fun argueing with yourself. Because that is what you will be doing on here from here on out. Im done. I realize that on a site like this, you cant use to much logic. It will only come around and bite you in the ass by the ignorant ppl such as yourself who have no common sense.

Go on worshiping your china wall! Oh "china is great, what could be wrong with china!" I just dont give a sh*t! And if this site had a lil dude that gave you the bird. He would be present and functional right about now..

[edit on 052828p://1602pm by semperfoo]

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 08:03 PM
link   

k4rupt

You are doing nothing more then being a redundant ass.

I could care a less if you believe me or not. This site speaks for itself. The whole "abovetopsecret" This is a conspiracy site for ppl who believe in UFOs and our government bombing two of the worlds largest financial buildings in thw world. with many more looney consipiracys. IT goes on and on, on here. Im going to let all rationality go out the window from here on out, its not worth it to use "smart logic" with you fruit cakes.

And as for the sources, forgive me for being to lazy and not caring enough to look them up. You can thank it for my laziness.
I know you will. You can even think im just making up an excuse.... I dont give a sh*t. This is the internet, I can fabricate anything on here. (much like you) So take whatever moral victory you think you got from this little "exchange" and know that your on a conspiracy site that denies ignorance. A CONSPIRACY SITE THAT DENIES IGNORANCE!
Talk about a contradictory statement! HAH

As if theirs not enough ignorance to go around in regards to conspiracy's!

Im done with this little circle jerk of yours. It was lame it was wild, you shown your "asshole" opinion by going to second rate sites and taking what they say as fact without any valueable research to back up such claims. (just like a good looney tune
)
Your sources are more like the weather man trying to predict the weather. hes never 100% right.

Now...If you dont mind. Im going to go tail gate AT THE SUPERBOWL with some buddys of mine and get compeletly sh*tcanned! So have fun argueing with yourself. Because that is what you will be doing on here from here on out. Im done. I realize that on a site like this, you cant use to much logic. It will only come around and bite you in the ass by the ignorant ppl such as yourself who have no common sense.

Go on worshiping your china wall! Oh "china is great, what could be wrong with china!" I just dont give a sh*t! And if this site had a lil dude that gave you the bird. He would be present and functional right about now..

[edit on 052828p://1602pm by semperfoo]

Talk about ignorance dude...

I never meant to be a "jerk", but you have been quite unreasonable man. Seriously. I've proved to you many times over that China's poverty level is NOT 60% with links and links and links that you all deny as Communist propaganda with no proof whatsoever and you continue believing it so WITHOUT proof.

I'm not "worshiping China" and I never said there is nothing wrong with China. All I've done is PROVE that China's poverty level is indeed not 60% as you have stated... that's not "worshiping China " thats DENYING ignorance. Don't you get it at all? I've repeated this MANY times but you just don't get it. All I'm doing is countering your vastly ignorant and misconceived picture of China that you paint.

Everything you say about China is completely ignorant and compeltely wrong and I've shown that.

We're here to deny ignorance... Isn't that the motto of this site?

[edit on 4-2-2007 by k4rupt]

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join