It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"If you could ask a time traveler a question what would you ask?"

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Hey

Even if I think YOU are the "time-traveller friend" you are talking about, I'd like to play fair and ask you this question ...

IS December 21st 2012 a turning point in the Human History ?
If you answer yes, I'll start digging a vault in my garden right now, just in case...haha

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 11:28 AM
link   
DaRAGE, you asked (and answered yourself),

Q: What is the GO?

A: Blah blah blah the worlds in danger blah blah we ended up causing a huge disaster blah & i've come back to change it blah blah blah, will you help me?

Q: So it's not just for a holiday?

A: OMG WE'RE ALL GUNNA DIE!!!!!!

Thank you for saving me the time LOL

JSR, you asked,

quote: Originally posted by OnTheDeck
revolution

POWER TO THE PEOPLE!!!

quote: Originally posted by JSR
come on OTD,
john lennon and the beatles?

what? down with capitalism?
viva la karl marx?

i told you this was headed for idealism.

It's OK to have a sense of humor at times. That was my intention.

I am not promoting an ideology or a philosophy. I may be sharing mine, but I'm not proselytizing. I am hoping others will share their ideas as well. That's why we're here. And everyone's input is as valid as anyone else's.

I like the music, and the idea of revolution is appropriate when dealing with calcified belief systems. It takes a sort of deconstruction of rigid thinking to make room for new ideas, and this can be seen as a sort of revolution.

A didactic description of this idea is not as fun as a Beatles song.

It's OK to have fun. This shouldn't be boring, and it shouldn't be heavily "read into". There isn't a Marxist or anti-Marxist position here. Don't read anything into this. Everything is up front and in the open. Renato and I are angry with the status quo - and by now it should be clear to everyone what that is.

We are just happy to see a change around the corner. But for some to be able to see this they have to open their minds to the possibilities. This is not going to "create" a future that is already ordained and is simply unfolding. But it will allow them to savor every moment more as it does so.

Matt_Mulder, you said,

Time travel, huh ?

Hey

Even if I think YOU are the "time-traveller friend" you are talking about, I'd like to play fair and ask you this question ...

First, your perception that I "must" be the time traveler friend is based on your own preconceptions about how you believe, ideally, a time traveler might present themself.

I may be wrong in thinking this is where your perception stems from, but you will definitely have to examine why you think that, and accept the possibility I may just be the guy with more time to type responses here, and the ability to do so.

I'm not playing mindgames. I'm not the person for whom this thread was opened. He's a good guy, his name's Renato, and he has a funny New York accent

Your notion that I am the person who time traveled is an example of the preconceptions that are preventing many, many people from receiving messages they really need to get - and would like to get, save for their own blindness to these obstacles; namely, allowing what ideas we've accepted previously to project themselves forward and create assumptions about things we have not experienced yet.

You also asked,

IS December 21st 2012 a turning point in the Human History ?

Renato doesn't have memories or recollections about that date. He has been following the prevailing theories with regard to that time frame, but does not have any recollections or memories of that date in particular.

What he does say is that irrespective of that date, we are going to see disclosure on a smaller scale within the next two years or so via a concert event that is to take place in Pennsylvania, and which will last a week or more.

This location will later become, he says, a mecca for millions of people when it's learned what actually took place there. This concert event has been confirmed by two other credible abductees, without prompting or foreknowledge of Renato's story, in the last two months, as well as a poster in this thread, who goes by the name win 52.

Beyond this concert event, he also says he was a part of a mass landing event that will occur after the concert, but, he believes, by the year 2013. The exact date of the mass landing is not known to Renato, but he knows it is very soon after this concert event. How soon is yet to be seen.

I understand that the Mayan calendar was successful in indicating significant events both astrologically, and politically/socially, so it is very possible that something significant could occur during that time frame based on the calendar alone - this is speculation, so please step away from the keyboard LOL

Judging by what is happening in the paranormal and political arenas right now, this alone could lead one to believe we are headed toward something big, and fast. Outside of Renato's revelations, what that could be is anyone's guess.

It sure is interesting to talk about though. The message here, from a couple of human beings to everyone else, is that the "machine" is broken.

And we are happy to say the great mechanic - metaphorically speaking - is on his way with a fix.

Actually, it's more like a switch from a machine that runs on fear to be replaced by one that runs on compassion. It's cheaper and it burns cleaner.

Thank you all for your posts!!

[edit on 10-3-2007 by OnTheDeck]

[edit on 10-3-2007 by OnTheDeck]

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 09:05 AM
link   
lol i cant believe this is still going

JSR

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by OnTheDeck

It's OK to have a sense of humor at times. That was my intention.

ok, i get it.
im a little slow sometimes.
sorry.

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 11:22 PM
link   
thers still doubters on this ... didnt we already clear a few out? and now more are back to humor themselves by saying how phoney td is being. well stfu some people beleive him ok. its that simple we dont care if you dont. so shut up and let us read on.

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by schmidty_beleives
thers still doubters on this ... didnt we already clear a few out? and now more are back to humor themselves by saying how phoney td is being. well stfu some people beleive him ok. its that simple we dont care if you dont. so shut up and let us read on.

never let the truth get in the way of a good story.

nice way to live your life.

do you still believe in Santa and the Tooth Fairy too?

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 10:42 AM
link   
blah blah blah craquer, you still here? quit trying to gain fame from this thread.

thanks for your support schmidty, I think craquer has an ego he needs to deal with, when do you think he will get his own TV show?

I say the day after never.

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 11:11 AM
link   
next time your future self comes to visit, ask him how famous I am.

In the meantime, I will start selling tickets to the Slayer concert that Jesus and the Deadboys plan on making their appearance. Seeing as this is fantasy land, I figure I'll camp outside the imaginary IRS office in Montauk to sell those tickets to the imaginary agents that work there. I'll take ext 71 over exit 52 though. No point wasting all that gas.

Maybe you should start printing up shirts. Wait, ask your future self if shirt sales will be a hot item at this concert. If he says yes, then maybe we should get cracking on those shirts.

Peace.

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 11:58 AM
link   
look personally speaking i think this kind of forum draws alot of people who want a change in their life. and i think there are some people on here that like to take advantage of said people. now im not naming names or pointing fingers, but when i come to forum like this i expect to deal with a lot of untruths.

there is a lot of garbage out here on the net its our job to do the research and judge for ourselves what seems right to us and what is bull#. if people feel inclined to believe fancy filled stories from one person or a group thats their prerogative. PERSONALLY i would like to look before i leap but thats just me. call me skeptical or negative or safe thats my strategy. people have different ways of doing things. what i dont like to see is people get disappointed as this tends to leave them jaded to some things. and that kills the spark of curiosity.

for all those who think this story is truthful i would suggest you ask more questions, for those that dont and want the truth ( whatever that may be) i would suggest that some people cant be convinced so dont waste your time. i like to think of it as a form of natural selection,

if you cant see the truth without intervention then maybe you deserve to live in the dream world, after all your just swapping one dream for another.

sorry if i sound harsh but i have spent too much time thinking for other people.

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
next time your future self comes to visit, ask him how famous I am.

In the meantime, I will start selling tickets to the Slayer concert that Jesus and the Deadboys plan on making their appearance. Seeing as this is fantasy land, I figure I'll camp outside the imaginary IRS office in Montauk to sell those tickets to the imaginary agents that work there. I'll take ext 71 over exit 52 though. No point wasting all that gas.

Maybe you should start printing up shirts. Wait, ask your future self if shirt sales will be a hot item at this concert. If he says yes, then maybe we should get cracking on those shirts.

Peace.
oh zip it already!!
you know what you can do with your opinion................

BTW, we have jackets, not shirts.

and another thing mr. finger pointer, why are you here at this forum to begin with??? to try and bully people? or are you the forum police that can save all these poor people from people YOU think are liars like me?

I believe I stated many times in this thread and/or others, TAKE IT AS YOU WILL.

These are my collaborators as I work to deny ignorance.
that is on your profile, please point out the ignorant people for me if you can! I would love to see that.

peace to you too.

Tim3Lord,
I agree with you, word dizzle.

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Timedrifter, if you were a member of this community for reasons other than perpetrating this story of yours, you would know that the profiles have just been updated by ATS to add things like friends, adversaries, etc. If you were to have actually read the entire box you quoted, you'd also have seen that I haven't added anyone to any of those lists so I have none listed.

If you had been here for anything other than your own self promotion, you might have read the U2U that everyone got which detailed all of this. You would have also known that your profile contains...THE EXACT SAME TEXT.

Why am I here, and why have I been here for years? Because I enjoy the community, the shared stories, thoughts and ideas.

Why are you here? Seriously. What is your purpose for perpetrating this fantastical, baseless, error filled story?

I'm dying to know.

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Timedrifter, if you were a member of this community for reasons other than perpetrating this story of yours, you would know that the profiles have just been updated by ATS to add things like friends, adversaries, etc. If you were to have actually read the entire box you quoted, you'd also have seen that I haven't added anyone to any of those lists so I have none listed.

If you had been here for anything other than your own self promotion, you might have read the U2U that everyone got which detailed all of this. You would have also known that your profile contains...THE EXACT SAME TEXT.

Why am I here, and why have I been here for years? Because I enjoy the community, the shared stories, thoughts and ideas.

Why are you here? Seriously. What is your purpose for perpetrating this fantastical, baseless, error filled story?

I'm dying to know.
I AM HERE TO SPREAD THE MESSAGE THAT THE PEOPLE OF EARTH SHOULD BE MENTALLY PREPARED FOR THE COMING ET REALITY!

please link your story here I would like to read it and place my judgements and convictions on it, as you have my story.

and dont think I dont see past your perpetration trying to gain yourself attention on this thread buddy.

and sorry I thought those were your words on the profile, figures, LOL

and BTW, I had a few kind words for you on my radio show from march, 10 2007. the only place I could say what really on my mind. make sure you listen to the whole thing like a good little girl cause I mention you twice, cause I believe in you crakuer, no one else does, but I do.

[edit on 12-3-2007 by timedrifter]

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I'm not here to promote or tell anything about myself. I'm not here to gain any kind of recognition for anything. People here know me or they don't. Like me or they don't. I don't care about that.

What I care about is the constant need for people to come here and treat, what is essentially another home for me, in a manner that is, in my mind, the equivalent to taking a dump and not flushing. You guys come, with your shills to help push your story, you work the thing up, you get busted, called out etc and then you go away.

It's been the same m.o. for all the time I've been here. At least the other story tellers attempt to provide documented proof. And don't tell me your friends and family count as proof. If I told you my friend at William Morris head from Mel Gibson and his agent and they both said they never heard any of this and they said you were full of it, would that count as proof or would you want to hear it from Mr. Gibson himself? I'm sure you wouldn't count my friend's word as reliable. I know I wouldn't.

I want some proof. You buddy set this all up with a thread about how one could prove they were time travelling and we all bit, hook, line and sinker, trying to discuss it and now that you, miraculously have appeared, I want proof. Prove it to me. Shoot me a u2u with the headlines of next mondays NY Times. Give me the score of the final four championship game. Give me something concrete to verify that what you say is true and I will be the first one to buy tickets to the Slayer concert with Jesus.

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 02:24 PM
link   

I'm not here to promote or tell anything about myself. I'm not here to gain any kind of recognition for anything. People here know me or they don't. Like me or they don't. I don't care about that.

What I care about is the constant need for people to come here and treat, what is essentially another home for me, in a manner that is, in my mind, the equivalent to taking a dump and not flushing. You guys come, with your shills to help push your story, you work the thing up, you get busted, called out etc and then you go away.

It's been the same m.o. for all the time I've been here. At least the other story tellers attempt to provide documented proof. And don't tell me your friends and family count as proof. If I told you my friend at William Morris head from Mel Gibson and his agent and they both said they never heard any of this and they said you were full of it, would that count as proof or would you want to hear it from Mr. Gibson himself? I'm sure you wouldn't count my friend's word as reliable. I know I wouldn't.

I want some proof. You buddy set this all up with a thread about how one could prove they were time travelling and we all bit, hook, line and sinker, trying to discuss it and now that you, miraculously have appeared, I want proof. Prove it to me. Shoot me a u2u with the headlines of next mondays NY Times. Give me the score of the final four championship game. Give me something concrete to verify that what you say is true and I will be the first one to buy tickets to the Slayer concert with Jesus.
you dont deserve proof! this is my forum as much yours, how long you been here means nothing, now stop clogging the thread with your negativity and beat it.

to anyone else, please skip crakuers posts, it seems he is here at the circus to point fingers and not contribute anything except his own ignorance, if not, feel free to jump on his band wagon, it will get you far.

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 02:29 PM
link   
odd how you call your own thread the circus. much like another well known hoaxer ended all his comments with

E-N-T-E-R-T-A-I-N-M-E-N-T

Glad to see you don't take your own story too seriously.

I find it very telling that you and your cohorts all started the personal attacks as soon as I pointed out that gigantic goof with the Montauk IRS line of b.s.

One thing with the Serpo crowd, they maintained their composure up until the humiliating police reports and other such documented evidence started popping up.

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 02:37 PM
link   

odd how you call your own thread the circus. much like another well known hoaxer ended all his comments with

E-N-T-E-R-T-A-I-N-M-E-N-T

Glad to see you don't take your own story too seriously.

I find it very telling that you and your cohorts all started the personal attacks as soon as I pointed out that gigantic goof with the Montauk IRS line of b.s.

One thing with the Serpo crowd, they maintained their composure up until the humiliating police reports and other such documented evidence started popping up.

OK forum police, thanks for doing the good forum people here your fantastic service, I am sure the praise is on the way, I will be waiting.

your a hoax, your hiding behind a screen name, no story you shared here at this forum, nothing but going around plaacing judgement on people, what is your purpose, I think you want attention, I think your looking for your own followers, how come they are not here backing you up now??

and do not be vague please, link to your source of this "well known hoaxer", now your covering your tracks, if your gonna point fingers back up your talk and prove yourself and your info indeed.

from what I read on your blog so far, I see no real contribution to this community, I know I did not come here to tell my computer tech stories to point out how dumb people are. sort of like what your saying about the people that are open to my story. hmmm. food for thought.

and I would like to see a real response from mel gibson indeed, like I am gonna take your word for it??

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by timedrifter
I think your looking for your own followers, how come they are not here backing you up now??

so that is what this is about. garnering your own following. thanks for letting the cat out of the bag. I didn't realize you simply wanted to start a cult of adoration to slayer loving time travelling guy.

Your following here seems to consist of your friends, who all seem to have signed up around the same time frame. Odd how not a single member with any longevity here takes you seriously.

Originally posted by timedrifter
and do not be vague please, link to your source of this "well known hoaxer", now your covering your tracks, if your gonna point fingers back up your talk and prove yourself and your info indeed.

Victor Martinez ended all of his Serpo related emails and whatnot with that tag line. Do you know who he is? Do you know about Serpo? If you don't, it is a very interesting, fun read. You and your friends could learn what to do and what not to do in the spirit of your story.

peace and happy time travels.

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Nothing is gained. Please respect the other posters and stay on topic.

This is not a proof thread, and this is not a thread to argue the veracity of the subject, or TD's story.

If you wish to receive proof, you will not find it here. We've already said that.

If you wish to argue against the reality of time travel, or TD's story, please open your own thread.

Crakeur, you have stated your case from every conceivable perspective. If you wish this subject to go away, why do you keep bumping up the thread by posting meaningless, insulting posts if not to draw attention to the thread and yourself?

If the admins/mods wish to close this thread they may.

Otherwise, respect that we are allowed to post here whether you believe it or not, and please stop harrassing us.

This is a speculative thread. You can't go through every thread you believe is bogus and attack the OP.

You've said your piece. Please respect our right to post here.

[edit on 12-3-2007 by OnTheDeck]

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by OnTheDeck
This is a speculative thread.

you have stated many times that this is 100% true. You have offered up Mel Gibson, the dude from Anthrax and Paris Hilton as proof.

Now you're saying it is not true and it is merely specualtive. You're saying that these might not have actually happened but they could?

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Hey On the deck,
do you hear anything? I dont.

anyway, I just wanted to thank you for all the awsome contributions you have made in this thread and this broad community, you are certainly VIP material to me, If I was a pimp, I would hook you up with three fine females at a time!!

I feel the time is drawing closer and the world change is coming and I am glad to share it.

Rock on Brother!!

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join