It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"If you could ask a time traveler a question what would you ask?"

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 09:59 PM
link   
OK, continuing.

You said,

I dont know if this issue is true or not, but I know my limitations so I cannot simply fully deny or agree to anything, never, even if proven right or proven wrong. why ? ... simply because everything we know is subject to a change.

What's so difficult about considering the possibility of things we don't believe are possible? Why would anyone limit themselves? Anything is possible. This is becoming more and more a reality every single day.

A lot of people want to waste their time arguing, and arguing small points. Is this a worthy use of time? Is it a desirable use of time? It's not for me.

The main idea is simply to open up. Be an open person. It's not about saying yes or no to something. People are missing the point.

You don't have to argue for or against everything. That's not the point. There is a need for that for many at a point in their life, but those who become distracted with the argument miss the point of it all.

Can you just open your eyes and observe something and reserve judgment on that experience? And this means with others sharing their stories.

It's not about proving anything. It's about "growing" through experiences, and these experiences include what others are sharing about their own experiences.

There is a very distinct leap of consciousness that one must go through to move from becoming involved in an argument about experiences to just observing them with an open frame of mind.

For some it is difficult to do, for others it comes naturally. Hopefully, for more and more, as time goes on, it will become natural to them.

This is different than being uncritical, or blindly accepting every story that comes down the pike. It's about not accepting or denying, but remaining open; taking information that is useful, and leaving what is not. Not throwing the baby out with the bathwater.

You said,

About people criticizing and saying your story is fake/hoax ignore them because they are also ignoring possibilities.

For those who wish the remain bogged down in the quagmire of arguing the minutiae of their own and other's experiences, they can remain there as long as they want, but they risk the possibility of forfeiting the wonders that have been proffered to them by their universe.

You said you have experiences to share. I am very curious about them. I gave you my email address. Please feel free to share what you want. I really would like to hear more.

I don't see any reason not to share your experiences here, save for the fact that you clearly risk catching hell for it. LOL That's up to you, but I would like to hear more.

You asked,

1) time travel seems to be something too amazing and too hard to be acomplished but I bet someone one day will think and get to conclusion that we were always making things too dificult and probably using some other kind of energy or methods time travel could be acomplished in a much easier way. is that true??

From what TD explained, time travel, like other technology, goes through a process of evolution. One would think that the more advanced forms are indeed simpler. We'll have to wait and see...

For example, he described an older type of time machine that had to remain in a fairly static position, and then later types where a portal could be opened up anywhere in the universe...

Is this stuff really that hard to fathom?

You asked,

2) Is it possible to travel to the same time line (world line) and change something and see the effects, evertything in the same time line (eg. NOT creating alternate universes) ?

All things are possible. In the specific case above, TD believes he did change the timeline we are on now, and that fortunately for us, he is still here, and, according to many sources, including ETs, we are on the track to advancement to the stars, freedom, cooperation with many species, and a long, happy, and productive future.

There are a minority of bad guys who would like to prevent this, and they have no idea what is around the corner for them. It ain't gonna be pretty.

You also asked,

3) will it be proven some time in the future that dreams can disclose important things, even show us the future, and that it is possible to mentally travel through time and travel to paralel worlds?

Although this area hasn't been taken up by mainstream science, we can confirm the reality of much of this simply through personal experience. If you mean prove in a scientific sense, I believe we will see that and more than you could imagine.

I believe I read somewhere that we are quickly approaching the scientific discovery of the soul. It's hard to get your head around the acceleration that is going on on this planet right now. It's almost happening too fast to keep up.

You said,

I have a theory after many weird experiences :
Some times when we dream we are able to mentally connect to our paralel selves in alternate realities and experience what they hear/see/feel/think and when we wake up we remember (or not ) those experiences.

I know it's easy to fall back on saying "there's so much we don't know". But seriously, what we don't know could fill several warehouses in several multiverses.

I've had all sorts of experiences while sleeping that this seems the only possibility to me. Yes, there are chemical interactions occurring in the brain. But I believe I'm also leaving that brain behind and catching a bus to other planets.

To limit your consciousness to a three pound piece of meat is to ignore everything else that exists in the universe around and within you.

If you want to believe you are a three pound piece of electrically charged fat stuffed in a calcium bowl, feel free. I bet you have fun at work five days a week with that outlook.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts here, edu!! I look forward to hearing about your experiences either here, or via email.

Have a great week!!

JSR

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 05:51 AM
link   
hey OTD,
you say his story is just speculation. and i believe that to be true. with exception to TD, i think he whole heartedly believes his story.

however, on page 12, you stated in a round about way that it was not speculation.

Originally posted by OnTheDeck
And unlike the previous poster (the "time traveler" from 2046 who was banned), who may or may not have posted in response to timedrifter's posts, timedrifter is sincere and is developing a list of credible, verifiable incidents with my help.

JSR

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 05:51 AM
link   
hey OTD,
you say his story is just speculation. and i believe that to be true. with exception to TD, i think he whole heartedly believes his story.

however, on page 12, you stated in a round about way that it was not speculation.

Originally posted by OnTheDeck
And unlike the previous poster (the "time traveler" from 2046 who was banned), who may or may not have posted in response to timedrifter's posts, timedrifter is sincere and is developing a list of credible, verifiable incidents with my help.

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 07:26 AM
link   
You said,

quote: Originally posted by OnTheDeck

I wanted to separate TD from Arthur2046 (can't remember the poster's exact screenname).

Arthur2046 was banned by a moderator for coming onto ATS and perpetrating what the moderator thought was a hoax.

The moderator then found TD's thread and, assumed TD was creating a hoax, simply banned TD without reading more of his thread.

I was acting in defense of TD's story, because unlike Arthur2046, TD has a very real abduction story and time travel experience that, although many would like to consider a lie, he sincerely believes actually happened.

And he has witnesses to enough events in his life, that his story cannot be simply dismissed as a fraud. By doing so you've thrown the baby out with the bathwater, when there is seriously something more going on there.

To me, TD's story is real. Case closed.

I believe in his sincerity, and if he is lying, he's gotten several friends, strangers, coworkers, family, and the New York police department involved in a lie that began when he was three or four years old(?).

If you truly believe this to be the case, then you have more things to deal with "at home" than with TD's perceived fabrication.

Anyone disbelieving of this story is free to leave it.

To stay and argue with someone you believe to be a crazy liar just shows that you've been duped yourself into wasting time and arguing with this person. You have allowed yourself to be swept up arguing against something you clearly believe to be outrageous, but don't recognize the futility in engaging in a perpetual argument over something you couldn't give a care about.

What is crazier, saying you were abducted by ETs and time traveled, or wasting your time arguing for days on end that the abductee is a liar? You can't prove he wasn't abducted, and he can't prove he was (to some extent). Can you recognize the obvious futility in this?

Further, TD and myself have already stated that apart from conducting our own research, there will be no proof forthcoming. So if you are seeking that please move on.

Also, yes, TD claims that his story and experiences are real. Everyone is free to take what they can from his story and move on, period. It's not too complicated.

The reason I keep bringing up the word "speculation" is that "Skunk Works" is by the admins/mods own definition a speculative thread. And they allow these kinds of discussions to go on here. TD's story is real in no uncertain terms, but because it is so far out, and evidence is a sketchy proposition, this topic had to be moved to this thread. And I perfectly understand why that had to be done.

I believe TD's story; and he experienced it, so clearly he does as well. There is no speculation, save for the theme of the section under which this thread was moved.

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 10:30 AM
link   
On the Deck and TD,

I appologize about my previous 'rants', and you won't hear anymore negativity et al from me.

Sorry guys.

In any event, I wanted to start off on the right foot and give you a link I saw not too long ago from the Coasttocoast site, that I thought was pretty interesting.

www.ufoarea.com...

I don't know if you had a chance to view it or not, but if you did, what are your thoughts on this one?

Apparently, people from around the globe are viewing this enigma.

I thought it appropriate to include the link in this thread as it might corrulate?

Are we viewing possible time portals 'spontaneously' (rip in fabric space/time) or are they man-made/created from future time travel?

Just a thought...what do you guys think?

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur

so that is what this is about. garnering your own following. thanks for letting the cat out of the bag. I didn't realize you simply wanted to start a cult of adoration to slayer loving time travelling guy.

happy time travels.

This just crackes me up. Tell the world they have all gone mad.HaHaHa!! They might believe you.

Oh ya...thanks for keping this at the top...easier to find.

I have a question crakeur....If this is a hoax for $, could you please let me know when the cheques will be in our hands? I would like to retire and live next to a golf course. ...I mean, since you have all the answers, it would be nice to know this information.

I don't think anyone here has all of the answers collectively. That would make this person the guy/gal who is in charge of the universe. What this is dong for us is not able to be purchased with the same monies that people see as being their salvation.

This is bringing a group of people together who have experienced this type of phenomena and are tired of being looked at as being "crackers". I spent years in denial. This has affected my life and where I am at today. Covering up your head under the blankets is no way to live a productive life.

Being supported and encouraged, like the US Federal Government has done for years with people demonstrating these abilities, is reason enough to hide under the blankets. I know they have finally got the message (the ones who really want things to be good....they are out there...and waiting for a chance to help right the wrongs they have perpetrated against humanity in this world).

For any of you who think time travel is for revealing winning numbers and other things like this, you are not ready for the experience. No dog and pony show here. Time travel is a very spiritual experience. In order to do this effectively and not alter things to a negative situation, requires a person who is one with the creator's purpose.

I have been thinking a lot about how remote viewing and being in harmony with creation go hand in hand. The more you become in tune with creation, the easier remote viewing seems to be a natural event for people to experience. You want to share your experiences with your fellow humans, not hide them under the blankets.

tokyo rose...I would also like to hear your story

JSR...you to

I have seen Asia as a focus point for ET activity. This increased with the killing of the Chinese reporters in Kosavo. They have already stoped a strike against the USA from being launched, till cooler heads prevailed. It is important to have visionary people in Asia also. People need to hear the truth and wake up to the reality of what is actually taking place, not what they are told to believe.

So crakeur...thanks again for the concern, but we are grownups, not children who can be manipulated and brainwashed.

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 11:46 AM
link   
win, are you now saying that along with talking to god about the China markets, you also do a little time travelling yourself? Simply amazing - two time travellers in one thread.

For the record, I never said why you guys were doing whatever it is that you are doing. I simply asked why and then TimeDrifter told me to stop trying to steal his following. Either you are part of his team of story tellers or you are one of his followers.

Incidentally, I could have sworn that Titor was universally accepted as a hoax, more so now that his civil war never came to pass and then that investigative thread that one of the members here put together, naming the folks behind the scam and yet TD claims to have possibly met her (he said she was a she) and he even compares his time machine to titors. I loved that part. Especially after seeing the breakdown and destruction of those pics and the evidential photos of what that time machine was made with.

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 01:05 PM
link   

win, are you now saying that along with talking to god about the China markets, you also do a little time travelling yourself? Simply amazing - two time travellers in one thread.

No...merely making an observation. I never said I have time traveled. My perception of what I was seeing led me to believe God was involved and he may have been to some extent of which I have no hard proof how much. I do have evidence of remote viewing being used in looking glass technology by the USA.

More recently I have come to think that some of what I see is myself from the future, taking me on guided tours to opem up my mind so I will be better prepared for the future and it won't be so hard for me to accept.

OTD....the need to be one with yourself is a big one that I am just starting to wrap my brain around. I have seen this as the open door for remote viewing. Now, the question is how do you become one with yourself (...past...present...and future self)?

I as do many, have what is required to help this world become what we were created for. Nothing more or less.

That is simply remote viewing 101...for dummies...not necessarily talking to God, as I thought it was. I was missing that part of the puzzle. Still a few pieces out of place for me to position.

When can we expect the $ to start flowing in? ...crakeur?

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by win 52
This is bringing a group of people together who have experienced this type of phenomena

well, this thread is about TD's time travellin' escapades and you seem to be one of the people who has confirmed or corroborated his tale so that would imply, with the above statement that you, too, have tripped the time fantastic.

More recently I have come to think that some of what I see is myself from the future, taking me on guided tours to opem up my mind so I will be better prepared for the future and it won't be so hard for me to accept.

well, if you talking to a future you, then one of you is travelling thru time. Does the above statement imply that you no longer believe it was god that you were talking to or are you suggesting that you and she are one and the same?

That is simply remote viewing 101...for dummies...not necessarily talking to God, as I thought it was. I was missing that part of the puzzle. Still a few pieces out of place for me to position.

I never denied the possibilites of remote viewing. There are plenty of threads for that topic which don't involve phony IRS offices in Montauk, Time Tripping with Mel Gibson, Jesus at a metalfest with Elvis and Hitler etc. If you firmly believe that what you are experiencing is solely remote viewing and not conversations with god and/or conversations with your future self, I would head to the remote viewing threads where people won't read the posts and find the whole thread, and anyone playing along, to be a total loon or a hoaxer.

I'm not sure, I guess, when the second book is published and OTD and TD (odd similarity in initials there) put it out there and they use our posts without our permission (as they said they were planning to do) we can sue them and get some money.

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 02:55 PM
link   

I'm not sure, I guess, when the second book is published and OTD and TD (odd similarity in initials there) put it out there and they use our posts without our permission (as they said they were planning to do) we can sue them and get some money.

first of all the book will be FREE! nice research! I see your paying attention to your own BS, try reading the whole thing!!

crakuer you are relentless, thus far judging your judgment, you are cheesy wanna be controller policer, by the time you would want to sue me, you will be a sideliner, your cheesy accusations are not getting you far, and if you really did try to sue me for I dont know what? I would certainly meet you in the parking lot no matter the consequences.

win52, thanks for jumping in, but I think the best thing to do is ignore crakuer, he is simply trying to gain fame off of this thread and trying to be a champion for I dont know who, but the radar is certainly on him now, he is certainly starting to offend me. I stated clearly I am not looking to start a cult and for him to throw that back in my face that I am is offensive.

craker is still hiding behind a screen name and has not shared one story of his own other than cheesy computer tech stories on the blog in his signature, he simply goes around trying to police the stories of others here. in my opinion, to say the least he seems like a cheesy coward at this point with nothing but negative words to share and trying to tap into my anger but I will have to use the same weapons of choice which is words. he is not worth investigating his cheesy posts cause I feel certain in the end that is all there is left and a waste of energy like I was advised by my ambassador.

keep on rockin win 52!!

[edit on 14-3-2007 by timedrifter]

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Hi, TheDuckster!!

You said,

I appologize about my previous 'rants', and you won't hear anymore negativity et al from me.

No apology necessary. Your comments are appreciated. No harm done.

If I am a liar, and if TD is a liar we will both answer for those lies. And I am willing to receive the worst punishment possible for lying to everyone here and elsewhere about TD's story and my involvement.

I got nothing but love in my heart for everyone here and everywhere else on this planet, and in this universe. I am even willing to forgive those whose actions defy explanation and seem to be offenses against god and nature (which are one and the same) if god is willing to do so himself.

Where forgiveness is not possible, then let understanding prevail. And that goes to those who wish to merely act as nuisances than to bring a positive contribution to this thread (I'm talking to you, Mr. Montauk! LOL).

You said,

I wanted to start off on the right foot and give you a link I saw not too long ago from the Coasttocoast site, that I thought was pretty interesting.

ufoarea.com

I don't know if you had a chance to view it or not, but if you did, what are your thoughts on this one?

I followed your link and read that story. You know, there is so much strangeness going on on this planet right now that it boggles the mind.

You said,

Are we viewing possible time portals 'spontaneously' (rip in fabric space/time) or are they man-made/created from future time travel?

Just a thought...what do you guys think?

I saw a photo recently of the night sky, and in the black sky there was a patch of blue sky. It was almost as though there was a rip in the sky to another dimension. I haven't been able to find the photo again, but it was really cool.

How do you have a small, oddly shaped patch of blue sky in the black of night without considering the possibility of other dimensions?

There is another thread that just opened on ATS linked HERE that shows a similar phenomena. What if this were some sort of hole or tear where we are seeing glimpses of another dimension?

I say that what happened in the article you sent is completely possible.

Here is a, to me, similar story about a four hour mirage that appeared in China where an entire, modern cityscape appeared over a rural area of an island, complete with highrise buildings, movings cars, and pedestrians.

SOURCE

There were actually more incidents such as this, but I can't find the articles at the moment. Time seems to be involved, but only inasmuch as these glimpses seem to be into dimensions of our past or future...This is a guess, and philosophically speaking, our past and future have been said to exist at this moment...There's so much to explore it's hard to know where to start.

There are some good sites where you can research more of this stuff. I'll post the links below.

Burlington News (burlingtonnews.net) has a page dedicated to vortexes, or dimensional portals - LINK

The ET phenomena seems to be intertwined with the interdimensional stuff. Along those lines, burlingtonnews has a page LINK - dedicated to these interdimensional entities and have some photographs they believe to be genuine.

All of this seems to be tied together. We are seeing strange light and aerial phenomena combined with increased ufo and ET sightings. Mix this in with these vortex/mirage anomalies and the whole host of other bizarre phenomena and we seem to be heading somewhere very strange, but very real.

I recently listened to an online radio show interview with Paula Thorneycroft, whom I believe is having credible ET contact experiences. She has had her home computers either hijacked, or stolen several times over the past six months.

She has at least five hours of ufo video, as well as a thirty-minute video of an ET gray flying over her house. She also has a ton of photos of ufos.

She is trying to gather her evidence and provide it to the scientific community for investigation. She already believes that, for example, in the video of the gray being that she has videotaped something appearing from another dimension.

In any event, in her interview she says that, among other things, she was told that we are on the verge of a major planetary change; that time as we know it is not going to exist very soon. She says this and much more, but it just goes to show that things are happening, and it's forcing us - very quickly - to rethink everything.

Here is a link to her interview of March 11, 2007, entitled, "The Paula Thorneycroft Experiences" LINK (It's the top interview on that page)

Here are some interesting sites to check out. Do not believe that just because someone considers something debunked, or considers something a hoax that it necessarily is. There are plenty of people who would like to muddy the waters and create the perception that these things are "not really happening". Unfortunately for them, and fortunately for us, they are.

Here are some more cool sites:

Aliendave.com

Cosmostarman

Orbwar.com

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by timedrifter
first of all the book will be FREE! nice research! I see your paying attention to your own BS, try reading the whole thing!!

I didn't say you were charging for anything. as a matter of fact, if you read my posts you'd see that I clearly state that I am unsure as to what your motive is. Win 52 asked when the money was rolling in and I implied that when you use my posts in your book, without my permission, I will sue and collect from you and she could join in. It was a joke as I know you would never use other people's posts without getting permission and you would never take anything posted on this site and reprint it without permission from ATS (where it was needed of course).

Glad to see you didn't put me on ignore and I'm sorry you didn't get a kick out my blog posts. Too bad because I have so few readers and I don't like to disappoint the few that take the time to read it.

Of course, had I posted that I was picked up by Jim Morrison and together we grabbed Stallone and headed in our technicolor time hoopty and went and chugged wine with some babylonians, well, maybe that would've been more to your liking.

You still have your IRS id? Ah, nevermind, I wouldn't ask to see it anyway as that is not something you should be showing people but I would love to know what department and office you worked in, maybe we know some of the same folks. It might help me get over the disbelieving hump I am stuck behind.

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 04:07 PM
link   
hey crakur,
one last question before I add you to my ignore list again, I wanted to follow up and see some PROOF that you contacted "friends" of paris hilton and mel gibson. where is your proof that is real?? I wouldnt want to call you a liar and hoaxer without providing the oppertunity you may be telling the truth. so where is your proof of your contacts with the two said individuals?

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 04:12 PM
link   

one last question before I add you to my ignore list again, I wanted to follow up and see some PROOF that you contacted "friends" of paris hilton and mel gibson. where is your proof that is real?? I wouldnt want to call you a liar and hoaxer without providing the oppertunity you may be telling the truth. so where is your proof of your contacts with the two said individuals?

I called my friend at William Morris and asked him if he could call Gibson's agent. I never spoke to anyone about Paris Hilton. My friend thinks I'm a friggin loon for even asking the question and I don't know if he ever even contacted Gibson's agent. I doubt it.

Isn't that about as good a bit of proof as your friends word?

Let me ask you again, what office and department did you work at for the IRS? Your so forthcoming with all your info, where'd you work and what'd you do for the IRS?

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 04:29 PM
link   

I called my friend at William Morris and asked him if he could call Gibson's agent. I never spoke to anyone about Paris Hilton. My friend thinks I'm a friggin loon for even asking the question and I don't know if he ever even contacted Gibson's agent. I doubt it.

Isn't that about as good a bit of proof as your friends word?

Let me ask you again, what office and department did you work at for the IRS? Your so forthcoming with all your info, where'd you work and what'd you do for the IRS?
so then you lied a few posts back didnt you, OK liar, thats what I thought, you can talk the talk but cant walk the talk huh?

I worked in manhatten in the midtown office and I was a computer tech (desktop support) anything else hoaxer?

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by timedrifterso then you lied a few posts back didnt you, OK liar, thats what I thought, you can talk the talk but cant walk the talk huh?

not sure where you got the impression that I was contacting paris hilton. I said, at some point, so, if or something like as a hypothetical but if you want to stick to name calling, so be it.

I worked in manhatten in the midtown office and I was a computer tech (desktop support) anything else hoaxer?

Just asking. Sheesh, you'd think you would be a bit less testy about confirming parts of your story that you can actually confirm. You can confirm that you worked there, right? I'm not asking you to do so but you can provide proof of former employment there, right? I don't mean a friend will say you worked there but, rather, something a bit more concrete. Again, I'm not asking for it and I know I won't get it as you don't think I deserve proof but, let's say someone else, someone who you haven't learned to hate like me, would you provide them with documentation of this?

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 05:33 PM
link   
All I can say is WOWWWWW!!!

After listening to Paulas' story (the link you provided above), I was VERY amazed with details upon details she provided.

The poor girl not only had her computer hacked into, stolen; then to add insult to injury SHE WAS ABDUCTED. Boy oh boy.

Her Interview on the radioblog site was quite believable.

I want to add a (little) credience to her story in the fact that many years ago, I lived in Surrey B.C. (around the early 1990's) -Now I'm in Ontario.

100 mile house is in British Columbia; a small town. (Little tidbit) Years and years ago, the settlers moved from one of the major cities or towns, settled down, and named the 1st one 50 mile house. Then they moved on again and named the next one - 100 mile house. This is what I heard from the locals, and more importantly my late husband who was BORN in 100 mile house (saw his birth certificate).

Anyways, the significance of my tale is this:

When we had travelled around those areas and heard the local stories, there was a lot , and I mean A LOT of sightings of 'strange goings ons' of things in the sky.

You could chalk it up as just heresay, or blabberings or drunks, or whatever. Whatever you want to call it. But to hear THAT many stories circulating around a particular region. Hmm.. makes me wonder. Where there's smoke there's fire?

Wow.. just hearing Paulas' interview made me remember what I just typed to you all now.

Thanks again On the Deck!!!

I'm checking out the other sites you posted (I'm like a kid in a candy shop)
a spongebobducksterpants....lollololol

Sorry, had to get that last one in..

Honestly...gimme more...More input ...more...
Keep them rolling!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Thank you for making valuable contributions to this discussion. I am glad to see your experiences blossoming as we speak.

I have to say that over the last three to four years of doing research on the Internet that my mind has opened almost beyond measure to what is going on on this planet.

I don't know what to say. At times the things I'm seeing are almost impossible to believe. And yet I believe much of what I'm witnessing, despite the back and forth that goes on over the veracity of these things. The evidence is compounding faster than you can say "debunked".

Someone said that everything that is happening seems confused and bizarre right now, but will, in retrospect, all become self-evident. It's hard to make sense of now, but that is a temporary condition.

I have a pile of websites I like to visit, which are updated frequently, and all of which are following the changes taking place.

One site I visited recently, weatherwars.info, was created by a meteorologist, who apparently created the site to follow the chemtrail phenomena and expose what he saw as a government program.

Here's a good pic from his site:

SOURCE

The site owner, Scott Stevens, has broadened his focus to include what he sees as unfolding right now. And it has as much to do with chemtrails as it does with ETs and ufos.

He cites an article from an Ireland newspaper where two men observed two separate incidents of a flock of birds flying in a bizarre formation. One of the men was able to snap a picture of the formation:

SOURCE

Scott states very aptly regarding the article,

This article was scanned and emailed to me from a reader in the UK. As is easily visible, the birds appear to be flying in hyperspatial (our current dimensions plus) flock formations. As our current reality breaks down, with assistance from highly energetic light energies originating from the center of the Galaxy, the new Creation must begin to take form in the hearts of mankind.

The Powers That Be desire a reality based on control and darkness and will do all they can to ensure that outcome. It is up to us to see a brighter, lighter future--one that comes from the heart.

A new Creation is coming upon mankind and the Divine will allow us to determine how it comes together. Will it be a creation by The Powers That Be or one from the collective heart centers of the most loving of mankind? It is your decision. It has always been your decision as co-creators.

SOURCE

I posted some thrilling photos of sun activity in a recent thread that sleeper opened here - LINK.

Scott also has a page dedicated to our unusually active sun as well - LINK.

You said,

For any of you who think time travel is for revealing winning numbers and other things like this, you are not ready for the experience. No dog and pony show here. Time travel is a very spiritual experience. In order to do this effectively and not alter things to a negative situation, requires a person who is one with the creator's purpose.

Your point is right on. A lot of people are treating the things that are happening with a very nonchalant attitude, and as much good as there is in story for us, this planet is about to get very serious, very soon. The nonchalant treatment of these issues will stop very abruptly as events come to pass. This is not a movie, and aliens are not cartoon characters, as someone indignantly observed.

Part of what is happening "out there" is what is unfolding on the ground. Detainment camps, the Patriot Act, the destruction of civil liberties and increased military presence point to a tightening of controls on the ground, coupled with a sort of freakish governmental paranoia.

As it seems that things are coming apart around us spiritually and cosmically, for lack of a better term, we are also seeing extremes in governmental plays for control.

At one of the sites I recently visited there was an article from someone claiming to be retired military, who had the following to say:

TO: DANIEL OTT HOST OF THE EDGE BROADCAST:

SUBJECT: UN SMOKEY VANS AGAIN SEEN OPERATING IN USA

SOURCE: THIS INFO IS FROM THE MOST RELIABLE "PHYSICAL SOURCE" I HAVE EVER BEEN ASSOCIATED WITH.

THESE UN 18 WHEELER VANS, WITH SUPPORT TROOPS AND VEHICLES, ARE PICKING UP RED LISTED PEOPLE NOW.

THE SMOKEY'S AND THE PICK UP PLATOONS ARE ALSO SUPPORTED BY ATTACK CHOPPERS AND ARMED UAV'S (UNMANNED AERIAL VEHICLES); THAT IS, AERIAL RADIO CONTROLLED DRONES WITH KILL CAPABILITIES, SUCH AS HELLFIRE MISSILES. THESE UAV'S AND CHOPPERS ARE EQUIPPED WITH IR AND CAN OPERATE IN DARKNESS.

FURTHERMORE, THERE'LL SOON BE 'SHADOW GOVT' ORDERED "ATTACKS" TO SCARE THE US POPULACE OF MORE TERROR. THE VANS AND SUPPORT PLATOONS WILL BE MAKING ROAD STOPS SUPPOSEDLY LOOKING FOR "TERRORISTS", BUT IT WILL BE, BELIEVERS (NOT CATHOLICS), PATRIOTS AND SOME JEWS WHO ARE ON THE HOMELAND SECURITY "RED LIST."

AS A KICKER, ALL THIS ABOVE CORRELATES WITH MY "PRESENT SITUATION" WHICH I WAS WARNED ABOUT FOUR WEEKS AGO BY TWO PROPHETS OF GOD WHO HAVE NEVER BEEN WRONG.

NOT MANY FOLKS WILL GET THIS AS I'M NOT HOME AND I'M JURY RIGGING THIS WITH AN "ON THE ROAD" EMAIL DATA BASE. WHICH I SHUDDA DONE A LONG TIME AGO BUT DID NOT.

YOU HAVE BEEN DULY WARNED AND ADVISED.

AL CUPPETT

US ARMY AND ACTION OFFICER, THE JOINT STAFF -- RETIRED

SOURCE

That was from an interview at an Internet radio show called "The Edge".

It is important to note that many of the websites that "appear" to be posting articles to further illustrate and elucidate what is going on are actually doing the opposite.

Many of these sites mix disinformation with bits of truth, truth, by the way, that you can verify elsewhere.

These sites also don't seem to have a clear position on what they are reporting, are watering the information down, or are suggesting prosaic explanations for all of the bizarre stuff going on.

Some sites are also bogged down with frivolous, deliberately overly sensational, or marginally related material that can be used to misdirect or mislead readers, or to simply muddy the issues. These sites should be avoided. Always use caution.

Some information, as well, is put out to cause fear, and this too warrants having a healthy skepticism when reading this material. In fact, I would suggest that if you get a positive feeling from the material you are reading, then you are on the right track.

The things that are unfolding are for our benefit, and this will become obvious as time goes on.

If you see what "man" (i.e., the military and governments) is doing as time goes on, you will more and more see a sharp contrast between the actions of those you would consider "friendly" and those whose actions really ARE friendly.

The military industrial complex will be taking a violent, aggressive turn toward humanity, while our neighbors will not. As time goes on you should keep this in mind.

Here are another couple of sites where you can find great information on the changes going on right now:

Abduct-anon.com

JerryPippin.com

Here is a guy who's studied the bible and has drawn similar conclusions to those who see the Elohim of the bible and others as extraterrestrials. Read with an open mind.

Emergingtruths.com

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I wanted to post more ufo/earth changes websites that I find relevant.

xfacts.com (This site deals with slightly more mainstream treatment of ufos and the paranormal, including retrospectives.)

crystalinks.com (This site is an ET, ufo, earth changes, metaphysics website.)

paradigmresearchgroup.org (This is the website for Steve Bassett, who is a ufo/ET exopolitics political activist. He has a great interview you can find HERE at Google Video.)

Steve Bassett, among others, has a video interview preview at the fastwalkers website on their video page.

Steve's Google interview was done by the Conscious Media Network whose site is location HERE. (This site has a great video page.)

Michael Tsarion also has a great video at Google Video linked HERE. (He talks about the power elite's need for control, as well as the changes that are around the corner.)

Here are three sites that cover ufos and the ancient world - Site 1 - Site 2 - Site 3

Here is an excellent ufos/ETs links SITE. (Lots of great current links.)

Here is a link to the UFO Conference Mexico from May 2006 -- LINK

projectcamelot.net (This one's very current, and includes interviews with whistleblowers and government/military/ufo/ET insiders.)

Ufocasebook.com (This site began posting a photo or video a day a of 2006. At the bottom of this linked page are the archives labeled -- Archived Files, 2003- Archived Files, 2004, etc.)

Gary McKinnon is a guy that hacked into NASA and government computers and found information on ufos, "non-terrestrial" officers and much more. He was charged with felony crimes I believe. There is a video interview with him at Project Camelot, but here is another interview in two parts -- Part 1 -- Part 2

NASA is great for inadvertantly providing some of the best ufo evidence we have. Here are some links to various Youtube NASA ufo videos -- Link 1 -- Link 2 -- Link 3 -- Link 4

This next video is already on ATS I think, but it's an interview where astronaut Buzz Aldrin confesses to knowing about ufos and being told to be quiet about them -- LINK

The Disclosure Project - FULL VIDEO -- EXCERPT VIDEO PAGE (Youtube)

Michael St. Clair is a sort of astrologer, who also says he is in contact with higher beings. He was interviewed on Project Camelot, but here is a LINK to his website. (Lots of great information there.)

Here is a page on The Watcher Files website that provides government program titles and descriptions that was offered by retired military person and Disclosure Project witness, William Cooper.

As some of the programs William mentions are the following:

"MJ-12" is the name of the secret control group. President Dwight D.
Eisenhower commissioned a secret society known as THE JASON SOCIETY
(JASON SCHOLARS) to sift through all the facts, evidence, technology,
lies and deception and find the truth of the alien question. The
society was made up of 32 of the most prominent men in the country in
1972 and the top 12 members were designated MJ-12. MJ-12 has total
control of everything.

MJ-12 runs most of the world's illegal drug trade. This was done to
hide funding and thus keep the secret from the Congress and the people
of the United States. It was justified in that it would identify and
eliminate the weak elements of our society. The cost of funding the
alien connected projects is higher than anything you can imagine. MJ-12
assassinated President Kennedy when he informed them that he was going
to tell the public all the facts of the alien presence. He was killed
by the Secret Service agent driving his car and it is plainly visible
in the film held from public view. A secret meeting place was
constructed for MJ-12 in MARYLAND and it is described as being
accessible only by air.

"GUESTS" were aliens exchanged for humans...

CONTINGENCY PLAN SHOULD THE INFORMATION BECOME PUBLIC OR SHOULD THE
ALIENS ATTEMPT TAKEOVER: This plan called for a public announcement
that a terrorist group had entered the United States with an Atomic
weapon. It would be announced that the terrorists planned to detonate
the weapon in a major city. Martial Law would be declared and all
persons with implants would be rounded up along with all dissidents and
would be placed into concentration camps. The press, radio, and TV
would be nationalized and controlled. Anyone attempting to resist would
be arrested and/or killed.

SOURCE

thewatcherfiles.com

surfingtheapocalypse.com's ufo page

surfingtheapocalypse.com's main page

karinya.com's ufo page

karinya.com's main page (general ufo/2012 sort of site.)

stealthskater.com's Dan Burisch page (If you wanted to know more about Burisch.)

stealthskater.com's main page (Updated ufo/government/black ops website.)

dark-truth.blogspot.com (This site has it all, from New World Order to chemtrails.)

diagnosis.2012.co.uk (2012 site with a plethora of videos.)

mt.net (Another interesting 2012 site.)

This is a video lecture -- LINK -- given by a one time close associate of Billy Meier, who was the Swedish gentleman who claimed to be in contact with Plejarans, an advanced, human-like race from, or near the Pleiades.

Here is Billy Meier's website.

So what's happening here? To me, it seems clear that there is a natural process that is in its final stages, and it involves our entire planet and possibly our entire galaxy.

There is a small group bent on control, and keeping control, but who have no idea that their end is at hand. It seems they see an opportunity where in fact it's quite the opposite.

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 10:33 AM
link   

win52, thanks for jumping in, but I think the best thing to do is ignore crakuer, he is simply trying to gain fame off of this thread and trying to be a champion for I dont know who, but the radar is certainly on him now, he is certainly starting to offend me. I stated clearly I am not looking to start a cult and for him to throw that back in my face that I am is offensive.

He has a blog? I didn't notice, or pay attention to it.

I have been trying to find someone who could convince me that I was insane, because of what I have been seeing. If crakeur could show me where I am wrong, with proof there of, rather than just spouting off, that would be great. The fact is that he is confused with the evidence, much like most people and so they deny that it exists, much like I had been doing.

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join