It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have you ever thought that the year 2012 was disinfo & the real date is 2008 and what does it mean?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Much of the information of the xeeattwelve is correct. Three things you don't understand:

- the thought forms, you call darkness, gave us our thoughts. Everything you can think of is false, is an illusion. Love, peace, truth, enlightenment don't exist. They are illusions of the mind.
Thought keeps you in the matrix, prison, labyrinth. So, thought is the real enemy.

- what you want is the same as all the other 'end time' preachers, viz. permanent happiness without pain somewhere, be it on a higher level existence, be it in the 'true light' existence, etc. You call it a place of love and peace, but you don't understand that it is a desire, which is in your thoughts all the time. Thought = desire. Your thought has been given by the thought forms (darkness), so you are part of their game all the time.

- You are looking for a rescuer, a saviour who will take you out of the virtual reality. It is thought that is fooling you. There is no saviour. You don't need any help from anybody. When you are fed up with the parasite pyramid and realise there is no way out, maybe the energy will wipe out the program in you, viz. thought that has been put in you.
This means you cannot do and don't have to do a thing.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   
A very real possibility being that the measurement of calendar and time have changed several times over history. Where is the real ground zero regarding measurement of time and date?

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by manchurian_candidate
I know that all i can give but dont you think it is possible for gravity to bend a cube if it is spinning very fast.

That is perception.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Much of the information of the xeeatwelve website is correct. Three things you don't understand:

- the thought forms, you call darkness, gave us our thoughts. Everything you can think of is false, is an illusion. Love, peace, truth, enlightenment don't exist. They are illusions of the mind.
Thought keeps you in the matrix, prison, labyrinth. So, thought is the real enemy.

- what you want is the same as all the other 'end time' preachers, viz. permanent happiness without pain somewhere, be it on a higher level existence, be it in the 'true light' existence, etc. You call it a place of love and peace, but you don't understand that it is a desire, which is in your thoughts all the time. Thought = desire. Your thought has been given by the thought forms (darkness), so you are part of their game all the time.

- You are looking for a rescuer, a saviour who will take you out of the virtual reality. It is thought that is fooling you. There is no saviour. You don't need any help from anybody. When you are fed up with the parasite pyramid and realise there is no way out, maybe the energy will wipe out the program in you, viz. thought that has been put in you.
This means you cannot do and don't have to do a thing.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

All the things you did and do will keep you in 'matrix'. It's all a pleasure moment, that's what the 'virtual reality' is all about.

All the 'newagers' including the people of xeeatwelve.net want love and pleasure and heaven (true light) too. That's the trap thought (darkness) is holding us in.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 12:16 PM
link   
If that is true, then we would be entering the Age of Aquarius this year, and that may give us some kind of motivation in dealing with nwo in a new altruism, a quantum leap in metaphysical consciousness. If its not true, I'd still like to draw that energy now to cast off all world leaders in a equal restorative movement for the people and the planet.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Wolves

thought forms only exist in the virtual reality.There are no thought forms in the real world as there is no programming.you have the free will there.
and yes there is a savour.jesus and other divine beings,
Her writings would lead to doom and gloom and fear but for true light beings its like answering all your questions and telling you that this game will end soon and you would go home.

another article has been posted about personal devil
xeeatwelve.com...

We are now in the final stage of the Rescue Mission and Christ will soon gather all the viable True-Light particles and take them back Home. Those left behind are following Darkness’ resistance to Divine Correction of the Error. Everyone and everything, including the Devil and Darkness Itself, are given the opportunity to accept the Correction. Unfortunately, Darkness and Its Devil have rejected the Correction and have lured many to follow them. Many have chosen Darkness as their God. Regrettably, most people have done just that.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

What I understand about time mechines in our reality, when one is built and from the moment you turn it on, that is as far back in time the mechine can travel. There is no forward travel.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Wolves

I am interested to know how you know the information Nara has given to be also a trap. You have quoted the term Darkness as did Nara, what is your understanding of the sorce?

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Wolves

I am interested to know how you know the information Nara has given to be also a trap. You have quoted the term Darkness as did Nara, what is your understanding of the sorce?

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by kitos
reply to post by Mr Green

What I understand about time mechines in our reality, when one is built and from the moment you turn it on, that is as far back in time the mechine can travel. There is no forward travel.

thats is a physical time machines.If you want to know more then i suggest you read this article
www.xeeatwelve.com...

In the Unmanifest, there is no time. The Unmanifest is the Timeless One. All that happens within the Source occurs simultaneously. There is no past, present or future. All that is, is.

Within the vortex of the Usurper there is a point that appears unchangeable – I refer to this point as "vertical time". Near this point Darkness has nefariously "attached" a "siphon tube", so to speak, to the "outskirts" of the Timeless One to steal Divine Energy. Incidentally, there is a pseudo-timeless realm that Darkness tried to imitate in its pseudo creation.

The True Divine Creation is a reflection of the Source (Godhead). Certain sectors of the True Creation have been corrupted by an aberration, which has rejected correction and gone awry, much like a weed in a garden. This aberration is commonly referred to as Evil, False Light or Darkness. The True Creation is commonly referred to as the Light. Since the True Divine Creation is a reflection of the Source, there is no time in the True Creation.

I cannot imagine how it would feel like.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 12:29 PM
link   
i have been following Xee-a since last year, and its all BS.

have you seen the article they have about Mozart ? just read it and you will see this site is full of it.

she claims to cure dogs, an intern that used to work for her told me that the crazy lady that runs the site takes the picture of a healthy dog, then breaks his legs , makes the dog look sick and takes the picture, then puts the sick dog picture first and then it tells you she healed the dog.

trust me guy, this lady is insane. she claims a white buffalo woman comes to her.

P.S = download the free album she has on the site, and play with it in some audio editing software, you'll see.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Fine you believe that she is fake but for me everything she has said has come true,from falling cranes to tv signal freezes to all sorts of chaos.
Those who fear her teaching know from the insode that they wont be going home,they would cease to nothingness.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by manchurian_candidate
Have you ever thought that the year 2012 was disinfo & the real date is 2008 and what does it mean?

We have four more months to find out whether you're right or not

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by greenjuice

xee-a promotes love and peace, you are using fear tactics against non believers.

maybe you need to read closely, her message is clear, she is not like the bible and religion, we will all go the the light according to her, she also says that is not our fault that we don't believe in her teachings, the dark people have brainwashed us all.
she also says we all will find peace [- except dark beings-] when darkness falls, and some at first will be confused and may not be able to find the source [- the light-], but light beings will come for them and help them.

for a strong believer you don't seem to know much about her teachings.

and stop using fear tactics, this is not Christianity.

[edit on 31-7-2008 by CzErased]

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Well the war has started.She said that in june that the bear will attack the greak hawk.It has began.

Also i noticed 2 threads talking about the sun going dark and liting up.

These are glitches as the system is gasping its last breath.The sun will be extinguished soon by the light.Time wont restart by 2008.

i am just waiting for the rescue.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 01:12 AM
link   
it is done.
xeeatwelve.com...

this article exposes her husband.THe old anwnn site is corrupted.I knew it as that site promoted religious idols like buddha,rama,krishna etc.

the large hardon collieder is the last desperate step to open a portal to contact the annunaki elite which it would fail.

why dont they join the light when they know that they have lost if beyond my grasp.maybe light needs to fight fire with fire & make them fear about their future as light has itself said that darkness rejects love and light.

to the enemies of light
muahahaha
be afraid,very afraid

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Yeah I thought that the real date was 2008, but then I realized that we are just getting this war started.

Federal reserve bank to implode 4 years ahead of schedule
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 10-9-2008 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   
We are now well into September 2008, when exactly are the light people to be rescued? It seems to me with only 3 1/2 months left in 2008 we should be seeing something happening by now.

Yes I believe our mind is our enemy, it does hold us in this matrix but not in the way this web site describes. I have read Eckhart Tolle (the power of Now) and his description of how our mind controls us is far more believable than this web site . The mind was invented to aid us in day to day activites , but it has now evolved into a being in its own right. It controls us by ego and wishes to stop us becoming enlightened..why? The ego dies in an enligtened person, the mind does not wish to die. The mind controls us by forcing us to always live in the pain of the past or the pain of our projected future. When we truely live in the now, the exact second of the now there is no pain of past or future.

No I dont follow this web site for a second. Live for your now, search for that inner peace we all have, that inner being, forget this fear and scare tactics. We shall all still be here in 2009!!

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   
rapture already happened.I am sorry if you dont agree with the website then you have given your will to darkness.
the only true light beings left are light warriors.They soon will be raptured.

here latest post exposes the darkness.

xeeatwelve.com...

The beings of Darkness and their archons will be separated forever from the beings of Light.

Many thanks to all the beings of Light who have tirelessly worked whilst enduring abuse, humiliation and suffering at the hands of Darkness. I congratulate all of those beings of Light who have persevered and remained faithful to the Light, despite all of the horrible things that Darkness has thrown at them. Indeed, all of these are true warriors of the Light.

The confrontation between the Christ Energy and the Anti-Christ Energy is finally completed.

It is done. It is finished.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join