It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federal reserve bank to implode 4 years ahead of schedule

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 01:22 AM
link   
On Dec 21, 2012 the mayan long count ends.

Some believe that graviational polarity will shift causing untold chaos and destruction worldwide. Death to the wicked, eternal judgement passed and such.

According to my own research, Dec 21, 2012 is also the 100th birthday of the federal reserve system. THe federal reserve act was signed into existance on Dec 23, 1912. Thats 99 years, 11 months and 28 days from Dec 21, 2012.

100 years, thats' just long enough that they could make sure that thier plan completed, not so long as for it to become obscure. Two or three generations and it's done.

So one is forced to ask is it a coincidence that the 100th birthday of the federal reserve system falls on the ending date of the mayan long count calander?

I would say not.

We see the comming worldwide economic recession and global insecurity and we must conclude that something big is brewing. Change is in the air and no one and nothing can stop it. The 9/11 attacks upon the twin towers, built by oil barons, marked the end of an era of economic prosperity for the oil backed dollar as the world reaches peak oil production.

The only place for the fed to go from here is down.

Those stupid chinese are gonna get caught with a boatload of worthless paper.

Ha, ha. The dollar is worthless. It's just a stupid piece of paper that no one believes in anymore.

Eat shi* and die

Signed the amercian consumer

[edit on 24-1-2008 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by In nothing we trust
Ha, ha. The dollar is worthless. It's just a stupid piece of paper that no one believes in anymore.

Oh yeah, that's right. We don't need the current mechanism of money to survive by buying the basic necessities of life -- artery clogging food, imported designer clothing and overpriced cardboard boxes, err I meant, shelter.

I think we better start getting used to the barter system. I see lots of bargains at our local flea market, for example. And the produce is mostly fresh, too.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I stand self-corrected. I had the intial date incorrect. The correct time is 99 years and not 100, between the two dates.

www.timeanddate.com...

Duration calculation results
From and including: Tuesday, December 23, 1913
To, but not including : Friday, December 21, 2012

It is 36,158 days from the start date to the end date, but not including the end date

Or 98 years, 11 months, 28 days excluding the end date

Alternative time units
36,158 days can be converted to one of these units:
3,124,051,200 seconds
52,067,520 minutes
867,792 hours
5165 weeks (rounded down)

What is the significance of 99 though?

I wonder, I wonder, I wonder ...

The endgame clock?

www.biblegateway.com...-NIV-15508

Psalm 99
1 The LORD reigns,
let the nations tremble;
he sits enthroned between the cherubim,
let the earth shake.

2 Great is the LORD in Zion;
he is exalted over all the nations.

3 Let them praise your great and awesome name—
he is holy.

4 The King is mighty, he loves justice—
you have established equity;
in Jacob you have done
what is just and right.

5 Exalt the LORD our God
and worship at his footstool;
he is holy.

6 Moses and Aaron were among his priests,
Samuel was among those who called on his name;
they called on the LORD
and he answered them.

7 He spoke to them from the pillar of cloud;
they kept his statutes and the decrees he gave them.

8 O LORD our God,
you answered them;
you were to Israel [a] a forgiving God,
though you punished their misdeeds.

9 Exalt the LORD our God
and worship at his holy mountain,
for the LORD our God is holy.

[edit on 18-3-2008 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 07:36 AM
link   
The federal reserve bank was built by JP morgan and his banking clique which represented old europe money and more directly the investment banks (like goldman, lehman, Jp morgan) in the u.s. The federal reserve and the u.s treasury appear today to be arms of the financial industry and first and foremost concerned about this industry, not the "economy" as every reuters article quote's the fed's as trying to improve.

due to the fractional nature of the banking industry, (and the vulnerability of banks to bank runs) the name of the game is maintaining CONFIDENCE in consumers'/customers minds. Msnbc, cnbc, fox news are all basically mouth pieces for the Giant which is the financial system and wall street.

They try to maintain this game of confidence and will lie to your face (repeatedly) because 1. they will not be held liable, since they are just giving opinions. 2. imagine a fire in a theater, imagine the door way is only so wide and they the first people thru have the best chance of surviving, and only a limited number of people can make it thru the door at one time. okay now imagine a financial crisis with a rising probability of coming, imagine that the bond market is sending these signals, and that the smart money realizes it is time to get out and put money in 3 month treasury's. They need enough sheeple to still believe things will go up so that, someone has to keep their money in banking stocks, otherwise the banks could become bankrupt if their stock prices crash and two, they want the exits cleared should they want to put even a higher percentage of their money in a "safe" place, should the signals for a large fall get louder.

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by cpdaman
...smart money realizes it is time to get out and put money in 3 month treasury's.

What happened to 30 year notes?

Don't have faith in 'em?

Why not just trade on 36 hour treasury bills? That way you can get out of 'em the next business day if you need to.

[edit on 22-3-2008 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   
you lost it. so what if it is true. the mayans are wrong you will see. life will go on. You just want ppl to die or something big to kill everyone. Even if it is true you will still work, and do what you do, whatever that is..just like everyone else. And its still years before it happens, where will u be the the day happens? Do you really believe?

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   
the world is going to end man, I dont want people to die either, but I'll bet that on 2012 somethin big an bad is going to happen. Even that stupid spiderbot thingy predicted it. It said that theres going to be a HUGE earthquake in CALI. in december, If that happens then Im beleiving wat the spiderbot says is going to happen from then on lol!

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I love the prophesy maker that works from a 'sound' basis who starts off with 'Previous predictions from this school of thought were wrong.....'

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by redled
I love the prophesy maker that works from a 'sound' basis who starts off with 'Previous predictions from this school of thought were wrong.....'

We're all guessing. I even admit it in this very thread that my first round of facts were incorrect.

There are some things that I know are irrefutable facts, there are some things that I have researched and aquired into my knowledge base and there are some things that I am guessing at.

I try to be as accurate as possible. The truth is sometimes more difficult to believe than fiction.

top topics

join