It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have you ever thought that the year 2012 was disinfo & the real date is 2008 and what does it mean?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Never doubt the power of Johnny Depp.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by SixthDream
Never doubt the power of Johnny Depp.

But can even the Great Johnny Depp save us from this....www.hyland.org...

Is this our future? To be ruled by this creature? Oh please Sixthdream I hope you are right and Johnny can save us. Hes not got long....

(sorry greenjuice but light beings, even false ones need a good laugh now and then, and frankly your thread was doing quite the opposite.)

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 08:29 AM
link   
I'm only on page 2 so far. Interesting topic, and in many ways it does not go against what I know. Except for the time thing. I'm posting now since it's so long, don't want to forget my thoughts or get too overwhelmed since so much is being said at once.

Ok, lets start with time. And why it does not actually exist.

From the perspective/consciousness of god, the universe is static. As that state of consciousness is all knowing and omnipotent it brings about it certain truths. There is no motion. Everything that is possible exists, every "dimension" everything you can think of and more exists.

What creates "time" for us, is what is being called the darkness. It is really just ignorance. As it has not been illuminated by the light. What that means is that the consciousness has now been reduced, and is ignorant to all that is possible. Because of that unknown factor, as the light illuminates the darkness, or as the ignorance fades, time is created. So that is why it is actually an illusion. Think about it. Put yourself in a hypothetical situation where you know everything that is possible, from beginning to end. It's the difference in looking at the entire strip of a movie at once, or looking at it frame by frame, where darkness(ignorance of knowing whats next), covers the rest of the film.

As for the geometry. I mentioned before about the film. Well we only view time as linear. Because we see 1 new event registered at a time. But the film itself is not linear. It is spread out like many films, stacked all around, each one only very slightly different. And they keep on stacking and stacking only slightly different from the one touching, and the further away you get from the original, the more different it is. In linear time, this can be experienced as the difference in the year 1600 and now. Big jump. So you actually move across the dimensions all the "time". It merely appears linear. And this is where 4d stuff and the geometry comes in.

I'm sure we've all seen flatland. So we know how the dimensions build on each other. So when you stack a bunch of 3d realities on each other, you get 4d. Where 4d are the closest set of possible "films" we can move to. Stack a bunch of the 4d and you get 5d etc etc etc. I think this is where ascension comes in. If you can "see" in 4d, then you can more easily see the movement you want to move in. And you can jump/move faster across the 3d and on down. Meaning, eventually you could jump across the film fast enough, that you could jump from a place where you have no apple in your hand, to a place where you did. Or dodge bullets etc, even on down the line if you go high enough, jump to the spot where they stop. In reality, it's merely perception.

What is interesting about the geometry mentioned by the OP, is dealing with the hexagon on saturn. If you take a pyramid, have 1 pointing up, and 1 pointing down, and spin them in opposite directions, you do actually get the way the weather and such spins on the earth. Even more interesting, if you view those spining objects from the top, you get what looks to be a hexagon. And if you view the 2D view of that, you get the star of david with what around it? a circle. So that part of the OP kinda caught me by surprise.

Ok, so the neo/jesus connection, and why do we see certain things that are consistent(earth revolves around the sun). As mentioned before, with the darkness/ignorance. If your knowledge is wiped clean, and you are then naked/ignorant etc. At which point, you can be given a specific set of knowledge(pattern recognition), and your knowledge and such will build off those same patterns. As you expect those patterns to continue, you stay on the film ranges that continues them.

When you want to go to the fridge, you make a path. If the path appears to be blocked, you don't make that path. So enter Jesus/Neo. Who come to show the path and tell people(thus to follow). But it's the choices you make, not the images you follow that determine the path you follow. When following Jesus, you don't follow by worshipping his image. You follow by understanding the philosophy, logic/knowledge given, and then you find the true path out. This knowledge is surpressed behind the image. What you see in mainstream church is constant worship of image/material/physical. While at the same time, using that symbolism to guide people down another path(war, death, destruction). They manipulate to keep people from going down the true path. If you fear death and have other fears, then you are more easily pushed. Imagine where you want to be, how you will act and what society would have to be like, and be that change.

What was jesus called? The truth and the light. Coincidence? And what can satan do? Present himself as a great being of light(truth), but in reality is not, the bit of truth is just to keep the pattern going(truth about image/physical, certain laws that "work" etc). Which can then be used to rule over the more ignorant masses.

Now perhaps it is falling apart. I have felt the connection with god. So that means that for a brief moment, I went beyond the boundaries. But I'm not so sure it was all evil. I believe evil/darkness does rule this "universe", but I am constantly thinking about the whole "cosmic egg" thing. And when I and others feel and get that connection, they create a crack. As the light(knowledge) always rules and takes of the darkness(ignorance). Get enough cracks, and the shell falls apart. I sometimes feel like a chicken in an egg, ready to be born and I'm just trying to figure out how to crack that shell. Hopefully I won't run around screaming the sky is falling the sky is falling if I happen to break off a chunk to big(paranoia).

I do see the earth and this experience as a school. And being in the god stage I think might get boring, there is fun in learning and experiencing. I do agree it's all part of the same system.

Anyway, great thread so far. It's really caught my interest. I'm going to read more.

[edit on 6-10-2008 by badmedia]

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by badmedia
I'm only on page 2 so far. Interesting topic, and in many ways it does not go against what I know. Except for the time thing. I'm posting now since it's so long, don't want to forget my thoughts or get too overwhelmed since so much is being said at once.

Ok, lets start with time. And why it does not actually exist.

well thats your view point but time is a being.hell hinduism also says so and btw the demiurge are the gods in hinduism.

From the perspective/consciousness of god, the universe is static. As that state of consciousness is all knowing and omnipotent it brings about it certain truths. There is no motion. Everything that is possible exists, every "dimension" everything you can think of and more exists.

again wrong,if there is no motion then the planets wont move,galaxies wont turn.read it all.

What creates "time" for us, is what is being called the darkness. It is really just ignorance. As it has not been illuminated by the light. What that means is that the consciousness has now been reduced, and is ignorant to all that is possible. Because of that unknown factor, as the light illuminates the darkness, or as the ignorance fades, time is created. So that is why it is actually an illusion. Think about it. Put yourself in a hypothetical situation where you know everything that is possible, from beginning to end. It's the difference in looking at the entire strip of a movie at once, or looking at it frame by frame, where darkness(ignorance of knowing whats next), covers the rest of the film.

the war is btw good vs evil.evil exists and is real,denying evil is helping evil commit more atrocities.thankfully evil would be vanquished.

As for the geometry. I mentioned before about the film. Well we only view time as linear. Because we see 1 new event registered at a time. But the film itself is not linear. It is spread out like many films, stacked all around, each one only very slightly different. And they keep on stacking and stacking only slightly different from the one touching, and the further away you get from the original, the more different it is. In linear time, this can be experienced as the difference in the year 1600 and now. Big jump. So you actually move across the dimensions all the "time". It merely appears linear. And this is where 4d stuff and the geometry comes in.

4d is the astral world.time consists of vertical time and chronological time.REad vertical time backfires on darkness from www.xeeatwelve.com

I'm sure we've all seen flatland. So we know how the dimensions build on each other. So when you stack a bunch of 3d realities on each other, you get 4d. Where 4d are the closest set of possible "films" we can move to. Stack a bunch of the 4d and you get 5d etc etc etc. I think this is where ascension comes in. If you can "see" in 4d, then you can more easily see the movement you want to move in. And you can jump/move faster across the 3d and on down. Meaning, eventually you could jump across the film fast enough, that you could jump from a place where you have no apple in your hand, to a place where you did. Or dodge bullets etc, even on down the line if you go high enough, jump to the spot where they stop. In reality, it's merely perception.

again dimension are still a part of this evil virtual reality.Ascension is just going from one jail to another.the only way to be free is for the evil virtual reality to be destroyed.aska you are seeing the financial crises as the financial being has lost control.

What is interesting about the geometry mentioned by the OP, is dealing with the hexagon on saturn. If you take a pyramid, have 1 pointing up, and 1 pointing down, and spin them in opposite directions, you do actually get the way the weather and such spins on the earth. Even more interesting, if you view those spining objects from the top, you get what looks to be a hexagon. And if you view the 2D view of that, you get the star of david with what around it? a circle. So that part of the OP kinda caught me by surprise.

i also urge you read more about this in the site(cube articles and 12 universes are petagons,it covers about platonic solids and pyramids)

Ok, so the neo/jesus connection, and why do we see certain things that are consistent(earth revolves around the sun). As mentioned before, with the darkness/ignorance. If your knowledge is wiped clean, and you are then naked/ignorant etc. At which point, you can be given a specific set of knowledge(pattern recognition), and your knowledge and such will build off those same patterns. As you expect those patterns to continue, you stay on the film ranges that continues them.

thats the evil system.you die your memory is wiped and are told to born again so to wipe your karma debt which is just as monetary debt and impossible to pay up.those who break away from the pattern knowledge is when divine wakes you up.I dont remember how i discovered this site but i belive divine told me to see it.

When you want to go to the fridge, you make a path. If the path appears to be blocked, you don't make that path. So enter Jesus/Neo. Who come to show the path and tell people(thus to follow). But it's the choices you make, not the images you follow that determine the path you follow. When following Jesus, you don't follow by worshipping his image. You follow by understanding the philosophy, logic/knowledge given, and then you find the true path out. This knowledge is surpressed behind the image. What you see in mainstream church is constant worship of image/material/physical. While at the same time, using that symbolism to guide people down another path(war, death, destruction). They manipulate to keep people from going down the true path. If you fear death and have other fears, then you are more easily pushed. Imagine where you want to be, how you will act and what society would have to be like, and be that change.

What was jesus called? The truth and the light. Coincidence? And what can satan do? Present himself as a great being of light(truth), but in reality is not, the bit of truth is just to keep the pattern going(truth about image/physical, certain laws that "work" etc). Which can then be used to rule over the more ignorant masses.

well you are messing it up.people think jesus is the gods son but jesus was against god which is the catch that no one understands.He is against the demiurge and is from the divine world where the real creator lives.

Now perhaps it is falling apart. I have felt the connection with god. So that means that for a brief moment, I went beyond the boundaries. But I'm not so sure it was all evil. I believe evil/darkness does rule this "universe", but I am constantly thinking about the whole "cosmic egg" thing. And when I and others feel and get that connection, they create a crack. As the light(knowledge) always rules and takes of the darkness(ignorance). Get enough cracks, and the shell falls apart. I sometimes feel like a chicken in an egg, ready to be born and I'm just trying to figure out how to crack that shell. Hopefully I won't run around screaming the sky is falling the sky is falling if I happen to break off a chunk to big(paranoia).

there are two sides good and evil.evil is parasitic and depends on good,good does not depend on evil.and btw before the celestial error evil never existed.

I do see the earth and this experience as a school. And being in the god stage I think might get boring, there is fun in learning and experiencing. I do agree it's all part of the same system.

what earth is not a school,it is a prison planet.

Anyway, great thread so far. It's really caught my interest. I'm going to read more.

do tell me your reply and do read the articles from xeeatwelve.com.I have seen that people have already made their mind and wont be going home.It saddens me the most but good gives second chance so even if you are a false beings then you still can join the light.

[edit on 6-10-2008 by badmedia]

[edit on 16-10-2008 by greenjuice]

[edit on 16-10-2008 by greenjuice]

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 09:23 AM
link   
What i found interesting is when i was watching the Zeitgeist Movie, they said that Jesus was actually born 4 years before the supposed birth date. Know if thats the case that would tie in with what this thread is all about.

If i have said something obvious, am sorry lol!

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 10:42 AM
link   
How do you feel now about this prediction given yet another has come and passed with no event or truth? (Blossom and The Federation did NOT show)

Has this not shown us to stop trying to find answers to life the universe and everything and just get ON with our lives.

Now after whats happenned with the Oct 14th prediction Im NOT looking forward to 2012. I can only imagine how thats going to get out of hand.

I have NO idea if this thread is true or not, but really it doesnt matter either way does it. The failed Oct 14th prediction must show us at least to just NOT get carried away with all these alternative worlds and predictions!!

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 11:36 AM
link   
here we go again.
JESUS did you read all the articles.the so called galatic federation is a scam by the powers that be.let me again quote

www.xeeatwelve.com...

Other untruths are spread through various channelled material such as the material presented by the Galactic Federation/Galactic Confederation of Light. The information presented is alien-based channelled material that superficially appears to attack the New World Order while it is in fact in support of the NWO. The information is a distorted montage taken from various sources and mixed together until it forms a conglomeration of misinformation that best suits the agenda for the NWO. The echelon of those who produce the Galactic Federation information is linked to the Dark Brotherhood. That is why these messages sponsor Maitreya, the Ascended Masters, and often declare Jesus as one of their Ascended Masters. It is of interest that many of the high-ranking promoters of the Galactic Federation material are members of the CIA.

the so called GF wont come as it is a scam.
all this new age movement is answered here
www.xeeatwelve.com...

one more thing the world wont end in 2008 but time would end in 2008 and after that the universe would start to fracture which would take years(according to the website).Either way it has already started.

Mr green dont reply until you read all the pages.you are not properly understanding or you know it and are derailin.either way it doesnt matter the site is the truth and nothing can stop the end.it is inevitable.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by greenjuice

Mr green dont reply until you read all the pages.you are not properly understanding or you know it and are derailin.either way it doesnt matter the site is the truth and nothing can stop the end.it is inevitable.

Have you seen how many pages your links have!! Yes OK I stand corrected on TGFL, sorry, it does seem to say they were never coming.

I have also heard many theories on just that, that they are propaganda for the NWO.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   
sorry for being aggressive,evil does not respond to love so i try their same tactic on themselves.

i know its 133 articles and each article is pages long but you have to read and if you are lazy atleast read the op's posts.

i also didn't want to read all but slowly as i read the more i liked it.
again read it all and i gurandammtee that you would like it a lot and would feel al lot of weight getting off your stomach.freedom is so close!

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Yes,
I feel that 2008 = 1 thus being a one year for planet earth......
All about new beginnings...
You see the 1000's were about individuality and power and control...2000's are re love coulpes caring and sharing according to pythagorus....

The oooo's re[present god for they are theonly number in full connection with no beginning or end....

Do we recall being in the age of Aquarius now in the light of a magnetic field that will noe cover 2000 years of our future now, In times of captain Cook folk were living to 50.....Now they are dying in the 100's...If in times of Atlantis 11,000 years ago, people were living to 400 to 600 years of age then here we go again, recalling Nathusalis living to 1,000....

So much truth to come then we humans will see how much rubbish we have been told through the ages....Pythagoras , Plato and Nostradamus knew through the knowledge of numbers....New energy, now and new leaders for the people (Not against) are coming.......May we rejoice

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Um maybe I'm confused here but the sun doesn't rotate at the poles and center at the same speed which could make a person think well no duh the top is smaller and rotates faster however....

The sun can not be a 1 piece solid object because the center of the sun completes one full rotation in 26 days, the poles in 34 days so the sun is spinning faster in the middle than the poles. It travels at 860,000 miles per hour and...

Well there is no way to prove or disprove the idea of a cube considering that we can't go there. Not to mention the flames/gases/chemical reactions that occur on/in the sun are so violent it would drowned out any shape or form making it look circular because of the speed and rotation.

So I'm going to say it's a black hole with a vacuum bubble caught in the middle. As the vacuum bubble tries to expand and destroy the entire universe the black hole is sucking up the energy off put by the bubble. At this point the energy is contained in a swirling mass and because there is more energy in the middle than the poles the middle swirls faster than the poles and the excess energy know as radiation slowly escapes the black hole and warms the surrounding area. Sun spots are small windows into the actual black hole itself where for a brief time the black hole is pulling in more energy in that area.

Wow that sounded pretty good, on second thought I think the sun is just a ball of flames and heat never mind.

Edit: link www.suntrek.org...

[edit on 3-11-2008 by Darthorious]

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 02:57 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 05:09 AM
link   
i am not going to debate but just tell the inevitability

the sun is being extinguished by light.dont believe it then
read this

www.telegraph.co.uk...

New data has revealed that the heliosphere, the protective shield of energy that surrounds our solar system, has weakened by 25 per cent over the past decade and is now at it lowest level since the space race began 50 years ago.

Scientists are baffled at what could be causing the barrier to shrink in this way and are to launch mission to study the heliosphere.

also the color of sun has changed,its very harsh and bright yellow.

here is what is happening

xeeatwelve.com...
xeeatwelve.com...

The arraa-tons then fly through the sun's burning atmosphere before approaching the spinning cube. When they approach the cube they hover above it, spinning with it. Once "inside" the cube (which is actually inside the sun's atmosphere but above the cube) the spinning seems to stop because of WCLU's illusion of "no motion". Instead of this illusion confusing and hindering the occupants of the arraa-tons, the illusion is used to their benefit. It allows them to calmly go about their work in the midst of a virtual whirlwind. This is a little like being in the eye of a hurricane where it is calm.

The arraa-tons then go about "working the corners" of the cube, by hovering just above a corner of the cube and launching off the corner in the opposite direction of the cube's spin. These launches exert great force on the corners of the cube and "push" the cube in the direction of the spin, using maximum leverage from the corners to cause the cube to spin faster and faster with each launch.

As the cube spins faster and faster, the turbulent vortex near its north pole spins more and more vociferously, sucking more fuel into the sun's atmosphere. Consequently, the sun burns quicker and hotter with each launch off its corners.

Many stars have already been extinguished by the method described in this essay. Many of the stars in the sky are no longer burning. We are only seeing the radiant light from long ago in the sky because it takes years for light to reach the Earth from any of the stars.

In the Pure Realm, there is no actual air, earth, water or fire. Those were all created by Darkness and were forced upon Special beings whom we know as the Elements Air, Earth, Water and Fire. Once those Special beings are released from Darkness, they will return to their original Divine Abode, along with all the beings who have chosen to enter the Light of their own freewill (the viables).

The sun is the product of False Light. Those who have chosen to enter the True Light by their own freewill will welcome this joyous news — the Return to Purity and True Unconditional Love and Peace is nigh.

The sceptical ones will continue to vainly mock in their own pitiful ignorance.

google sun cruisers for proof.

its over.for me this info is liberating as i know that i would be goin home,for others its frightening as they would cease to exist but the divine gives everyone a chance go to back to light and sadly evil rejects this.

soon there would be no life on this planet.all this co2 carbon tax is a desperation by darkness to control the planet.

i wont post more as all the info i got from this thread is enough and its upto the person to decide weather he\she wants to cling on to the hopeless world or liberate.

for all still sleeping have a look at this matrix video clip

[edit on 5-11-2008 by greenjuice]

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 11:18 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 11:05 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 07:29 AM
link   
greetings!,
Today is the most imp day for this universe.As you know that today is winter solstice or dec 21 2008.Amitakh said that time ends in 2008 and not 2012 so logically today it should end(though according to her posts it ends when 2008 is over),Anyways as time will fail to restart the universe will start to fracture more quickly.
here are 2 stories which confirm this
www.sciencedaily.com...

Observations made by NASA instruments onboard an Air Force satellite have shown that the boundary between the Earth's upper atmosphere and space has moved to extraordinarily low altitudes.

science.nasa.gov...

NASA's five THEMIS spacecraft have discovered a breach in Earth's magnetic field ten times larger than anything previously thought to exist. Solar wind can flow in through the opening to "load up" the magnetosphere for powerful geomagnetic storms. But the breach itself is not the biggest surprise. Researchers are even more amazed at the strange and unexpected way it forms, overturning long-held ideas of space physics.

these 2 stores prove that she is right and the sun will soon engulf the earth due to its increased heat output.

I would also like to reply to wolves post about thought forms

you said

the thought forms, you call darkness, gave us our thoughts. Everything you can think of is false, is an illusion. Love, peace, truth, enlightenment don't exist. They are illusions of the mind.
Thought keeps you in the matrix, prison, labyrinth. So, thought is the real enemy.

- what you want is the same as all the other 'end time' preachers, viz. permanent happiness without pain somewhere, be it on a higher level existence, be it in the 'true light' existence, etc. You call it a place of love and peace, but you don't understand that it is a desire, which is in your thoughts all the time. Thought = desire. Your thought has been given by the thought forms (darkness), so you are part of their game all the time.

- You are looking for a rescuer, a saviour who will take you out of the virtual reality. It is thought that is fooling you. There is no saviour. You don't need any help from anybody. When you are fed up with the parasite pyramid and realise there is no way out, maybe the energy will wipe out the program in you, viz. thought that has been put in you.
This means you cannot do and don't have to do a thing.

what to you fail you realize that thought forms=matter. true light and false light=consciousness which was originally from the divine realm and mixed with evil particles.the thought forms are external thought.your basis is totally wrong.
yearning to go back home is from the consciousness and not though forms.
and yes the saviors have come from the divine realm to wake the viables.
obviously you are distorting her message and have failed miserably!.

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 03:54 AM
link   
dear greenjuice,

I hope you read this post and get back to me. I feel so liberated as do you. It makes me feel wonderful to see so many are awake. I hung on so long to this false reality and had to discover all of this on my own over many years through peyote. I unfortunately still hold some humanistic fear in me over the end of this false reality, not much but I can feel it and I NEED to rid myself of it. Please, if you can help, i must be 100% ready when our liberators come. I just want to go home, I dont know what I did to get stuck here in the first place but it feels so fake here and I want to go home. I hate this feeling of fear and hopelessness that has plauged me for so long. Please help me make sure I will be completely open for our return home.

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 09:59 AM
link   
manchurian please don't tell me you believe your first post. If Annunaki are the creators then how did word get out if the only detailed text of them in the Sumerian texts, which don't claim they made the universe.
It talks of a planet that spun into our galaxy, crashing and bumping into things and smash a planet in half and one half was destroyed and became apart of the ring of debris in our solar system and the other half was Earth.
Then time went on. Nowhere does any source in the texts of the Sumerians or other civilizations does it call the annunaki the creators of the universe. They were inhabitants of the planet that spun into our solar system, supposedly.

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 11:26 AM
link   
no the annunaki are the creation of the demiurge(creator) and they created humans.my first post is misunderstood

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 08:02 AM
link   
So now its 2009 whats going to happen? Im still confussed as to what actually happened in 2008 regarding this thread. Was it the start of the end? Thing is you could say that about any year couldnt you, like the invention of the nuclear bomb was the start of the end, or the World Wars were the start. So say 2008 was the start of the end, when are we expecting this to actually actually end? Otherwise you could just go on for ever blaming every world tragedy on this. Will we still be posting in this thread in say 2010 saying 2008 was the real 2012?

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join