It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

D4rk Kn1ght's prophecy is coming true!

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by TravisT
If they are supposed to be beamed in our heads, then how is anybody capturing hallucinations on camera?

This is so easyily explained.

If 'they' can beam electronic signals to a biological brain then beaming electronic signals to electronics is mere childs play.

Besides how would people believe the things beamed into their heads if all their pictures turned up blank?

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Paul Kine

.........In 2009 there will be a pre-event occurrence visible across large swathes of the northern hemisphere. It is designed to spark interest in alien life beyond what it is now. Some may say this is not enough of a warning, well so be it.

Source:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Do not get me wrong or anything but that picture just reminds me the one of the two simulations, our legendary hidden hand has shown to us, about "awakening" so i think that is the way how people are going to be awakened? By sending via images, information to their brains? I hope not it is better if we evolve mentally first. And it is not that really hard to make people believe actually. They are easily manipulated by the magic of the words. When they see a new invention or something they did not create they would believe you are saying the truth because you will have a solid proof of your truth, your invention. Seriously, words can't be trusted until you know the real intention behind them. And everybody should have their own truth and keep it to themselves, of course there will be a common one but this way is way too much detailed for someone to endure/bear, I think.

[edit on 17-12-2009 by Mikagon]

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Out of curiosity I decided to revive this thread again as the poster did about the Norway spiral as it will be known as from now on.

But I seen this thread and though it might have some relevance.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

From my understanding and research the original poster D4rk Kn1ght was eventually banned in 2008. Prior to his thread about the dark night scheduled for October 28, 2011 he really made no mention of this knowledge until that thread. At least from what I can tell.

I am not saying he was right or wrong but it was certainly an interesting read.

Raist

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   
He was off for about a year, but he was right.

I followed D4rk Knight while he was still here posting. I think it is safe to say that ATS was at its peak then. Good times.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by LooseLipsSinkShips

I am still not convinced he was right about things but it was certainly nice to read his stuff.

I have to agree with you about ATS at the time. Things have certainly changed since then. I miss those ATS days.

Raist

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by thehumbleone
You might also want to check outTHIS, THIS,
and THIS

Something strange is happening, what it is, I don't know.

[edit on 18-1-2007 by thehumbleone]

Nibiru approaches soon.....

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   
deleted hadn't read the entire thread

[edit on 11-5-2010 by seeker11]

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Interesting stuff to read to say the least... I've been thinking about doing something similar in the Himalayas or edge of the arctic circle, however for no end of the world reason, just to be one with nature. Unfortunately, 2010 and I do not believe that we have had enough of these lights for me to believe this prophecy. While yes the world isn't in the best shape, I dont think it's gotten particularly worse in the past couple of years. Still I'll keep a look out and try get my survival training up just incase

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by HankMcCoy

you've been talking to him recently?

Because according to his stern statements, he was suppossed to go into "hiding" over a month ago....

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Shark VA84

You do realize that post was made over 3 years ago, right?

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
what if nothing happens till the end of 2012.
2012 prophecy has gone wild.
i think many will enjoy as much as they can in the year 2012 in the fear of doomsday.

nowadays many people are predicting something for 2012. one thing is sure if nothing happens people will lose faith in predictions.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   
HEAR ME PLEASE: We should not let our fears hold us back..... from pursuing our hopes.
I AM Suohhen
AKA Treeshaker

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   
HEAR ME PLEASE: We should not let our fears hold us back..... from pursuing our hopes.
I AM Suohhen
AKA Treeshaker

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragnet53

Originally posted by thehumbleone
You might also want to check outTHIS, THIS,
and THIS

Something strange is happening, what it is, I don't know.

[edit on 18-1-2007 by thehumbleone]

Nibiru approaches soon.....

check the dates on those articles..

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   
A heads up for any new players reading this post here, if you stay around ATS long enough you soon wake up to the new "Fresh Doom" claims and treat them with the utter contempt they deserve.

The world does end, but for the individual when they die. Their individual experience of this planet ceases and so relative to that person the World Ends.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
A couple questions dark knight... how are you on the computer when you left modern civilization a year ago "march 2009"?

28thOct Dark knight Day... a day of terrible happenings... why name your username after the event your running from? i would not call my self stinky fart because i ran away from someone letting a nasty one rip! and no jews called them self nazi's during the holocaust.. inless in disguise.

but...having said this..

i no something bad is going to happen soon.. i think many people have that feeling.

[edit on 07/14/2010 by AlphaANDOmega]

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
to me this is starting to look like a religous event and his talking about demons 3 dark days and nights which is a part of end of days prophecy

hiding out in the bush won't help anyone taking shelter in a confined area with no contact to the open world for that period of time will

but yeh the signs are certainly near look up at the skies the truth is out there

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Hmm - I took the time to read through Dark Knight's original thread and a couple of things jumped out at me.

He was going to Tibet - correct? He chose one of the most politically sensitive, heavily policed areas under China's control and he thought he would escape detection there? Now, unless Dark Knight is of Tibetan ancestry, I think it extremely unlikely that he would gain any sort of access to the country, let alone a remote hideout with the goods and chattels he allegedly purchased to fund his retirement.

On page 5, he makes a post that indicates that there are quite a few people about, in that he says "There is food, but it walks on two legs and speaks". Double hmmm. The man is so incredibly prepared for his foray into mountain survival, that he plans on cannibalism to survive? With no retaliation or resistance from the locals? Quite the survivalist, our Dark Knight.

He also says the son of the man whose deathbed disclosure prompted his decision, is already out in mountains, having walked away from his $200K medical practice. Why did Dark Knight not elect to join his friend? He talks only about his wife and a few other couples setting up shop in Tibet. There is no mention of his already ensconced friend, or any planned meeting between them. You would assume that given they shared such vital information as was provided by the old man, they would also combine resources in their mountain retreats?

Ah but our resourceful Dark Knight has it all planned. He will survive with just his few trusty friends and his human food supply in a country where even bona fide tourists are monitored every minute of their stay. He will somehow evade the passport controls, the hotel controls, the transport controls and the physical observation that China extends to every local in Tibet, let alone the foreign devils who venture in, and hide in a cave for several years without detection. While munching on human steak tartare.

Yep - I believe him!

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I recently read the thread being referred to here. Today i heard about the following group. I will let their mission statement speak for itself.

Our Mission Statement This website has been developed by God's grace, through the efforts of a small group of believers not affiliated with any organization. The individuals behind the scenes are of no importance. The focus is on the warning that God is sounding to the world through His Word; that He will close the door to salvation on May 21, 2011 when He returns to take his elect children to heaven and begins the day of Judgment on earth for all of those left behind until October 21, 2011 when He will destroy the world and all that is therein.

I realize it is not the exact date the D4rk N1ght mentioned but it is very close and the subject matter is very similar to the claims he made.

The dating and the subject matter immediately made me think of the things i had read here. Particularly this part...

The individuals behind the scenes are of no importance.

Personally, i reserve judgment on this issue. I just thought i would share. Here is the link.

www.wecanknow.com...

Apparently, people across the nation are putting up adverts announcing these dates. Here is a link to pictures of those advertisements.

www.wecanknow.com...

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlphaANDOmega
A couple questions dark knight... how are you on the computer when you left modern civilization a year ago "march 2009"?

28thOct Dark knight Day... a day of terrible happenings... why name your username after the event your running from? i would not call my self stinky fart because i ran away from someone letting a nasty one rip! and no jews called them self nazi's during the holocaust.. inless in disguise.

but...having said this..

i no something bad is going to happen soon.. i think many people have that feeling.

[edit on 07/14/2010 by AlphaANDOmega]

You must be new here.

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35 >>

join