It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

D4rk Kn1ght's prophecy is coming true!

page: 35
<< 32  33  34   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   
the dark knight also says he is going to walk as in be gone march 2009 yet he is still here posting and what not so that should be a red flag for anyone if what he said was so big and true why would he not leave like he said he would???

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Been seeing dancing stars in norway in 2010 quite often, wouldn't be a surprise if that comes up in any other news form pretty soon.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Last I heard he was posting via a Internet cafe in a small town near where they are hiding. I would assume it is quite a distance away from them but close enough to travel to.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I thought he got banned, thats what the mods and a few others are saying. Its all a hoax, and if it isnt some guy got scared for nothing and living in a dank cave some where lol.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kurotachi
the dark knight also says he is going to walk as in be gone march 2009 yet he is still here posting and what not so that should be a red flag for anyone if what he said was so big and true why would he not leave like he said he would???

Where has he posted...? Went to his profile, it says he hasn't logged on since October 2008. He was banned, so he isn't posting. This is just you saying that he is posting without actually going and checking if he's still posting, hahaha.

So, I wonder what ever happened to the moderator who was supposed to go to his house and check out whether it was a hoax or not. His original prediction thread mentioned something like that at the very end if you check it out. I probably missed if this actually happened. Oh well. I think his prediction is interesting because we are definitely seeing what he is describing - an upsurge in UFO related phenomenon. Even skeptics are becoming a little disconcerted. I don't know that I believe the Dark Knight but I do find it quite interesting that his prediction appears to be on it's way to becoming true.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by D4rk Kn1ght

Oh yeah??
we're near 2013 now!!
Read articles carefully! They say that the Black Knight was sent here some 15000 years ago, which is explained by the LDI phenomenon...Just imagine, if they had the power to send a probe right from Arcturus some 15000 years ago, they could've wiped us off in no time, whenever they wanted to!!

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
sure know how to dig a dead horse up.

I remember this thread.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Flagged.
For future reference.

top topics

<< 32  33  34   >>

join