It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

D4rk Kn1ght's prophecy is coming true!

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by captiva

Do you not understand, or have read all D4rk Kn1ghts theory? These images are supposed to be beamed in our heads, and most of these sightings have video footage. It can't work if its supposed to be a hallucination. Why are you guys looking over the complete obvious?

[edit on 28-10-2008 by TravisT]

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by captiva
Now both you and I know you could have asked that question without quoting my post. I mean it when writing "respects" below my posts. Is it too much to expect the same in return?

Respects

How was I NOT being respectful? Did I hold you -personally- accountable for the GENEROUS step forward you just alotted the prophecy by stating the unproven opinion that there has been an increase in both sightings AND media exposure? No.

You raised the point, so I quoted it in my response.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by paul76

Again as I posted above, That is your own personal opinion and I respect your right to have it, although If I agreed with DK only in your eyes would that make me deluded.

Respects

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by HankMcCoy

I expressed my opinion and also listed where you can find info by doing your own research. I refuse to debate mute points with you, its not what I do.

My opinion is mine, as yours is yours. End of discussion.

Respects

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by captiva
reply to post by paul76

Again as I posted above, That is your own personal opinion and I respect your right to have it, although If I agreed with DK only in your eyes would that make me deluded.

Respects
I guess I'll have to keep saying it then.

How can you believe this if the image is supposed to beamed in our head, and D4rk Kn1ght and yourself, have pointed us to sites that show photographic evidence?

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I'm making no comment or judgement on this because I'm not qualified to,
but D4rk Kn1ght's new thread may be of interest:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   
By the way check out pages from 2 onwards in Dark Knights thread and look at Dan tannas posts, it's funny to see how he appears on his second page and supports Dark Knight all the way for quite a few pages few pages.
Coincidence again?

Now all this is not proof, they could be 2 different people, but the more clues we can find, the more we can figure out the reality, I'm not a detective thou, but that's what a detective does.

[edit on 28-10-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by TravisT

They're supposed to be hallograms too. Cant you photograph them?

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 06:43 PM
link   

By the way check out pages from 2 onwards of Dark Knights thread and look at Dan tannas posts, nothing much, but it's funny to see how he appears on his second page and supports Dark Knight all the way.
Coincidence again?

Now all this is not proof, they could be 2 different people, but the more clues we can find, the more we can figure out the reality, I'm not a detective thou, but that's what a detective does.

One thing I've noticed is how they BOTH ‘quote’ certain words very frequently.
Take a look at their posts.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

Holograms can be photographed, yes. Although I have never been in the situation where I was asked to take one.

Respects

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jibbs

One thing I've noticed is how they BOTH ‘quote’ certain words very frequently.
Take a look at their posts.

Yes, very well spotted, they both use 'quote' in many of their posts, that is one BIG clue because both have the habit of doing it in a lot of posts, way more than the average user.

Yes many other people use quotes like that but only sometimes, both Dark Knight and Dan Tanna use it a lot, there sure is a pattern here, and I think this is more proof that they are both the same person.

Some examples of their posts. (easy to find, because they both have a habit of doing it, coincidence again? haha)

Dark Knight
It is to induce panic and confusion amongst the masses, and in short usher in a order that will 'protect the people' from the 'alien threat'.

2011 get as far from 'civilised' areas as they can

A very good person here on ATS has tweaked my conscience and 'reminded' me that not every person here on ATS has links to people who know or have 'heard' things on the grapevine.

It is a warming up event to garner belief in this up and coming 'alien invasion'.

you will too want to tear out your hair once you get back into a 'civilised' city.

The sighing crying baby 'lights'. Thats what your looking for, and yes its on imageshack still & here on the boards.

Police State with an 'alien threat' as our unifier just as 'terrorism' is today for the West.

scared of 'them out there' that they will sacrifice all freedom for 'protection' from the alien space threat.

A few may know 'some facts', even fewer know 'many facts', and a small, tiny elite know 'all there is in the intelligence files' about this subject.

However, what they know and what those 'above them' know are two complete seperate subjects. Its like having a slice of meat and saying you know the whole animal.

Dan Tanna

I needed a seriouse 'get this off my chest' place

hanging solid 'lip' like feature

yeah, and this 'dolphin' image lulled her back to sleep until i had it and was busy.

My wife explained what she saw and i did a lovely drawing of it as she 'saw' in her 'dreamy state' as she put it.

i did the 'wavey dolphin' as my wife described to me.

His date of the 28-10-2011 for a planned 'invasion' and all the electronic mind stuff is the very day that the mayan calendar ends. That day is 'end point'.

Its just that thing about the moon. I saw a 'moon' at mag north. Impossible I know, but I did. He says the moons just a 'warm up'.

Yeah sure I can understand peoples WTF?!? nature about it all. I mean, after certain peoples here pointed me to his stuff, i sat down and just thought 'no fugging way'

my family get a nice 'invigorating' holiday in the wilds.

Drop into the survival forums and find anything 'wrong' with the topics I have

all I can say is that it is better to be very prepared and have what you need 'just in case' and

A nuke is man made, so there would have to be a 'human enemy'. Thats NOT the point of this.

will cry blessed tears of relief to see martial law against the 'aliens' keeping them safe.

These are just some of the many posts by both users using the same style.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

Thanks Phoenix, you beat me to it with the comparisons.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Hi guys, I found the possibility of DT and DK being the same person interesting, so I ran some custom software I made for occasions like this, to do just a very simple analysis.

I let it run on about 30kb each of their major threads, and some analysis I did by hand, here are my findings. This is far from conclusive, it would require larger samples, and more thorough checking to make a serious decision, but hopefully it will be of interest.

DT mostly uses the 'reply to' or 'quote' feature when responding to people, DK appears to never or very rarely use this function. DK tends to address the person he is responding to at first instead.

DT very often starts a post with a lower case letter, DK did not do this so much.

They both use '' quotes rather than "" quotes almost all the time. DK only appeared to use "" once, this could have been a quote from someone else he used.

They both seem to use list formats of the type 1), but only DT seems to sometimes also use a list type of A)

DK uses its and im more than it's and i'm, DT never uses it's or i'm at all

They both trail sentences with a .... style quite often.

In terms of words, they both had a similar sized vocabulary, about 1300/1400 words

They both have about the same average sentence length 10/11 words per.
Personally, I do think they are different people.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
reply to post by TravisT

They're supposed to be hallograms too. Cant you photograph them?

Yeah, thats what he said in the past, but he keeps changing his story. now it just gets beamed into your head.

Originally posted by D4rk Kn1ght
reply to post by Merigold

The information they are going to send is direct to your mind, not your eyes, ears, skin ect. It is going to be absolute and overwhelming. Imagen if you will, being laid in a hide that you know is absolutely self contained, and still feeling billions of ants biting your skin and getting the pain sensations to go with it? are you going to be able to take that or any other of their mind games for days on end? add to that hearing things, add to that seeing the ants that are biting you... could you cope with just being sat there saying 'its not real' over and over for days on end?

I would like for you guys to brush up on the past 2 weeks of new posts from DK. If you would read all of his new posts, then you would see he keeps contradicting himself from what he originally said.

[edit on 28-10-2008 by TravisT]

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 01:43 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Well, after the thrid time trying to get this past the anonymous gatekeepers, I decided to sign up, here's the message I wrote.

Hi guys, I found the possibility of DT and DK being the same person interesting, so I ran some custom software I made for occasions like this, to do just a very simple analysis.

I let it run on about 30kb each of their major threads, and some analysis I did by hand, here are my findings. This is far from conclusive, it would require larger samples, and more thorough checking to make a serious decision, but hopefully it will be of interest.

DT mostly uses the 'reply to' or 'quote' feature when responding to people, DK appears to never or very rarely use this function. DK tends to address the person he is responding to at first instead.

DT very often starts a post with a lower case letter, DK did not do this so much.

They both use '' quotes rather than "" quotes almost all the time. DK only appeared to use "" once, this could have been a quote from someone else he used.

They both seem to use list formats of the type 1), but only DT seems to sometimes also use a list type of A)

DK uses its and im more than it's and i'm, DT never uses it's or i'm at all

They both trail sentences with a .... style quite often.

In terms of words, they both had a similar sized vocabulary, about 1300/1400 words

They both have about the same average sentence length 10/11 words per.
Personally, I do think they are different people.

If I go with the idea of cui bono, my suspicion for many of the more elaborate hoaxs falls onto the owners of the site. They need this constant drama to generate hits, ie money.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by gullychief

That's really interesting - I'd never have thought of (or been capable of) that sort of analysis.

Their mis-spelling of the word 'original' was one of my first clues, but I've later seen about two other people spell it 'origional'.

I wonder if it's a regional thing - maybe a really bad English teacher in one part of the country?

You say:

'DT mostly uses the 'reply to' or 'quote' feature when responding to people, DK appears to never or very rarely use this function. DK tends to address the person he is responding to at first instead. '

That really interested me because in DK's '28-10-2011' thread he quoted all of my questions and answered them individually.

Naturally, I followed suit when I wasn't happy with his replies, but I've only got a few month's experience of posting here and was surprised to find myself being told off for 'tit-for-tat' posting.

I wondered later if DK did that deliberately because he wanted an intervention as he didn't like my questions.

There have been aspects of their behaviour that have been so similar.

For instance, DK has abandoned this thread and the other one and started a completely new thread, putting forward a picture and inviting people to guess what are the objects in the sky that he photographed.

When DT lately abandoned one of his threads he too posted a picture (of Culloden Woods) and invited people to guess what strange things were in the picture.

It's hard to imagine, though, that a person typing as two people would be careful enough to use a 'reply' or 'quote' feature for one persona and rarely use it when being the other.

However, neither DT or DK has defended themselves against the accusation.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Just came out with another inconsistency to his story. Check out what I said about in his new "IR camera-7UFOs" thread.

Originally posted by TravisT
Why do you need a digital camera that requires batteries, if you're leaving civilization?

Because I can. because I have alot of money, because I have no responsibilities, because I had a whim to buy it so I did. because it is some thing I always wanted to try.

'Just because I can' sums it up.

Oh and when I wander off again, I'll leave it with my sister in law who is a photographer.
Really? So, you have lied to us from the begging about everything, as you said this in your original thread in '06 saying......

I, my wife, and six friends have sold every thing we own - houses, cars, every thing bar lifes essentials, and have been stock piling and transporting survival equipment to the area we intend to survive this coming event in. We continue to live our daily lives as normal, but, underneath we are making furious plans to complete our effort to get ready for March 2009.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by berenike

That's interesting what you say about him quoting you, do you mean actually with the 'quote' button, or just by copy/pasting your replies?

It seems like a lot of people are finding serious inconsistencies in his stories anyway, so maybe this will die down soon.

If not however, and suspicion of DK and DT being the same person continue, I may get motivated to run a bigger more thorough analysis. There are a number of other things that tend to distinguish people that can be analysed, just it all takes time. It took quite a while to just copy and format about 10 pages worth of their posts from their major topics. If I were to do a more serious analysis, I'd want much more, and also want to compare to a 'control', ie compare in a 3 way with someone we can be sure is not them.

One thing I started to look at based on I guess yours and others thoughts was 'regional words', I spotted a few that are unusual for UK people, however I also saw a couple that seemed UK only. I think that's a difficult one. I'm in the UK myself, and tend to use a fair few USA words when talking online in mostly American places, like I will tend to say 'store' rather than 'shop', just to save confusion, and of course I pick up some words too.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by gullychief

I was doing some very basic research myself and found a lot of DT anf DK's slang and syntax to be UK in origin. I found your results VERY interesting and would like to see the next batch if/when you get around to doing it.

Kudos and Stars
Hank

new topics

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join