It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

D4rk Kn1ght's prophecy is coming true!

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by TSOM87
So Dark Knight don't you think if they where going to do this, they would come and shut you up?

Also whats the point of all this? Why are they going to be doing it?

On my death should it be from; a car accident, accidental drowing, suicide by hanging/falling off a bridge or walking into a wood with a rusty garden knife and cutting my wrist with a weaker hand, murder by assailants unknown - my family have been left certain things.

Secondly, its all about total and utter world control by three dozen people and their families.

[edit on 22-10-2008 by D4rk Kn1ght]

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   
LOL these people allready have world contral!

World Contral = WWW

Anyway people would get to you so fast and shut you up so fast, you wouldn't know what had happend! If you where telling the truth!

Also ask yourself this, why do they want world control?

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quantum_Squirrel
DK i was here when u made your original predictions and followed the threads.

Didnt u move away to your remote location with your team of gathered friends ??

if so why are you back .. Again.. after saying you were disappearing for good and comming back before ( i remember).. then saying your Def gone for good .. and now you are posting happily again ? do u not head your own advice?

I heed my own advice very well thanks. First off I came back every now and again to stock up and replace things. Perishables and small, tradeable gucci kit went down well and was used as needed. As for my coming back and posting. I wanted to contact some people and need to gather a bit of advice. I may be here, but are the group? no. They go on even if I am not with them, same as when they head out home / places unknown, we carry on and pray we see them again.

Right now? I am looking at starting again, because Nepal is now a communist / slamist dung heap.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Even if nothing happens I think DK might be on the right track. Often I think that it wouldnt be a bad idea to get away from the grind and live a MUCH simplier life.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by fromtheheart66

Do you know what its like to know three things; You owe nobody anything, you have three things to do: Fix a roof, set and tend snares/fish traps and heave up some Dri to a new pasture so they milk well. Thats your day. Others are baking, cooking, making, trading. At night you all sit and eat together, chat, share, and sort out the next days jobs.

The only busy people were the dr, the dentist and a nurse helper.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Sounds good to me. When did say we leave?

Originally posted by D4rk Kn1ght
reply to post by fromtheheart66

Do you know what its like to know three things; You owe nobody anything, you have three things to do: Fix a roof, set and tend snares/fish traps and heave up some Dri to a new pasture so they milk well. Thats your day. Others are baking, cooking, making, trading. At night you all sit and eat together, chat, share, and sort out the next days jobs.

The only busy people were the dr, the dentist and a nurse helper.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by fromtheheart66
Even if nothing happens I think DK might be on the right track. Often I think that it wouldnt be a bad idea to get away from the grind and live a MUCH simplier life.

Yeah i agree!

[edit on 22-10-2008 by TSOM87]

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by D4rk Kn1ght

hey, d4rk if you don't need whatever cash you may still have, could you send it my way?

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Hey, DK. Any chance of a retrospective on the "fire spirit" saga? Just curious.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Ineptitude

You know some thing? I have seen it again twice since. Once, about thirty minutes before an avalanche that killed a climber and her guide, and once whilst out on a lake fishing. It was dancing across the water about 500 yards away and as me and stevie paddled towards it, we both heard a voice telling us before it all went pear shaped to 'prepare to move with hearts of sorrow'.
Can I prove this? no, do I want to or care to? not at all. What ever it is though, it has the best intentions of keeping me alive.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   
But what's the point of it all really?

I mean you say, DK, that its a few elite families who seek to control the world... but for what purpose exactly? Money? They already have all the money in the world? Power? nah- they already have all the power in the world.

Is it to decrease population? Please...for what purpose? To save resources?

What does this elaborate smoke show seek to serve?-- if its to wipe out numerous people or control them then I find that hard to believe because it serves no purpose-- at that point the world would be in such disarray that not even these elitist would want anything to do with it--

Im confused by it all really although I must say intrigued..

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Entrainment

OK, look at it like this. Your a president. You have a country of 300 million people. You stand up and say 'you will all work for free as slaves, will thank me for it, and in return have nothing bar a hovel to live in a gruel to eat'.

He would be dead by sun down.

Now, this way; An alien invasion, billions die, mass starvation and panic, rioting and death on a global scale to rival wwIII, and then, then come along the super saviours. They save a few million. Then mr preisdent gets up and says 'you will all work for free, and in return have nothing bar a hovel to live in a gruel to eat because I protect you so well from such a killer menace'. He is adored and held up as a demi God.

See my point? Power? its all based on manipulating the masses to make the minority feel grand and exalted and able to do what they wish, how they wish, when they wish it and face no complaint. Try doing it to 6 billion gets you the gallows and the ire of the leaders not in on the game. Do it to a remanent of humanity and they will be patheticly grateful.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I know you said that the date is 10-28-11, yet do you suppose because of your telling us they might have changed the date?

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Nope.

Its some type of mega deep meaning to these people, some thing so 'set in stone and immovable' that its coming, wether we know about it, guess it, or not. Just look at all the people who have said 'the future will see X Y Z', and people scoffed them, and it came to pass?

I know he gets slated, but david icke for decades spoke about things that soon came to pass, and thats just one person. For some weird reason, it seems that once they set a date or realise a date is significant, nothing but nothing will budge them until they have whay they want.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 09:50 PM
link   
This thread and my words are a case in point. How many people give me the benefit of the doubt? a handful at most. All others are 'nah, its BS'. So, if they think that, multiply it by a few billion, and you see why even if it is proven with documents that an event will happen, very few will ever look up long enough to go 'ohhhh, thats not good'.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 10:04 PM
link   
October 28th 2011 is by Carl Johan Calleman's account, the true end to the Mayan Great Cycle.

The culmination of billions of years of consciousness evolution. His books are gripping. The man speaks the truth.

www.calleman.com...

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Originally posted by D4rk Kn1ght
reply to post by Entrainment

OK, look at it like this. Your a president. You have a country of 300 million people. You stand up and say 'you will all work for free as slaves, will thank me for it, and in return have nothing bar a hovel to live in a gruel to eat'.

DK with all do respect this is not a reality. And again what would be the point of even proclaiming this as a President? For praise as a savior? Come on man...slaves?

Now, this way; An alien invasion, billions die, mass starvation and panic, rioting and death on a global scale to rival wwIII, and then, then come along the super saviours.

How are "billions" going to die? Billions? Again come on man.

They save a few million. Then mr preisdent gets up and says 'you will all work for free, and in return have nothing bar a hovel to live in a gruel to eat because I protect you so well from such a killer menace'.

He is adored and held up as a demi God.

Not by me he wouldn't be... where do you get this from anyway?

See my point? Power? its all based on manipulating the masses to make the minority feel grand and exalted and able to do what they wish, how they wish, when they wish it and face no complaint.

Again what is the point of this? If they already have money and power and life as it is has been nothing but good to them at this point, why go thru the trouble of orchestrating such a drama?? Can you logically answer this?

[edit on 22-10-2008 by Entrainment]

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Well there are no mistakes in the Universe, so it is goood that you had the chance to go to Nepal, it has given you insight and a groundedness you will need in the coming times. You cant look back and the future is not here yet, so be as alive in this moment as you can to recieve the present.

Also you speak about the people who live in the inner cities, got it, cities will be mass panic and chaos. What of the farmers in the midwest, and people who live in relatively small rural comunities?

I also live in the heart of the Bible belt and have a neighbor who thinks I am satans spawn, she found out through my son I am into ufos. She is firm set that they are demons from hell, the decievers. Will she nut up and go crazy on me? Also how long after the event will it be before people settle back down? Will the gov. takeover eveyones homes and property?

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 10:29 PM
link   
unbelievable.

i've just read the confession thread fully and scanned every page of this thread and while things might get hairy for a while i've come to the opinion that DK is just regurgitating already known doomsday predictions.

sorry DK but i find your story inconsistent and believe you're being deliberately deceptive. the first inconsistency i spotted was when you claimed just you and your father saw the moon rising twice. in this thread all your brothers saw it too. from there the inconsistencies seemed to snowball and the bottom line is ... you're still here posting while apparently doing massive amounts of world travel.

i hope you don't try and spin this post as abuse because it most certainly isn't. it's just an opinion based on my observations.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by win 52

I hope it is somewhere where nobody can find him. If his prediction comes to pass, India is one of the last places you would want to be in. 1 billion people with enough starvation and death already....if something like this comes along.....i don't even want to imagine.

[edit on 23-10-2008 by AnubisOfTheEast]

new topics

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join